Cleaning Service Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened. "Did you like it?" she asked, looking worried. "I wasn't sure if you'd go for it, and I couldn't find a schoolgirl skirt that would fit." She frowned.

He blinked at her and shook his head slowly. "I think you gave me the bluest balls I've ever had, you naughty thing. Avoid fucking me for two weeks again while you tease my cock off and you're going to get more than a spanking!" He grinned at her and ran his fingers along the lacy garter holding up her stockings and framing her ass. "But, yes. I did. I hope you wear this again sometime," he urged, letting his fingers trail along the warm skin of her back. "What DID get into you, anyway? Just a couple of months ago I had to beg you to turn the goddamn light on."

She smiled softly and began to pull the pins out of her now dishevelled hair. "I don't know. I've always liked to play around a bit. I guess I just didn't know if you'd like it or not, too." She winced as she caught a snag. Smiling shyly at him, she leaned back and away to place the pins on her bedside table, one leg still cocked over his hip.

Running his fingers along her side and over her now exposed heavy breast, he raised his eyebrows at her. He pinched her nipple and teased the pads of his fingers over it, watching her eyes flutter closed as he felt her hips squirm. Her face flushed as he traced over the pink aureole and he laughed at her reaction. "You're insatiable, woman," he murmured and laughed softly when she shot him a dirty look.

"Says the one who's already hard again,"

"Got a problem with that?"

"Only if you don't use it."

"I'll only use it if you promise not to pull a dry spell like that again," he glared down at her.

"Like hell I'll do that again, that was tort--- ohhhhhh my goooooodddd..." her eyes closed as he began to move.

"Deal."

12