Clem and Tracy Pt. 02

Story Info
Deciding to be together for life marriage and babies follow.
11.5k words
4.83
9.4k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers

Clem and Tracy part two

With her dress top open and my hand under her bra she pushed back, "Let me open the bra, this is uncomfortable."

I moved my hand behind her and with one swift motion I had it unclasped. I felt her breasts loosen, pushing the bra up with my other hand I lowered my head to kiss each nipple. As I pulled back she chided.

"Oh no you don't. They need to be kissed and titillated, pun intended, the right one is VERY sensitive and loves to be mauled by a pair of lips. Think you can handle that big boy?"

As she was giggling I was drawing the taught right nipple into my mouth, sucking deep and hard. I felt her hand clasp the back of my head and pull me tight to her chest. Soft moans were being emitted from her lips, her body was melting into me, her breathing had become slightly staggered. I was paying attention to her right breast making sure to do as she'd instructed when I felt her fingers weave through my hair. As she pulled my lips away from her breast she bent her head and kissed me.

With a smile she moved my head to the other nipple, "This one feels left out."

As we continued to make out our bodies slumped lower and lower on the couch. Between kissing and sucking a breast I noticed her dress had ridden up far enough that the V of her panties was just visible. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the straps of her garter belt, I nearly lost my breath when I glimpsed a full bush through the semi-transparent material. She noticed the same thing and quickly sat up. Pulling the top of her dress closed but still unbuttoned she let out a deep breath.

"We need to stop there. I'm almost at the point of no return and I can't go there, not yet anyway. Please don't think I'm a dick teaser, I'm just not ready to make love yet. We need to call it a night Peter, but the girls wouldn't mind a kiss and feel before I push you out the door."

Opening the dress one last time I quipped, "You won't need to push me out the door."

Before I could go any further with my sentence she grabbed me and covered my mouth with hers as our tongues danced. Pulling back she stared into my eyes.

"Yes you do, or I'm going to let you screw my ass into the mattress and I'm not ready for that. Now go, and make sure you dream of me."

It was a last kiss at the door when she whispered, "Squeeze my ass, do it like you own it."

I grabbed both cheeks caressing them firmly, then pulled her pelvis tight to mine. Her hips instinctively tilted upward into mine before she pulled back and grabbed the door handle.

I responded, "I do own this ass. You might think you're in control, but keep this in mind. The night this all started you said you'd open the door but you expected me to take over. Fair warning, I intend to take what I want. I'm not going to force you to do anything, I'll respect your wishes, but I'm not going to stop pursuing. Now that the door has been opened, I plan to have you naked and under me."

As she pulled the door open she spoke in a dreamy sort of voice.

"Out, get out of here. Damn it you make me wet. Go Peter, please. I can't believe how turned on I am."

My dick was so hard I had to lean forward at the waist slightly to eliminate some of the discomfort. As soon as I was in the vehicle and had waved goodbye I unzipped my pants and let my dick expand inside my underwear. I smiled to myself, I hadn't had a hardon like that in ages. I also liked the fact that she was fighting her own inward battle to not let me make love to her. Because that's what it would be the first time, making love. There would be plenty of time for quick and raunchy later, but you only have one chance to make a good impression and I had no intention of ruining that opportunity.

~-~-~

Tracy's thoughts while sitting on the commode to pee before getting ready for bed.

My god girl, your panties are thick with pussy juice. You haven't been this wet, well, ever before. It's so thick and sticky, if he wasn't a gentleman he could have had me naked and begging for his cock to be buried inside me. I didn't think I could fall for a man like this, but damn, it feels good. Siobahn loves the hell out of him, and he doesn't hold back his affection toward her, I have no doubt he'd be a great daddy to her. And his dick, it looked thick and eager to escape his pants. I've never had a man's dick, I mean a mature man, I wonder how much different it will be when he does make love to me?

Tracy girl, you'd better be careful, he's not going to take no for an answer very long. He'll have your panties on the floor, his lovely cock buried in your pussy and your legs wrapped around his waist before you even know what happened. Yeah, he's meek and mild and all that stuff, but he's also a man who knows what he wants. You've always said you weren't going to have sex with a guy without a ring on your finger. Are you sure you can hold out? Better yet, do you even want to hold out any longer? If he's the right one then make him yours, let him know that once he's been inside you he's yours and yours alone. Then let him know this pussy is his, unequivocally.

Standing at the sink she chastised herself, 'get these soaked panties off, wash your overly aroused beaver, put on some dry panties and go to sleep.'

~-~-~

Back to where we were.

We didn't talk at all on Sunday. As dawn broke Monday morning I was up and taking care of the few morning chores I had. I decided to text Tracy just after six am.

Me: Hi, hope you slept well. Did I push things too far Saturday night? Are we still good?"

There was no response for a little over five minutes as I ate breakfast. Then the familiar 'ping' that instantly got my attention.

Tracy: Hi Peter. I was bathing Siobhan. Yes, we're good. In fact I think we're GREAT. I've never been so turned on in my life. Thank you for caring enough to not push too hard Saturday night. Truth be told, you could have had me, again, thank you for caring."

Me: I was beginning to worry when you didn't respond right away. I thought Siobhan was staying overnight somewhere.

Tracy: She was supposed to. Shirley was going to bring her back early this morning. Shortly after I went to bed last night she called and told me Siobhan was sick and throwing up. She brought her home and all was well. I let her sleep with me, she definitely needed a bath this morning.

Me: We didn't talk yesterday and I wanted to make sure we're okay. I loved being with you, I haven't felt this way about a woman since Maria. In fact, as much as I loved her, I never felt as strongly toward her like I do you. I don't think you will, but please don't break my heart, I don't think I could go through that again.

Tracy after a long pause: "It's a two-way street Peter. If we can make this work I have no intention of ever letting you go. I didn't know it before, but I've been looking for you all along. Now that I've found you I don't want to let you go. Do you feel the same?

Me: I do. My mind has been conflicted about giving my heart to another woman. When it comes to being with you, there's no confliction whatsoever. As a heads up, I won't see you at all during the day. I'll be in the forest all day, but can we do something this evening?

Tracy: Come for supper. Be here by 5:30 if you can. I'm making a chicken and rice casserole. Is that alright?

Me: Sounds good to me. Yes, I can be there by 5:30.

Tracy: Siobhan will be excited to see you so make a fuss over her.

Me: Making a fuss over her has never been a problem. See you for supper.

I would be at the Parson farm all day. They were sort of an odd couple, a brother and younger sister still living on the farm together long after their folks had died. Gossip around town was that they were lovers, they never behaved like lovers in public. In fact, one seldom saw them together in town, she did whatever shopping there was to do and Ted took care of the rest. Occasionally you'd see them at a Friday fish fry or someone's wedding, but with her growing a huge garden each year and canning everything, trips to town weren't very often.

I arrived fifteen minutes before my scheduled time, I could hear the vacuum pump running and knew the milking system wash in a wash cycle. I expected Ted to come out of the house anytime soon. I was parked to the side of the milkhouse behind some Lilac bushes when I heard talking. Standing inside the entryway was Martha with her arms around Ted's neck kissing him. As they separated, she spoke.

"You be careful Ted. Will you be back for lunch? No? Okay I'll see you for chores then. Don't forget number 46 just freshened so I'll need to tend to her calf."

I heard him say, "I gotta go Martha. Yes, love you too."

I quickly hurried to the milkhouse and was going through paperwork when Ted walked in. He looked surprised as he looked back to see where I had parked.

"Morning Clem. Been here long?"

"Nope, just got here. Needed to pee so I rushed into the barn. Just going through some forms to fill out."

Ted looked relieved. As we walked it was apparent he hadn't culled his forest for years, I had correctly assumed it would take most the day and possibly the next to walk it. With lots of mature hardwoods he would have no trouble finding someone to harvest the lumber. Unlike so many guys who wanted the tops taken at the same time the logs were removed, Ted Parson wanted them left. He told me he'd let them sit through the winter to partially dry and then cut them into firewood. Some he'd keep, some he'd sell. I thought of Tracy and Siobhan throughout the day. Ted would talk, I'd nod and grunt from time to time, but in reality I heard little. He left me about three o'clock to head back and start milking chores with Martha.

With him gone I went into a daze of sorts, going through the motions so to speak. At one point my mind was so far from doing the job I had to retrace where I'd been to make sure I hadn't missed any harvestable trees. As late afternoon set in I began the trek back to the barn, I found myself thinking about Ted and Martha. Having grown up in the area I knew the particulars. There was an older brother who had died in a farming accident when he was 23, then Ted and six years later Martha.

I can remember mother talking about what a home body Martha was, always at home helping with chores or in the house with her mother. Their dad was the first to die, followed by their mother not quite two years later. No one seemed to know if Ted or Martha had ever dated, they just stayed on the farm. As far as most were concerned, he was a confirmed bachelor, and she was a spinster sister looking after her brother. I now knew different and had no intention of saying a word to anyone. It wasn't anybody else's business. I knew Ted was 61, that would make her 55. I thought to myself, "good for them, everybody needs someone."

They were in the barn milking so I went inside to say I was leaving and would be back in the morning. Ted talked freely, Martha seemed to be a bit more guarded than I recalled. She was nervous, then it dawned on me. She was probably wondering if I'd seen their display of affection that morning. I behaved nonchalant and said goodnight. As I was leaving the barn I heard Ted say,

"See, I told you."

Running late I picked up the phone to text Tracy and say I'd be fifteen to twenty minutes late. I noticed there were three texts from her. The last sounding desperate as to where I was and why wasn't I answering.

Me: Hi. Sorry for not answering. I leave the phone in my truck when I'm in the woods."

Tracy: Peter. Thank God you're alright. I was so worried. Are you on your way?"

Me: That's why I'm texting, I'll be about 20 minutes late. On the bright side, I'm hungry as a bear. Of which I saw two today.

Tracy: What? You saw bears? Were you afraid?"

Me: Nah. I leave them alone and they do the same for me. They aren't looking for a confrontation anymore than I am. We give one another a wide birth and all is well as they say.

Tracy: Okay. Supper will be ready when you get here. Hurry Peter, I miss you.

Siobhan was in the front window waiting for me to arrive, as I pulled in she was jumping up and down. Making my way up the steps the door opened slowly, from behind it peeked Siobhan.

"I see you." She said with a giggle.

I stopped at the top step, "Where's my hug munchkin? I've been waiting for a hug from you all day."

Tracy was opening the door completely as a bundle of energy launched herself into my arms. The feeling of small arms squeezing so tight around my neck it was as though she planned to never let go. Tracy was smiling and made a kissing motion to me, I reciprocated in the same way.

"Okay Siobhan, let him go so we can eat supper. I was going to have ice cream for dessert but like you I was running late. Sorry."

As she closed the door she tugged at my arm. Sliding her hand alongside my face she whispered.

"Where's my kiss. Rule number one Peter. A kiss when you leave and another when you return. ALWAYS. So I think you owe me two more as interest."

We were enjoying each other's lips as a tiny body tried worming her way between us.

"Come on mom. I'm hungry."

We were chuckling as we parted and made our way to the kitchen. I was going to sit at the side of the table when Tracy stopped me and pointed to the head of the table. She wagged her finger at me.

"No arguments, that's where you belong. At the head of the table. Sit, I'll get supper."

It was like being at home again. Mom always insisted dad sit at the head of the table as she set a plate before him. He was more than willing to do it himself, but it was what mother insisted on. I can remember overhearing her tell Diane.

"Your father deserves to be treated as special as he treats me. I always know I'm loved and he makes sure I don't go without. You do the same when you marry and you'll never have to worry about him straying."

Was this real? Did I hit the jackpot of potential wives? Could there actually be another woman like my mom in this world? I was as excited as I was scared. Oh sure, grown men aren't supposed to be scared. That only happens in some make believe universe, the truth is most are, especially when it comes to dealing with women. Women are supposedly the weaker sex, anatomically that's correct in most cases, but emotionally, they dominate hands down.

But enough of that, I wanted to believe she was in love with me and only me. It was time to bury the ghost of Maria whom I had allowed to subconsciously own my mind and emotions all these years. It was time to let Siobhan completely capture my heart and for me to fall head over heels in love with her mommy, this red headed raven setting a plate in front of me. I took advantage of the moment and slid my arm around her waist. Then I looked up, I didn't need to do another thing, it was as though she read my mind, bent to kiss me and playfully tugged my beard.

No words were exchanged, it was as though she was somehow on the same wavelength I was. I was looking at Siobhan smiling at me. She giggled a little girl giggle and blurted out.

"Mommy likes you. Are you going to be her boyfriend?"

Tracy was sitting with a plate for Siobhan and her, she looked at me and asked.

"Well Peter. Are you going to be my boyfriend?"

I pondered the question for several seconds. It was time to sink or swim. Placing my hand on top of hers I spoke softly, as I'd witnessed my dad do with mother so many times in the past.

"I would like to be more Tracy. Lots more, I mean like permanently more."

Tears welled in her eyes as she stared into mine. As one trickled down her cheek and hit the table top she said in strained cracking voice.

"Please don't say that if you aren't sincere. I'm like you Peter, I don't want heartbreak and heartache in my life either. Think long and hard about what you're implying, because if you ask and I accept it's for a lifetime. I'm not interested in trying a marriage, it's a forever commitment or nothing."

Other than small talk about how our day had gone interspersed with things Siobhan brought up we ate in silence. I'm sure that the gears were turning in our heads as we contemplated what we'd said prior. I helped with dishes, walking into the living room Siobhan was on the floor playing and at the same time begging me to play as well. It was my first lesson concerning the intricacies of little girl pretend tea parties. So much to learn, I knew deep inside it would take more than one session.

Tracy was watching from the couch, a constant smile on her face. I wasn't sure what that was about, but soon determined it was much better than a scowl. I was told to stay when she got Siobhan ready for bed. She was still in jeans and a blouse, nothing overtly sexy, simply relaxed and at ease when she sat next to me. Taking my hand in hers she squeezed it softly and kissed me, then spoke.

"Watching you with her was wonderful. Don't take this wrong or as an invitation, but watching you with her made me horny. A man who will take the time to make a little girl feel loved and special, playing tea party of all things. Knowing you care and that you're protective makes my knees weak."

I was grinning from ear to ear.

"No, that doesn't mean you'll get lucky. I'm just telling you how romantic that was to me. I know you want to be with me tonight like we were a few days ago, but I need you to think about what I said earlier. We can talk again tomorrow."

I stood, when she followed suit I took her in my arms and held her tight. No kisses, no dry humping, nothing more than a long gentle hug. Her chin was rested on my shoulder, she looked up and kissed me.

"Thank you, I needed that. Sometimes it's like you read my mind. How did that other woman let you get away? Let's take the night off so you can think seriously about what you implied at the table."

I held her tight to me again, "I'm okay with taking a break in our make out sessions, but I no longer need to think. I know what I want, and that's you two. I know it's been a short whirlwind romance to this point, I'm ready to make it permanent if you are."

Her eyes grew big as half dollars, "Oh my. That was sudden. And if I say yes how soon do you want things to progress? One more question. What about Siobhan, she's going to want to call you daddy once we're together. Are you okay with that?"

My heart leaped, "Am I okay? Are you kidding, that's exactly what I want. Now it's my turn to ask a question. Will you allow me to adopt her?"

It was a flurry of kisses, her leg wrapped around mine pulling our bodies together before she answered.

"You don't play fair. My gosh, you certainly know how to push all the right buttons. I have "unknown" listed as the father on her birth certificate so there wouldn't be a problem giving her your name. You need to go home Peter, I want to get laid so bad right now. Please baby, please. I promise I'll make you happy once we get naked. Though I'm not, I feel like a virgin. I've only ever had sex that one night."

I was stunned, "Do you mean, never?"

"No, only the once. In my mind you'll be my first. You aren't, but you'll be the first because I'm in love with someone and not because I was coerced. Can you give me a little more time? We can play around, I like that, but I'm not ready with the rest yet."

"Yes, I'll wait. I didn't know it until tonight, but you're who I've been looking for all along."

A few kisses later she pushed back slightly and whispered, "It's time to pat my butt and go home lover."

I'd like to say I had a peaceful night sleep, but that wouldn't be the truth. I wasn't in turmoil or fear about what she and I had discussed, it was the opposite. Now that I had pulled my head out of my ass I knew what I wanted and didn't want to wait. I wanted to be a loving husband who came home each night to the arms of my bride and the neck squeezes of little Siobhan. To learn more about the etiquette of tea parties and hear that angel call me daddy. I knew it wouldn't be all peaches and cream, but with a woman like Tracy, it would be far better than the lonely life I was used to.

R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers