Snooker

Story Info
They tried to hustle him at snooker.
2.6k words
4.46
8.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

I was home alone and having nothing that I wanted to do I was in the game-room, practicing some snooker. Perhaps I should clarify the home alone bit. My sister was also home and had a couple of her friends with her but I have never considered my sister to be meaningful company so effectively I was alone.

I was doing some trick shots, generally keeping my hand in. I was an expert where snooker was concerned, able to place any ball exactly where I wanted it. If I break and a ball drops I was quite capable of running the table. I didn't do that when I was playing with friends as it's the sort of thing that would stop those friends playing against you. I liked to set up the table so whoever I was playing had a fair show of winning if they were skilled enough.

I'd just set up the table when there was an intrusion.

"Can we play?"

Turning I found Trudy and Samantha standing there. They were the two friends that Marie had visiting. Both girls were eighteen, not bad looking, with nice figures, figures that were currently being shown off in tights or yoga pants (damned if I know the difference) and short crop tops.

"Where's Marie," I asked, "and why aren't you with her?"

"Um, she had to run down the street for a moment," said Trudy. "We thought we weren't required for that little excursion. She should be back soon."

Both girls giggled and I caught on to what was going on.

"Martin?" I asked and the girls nodded.

"This is when he takes his break and Marie thought she'd go and say hullo."

That meant she'd be gone for around an hour so the girls had come to torment me.

"Feel free to play," I told them. "Do you want to play each other or play against me?"

"We'll pair up against you," Trudy said, with Samantha nodding in agreement.

"I'll break," I told them, and promptly slammed the cue ball against the pack, sending balls in all directions. Nothing dropped so I stepped back to let the girls have a shot.

It was, ah, educational to what a teenaged girl bend over the table while clad in tights. A really excellent view was on display. After a few shots I decided it was just as much fun when I was at the other end of the table, watching as one or the other bent forward, showing some interesting cleavage. Not that I was noticeably staring at the girls. It was just that they seemed to be constantly in my peripheral vision.

I played carefully, certain shots missing being potted, apparently by a bit of bad luck, leaving the occasional sitter for the girls. I also noticed that Tracy did the same a couple of times when they seemed to be getting a bit far ahead.

I was being taken for a sucker, I decided. Both girls were quite good and deliberately flubbing some shots, allowing me to retake the lead. I finished up winning quite nicely but it didn't discourage the girls at all.

"Another game?" suggested Trudy.

"Why not? Your break."

"Um, why don't we make it a little more interesting with a small wager?"

"Not happening. I'm a better player than the pair of you and I don't want to take your money. If you're anything like Marie you're probably perpetually broke."

There were indignant protests that I was not better than them and they'd wipe the table with me. Two rounds, they said, one against each of them so they could show me where I stood in the rankings. They were also quite insistent that we should lay some money down.

"How much money are we talking?"

"Oh, nothing major," said Tracy airily. "What say we say a dollar for each point the winner is ahead of the loser?"

In a close match that was nothing but if someone ran the table that could be nearly a hundred dollars. Not happening, I decided.

"Ok, but we'll cap the amount the loser has to pay at fifty dollars. Just in case one of us gets a lucky streak."

The girls looked at each other then back at me and nodded.

"That's fine," Tracy said, sounding so very innocent.

"And there's one other minor detail. Like I said, I don't want to take your money from you so you can redeem your loss by shedding an item of clothing for each ten dollars you owe me."

Tracy started giggling.

"Ok," she said between giggles, "but don't expect the shedding of clothes to apply to you. We'll take the cash."

"That's fair enough. Samantha, you're up first and I'll let you break."

My, my, my. Samantha suddenly showed an unexpected talent with a cue and played a very good game. Just not good enough as I led her on and made sure to win by nine points.

"That will be nine dollars you owe me. Do you want to settle up now or wait until I've beaten Tracy?"

"I'll wait until you beat Tracy, but that means you're going to have an awfully long wait for your money."

I smiled and nodded and set up the table. Again I indicated to Tracy that she should break. Quite a good break it was, too. Unfortunately it left the balls set up very nicely for a player of my skill. I didn't give Tracy a look in, running the table quite efficiently.

"Well, that was lucky, wasn't it," I said, smiling guilelessly. "Um, I think that took it past the maximum so you only owe me fifty."

"That wasn't fair," protested Tracy hotly. "I didn't get a decent chance. How about double or nothing?"

"Can you afford double or nothing?"

"I'll go guarantor for her," Samantha quickly put in, so I shrugged and acquiesced.

I broke carefully and we both played somewhat cautiously. Then Samantha got into the act. I was lining up a shot, and Samantha was standing at the other end of the table, directly in my line of sight. Just as I was about to shoot she lifted her top, flashing me. I didn't flub the shot but it was a close thing.

From then on it was a real challenge. Tracy was good, but I was better. A lot better. With either Tracy or Samantha flashing me whenever I went to make a shot the difference in skill level evened out very quickly. The only time I actually flubbed a shot, however, was when Samantha was standing back a bit from the table and when I went to shoot pushed down her tights and panties, showing that she chose to shave a certain area.

Tracy took advantage of the flubbed shot to draw level. I had to put all my concentration into ignoring the girls and focusing one hundred percent on the table, a hard thing to do for a horny teenage boy. The result was a very close game which, unfortunately for Samantha, I won.

"Watch and learn," I told the girls, who were looking a little consternated. I placed some balls on the table, one near each pocket. Then I slammed the cue ball hard, aiming it at an angle that would let it bounce the way I wanted. The ball ricocheted around the table, lightly clipping each ball as it went before rolling to a stop at the spot where it had started.

I smiled at the girls and they were looking appalled.

"I did say that I was better than you," I pointed out, "and that wasn't even the hardest trick I can do. Now do you understand why I didn't want to take your money? It would have been plain robbery. Isn't it fortunate that you have another way to pay your debt?"

"If you think we're taking our clothes off you're crazy," snapped Samantha and I had to laugh.

"Oh, come on, Samantha. After the little tricks you two were performing while I played? If it wasn't for the fact that I was concentrating so hard on the anticipated reward I'd probably have put my cue through the green half a dozen times. And now you want to proclaim your modesty?"

"Um, he's got a point," admitted Tracy, giggling slightly. "We were trying to cheat."

"Maybe, but we'd never have bet if we'd known he was such a good player," protested Samantha.

"He did tell us he was better than us. We chose not to believe it. Not his fault he out-hustled us."

Tracy started the ball rolling by talking off her top. With that done Samantha joined in and in short order their tights, panties, tops, and bras were stacked on the table.

"That's worth forty each. It means that you still owe me ten, Tracy, and Samantha owes me nineteen."

"We'll have to owe you," snapped Samantha. "We haven't any other clothes."

"Not so," I happily pointed out. "Both of you are wearing shoes and socks. They count. Ask Dobby."

A naked Tracy looked at me in some irritation.

"You mean I could have taken off my shoes and socks and that would have counted for forty? Why didn't you point that out earlier?"

"Why do you consistently take me for an idiot?" I asked. "Why on earth would I stop you taking your clothes off?"

Trudy reached down and yanked off one shoe, slapping it on the table next to her clothes. For her part Samantha took off both shoes and added them to the pile.

"Satisfied," Tracy demanded, apparently back to speaking for both of them.

They looked lovely, if a trifle incensed. The nice thing was the fact that they weren't trying to cover up, just standing there with it all on display.

"Not yet. I was wondering if you wanted to play dressed like that to see if that's distraction enough to enable you to win."

Samantha looked shocked but Tracy simply looked intrigued.

"Like this?" she asked, indicating her nudity.

"Exactly like that, but without your other shoe. It would throw you off balance the way you are."

"You're not considering this, surely?" demanded Samantha. "Have you thought of what it will be like when you lean over to take a shot? He'll see everything."

"He can already see everything," Tracy pointed out.

"Maybe, but you're not offering it to him on a plate."

"Oh. You're right." Tracy seemed to be reconsidering.

"You wouldn't take advantage of me while we were playing, would you?"

I simply took her hand and pressed it against my groin and she blushed.

"In other word you would. I guess we'll have to skip any more playing until we're dressed."

"There is another solution," I told her, smiling happily.

"Yeah? And what's that?"

"Bend over the table right now and I'll take advantage of you before we play. Then you'll be free to play without any worries."

The look on Samantha's face said 'you're dreaming, you idiot'. Tracy was looking a lot more thoughtful. I suspected that she was highly competitive and wanted to beat me in a game, even if did I have a handicap of her distracting me by being naked.

She finally turned and smiled at Samantha.

"Go away for five minutes, Sam," she said.

"Make it at least ten," I put in.

Wouldn't you know it, Samantha turned difficult.

"I'm not budging. If he's going to do you I'm going to watch."

We both looked at her but as far as I could tell she was set on staying. Trudi finally shrugged.

"OK, but don't blame me if you feel all horny afterwards and have to go without."

Why would she have to go without, I wondered. I'd still be here. At my age a boy is always ready to do it, even if they have just done it. We're just lucky that way, I guess.

Even as she was talking I was turning Tracy to face the table and urging her to lean forward. I was in no hurry, I knew that Tracy was willing and wasn't likely to change her mind. My hand started caressing her bottom, moving around, gradually moving down, finally tracing the cleft in her cheeks down and around to where it continued over her pussy.

Now I started to stroke her with more enthusiasm, my hand finding her wet and welcoming, not that I was ready to advance things just yet. I was quite happy to work on her for a bit longer, using tactile measures to increase the arousal that had already started.

She was pushing back against my hand, showing signs of eagerness. My free hand moved up over her body, stroking her generally until it finally came round and settled on a breast, paying some dedicated attention to that and her nipple.

From the way she was pressing against me hand I decided to give her something else to press against. I dropped my trousers, ignored Samantha's giggling, and adjusted the position of my cock so it lightly pressed against Tracy.

It didn't lightly press for long. Tracy gave a gasp and started wriggling about, trying to push down onto me. I heard her mutter something rude and then she reached down between her legs, taking hold of me and directing my cock to where she wanted it. Then she pressed more firmly against me, giving a soft groan of relief as I started sliding into her. (Samantha gave another giggle which was also ignored.)

Now that my cock was firmly engaged and Tracy was urging me to go deeper I decided that now was the time to take hold of both her breasts. Why should I restrict myself?

That done I started pumping into her, driving in firmly. Tracy was making approving noises and pressing to meet me each time I thrust. Honestly, she felt amazing. I flicked a glance at Samantha to see how she was taking this and there was an expression of lust on her face. I was slightly amused by this, wondering if I was in for another go, when something struck me as strange. She wasn't looking at me in a lustful way. Oh, no. Her lustful intentions were reserved for Trudy, no males need apply. I wondered if Tracy knew and then dismissed it as none of my business.

For my part I was busy entertaining Trudy, thrusting in quite happily. We kept on going, me having the intention of dragging it out as long as possible. Trudy didn't seem to be in any particular hurry, either.

As far as I was concerned we'd still be going except for one small problem. Samantha.

"The pair of you do realise that Marie will be home soon," she pointed out. "What with the snooker and all we've been here quite a while."

"Unfortunately the girl has a point," I said. "Hang onto your hat."

Tracy had barely asked what the hell I meant when she promptly found out. I picked up the pace of our casual liaison a hell of a lot. From idling along at zero mph I stepped things up to 100 mph, Tracy giving a shriek and hastily trying to match me.

The frantic pace was too much for Tracy, blasting her out of her dreamy contemplation of gentle sex and replacing it with an urgency that wasn't going to die down. She shrieked and climaxed, and I followed almost immediately.

Samantha was already half-dressed. Trudy grabbed her clothes and ran for the bathroom, wanting to clean up a little. Me, I just tidied my trousers and went and washed my hands.

Back in the game-room I offered Samantha a game and we were playing when Trudy returned. She looked at the scores and shook her head.

"Damn, I thought you were better than that, Sam."

"Actually, I'm worse. The rotten man is giving me two shots for every one of his. He's a fucking freak at the snooker table."

"I'll go along with that," agreed Tracy with a smirk.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers