Clem and Tracy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that better than sniffing the panties?"

My answer was to quickly suck her finger and twirl my tongue around until it was clean of pussy juice. Removing said digit from my mouth she wiped it dry with a napkin and smiled.

"You're a naughty boy Clem."

I had to know, "Then you're a naughty girl. You've been fairly reserved until tonight. What gives?"

She laughed and then giggled, "In a few hours I will. As for being naughty. You bet your sweet ass I'm going to be naughty. I'm going to use this weekend to prove that I can be anything you want in the bedroom."

I was confused, "I thought you said once and no more until we're married."

"Two things Peter. First, you haven't proposed yet, and second, a girl can change her mind if she wants to. And I want to with the following stipulation. This weekend is anything goes, after that we wait until the wedding. I know it sounds crazy and maybe even stupid, but that's what I want."

We lasted about an hour at the dance place before the hormones told us we needed to take this elsewhere. Several guys had asked her to dance or tried to cut in, each time she gave them an emphatic, "no thanks" and watched them walk away. The last guy that tried to cut in was more adamant than the others. I didn't have to say or do anything, she looked at him and said loud enough for those around us to hear.

"Piss off asshole. I'm with my soon to be husband."

Walking from the dance floor she stretched up so she was speaking into my ear.

"Now you have to ask me so quit wasting time."

As we walked across the parking lot I stopped and turned her toward me.

"Tracy. Will you marry me? Will you be my wife to have and to hold until we die?"

The answer made me laugh, which got me a thump on the chest.

"Damned straight I'll marry you. Thought you'd never ask. Can we go to the house now? I'm so wet it feels like it's running down my leg."

I couldn't resist, "I could lick that clean for you. No one can see in the windows."

"Yes Peter, you can lick it. It's never been licked before, you'll be the first, and last. No other tongue will ever taste this pussy. But it won't be in the truck, at least not the first time. Now, can we go? Please?"

The house smelled like fresh pine from the tree which added to the overall ambiance. I had flowers on the table and a small package next to them. She thanked me for the flowers and grabbed her overnight bag. She disappeared into the bathroom after telling me to get naked and be on the bed when she came out. I was ready and willing to see where things were headed. My back was against the headboard, my dick lying across my abdomen, not hard, not soft, somewhere in between while I thought about what was going to happen.

I had lit scented candles when she went into the bathroom, they were beginning to fill the air when the door opened. Her arm reached around the door jamb and turned off the lights. The only thing illuminating her was the light from the candles. My cock was instantly hard, standing proud, curved upward and pointed toward my chest. Though I know I don't have a massive porn sized cock, it felt a foot long at the moment.

Standing in the doorway was Tracy in a bright white satin ensemble of a shelf bra, a garter belt and diamond patterned white stockings with tiny panties I couldn't see through. As she slowly rotated I felt the urge to jump off the bed and ravage her body on the spot, but this was her night. Her sweet ass cheeks were exposed, ah, a thong, with her back to me she bent over and opened her legs an inch. The thin material of the panties was stretched tight across the pudenda which was puffy and inviting. I couldn't see the slit, but the indentation of the cloth was enough to let me know she was ready for cock. She straightened and turned to face me.

"Is this what you hoped it would be baby?"

I grunted, "More so."

Walking to the bed her breasts jiggled ever so slightly, the nipples were above the cup, hard and distended, as though they were pointing the way to me. At the edge of the bed she stopped and pointed at my dick.

"Is that flagpole for me handsome? I sure hope my unused kitty can take all of that. If you'll go slow I think it will. Take my bra and panties off but leave the stockings on, I want you to remember this night for the rest of our lives. Then I want to lay next to you before we start."

I scooted forward to sit on the edge of the bed, reaching out I put my hands on her hips drawing her body to me. The shelf bra wasn't much more than an inch wide piece of material at the base of her breasts. I placed my lips over a nipple and sucked as I unhooked it. When it fell to the floor I switched nipples while I worked her panties down. She wiggled her hips a little and they were around her ankles. She leaned on my shoulder for balance as I bent to remove them completely.

I couldn't resist any longer, with my hands on her ass cheeks I pulled her forward until my face was in her delicate muff. I smiled internally, the carpet matched the drapes as they say. I'd had my hand in it once, but had never seen it, I wasn't disappointed. It was thick and silky, the hairs were long and plentiful as they formed an almost perfect V. I breathed in her essence and snorted like a bull. With my hands still on her hips I turned her until her back was toward the mattress, then pushed her backward.

As her back hit the mattress I spread her knees, moved my hands under her thighs, then pulled her pussy to my face. As my lips neared her body she pushed the vulva up to meet my advance. I licked slowly flat tongued from the bottom to the top but didn't invade the small hood that hid her love button. She was whimpering and moaning softly, her fingers were laced into my hair, then she giggled. As I looked up she looked down.

"Your beard tickles my thighs, but don't stop. This is everything Liz said it would be."

I cocked an eye, "Liz."

Pushing into my face she whispered, "Girls talk."

I licked and played along the labia, sucking in a side and moving my mouth upward, teasing, trying to arouse her further. I reached around her hips and used my fingers to open the vulva exposing her clit, which I instantly licked. Her body jumped, her breath was staggered and choppy, her hips were making quick stabbing motions into my face. I knew where this was going and continued. Twenty seconds later her body stiffened, her thighs clamped on my head, her head was flopping from side to side and then the scream followed by words.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhh, yes Peter, yes. Oh my God, oh my, oh my. After a minute of her body writhing and her pelvis jumping around she cried out.

"Please stop, no more. It's tickles too much. Oh my, it wouldn't stop, it just kept moving through me likes waves on the ocean. No wonder women like their man to go down on them."

Moving away from me she laid in the middle of the bed and beckoned me to join her. We kissed and rubbed our bodies together until I felt she was ready. I was about to move above her when she held me tight.

"Peter, we need to talk, just for a minute."

Holding her close I mumbled, "We don't need to talk, we need to make love."

She placed her hands on my face, "We will. But I need to tell you something. I was being truthful when I said I'd never been with a man since the night I got pregnant. I'm not sure what to expect. He wasn't very big or considerate. I was still crying from the immediate pain when I felt him twitch inside me and then her rolled off and went to his room. I was bloody, I hurt, I felt used and dejected, to top it off I was left with a mess between my legs. It was humiliating."

I needed to comfort her. "It won't be like that this time. I'll take the time necessary to make sure you climax just like when I ate you."

"Peter, go slow. The only thing that's been in me since that night five years ago is a tampon. I want to be everything you desire in a woman, and I will be, just please take your time with me."

I felt it was important to kiss and cuddle and snuggle and play before we went any further. By the time I was ready to penetrate her she was so wound up she was ready for anything. As I hovered above her I touched her breast, her yes opened.

"Put me inside Tracy. Show me you really want it."

Slipping her arm between us she took ahold of my cock, moved it to the wet opening of her vagina and pushed into the outer labia. I told her to move her hand, her pussy was mine now. She was wet, warm, slippery and inviting. I pushed slowly against the inner labia, as the head passed through them her body tensed. I remained still until she softly patted my arm, which she had gripped like a vise. I pushed a bit more then withdrew only to push forward again.

I short stroked two or three minutes until I felt her beginning to relax, pushing a bit further every few strokes I became aware that her body was no longer so stiff. As I neared being fully embedded in her she lifted her hips ever so slightly, I pushed until our pubic hair meshed. Her head pushed back into the pillow.

"Oh my god, you're so deep, it feels like you're in my stomach. I like this, we were made for each other. My gosh, you fill me. Keep pushing it in all the way, I can take it now."

Slowly we see sawed in and out, taking the time to kiss and softly suck a nipple. Her hands were on my sides lovingly holding on. I was stroking at a slightly quicker rhythm when I felt her body tense followed by a string of "uh, uh, uh's" as her body rocked into my thrusts. My balls were beginning to churn.

"I won't last much longer Tracy. I'm going to cum inside you."

Her answer was to push more fervently into me, "Yes, cum in me. A little faster now."

I felt her body tremble as I slammed forward against her vulva one last time, with my back arched I held my body as tight to hers as possible and unloaded. She squealed as her body twisted in ecstasy.

"I can feel it Peter, I can feel you. Mmmm, it's warm and feels thick. I love this, I love you. I'll be the best wife in the world."

Her vaginal walls were pulsing, contracting and loosening, it was as if her pussy was milking me dry. It made me hard again, in turn I began stroking once more without pulling out of her. The first few strokes she simply lay there, then suddenly her hips began meeting my downward thrust with enthusiasm. I knew it was time to lay some serious pipe when she moaned.

"Oh yes, fuck me baby. Own my pussy. Fill me again."

She'd climaxed twice when I stopped, her eyes flew open. "No, don't stop."

I pulled out and flipped her over, grabbed her hips, lifted and sank my cock back inside her. Her chest was on the mattress, her head turned sideways on the pillow and her hands grasping the sheets as we rocked back and forth. I was getting close when her hips began to buck, her back arched and her pussy opened wide. I drove it home as fast and hard as I could, it was one of those magical moments that doesn't always happen. I was climaxing at the same time she was.

When I was completely spent I let go of her hips, her body flopped forward flat onto the mattress. I sat back on my haunches and watched a trickle of semen make its way through the curly hair covering her pussy. Lying on her right side she lifted her left leg and put her foot on my chest. Rubbing it back and forth through the hair she would curl her toes and tug slightly. I took her foot in hand and kissed the soul, which brought a smile to her lips. Her arms reached out, I knew it was time to cuddle once more.

With a soft chuckle she asked, "Did I make your liver quiver as much as you made mine? I didn't know sex could be this good. I liked it from behind, I didn't think you could go any deeper but it sure felt that way."

"Yes Tracy, you made all the bells and whistles inside me go off. I'm not sure about you, but I think we need to make this thing permanent. Don't you?"

We lay still a few moments, "Yes, that's what I want. I want to be in your life and bed every night. I want to watch you teach Siobhan all about farm life and how to take care of the animals. I want a baby right away, I don't want to wait."

I got up to use the bathroom returning with a warm washcloth and proceeded to gently clean her. Spreading her legs I could see the vulva was swollen and looked red, I was sure she was sore. I leaned down, kissed the top of her mound and continued. I pulled the blanket over her and put on enough clothes to stay warm. I was in the kitchen warming leftovers when she padded in wearing one of my t-shirts. Burrowing her body tight to mine we hugged. I moved her to a chair and asked if she was hungry. A nod confirmed what I thought the answer would be.

We ate a little without saying much, suddenly she caught sight of the small package next to the flowers. Grinning she asked.

"Is that for me?" I nodded. "What is it?"

"You'll need to open it and find out."

She was like a kid at Christmas, the paper ripped and went flying in all directions. With the box open she found another much smaller box. Looking at me with a serious face she whispered.

"Peter, you didn't."

Opening the box she found an engagement ring, with tears running down her face she slipped it on her finger and sat on my lap.

"Peter, it's perfect. I've never seen a rock that lovely before. How did you know I loved diamonds?"

"Well, to be honest, I didn't. I know it's too big and we'll have to get it sized but there's a story that goes with the ring. It was my great grandmom's, she gave it to mother and mother gave it to me before she died. It's over a carat, the setting was ugly, I took it to a jeweler and had it reset then put it in my dresser until miss perfect came along. And here you are. I hope it's good enough."

She looked at it over and over, tilting her hand this way and that to see it glimmer.

"It's perfect Peter, and I feel honored to wear something this precious to you. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, that's all I can say."

I squeezed her tight and kissed her, "I was going to wait until Christmas Eve, but I couldn't. I wanted you to know I loved you enough to marry you right away."

Her next sentence caught me off guard momentarily.

"Let's get married this week. I work in the register of deeds office, I can fill out the license Monday, we could be married by Friday. I'll talk to judge Peters and ask if he'll do the ceremony."

I laughed, "I thought I was the one taking charge."

"You are, especially in the bedroom, but this needs a woman's touch. One more thing, it's a good thing we're getting married because I stopped taking the pill this week. I want a baby in me as fast as possible."

I slid my hand under the shirt and cupped her breast, "Speaking of a woman's touch. I like touching you."

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. I'm so swollen and sore I don't think I can do it again tonight. Maybe tomorrow."

I thought it would be a hassle sleeping with another person in bed, I was pleasantly surprised as she blended into my body as though we were one person. Saturday we spent the day roaming the farm and tending to animals. As the day wore on I sensed she was uncomfortable walking, without asking I simply scooped her in my arms and carried her to the house. When I sat her down she had a tear in her eye.

"What? What's wrong Tracy?" I asked.

"I wanted to make love with you again but I'm too sore. I'm sorry, I want to be your love kitten, but I hurt."

My heart hurt on her behalf. "Don't worry about that, we have a lifetime ahead of us to make love and romp around. We know after last night that we rock each other's boat, that's what we wanted to find out. If we can get married Friday that will be great. Diane will kick up a fuss but she'll be happy for us. What time does your cousin get back tomorrow?"

"Oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you. She'll be home about eight tonight. Shoot, I wanted to be here with you."

"Then why don't we pick her up and bring her to the house, she can sleep in Diane's old room."

Which is what we did. Lying in the darkness once Siobhan was in bed we talked, or should I say she talked.

"I want to learn to do to you what you did to me last night. You know, with my mouth. I think I'll be ready to make love again by Monday, can you stay overnight at mine? I don't care if the neighbors see your truck, you'll be my husband in less than a week. I really would like that."

I not only stayed Monday night, I stayed Wednesday night as well. Judge Peters agreed to do the ceremony, Diane was the maid of honor and my closest friend from college made the trip to be my best man. Siobhan stayed Friday night with Diane while Tracy and I honeymooned in our bedroom on the farm. Her wedding gift to me was taking my throbbing cock in hand and wrapping her lips around it. Her first blow job wasn't spectacular, but it was adequate enough to get my rocks off. She coughed and sputtered promising to get better with time. Which she did.

Tracy was able to sub-lease her duplex to a single schoolteacher, we moved all their belongings to the farm less than two weeks after our marriage. We had settled into married life with ease, Siobhan accepted me as her daddy and after a few challenges she soon realized I wasn't going to be a pushover. It was on a Friday evening after making love that Tracy cooed into my ear.

"You're going to be a daddy."

I replied, "I'm already a daddy."

She laughed softly, "This time you're gonna be a daddy to our baby, the one we made and is growing inside me."

Siobhan was thrilled to know she was going to be a big sister. She had all kinds of plans concerning what they would play with together and that she'd be the boss because she was older. All the things little kids talk about. I loved watching Tracy's tummy grow, her breasts were a bit bigger and her face had a permanent glow. The night our son was born we'd made love earlier in the evening, slow, methodical, tender love making with her on her side, left leg on my shoulder. At around three in the morning she woke me.

"It's time Peter. Call Diane to come be with Siobhan. My water broke."

Eleven hours later our son Dylan entered the world kicking and screaming. Siobhan, and me, loved watching him nurse, those lips tightly wrapped around a nipple drawing as much nourishment as he possibly could from each breast. There were a few erotic moments after she'd gotten the all clear from the doctor. She would bend over while riding me and put a nipple into my mouth. I wasn't overly fond of the taste and texture of breast milk, and she knew that, but to please her I would suck a little.

It took almost a year to finalize the adoption, the judge smiled as he declared she was now my daughter.

"This is one of the happier moments in my court. I wish there were more of these. Congratulations."

Dylan was the first of three boys. Tracy stopped working when she became pregnant with the second. The kids all have chores to do and don't fuss or complain very much. It's simply a part of living on a farm. Siobhan runs the roost as far as the pecking order of the kids is concerned, she's as sweet as can be until one of them rubs her the wrong way. She's not mean and vindictive, but by god they know they're in trouble with their older sister. Siobhan is starting to help with the horses, in another year she'll be able to handle them enough to do small things around the farm. The boys are eager to do what their sister is doing with the horses, it won't take long until they'll all be driving the team.

Tracy and I. What's to say? We're happy as pigs in mud. I come home to a wife and family each day, she continues to rock my world in the bedroom, and I continue to show her why she's glad she married me.

Two lost and mistrusting people who found a way to each other's heart and chose to reside there forever.

~-~-~

I know some will be disappointed it ended and will say I rushed the ending. And they may be right to some extent. However, once you get into kids and the story of their lives one loses sight of the original story, which was Clem and Tracy finding each other.