All Comments on 'Cleaning Service Ch. 03'

by masked_author

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MissSensesMissSensesover 13 years ago
My Favorite Series!

I decided to come back and read the first two chapters again on this rainy day and then noticed the 3rd installment that I had somehow missed. I love the story line between them. It's heavenly to feel the give and take when they're testing each others willpower. I love the way they challenage one another, pushing their limits which makes the sex even more powerful each and everytime they get together again. I feel like I'm in the drivers seat of a fast car when I read your stories and all I can do is hang on, as you shift gears and then speed up, taking me around the corners and through the tunnels. Bravo, Masked Author! Your stories will always be a favorite of mine.

~Miss Senses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it!

Will you be writing more of these? Like what happens after he gets in the bedroom!! Your stories are great!

masked_authormasked_authorabout 13 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous:

I have a fourth installment in the works, but I'm in the middle of a tumultuous exam season. I have plenty of ideas cooking up for these two though; I haven't forgotten about them!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 10 years ago
Hard to believe

I find it hard to believe that Mark and Lily would be able to keep their hands off each other for a week. :)

Wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasked_author@masked_author
I enjoy writing and being fascinated with the world we live in and all its pleasures. I'm a private person, but friendly, and enjoy conversing about writing, and love receiving feedback and constructive criticism. I don't have much time to devote to writing, but this is just a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES