Clearing up Confusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VanessaTG
VanessaTG
25 Followers

His eyes seemed glazed over from the haze of my oral ministrations. "Don't worry," I said. "I'm not done yet. You're not still confused, are you?"

He shook his head, at a loss for words. "You're....That's...." He paused. "Wow."

"If you're not confused," I declared, "I would really love it if you would fuck me."

His eyes widened. My inner monologue, recently satiated from a mouthful of cock, arose from her slumber in alarm. "We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with," I said hastily.

He took my hand and placed it on his still-hard cock. "That sounds amazing," he said. "But I don't have any condoms here."

I smiled. "I was an Eagle Scout. Shall I get some from my purse?" He chuckled at my joke and nodded his assent.

I felt his eyes looking me over as I retrieved a condom and small packet of lube from my purse. With my back still to him I unhooked and unzipped my skirt and let my skirt and panties fall to the floor. I turned around, condom and lube in hand, my own hard penis jutting out in anticipation of what was to come with nary a word from my inner monologue.

I climbed back on the bed beside him. Perhaps involuntarily, he had been touching his own cock as he stared at my own erection. I rolled the condom over his cock and squirted a dollop of lube on the tip and smeared another glob on and inside my ass. Straddling him, I bent down and gave him another deep kiss, my tongue thrusting into his mouth in lascivious mimicry of what was soon to come.

I sat up and reached back, spreading my cheeks and guiding the hardness of his cock into me. As I eased myself down onto him, I blurted out loud, "Oh, God, I've needed this!" I felt myself pleasantly stretched and filled, the texture of his hardness massaging my innermost desires. I steadied myself on top of him, running my hands across the roughness of his chest.

As I got used to the feeling of fullness, I began to ride his cock, first slowly, then more insistently. By then, Tim was beyond coherence, grunting in pleasure, lost in the clarity of the pleasure of the experience. Seeing he wouldn't last much longer, I guided his hands to my hips and leaned back while continuing to ride him, meeting his thrusts with my own momentum. The angle let his cock slam against my prostate and I began furiously stroking my own penis, quickly moving past the point of no return.

"Spank me!" I commanded. His eyes widened forward. "Please," I said. "Slap my ass, make me cum." He squeezed my ass cheeks. "No, really, I want it," I begged. "Let me feel it." I felt a sharp jolt as he spanked me, and my eyes rolled back in my head as I screamed out in pleasure. A spurt of my cum arced from my cock and onto his chest. He moaned in pleasure as he felt the throes of my orgasm, and I soon felt his cock twitching inside me, as he moaned, also spent.

I reached back to hold the condom in place while I climbed off, surveying the sweaty mess I had left. "Stay right there," I said, smiling, as I attempted to stand up. "Or maybe not," I muttered, as a flash of dizziness overtook me.

Tim was silent, perhaps still recovering from his own orgasm. I soon was able to stand and retrieved a pair of wet towels and began cleaning us both up.

"I'm glad I was able to clear up your confusion," I said, as I wiped my cum off of his chest. "You're not confused anymore, are you?"

"No," he said. "No, I'm not confused. That was amazing. You were amazing. Are amazing. Wow."

He ran a finger lightly over my right breast, and I shuddered as little jolts of electricity seemed to race up my spine. I laid down, luxuriating in the warmth of his body. I would soon get up to leave, but for now, life was good. My inner monologue agreed through her slumber, silent at last.

===

Author's note: There's not enough erotica out there written for trans people, or with a trans point of view. While transformation erotica may have resonated with me pre-transition, it doesn't reflect any of my desires over a decade post-transition. Here's my attempt at something that speaks to some of my current frame-of-mind.

As with my previous story posted here, this started as a personal journal entry following a pre-pandemic encounter. It sat dormant and unfinished for several years, and I've only now revisited it. Perhaps I continue to give my memories a more-tangible form in the hope that I can shape them into the way I want to remember them.

VanessaTG
VanessaTG
25 Followers
12