Hailey's Sexcapades Ch. 02: Cleaning Off by Getting Dirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a few ragged huffs of air. I kept my hands moving, massaging his balls and rubbing his tip with my tongue while his orgasm subsided. Only when he pulled his hips away from me, his head too sensitive for any more of my attention, did I stop pleasuring him. His dick slapped against his thigh as it slipped out of my mouth and I let go of it. I smiled up at him and swallowed the last of his orgasm.

It was a powerful feeling to be the source of his pleasure. It made me want more, made me yearn to keep his balls empty because of the look he gave me after. A wide, weary smile spread across his face. I licked my lips and pushed a clump of my red hair out of my face with a clean pinky. Seeing his face after swallowing his load washed away my previous fatigue.

I wanted him again.

With a delicate hand I pulled his hand between my legs.

"I thought you were tired?" he asked, already massaging my clit and wrapping his other arm around my slim waist.

"A good meal always gives me a second wind," I said, suddenly feeling foolish for saying it. He let out another one of his deep, genuine laughs and it put my insecurities at ease. His eyes lit up and he reached for the smaller shower head on the wall connected by a long metal hose.

"I never get to use this, maybe you can tell me if it was worth the money," he said, sounding excited. He turned it to a fast-paced massage setting. He held it out for me to take.

"I want you to do it," I said. I turned around and backed into his arms, letting him wrap them around me while lifting my own up to hold behind his neck.

He lowered the shower head between my legs and moved it around. I moaned to show my approval, but started moving my hips slightly to help find a better spot. He spotted my adjustments and moved the shower head slowly in different directions and angles. I had never used a shower head powerful enough to elicit any real pleasure, so this was a very unique sensation for me.

After a moment of exploration he found a good spot and I moaned to let him know it. Using my hip as a brace, he rested his forearm against me so he could hold the shower head at that position for longer. My fingers dug into the back of his neck and I closed my eyes to focus on the sensations. Each pulse of the shower head felt like it was stacking bricks on a proverbial Jenga tower. Pulse by pulse it built up my pleasure and I knew it wouldn't take long before the bricks came tumbling down into another orgasm.

His other hand slid up my body to cup my breasts, something he never seemed to get tired of. I leaned back against him, loving how solid and muscular he felt. As the pleasure increased, my hips would periodically move on their own to try and get away from the sensation for a moment of respite. It only took a few of these retreats before my booty was pressed tightly against him and I felt his shaft against me.

With nowhere to go, I was forced to endure the waves of pleasure from both the shower head and his playful groping. I breathed in the steamy air and held the back of his neck, putting my weight on him because my legs were threatening to give out on me. The pulsing shower head tirelessly pleasured me, sending relentless sensations I was unfamiliar with.

My legs wobbled. I pushed my body back into his and hung from his neck like my life depended on it. My Jenga tower of pleasure was at its tipping point. Heavy pants came from my chest, pushing my breasts into his hands as my orgasm swept over me. My legs buckled. I felt Mr. Chapman's muscular arm wrap around my chest entirely, holding me up as my hips squirmed against him.

Loud moans escaped my lips and echoed in the confined space. I dug my nails into the back of his neck and clung to him as I rode out the tumultuous waves of pleasure. The shower head kept going, incapable of getting tired, and the feeling became too much. My hands let go of his head and blocked the pulsing water, pushing it away as I collapsed into him and caught my breath.

***

After a long night of sex and studying, I slept in. My body needed it. Courtney woke up first and was kind enough to make Jasmine and I breakfast. By 'make breakfast' I mean she poured Cheerios into three bowls and took the milk out of the fridge. For her that was an act of selflessness. I was still full from last night's sexcapades (I swallowed a lot of cum), but I figured some real food would be good for me.

"You gonna spill the beans yet?" Courtney asked as I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"There are no beans to spill," I said.

"What do you mean? I bet you rocked his world," Jasmine said.

"Yeah, he's probably already shopping for a ring," Courtney joked.

"But seriously, it was your first time. That's special. Tell us something," Jasmine said.

Thinking about it made my heart speed up. I took a sip of my orange juice and sat down. This might sound weird, but I felt kind of empty. Not empty like a shell of my former self, but empty as in there wasn't a forearm's worth of cock stuffed inside me. I literally felt empty. Like I wanted it to be back in there, filling me once more. Is that normal?

"When was the first time you guys had sex? What was it like?" I asked.

"Not like yours!" Courtney said, grabbing my glass and taking a sip of my juice.

"My first time was with Danny Golan in high school. He got inside and finished in under two minutes, twisting my nips like he was tuning a radio the whole time," Jasmine said. She looked off into the distance as she recalled the memory. Then she curled her lip and shivered, shaking the memory away.

"Mine was with Jordan Acks. He pounded me like a jackhammer for I don't even know how long, but couldn't actually cum because he masturbated too much. He said he couldn't feel anything with the condom on but I knew for a fact he went through a box Kleenex a week. I told him tough shit and sent him home," Courtney said.

"Did you enjoy it though? Like, were you excited to do it again?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, it still felt good, but it was not the experience I was expecting. I don't think I had 'good' sex till college. And I certainly didn't have my mind blown by a rich black guy with a horse cock," Courtney said.

"I never said he had a horse cock," I blushed.

"I used my allowance money to buy a vibrator and just took care of myself after Danny was done. After he left, of course," Jasmine continued as if she weren't listening. She gazed off again before shaking the memory once more.

Obviously my experience was much different from theirs, but it sounded like the emotions I felt now, the craving for more, was not something they experienced. Why was that? Was I such a sad and lonely person that one taste of dick, no pun intended, was enough to get me hooked? Or was I just some lovesick puppy who craved attention?

"Will you tell us how your first time was now?" Jasmine asked as she put her empty bowl in the sink.

"Maybe another time," I said.

"Ok, fine, we understand. But you have to at least tell us if it was good," Jasmine said, looking at me with mischief in her eyes.

Was it good? Well, yeah it was good. It was like discovering the Internet after using outdated books your whole life. It had opened up a part of my mind that I didn't know I had, made way for a world of possibilities I hadn't previously considered. Emotions I had never felt came crashing over me like a hurricane and I was still recovering from their aftermath. It was as if his lusty affections were a drug and I was already jonesing for my next fix. To say it was good wasn't doing it justice. I literally felt like a different person.

"Yeah, I think we had fun," I said.

12