Clear and Loving

Story Info
Hyun-ae and Dulcinda make another video for Norma.
1.6k words
4
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

CLEAR AND LOVING

By Norma Jane

After my psychemotional responses to Hyun-ae, the Korean mistress of yoga's sexual abilities, with my transwoman lover, Dulcinda, I slept and awoke refreshed. Not so much satisfied as simply peaceful, reflecting with delight on their video. I emailed Dulcinda my thanks and appreciation, and shortly after received a reply that another video was in preparation, further demonstrating Hyun-ae's abilities and conveying her loving concern.

Dulcinda also told me that Hyun-ae ran classes for advanced students in this field of yogic practice, training them in her techniques. She couldn't, of course, let me see a film of such a class without the permission of all participants.

Yesterday the new video arrived within a message and, as in 'Loving and Clear,' I will describe its events. Of course, I stripped before starting to view it.

It opens with the two of them already naked, arms round each other, but on a level, because Hyun-ae is standing on a low stool, so that their breasts are nuzzling together in the most charming fashion. They slowly turn to show that their bottoms, too, are adjacent, and with a little twisting of their hips they rub those lovely cheeks together.

They turn back to face the camera, and Hyun-ae says, 'Norma, we are happy you enjoyed our love-makings yesterday, and now we want you to be with us in your heart and soul and body. Dinda has tell me lovings you much like, so we will do for you.'

Dulcinda released her and they turned into profile, Hyun-ae still on the stool. I wondered what would follow and had not expected what happened. Hyun-ae raised her left leg sideways, knee bent and Dulcinda put her left arm beneath it, so she was supporting it. This brought Hyun-ae's vulva into view, without parting the labia, and she turned her head to camera to say, 'We know you like see cocker going in vagin, but today I not open labals. Dinda go through lips. I do nothing. She in-out to make oleugaseum and I join with her.'

Dulcinda moved close behind her, put her right hand across Hyun-ae's breasts, bent her knees a little to present her penis end to the waiting vulva. Hyun-ae bent forward and pushed back with her bottom, and without either helping with a hand, Dulcinda kept thrusting upwards, seeking the hidden vestibule. The curve of Hyun-ae's left bum-cheek was so beautiful and Dulcinda's left cheek contrasted with it so beautifully that I burst into tears, so moved was I by the little ballet in progress. The jabbings of the cock at the labia was so exciting, creating a delicious anticipation, even a slight fear the mating would not follow.

As my eyes cleared I stood beside my chair and rested a foot on it, mimicking Hyun-ae's posture, and reached under me to prod at my own labia with my middle finger's tip and deliberately failing to engage with my cuntry, paralleling the longing for the entry. Dulcinda kept adjusting the angle of her approach and the point of impact. Hyun-ae did nothing, but she kept her face turned to smile into the camera, and said, 'It is good to wait a little, Norma. We like the forelove, and soon she will -- yes! She has found.'

Dulcinda had indeed lodged half her glans in the vestibule and was pushing gently to gain full entry. Hyun-ae laughed and said, 'We old women are dry in vagin, but slipping will be.' It is one of the wonders of female physiology that the vagina automatically generates lubricant when a penis attempts complete intromission. I've often observed that fingers induce the same. Including mine, as I forced in that questing digit.

Sometimes the secretion takes a little while, however, and Dulcinda rocked a little on her feet, beautiful big bottom clenching and releasing as she edged her penis in. The resistance of the unprepared cunt creates a friction which oftentimes trips the orgasm, and the ejaculate provides the slippage. But along with many other transwomen and men I have had Dulcinda likes to be fully inside before she spunks, so I wasn't surprised that she was feeling her way in cautiously, saving the release until she nestled against the cervix.

I remarked before, in 'UKL,' that there is a special joy in giving your cunny to ease someone's urgent need, and Hyun-ae murmured, 'It is good we have way of love to give the pleasure to our friend. Dinda all inside vagin now. Soon she pour semens and we are join.'

Dulcinda carefully eased half her mighty cock out through the still closed labia, which lapped around its base and slowly pushed in again. I know from her and the testimony of others that this plunge-and-withdraw sequence is so delicious it is tempting to maintain it forever, but then the orgasm begins to build somewhere around the vas deferens, spreading upwards through the body in a rising tide. As I extracted the finger and pushed it back with the forefinger I saw the process happen for Dulcinda. The thrusting accelerated, her bottom tightening and relaxing in time. Then she slowed as the climax approached. She uttered little cries of joy, and Hyun-ae said, 'We make oleugaseum together,' and she closed her eyes and shuddered as Dulcinda slammed home. They stood locked together as I came, finally inspired by seeing that Hyun-ae's breasts had swelled under Dulcinda's grasp, nipples rigid between her fingers.

They remained so until the cock, now detumescent, dropped out of that delicious naked vulva, and its lips closed even as the sperm flooded through and along them. Hyun-ae stepped down from the stool and turned. They embraced, stroking bottoms. They parted and turned side-on. Hyun-ae said, 'Dinda say you look see semens flow on bottim, Norma. '

She knelt on the floor in front of Dulcinda and took the flaccid penis in her mouth. She reached round Dulcinda's hips and began to caress and squeeze her bottom, following a pattern of the movements, sliding her fingers up and down in that deep crevice. I realised there was something tender, arousing and hypnotic about the process. I also sensed that those small hands had a special quality of touch. They infused a kind of energy into the flesh and through it the mind.

I have known and experienced this quality in some masseurs and masseuse and at the hands of lovers and others who were not necessarily even aware they possessed it. But the touch of those who had it always brought a warm glow. Venturing further, I think many, most, maybe all, bosoms have this healing capacity. Infants are not just absorbing nourishment for their physical development but food for their minds and spirits. I may have suggested elsewhere that alongside lactation and excitation breasts bring comfort. I'm always happy for mine to bring some solace to the stricken or sad, whatever age or gender they be.

Forgive this digression, though it's not really off the point -- or points in this context. Hyun-ae's breasts surely overflowed with this psychic nourishment. Meanwhile she extended her caresses by bringing her hands back round Dulcinda's hips and smoothing them uo her torso to gently stroke and squeeze her breasts in the same way as she had been doing with her bottom. Her hands now moved into two figure-of-eight sequences with bosom and bottom, moving between the two locations.

The rhythm and repetition became hypnotic to watch. I passed into a trance, and was dimly aware I had stood up from my chair and was tracing exactly the same pattern of hands over breasts and bum. This deepened the trance, in which I was being slowly aroused, and not by my own hands but by Hyun-ae's. She had taken possession of my hands and it was her warm benevolence that was spreading through me, glowing in my bosoms, channelling into my crack, down and under my bottom and along my vulva.

As I watched, acutely aware of every detail of the pair, as if I had passed through the screen and camera to be with them, I saw that Hyun-ae's mouth had moved outward from Dulcinda's pubis, because it could no longer contain the penis. It was slowly erecting, swelling and extending, as if it had a life of its own.

I had watched that dear cock grow into its rampant glory many times, always finding the process wondrous and exciting, but this time I was doubly moved, as if seeing it for the first time. Of course, I was seeing it for the first time being brought to capacity by this brilliant woman.

The right moment came. Hyun-ae moved her head back, releasing the fully charged chock. In a fluid movement she stood and embraced Dulcinda briefly to turn them both into three-quarter view. She released Dulcinda and stepped away to turn, presenting her bottom to Dulcinda, who seemed still tranced. With a little shake of the head she brought her focus onto the bottom awaiting her. Hyun-ae bent forward, resting her hands on her knees and hollowing her back, giving her bottom completely. The position adopted enabled me to see that its cheeks were parting and that between them her vagina was opening.

Dulcinda saw this, too, naturally, and still moving as it directed not by conscious will but some inner compulsion she moved forward, hands to her sides, presented her penis to the gaping vestibule, and almost casually, slotted it all the way in. She withdrew a little once, slid in again, then withdrew completely and ejaculated into the crack and across the cheeks.

I love to watch semen spurting, flowing, dolloping, and this ejaculating had some other-worldly quality which intensified it, so that clittery orgasm was as much from wonderment as excitement.

As Dulcinda's cock slowly shrank Hyun-ae stood and passed her hands across her bottom to gather the ejaculate and smeared across her breasts and belly. She said, 'Sperms is good for skin, Norma. It go in pores and make healthy.'

The video ended and I sat down again, and again fell asleep, caught into the same trance, I think, as Dulcinda.


NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers