Cletus The Pornstar Ch. 01

Story Info
Making my redneck uncle Cletus a pornstar.
2.3k words
3
6.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

"Babe... you had such great success making Spence (The King Of Queens) a pornstar, I think you'll have no problem making Cletus one. I'll be happy to help out if you need it."

"Babe...I can't believe you got me into this again. Yeah... Spence worked out, but he was a headache. And now... you've got me doing it all over again with my uncle. I don't know why I let you and mama talk me into it."

My amazing wife Kim Kardashian walks slowly and confidently over to me and hugs me around the neck, smiling beautifully and rubbing my chin. "Because you can't say no to your wonderful mother... and to your loving wife. You're just the sweetest." She kisses me and keeps smiling, looking at me with a mischievous grin. Kim knows she's right. I can't say no to either of them.

"Yeah... you're right about that. I also can't so no to this ass..." I kiss her and get a real big, extra long booty squeeze in on her. I'm totally fucking obsessed with my wife's world famous, Kardashian rump.

Kim giggles as we swap spit and tongue fuck. My horny hands enjoy every awesome second of me roughly manhandling my wife's utterly magnificent rear.

I decided... with a lot of prodding from my mother (Kelly Madison) and my wife... to help out my uncle Cletus. He's married to my aunt Christy (Christy Canyon). Cletus is from Tennessee. He's the only redneck in the family that I'm aware of. Nothing against rednecks though. I dig em.

Aunt Christy asked her sister to help get her annoying, but likeable hubby into porn for a couple of reasons. She wanted him outta the house as much as possible because he's driving her crazy with all of his belching, farting, and assorted redneck activities, and... he's sure got the dick for it. Aunt Christy used to do porn so she knows all about big dicks. She always says it's the only damn reason she married my uncle. I think they met at an autograph signing or something about a dozen years ago. Plus... aunt Christy sees dollar signs in her sexy, sneaky eyes when she looks at my uncle's enormous, redneck dick.

Mama and aunt Christy are real close so she decided to help her out... and she knew just where to go for help. Yep... her loving son. She talked Kim into helping first because she knows I also can't say no to my wife so she wanted to cover her bases. My mother is not only the most gorgeous mother ever, she's also quite the manipulator. Very sweet and loving, but quite the manipulator indeed.

I'm kinda busy with our big expansion plans for our porn company so I'm gonna leave my mother... with Kim's help I guess... in charge of this freaky family project.

...

"Thanks for helping Kelly. I'll be sure to thank my handsome nephew properly the first chance I get." Aunt Christy tells mama as they drink coffee while they relax in the kitchen at Christy's house.

"No problem, honey. I'm glad I could help. Where is 'ol Cletus anyway?" Mama asks, sipping her coffee as she looks around the kitchen.

Christy shakes her head. "Sheesh. Thankfully he's out getting drunk. If he didn't have such a big, beautiful cock, I'd throw his fat, redneck ass out so damn quick. HE DRIVES ME FUCKING CRAZY! Singing country music... or attempting to... belching, farting, banjo playing, shooting his damn guns off all the time... spinning donuts in the driveway with that damn pickup truck all the damn time. FUCK! I'm hoping him doing fuck flicks will keep him out of the house as much as possible. Jesus!" Aunt Christy lowers her head, shaking it again in frustration. Mama rubs her sister's shoulder to comfort her.

...

"OK, Cletus. Christy says you're good at sex so that part is out of the way. You just need to relax and remember that we're making movies here, but don't let that make you nervous, Ok?" Kim offers some encouragement to my loud and obnoxious, but still likable uncle from Tennessee.

"HOT DAMN! YOU GOT IT MISSY!" Cletus shoots off his pistol at the ceiling in one of our offices. Kim finches, wondering if she should've actually joined in with my mother on this one.

"Please don't do that again, Cletus. Put your gun away, Ok? You're gonna scare off everyone."

"Oh...Ok. No problem, young lady." Cletus holsters his pistol, then takes it off and hands it to Kim, who puts it in the desk. She takes a deep breath and gathers herself with a patented, Kim K smile.

"You sure are one pretty lady, missy. Wow! You got a pretty darn spectacular booty there too. Mmm Mmm!" Cletus looks over my truly perfect wife's, truly perfect curves with a leering grin and wide eyed bedazzlement.

"Thank you, Cletus. Are you ready?"

"I'm ready Eddie, ma'am. Alywas ready to fuck and get drunk! HOT DAMN! BRING ON THE PUSSY! WOO HOO!" Cletus grins. He's somethin' alright.

"Oook. That's a yes. Let's go meet your costar. Gianna Michaels will be in this scene with you." Kim explains as she leads Cletus over to studio one. He's a large man. 6'4 and around 400 lbs of pure, redneck enthusiasm. Hairy back and front. Bald head and thick mutton chop sideburns. Always wearing a cowboy or trucker hat. Today he's got on his favorite, white cowboy hat. It's got a big ass turkey feather in the side of it.

We're keeping it simple for ol' Cletus today. A simple boy/girl scene. Nothing big for Cletus' first scene. Except for getting to work with the porn goddess extraordinaire Gianna Michaels.

"Gianna... this is Cletus. Cletus... Gianna." Kim introduces them. Gianna drops her robe and Cletus almost loses his mind seeing Gianna's awesomely magnificent tits right there, up close and in person.

"JESUS! WOW! WHAT A PAIR OF TITTIES! THEY'RE EVEN BIGGER IN PERSON THAN THEY ARE IN YOUR MOVIES! HOLY MOLY!" Cletus gawks hard at my girl's all natural fun bags as he takes his hat off to greet her. He also reaches over, without asking, and roughly fondles em. His huge, rough hands make Gianna moan as he manhandles her hefty breasts. Cletus works em over pretty good, squeezing and shaking em, molding em roughly with his rough hands.

"Well, thanks. I do like a good reaction to them. What are you working with?" Gianna playfully asks in return. She reaches over and undoes Cletus' robe. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Gianna keeps it short, sweet, and to the point. Her eyes almost pop outta her super gorgeous head when she lays eyes on Cletus' special talent. (Air quotes)

Kim raises her eyebrows at it as well. A sly, approving smile adorns her deliciously creamy, brown lipstick covered lips. Her arms are folded under her DD breasts. Kim's a well known big dick fiend.

"Thank you, ma'am. I do like a good reaction too. Ha." Cletus smirks, continuing to rough up Gianna's titties as she drools all over herself, staring a hole through his massive, uncircumsized, redneck meat stick.

"How big is it?" She asks. Kim also waits patiently for an answer as well.

"It gets up to 11 and a half inches when it's all hard, ma'am."

"Its getting there pretty damn quick." Gianna keeps staring as the dick keeps growing. She grabs it. Her hand doesn't even fit all the way around it... and it's not even hard yet. She instinctively starts jerking it off. Her stare is intense. Just like Cletus' handy work on her tits. He keeps it up, slapping, squeezing and shaking em silly.

"Umm... I think we should get started." Kim directs. Spence is the camera guy so he gets into position as Gianna kneels down and orally attacks that humongous cock in front of her. She licks over every extra fat inch, playfully biting the spongy, massive crown. She sucks the head in, working hard to work as much of the ever hardening, giant redneck dick into her excitedly welcoming mouth as possible.

Spence zooms in on Gianna's face, that's half blocked by the fat rod she's sucking on. "That's a big dick." Spence mutters to himself.

Kim walks around, checking out the blowjob action from every angle. She's a true pro. She directs a lot of our movies because she enjoys it. It turns me on that's she's watching all that sex, all the time. It turns her on quite a bit too. (Happy, horny smirk)

"Make sure you zoom in on his huge balls, Spence. They're massive. Yum." Kim directs Spence. She's a big ball fiend as well as big cock fiend so she's enjoying watching those huge, hairy nuts sway as Gianna bobs her head happily and slobbers all over Cletus' fully hard cock.

Kim's thick nipples are rock hard in her thin, white silk blouse. She's braless so they're real easy to spot.

Cletus gets in his trademark farting. Gianna is too busy with her mouth stuffed ridiculously full, sucking away to notice. Kim waves the air in front of her rapidly. She unfortunately happened to be behind my huge, farting cousin so she caught the very smelly brunt of it. Kim smacks his immense, hairy ass playfully and shakes her head at his over the top farting.

Cletus grins a shit eating grin at her and pushes Gianna's long brown haired head even further down on his cock. Her eyes almost pop outta her head. She's stuffed completely full.

They spend the next few minutes with Cletus' huge redneck face buried in Gianna's twat. He sucks and tongue fucks her silly, relentlessly eating her very tasty twat like it's a big bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. He slobbers all over it and sucks it so fucking hard as he happily manhandles her heaving jugs at the same time. Kim watches closely, her own pussy getting very moist as she does.

"FUCK!" Gianna squirts right in his mouth, her eyes rolled back in her head, a lusty smile on her perfectly aroused face.

They move to the fucking. First, Cletus does Gianna doggy style on the bed. He slaps her very shapely ass and pulls her long brown hair, piledriving his rock hard, redneck rod faster and harder up her constantly spasming cunt.

"WOO HOO! GOOD FUCKIN' PUSSY! YEAH! HOT DAMN!" Cletus goes to town on that twat, pounding it even harder, the bed shaking and moving from the intense, fucking force. He grins wide and licks at the air, his big mouth wide open, his long tongue lapping away at the air. He yanks Gianna's hair hard, making her scream loud in fuck toy delight. She loves the rough fucking, her extra bodacious body bucking with sexually raging glee. Her huge tits flopping wildly under her.

Cletus slaps her ass again, yelling... and farting... wildly. Gianna is grinning her smokin' hot ass off, cumming and licking wildly at the air herself, very much enjoying my fat, hairy, redneck cousin's fuck work.

Gianna rides Cletus, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl on the bed. His stamina is impressive, not only to Gianna, who keeps cumming and bouncing away, moaning and screaming uncontrollably with hardcore sexual bliss on that enormous, uncut, redneck cock, but also to Kim, who's naughty mind wanders for a second, wondering if she might find a way into being one of Cletus' next, well fucked costars.

They finish with Cletus pounding Gianna's titties on the bed. His massive body almost completely covers poor Gianna. The damn bed almost breaks several times from Cletus' grotesquely fat, redneck ass rocking back and forth on top of my girlfriend and her titties.

Gianna gorges herself on the precum pouring crown as it pops out while Cletus relentlessly pounds her funbags. She's got em wrapped air tight around that 11 and a half inch monster, shaking em wildly as he fucks em even faster.

"HERE IT CUMS, YOUNG LADY! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Cletus announces as he splatters Gianna's face and open mouth and lapping tongue with five blasts of slimy, redneck cock goo. His body bucks as his cock shoots out the sperm. He shakes and grunts like a wildman. Kim giggles, licking her lips approvingly at the sight of that slimy dick cream pumping out all over Gianna.

Cletus farts and belches loud, repeatedly. Everyone just laughs, all caught up in the wild ass, redneck fuck fury going on the past hour and a half. He rubs his nipples, drooling as he licks his grubby lips, grinning away as Gianna sucks him clean. She pops her mouth loudly off his enormous cock, over and over, driving Cletus crazy with post cumming delight. "Oh yeah, sweet tits. That was some good fuckin'." Cletus smirks.

Gianna licks her way all around the now soft, but still hefty head. "Sure was, sweet dick." They laugh.

"WOO HOO! HOT DAMN!" Cletus looks around, grinning from ear to ear, for his gun to shoot off, but remembers Kim took it.

"Great job, guys. Great first time, Cletus. Really great." Kim smiles, finally getting to waving the air around her again. Cletus' stank is pretty overwhelming.

Mama finally waltzes in. She was giving me a real nice, huge titty fuck thank you... along with aunt Christy... for helping Cletus. Such sweet ladies.

"Well... how did our boy do?" Mama asks Kim.

"Very well... very well indeed." Kim answers, winking at Cletus. His shit eating grin is on 11 right about now.

"Except for the farting." Spence chimes in, under his breath. Kim giggles.

Mama notices Cletus cock hanging happily between his very fat and hairy legs. She bites her lips, thinking to herself how tasty it looks.

"I think we have the next big porn superstar on our hands here, Kelly. Cletus is very talented." Kim playfully smirks at him, then at mama.

"Oh yeah!" Gianna agrees with a smile, putting her robe back on, shaking Cletus' massive dong as she passes him.

Mama looks it over again and thinks to herself, "we sure do... we sure do. Mmmmmm." She smiles such a beautiful, naughty smile, shaking her eyebrows at Kim.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers