All Comments on 'Clear Conscience'

by watchingyou2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I know I shouldn't, but I love it.

How could You.

Just totally using a woman for your own pleasure, not caring about her satisfaction, and totally dominating her, without a care. Sick.

Just joking.

God, this is just as good as "I'm not mom", and I loved that story. Please, please write more. Maybe another Mum/Son series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love it too..

I shouldn't though because my name is Tom!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

A super storyline and a well writen story.

Although, I was hoping that Steve would take her ass just to show her she was a slut and that he would treat her like the slut she is.

I hope that you can write another chapter about this sweet little slut and her step son.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
almost NonConsent/Reluctance

borderline but good story nonetheless, great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupid crap

Hopefully sonny boy will rat the slut out and save the dad the bother of divorcing the loser of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Meh, he's not a boy

If his dad's 55, then he's at least 30 and still living at home? What the fuck?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 13 years ago
She Doth Protest 2 Much !

That's why I'm giving Five Stars! Just a sec' , let me wash them first. For some reason they're quite sticky...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

fucked up story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the only thing more fucked than the author

is the 15 assholes that think its a hot story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Fucking Disgusting

Why do people like this exist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not my stepmom

I loved this story. It is almost the same as my mother in law pulled on me for a couple years. Making me force her after she had a few drinks. Babbling on about how I better not make her little girl do this n that. She'd come over and have a glass of wine while Jasmine was away as a camp councilor and before long she was begging her 'massa' to "go easy on her black ass"!!

She left my place every time with cum dripping from her ass n twat. I was clean though. She had to suck me clean. I insisted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My first wife's mother and her sister were both far better pieces of ass than my wife was.

My wife was happy as hell when she got pregnant but the next month, she was pissed to no end when she found out that her mother and sister were, too, because they told her who was fucking them and whose cum had made them pregnant. I had three sons by three mothers within a month of each other. I got her mother pregnant again almost immediately. I couldn't keep my cock out of that fine cunt. She has a 'snapping' pussy and excellent Kegel muscle control. My wife's sister inherited her cunt from her mother. I spend three or four times as much time fucking each of the two of them as I do my wife. She doesn't give me any shit about fucking her mother and sister because I told her that she can leave anytime she wants to. If she did, she knows that I have two of the finest pussies on Earth to bury my nine incher in.... and, if she cheats on me, she knows they'll tell on her and she'll be history. None of them know that I won that two million seven hundred and thirty six thousand quick pic. I told them that I won a hundred and twenty five thousand at the casino, to explain the money, then bought a big, nicely furnished house from an executive who'd just been transferred and then bought them all new clothes. I kept my job and still have plenty of cash reserve.

The story was a Fiver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the best

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Of all the stupid stories, this is the worst. The anonymous " my mother in law" fantasy lies are even worse.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Disgusting.

Made my skin crawl.

Why do these types of people exist.

Especially men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous