Clem and Tracy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at the Parson farm the next morning Ted was in the barn scraping the alley and Martha was in the milk house finishing up. She greeted me with a smile and hello, but inside I knew she was making damned sure something like the day before never occurred again. That is, me being early catching them unaware. She did comment that I seemed excessively happy.

I smiled back, "Yeah, I'm in love Martha and it feels great."

She was chuckling as I left her. Ted spent an hour or more with me before heading back to the house. The barn needed to be cleaned and Martha needed help finishing chores. They planned to chop corn sileage that afternoon and he had no time to waste walking the woods. I stopped at the field as I left and told Ted I'd have a report to him within the week. He thanked me, cranked up the tractor, engaged the PTO and headed back down the corn rows.

With it only being three something I decided to stop at the office in town and begin my report. Walking past the register of deeds office I heard a loud.

"Clem, get your skinny butt in here."

Liz Swan walked to the counter.

"Hey, where's Tracy?" I asked.

"She went to the bathroom. Just what the hell did you do to that girl Clem? She's like a teenager with a crush. She's been floating on air since she clocked in. Don't be messin with her mind Clem, I mean it."

I was laughing, Liz was the same age as my older sister Dianne, they'd been close friends since grade school, so I was used to having her boss me around.

"No worries there Liz. I'm madly in love with her."

She grabbed my arm, "Don't tell me, you big dummy, tell her. My God you can be thick sometimes."

Tracy was walking in as I was walking out, we were side by side giving one another a playful glance when I gave her bottom a pat as she walked by. She stopped and spun, winked at me and made a kissing motion.

Liz spoke loud enough for us to hear, "Knock it of you two. You aren't getting paid to make goo-goo eyes at each other. Clem, get the hell outa my office, you're disrupting progress."

I smiled and whispered, "Dress up, I'm taking you and Siobhan to supper."

Though my truck is newer and quite comfy we chose to take her car with the booster seat. As we drove Siobhan talked nonstop. Tracy looked at me.

"Get used to it, she never stops. You have to learn to catch all the important things and ignore the silly stuff. It gets easier with time. By the way, where are we going anyway?"

"To a place called Big Mikes, they have excellent food."

She frowned, "It's not a tavern is it? I don't want to take her into a bar."

"It has a bar, but it's completely separate from the dining area, you literally have to go into another room to reach the bar. I've known Mike all my life, he's a great guy with a great restaurant. They just added venison stew to the menu, I think I'll try that."

She laughed, "Knock yourself out, I'll stick with something more traditional."

That made me laugh, "You aren't in Milwaukee anymore, venison stew is considered a "traditional" dish out her away from the big city."

I did indeed have the venison stew with mashed potatoes and corn, Tracy had the petite prime rib and Siobhan had the old standby, chicken strips with fries. As we were finishing who should saunter by our table but the new DA, the one she'd gone to the movie with. Trying to engage Tracy in a conversation, he wasn't two sentences into it when Tracy held her hand up face out.

"It's nice to see you again, I hope you're doing okay in your new position, by the way, do you know Peter?"

He scoffed, "Clem, everybody knows Clem. We went to school together."

I stopped him right there, "Whoa. We didn't GO to school together, you were two grades ahead of me. We may have gone to the same school, but we damned sure didn't go to school together."

He ignored me and looked back at Tracy, "Give me a call. Maybe we can do something, oh, and bring the girl along if you like."

Now I was pissed, as I stood he backed up. "David you're an ass, always have been, always will be. The GIRL as you so rudely called her has a name, it's Siobhan."

Out of nowhere came this little voice, though it wasn't loud, what she said shook the foundations.

"Yeah, I'm Siobhan, and his name is Peter, he's gonna be my daddy."

David stepped back further staring at Tracy. She must have thought "what the hell" because she stood alongside me.

"Peter and I are together, no need to call. No offense, but you simply aren't my type."

David suddenly found his voice, "So, just what is your type if I may ask.?

Another surprise, a pleasant one, she turned and looked into my eyes, kissed me, then turned to David saying one word. "Peter."

Inside I was doing a happy dance, mentally I was wondering what had just happened. I'm gonna be her daddy? Tracy and I are together? I had to admit all of those were things I wanted, but crap, I hadn't even gotten to third base with her yet. When I looked down Siobhan was grinning from ear to ear. I must have looked bewildered, Tracy whispered.

"We'll talk at home."

Clem suddenly took stage, I felt like a clown as the words came out. "I think I'm in love with you."

Motioning for Siobhan to get up she smiled while reaching for her daughter, "Of course you love me Peter. I wouldn't have let you pat my butt if you didn't. Go pay the bill, we're going to the lady's room, we'll meet you by the door."

Watching them walk to me from the lady's room I pondered something I thought was profound. I'd been looking for a wife without realizing it, and I get a daughter at the same time. How much better could it be? The ride home was little girl chatter for about five minutes until she zonked out. Tracy reached over and took my hand.

"I didn't mean to ambush you Peter. And I certainly didn't tell Siobhan to say that. I probably stepped over the line, but that guy makes my skin crawl, I wanted to shut him down before he thought I might be interested."

"I understand. I was and still am a little confused about the daddy thing. Care to expound?"

"It isn't so hard when you put yourself in a four-year-olds mind. She knows we talk almost every evening or we're together doing something with her along. She knows what affection is and see's us displaying that with each other. She's wanted a daddy for a long time, I've continued promising that one day we'll find the perfect daddy for her."

I was quiet a few minutes, "What about you? Do you think I'd be a good daddy?"

She laughed, "Damn straight mister, and don't be thinking it will be just her. Now that I've found a man I can love and trust my mommy hormones are beginning to percolate. I want at least one more baby, and I want that baby to be ours. Before you ask, yes, more than one is fine with me. I'm thinking four total, maybe five."

I squeezed her hand as I chuckled, "Sounds like you're planning to keep me exhausted at night."

It was her turn to chuckle, "Oh no, it won't only be at night. I may be inexperienced, but you have no idea how many different ways and places I've imagined us making love. I wasn't ready to be a mom as a teen, but I certainly am now."

We had stopped in her driveway when she spoke, "Help me get her inside and ready for bed, then we'll talk more. You'll need to.... Oh never mind.... I was gonna say carry her, I see you're already doing so."

I relented and let Siobhan talk me into carrying her to bed and then tucking her in even though mom said she could walk. I was on the couch waiting for Tracy to join me after saying nightly prayers with Siobhan. She'd changed from a dress to sweatpants and a loose blouse. Sitting beside me she snuggled in tight, took my hand and put it one her upper thigh.

We were silent for a few minutes when she said, "I know this is an inappropriate way to describe a little girl, but she's got you by the balls and she hasn't even used the big guns yet."

"The big guns?" I queried.

"Yup, she knows just about every trick in the book to get her way, especially with men. She had dad twirled around her little finger no matter how much he tried to deny it. I want to warn you, you'll need to be more like you were at the theater when she starts that. Otherwise I'll be the heavy and like any other kid, she'll play us one against the other. I want us on the same page when we raise our kids."

I needed to figure out what she had in mind, "We're talking about kids and we haven't done more than a little playing around. I'm gonna be up front, at some point soon I'm gonna want to know whether I make your liver quiver or not. Before we tie the knot."

She took my hand and put it on her mound with her hand over mine. I began to move it when she pressed against my hand harder.

"Don't play, just keep your hand there. This is yours Peter, no one else's as far as I'm concerned. And I agree. We're going to want to make sure we as you so crudely put it, make each other's liver quiver. I believe we'll find ourselves compatible and excited to be with each other. However, once we've sampled the hors d'oeuvres you're going to have to wait for the full menu until there's a wedding ring on my finger. Once should be enough to know whether we click or not."

I could feel my dick hardening, obviously it wasn't well hidden because she had her hand on my steel hard rod. I needed to know.

"When do we start?" I asked.

Putting her hand back on top of mine to make sure I didn't move it from her mons she leaned to me.

"It won't be tonight, not with the baby in the house. My cousin and family are going to a waterpark in the dells next weekend and want to take her along. I was thinking that maybe I could spend the weekend with you. It would give me a better idea of what life is like on the farm, so to speak."

"And what about the rest?" I asked.

"Yes, if the stars align, and I've no reason to think they won't, we'll make love. Oh don't look so sad, I didn't say we weren't going to fool around and explore. I only said you don't get to enjoy the entire menu until we're married."

Curiosity kicked in. "When will that be? I don't want a long engagement. I've waited this long to be married, and a dad, I want it to be sooner than later."

Her answer was not what I expected, "If we ring each other's bell Saturday night, I'm ready when you are."

Melting into my arms she whispered between kisses, "Now you can play."

I moved her into a position like she was lying across my lap while we kissed. My right hand was cupping her sex as her hips rolled slowly, pushing against my hand, rolling backward and then against my hand again. Her left hand had been behind my neck, she dropped it to mine, moved my hand up until she could push it under the elastic and pushed down. With my hand over her panties she let go and wiggled tighter against me. Her legs were spread slightly, enough that I could feel the dampness, the top was open just enough that I could smell her arousal. That in turn made my dick throb.

She giggled into my mouth as she felt me move against her ribs, "I think I'm going to enjoy next Saturday night."

I pulled my hand out of her pants and slid it under the blouse, she whimpered into my mouth as my hand pushed the bra up. Her breast felt so warm and soft, and yet had a firmness that gave me more than enough to caress. The nipple stiffened as the palm of my hand moved over it. Without warning she sat, opened the blouse, straddled my abdomen, pulled the bra up and seductively stated.

"Suck."

We'd been at it for a solid fifteen minutes or more when she pulled back, she seemed out of breath. Her eyes were wild with abandon, mashing her mouth to mine our tongues danced frantically. Breaking our kiss she lay her head on my shoulder. I wasn't ready to end our make out session. I moved her onto a hip and slid my hand inside her panties. I groaned with delight when my fingers found the silky strands of pubic hair. It was thick but didn't seem very big. I whispered.

"Thank you."

She leaned back at the same time pushing into my hand, "Thank you for what?"

"For not being bare. I love a pussy with fur. It's one of my fetishes, if I'm going to be in a pussy I want it to be natural, not altered. Never shave for me Tracy, I want it the way it was intended. I'd really like to see it?"

Sitting up she removed my hand from her pants and cuddled into my side.

"Not tonight, but next week for sure. How about me, do I get to feel you outside your underwear now?"

I sat back grinning like the cat that ate the canary. She unbuckled, opened the snap and lowered the zipper, which gave her complete access to my hard as steel pecker. Slowly moving her fingers up and down she tried to wrap her hand around it with little success. As quickly as she had started she stopped, sat upright looking into my eyes.

"Like I said before, I don't have much experience, but from everything I've read you are average or above and should fill me nicely. I know the one that got me pregnant wasn't this big. Mmm,hmm, I think we were made for one another, next Saturday will prove that once and for all."

We wrapped up our groping and kissing session about midnight. As we walked to her front door she stopped and spun me to look at her. On tip toes she kissed me, patted my chest and said.

"I can't wait to be your wife. Pick us up about eleven, I want to get there before the noon crowd."

I gave her a bewildered look and raised my eyebrows.

"The Christmas craft show at Sugar Creek, remember?"

"Yup, yup, I remember. Eleven."

She smiled nicely, "Liar, but I'll let you make it up to me next week. Eleven at the latest, I'll have her ready by ten. Oh, and she's been talking about when can she start calling you daddy, so be prepared."

We spent the day walking a building full of stuff I would never dream of looking at, much less purchasing. By three I was tired, Siobhan was getting fussy and Tracy had seen enough. A quick bite at the DQ and small sundae prepared us for the ride home. Siobhan came to me and crawled on my lap in her jammies with a bedtime story book in hand. Looking up she asked.

"Will you read me a story daddy?"

Oh shit, Tracy was right, she did have me by the gonads. After reading a story and getting her to bed Tracy and I enjoyed an hour or so of romance before it was time to get home. They stopped at the farm Sunday afternoon long enough to help me pick out and cut a tree to decorate. Tracy said it was Siobhan's first live tree experience, I went all out having her help look them over. We ended up choosing the one Tracy had pointed to when we first entered the tree lot off the far end of the east pasture. My sisters and I had planted them as a school project years ago.

With a tree in the wagon, Tracy leaning against the tractor fender and Siobhan on my lap helping steer we made our way through the field roads back to the farm. Siobhan wanted to decorate it immediately, I convinced her it would be better to let it set inside for a few days first and that we would decorate Wednesday after mom was off work. Which is what we did, by seven thirty we had a very tired little girl on our hands. As they were putting coats on I picked up Siobhan to carry her to the car. In my arms she spoke in her soft little girl voice.

"I'm glad you're my daddy now? A real daddy."

It took every ounce of fortitude and strength I possessed not to cry on the spot. I felt Tracy's hand on my back, as if to say, "I'm with you babe".

At the car I gave Siobhan a kiss on the forehead, "Yes sweetheart, I'm your daddy. When mama and I get married you can come live on the farm with all the animals. How does that sound?"

Her face lit up, "Can I drive the horsey's again? They like me."

With the little one strapped in Tracy stood next to the car in my arms. A few gentle goodnight kisses and then a lip smasher with her pelvis grinding into mine. We broke the kiss.

"My God Peter, where have you been all my life. I can't believe how much I love you in such a short span of time."

I opened the car door before the situation got too carried away, after all, there was a four-year-old watching us. Watching the taillights fade as she turned off the valley road I wanted to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. I noticed that I'd left the barn lights on and headed in that direction. It was a cool night so I wasn't surprised that the horses were inside. The minute I opened the door they were at the gate looking for a treat. I didn't have one for them, they nuzzled my hand and snorted softly anyway.

Wednesday evening we decorated the tree following supper. I made sure Siobhan was included in everything a four-year-old should or could be. The final job was me lifting her onto my shoulders to put the star at the top of the tree. Tracy and I were walking hand in hand to the car as Siobhan ran through the snow playfully. At the car she turned to me.

"A package arrived today. I absolutely love two-day shipping. I bought some lingerie for your eyes only. I'm excited to wear it for you. If I come and stay with you Friday night do you think we can hold off until Saturday?"

Being the proverbial smartass I had to ask. "What time Saturday? The day begins at midnight you know."

She held tight to my body, "We'll figure that out when the time comes. I need to go home. Tell me you love me."

"I do love you. I can hardly wait to put the ring on your finger."

She laughed and then said quietly, "Some guys will do anything for a little pussy. I love you Clem. Goodnight."

Clem, she had never called me that. I was floating on air. Saturday couldn't arrive soon enough. I was at the house Friday when her cousin and family arrived. We got along famously, not a hint of discomfort from either the cousin or his wife. At one point I overheard him telling Tracy.

"Good job Tracy. I like this guy. He's gainfully employed, easy to get along with and he loves Siobhan like she's his own, you'll be happy with him girl." His wife concurred.

Watching them drive away Tracy hooked her arm through mine and looked at me.

"Now what sweetheart?"

"Since I was too lazy to toss something in the slow cooker this morning, now we go to Mario's for pizza and a beer. After that we're going to Milltown and dance at the OK Corral. From there we'll go to my place. Is your bag ready?"

The smile hadn't left her face, "It's packed. Dancing? Do you dance?"

"Of course I dance. I took swing lessons with Diane about a year ago, she wanted to go and hubby didn't, so I did. We had a great time and though I haven't danced like that in some months I'll bet once my feet hit the floor I'll remember."

Conversation over pizza was lighthearted, nothing very serious until she got up to use the bathroom. We'd been sitting across the booth from each other, when she returned she sat next to me. Moving her hand onto my thigh under the table it felt like it was closed in a fist. When I reached down her hand turned upward so we were palm to palm. I smiled as I felt the soft warmness of delicate fabric. Opening her hand she whispered.

"It's bare and these are yours. You can touch if you like, just don't push my dress up so others can see.

Mmmm, yes, like that. Gentle, no, not inside me, not here. We should go, you're getting awfully randy."

Halfway to the dance joint she leaned to me.

"Can I have my panties back, for a little while anyway. I'm so wet I'm leaking and I don't want a wet spot on my dress."

Pulling them from my pocket I lifted and held them to my face below my nose. After breathing deeply through my nose I handed them to her. Lifting the dress she quickly slid one leg in then the other, lifted her butt off the seat and pulled them up. I hadn't paid attention to their color or design until then. Bikini's, bright red, I could see her luscious bush pushing against the front. Putting a finger inside them she drew it across the vulva, put it under my nose and said.