Click

Story Info
Adventures back and forth through hotel room adjoining doors.
5.6k words
4.12
28.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please understand" She said to the desk clerk, her face just visible across the counter due to her 4" heels. "My room was supposed to be ready at 3 o'clock. It is now 4 o'clock. I have a business meeting at 5 o'clock. I don't need to HAVE the room right now; I just want to place my bags there." And pee, She thought to herself as she subtly crossed and uncrossed her legs as she stood there. But She didn't say that.

The clerk reached for the desk phone. "NOOO!" She though in exasperation, "the Run Around begins ..." But the clerk was not calling the manager, as She anticipated; he was calling room 315, which was promised to be hers. A small bit of conversation on the phone, then "Housekeeping is there now, Ma'am." the clerk stated as he hung up, honestly trying to be as accommodating as possible for her inconvenience. "The best I can do is let you place your bags in there, but when Housekeeping leaves, your belongings will be locked in, and not accessible to you. You will have to come back here later to check in and get your key card.

"That will be fine." She smiled. "Thank you." She requested a bellhop to deliver her bags, and She went on up to 315.

The door was wide open as She entered. Also open was the set of doors which led to the adjoining room. The maid was currently vacuuming both rooms. "That's a very practical timesaver", she thought to herself, as She made a bee line to the bathroom. A few moments later, feeling much relieved, she sat on the more interior of the two queen size beds. She swung her feet (which didn't quite reach the floor) as she waited for the bellhop.

The vacuum cleaner was now whirring away in the adjacent room, and being just naturally a little bit nosy, she leaned to the side to take a brief look through the adjoining door space. She saw the maid. And She saw what appeared to be The Man who had room 316; tall and broad-shouldered; blond and muscular. And probably for age, about early 30s. The Man was talking on his cell phone, and although he walked as he talked, he mostly had his back to her. This being the case, She thought it quite opportune to indulge herself in a lustful glance or two. The Man would never know.

Except that The Man did. He noticed her reflection in his mirror, and turned around abruptly to look directly at her. She jumped up from the bed and closed her adjoining door, just as the bellhop carried in her bags. She got out the few things she needed for her meeting, and then was gone.

She is 53, but looks nothing like it. Svelte and toned and smooth and bright, people often mistake her for late 30s. She is quite vain about that, and makes subtle use of it whenever She travels without her Husband. Her Husband will be joining her at this hotel, but not until the third evening. He is coming to town with business meetings of his own. The first two evenings She will be "alone".

She and her Husband get along well. And She does love him. Looks? He actually looked a lot like The Man in room 316, twenty years ago. Time hasn't been quite as kind to him as it has been to her. The sex is good too. But sometimes she needs more, not so much to quell her libido as to stoke her vanity. The two queen beds? They sleep together, so the extra bed is used as workspace in the daytime. She and her Husband each get their our workspace this way. And as for her preferred recreation? He doesn't have a clue.

After her meeting, She went to a nearby pub. No one there caught her eye, although She certainly caught theirs. She doled out a few polite rejections, and then She returned to the hotel. "Oh, well. I'm pretty tired anyway. There's always tomorrow night."

She stopped by the check-in counter, as required. "Two keys please. My Husband will be along in a couple of days." The clerk handed her the two cards. "And don't give him a key when he arrives; I have his key right here. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Elevator, hall, then room. The first thing She did upon entry was to kick off her heels. The second thing was to close the blackout blinds. She did all her usual bedtime routine, ending with putting on her Pooh Bear pajamas and brushing out her hair.

Lights out, then under the covers. She laid there awake awhile; it's tough for her to acclimate to a strange bed. Then she dozed lightly. Some little time later, She awoke and went to pee. Too much libation at the pub tonight. On her way back to bed, she remembered The Man is room 316. She decided to pretend. Why not? She stood directly in front of her adjoining door, only about a foot from it. She slowly peeled off her pyjamas, in a sexy striptease sort of way, then likewise with her panties. Letting them drop to the floor where she stood, she then sashayed back to her bed in the nude. She crawled under the covers and curled up.

After a few minutes, she thought "While I'm pretending, I might as well go full bore". She walked back to the adjoining door, stood there naked and nervous, and slowly, quietly eased open the lock on her side. Just the faintest "click", and now she was vulnerable. Her nipples became erect, but she just stood there in the dark and silence. A few moments more and She walked back to bed.

Sometime in the night, she was startled awake by another faint "click". Her eyes popped wide open and she was suddenly wide awake. She quietly pulled the covers tighter around her form, but She otherwise didn't move. She felt her nipples tighten. And She listened. She could just barely hear the adjoining door of 316 slowly open. Likewise she heard the adjoining door of 315 ease open. The Man was coming in to her.

She smiled a little as he crept to the nearer bed, the one he had seen her sitting on, and felt all around it, finding nothing. "Other bed" she thought to herself with a grin. "I guess I should help him out a little." She rolled over onto her back so that he would hear the covers rustle. Figureing this out, he scuffed his feet along gingerly toward the second bed. On arriving, he hesitated for a moment, then lightly pressed down on the mattress, initiating some bed motion. He didn't want to spontaneously touch her, in case She were asleep and he might scare her. He pressed a little harder. She whispered "no anal" and scooted over in the bed to make room for him.

She lay flat on her back; he lay on his right side, the back of his left hand searching for her and finding her smooth belly. She jumped a little in spite of herself. "And there's a condom in the bedside table." She added. She felt him nod agreement as he kissed her neck and caressed her belly with open hand, from hairless mound to sternum, with slow firm pressure. She was glad The Man was taking time to be sensual, not going straight for the "hot spot".

The Man then moved his hand up to one breast while his mouth moved down to the other. She arched her back and let out a soft gasp. Still sucking her nipple, The Man's right arm passed under the small of her back. His left hand moved to her mound. She opened her legs and his fingers began probing her wetness. He made a move to raise up, but She rolled onto her side and pressed her butt against his hardness. She curled her legs somewhat and The Man did the same. He probed her more, until he knew she was ready.

Sitting up, he opened the bedside table and felt around for the condom. He had it on in a few moments, and returned to caressing her from behind; hips, thighs, butt, back, shoulders, pussy. She raised a leg and he place his sheathed cock between her thighs. She reached down and squeezed the head as he pushed and pulled up to where his length stroked her clit. When she was satisfied that the condom was on securely, she raised her leg again to set his dick free, then brought her legs together. She pushed her butt back toward him and positioned her pussy to receive him.

Using his fingers to ensure her skin did not pull in any uncomfortable way., The head was aligned, and he paused. Then slowly but firmly pushed. Tight as She was, She opened easily for him. The Man was coming into her.

With gradually increasing intensity, he filled her. Until the moment where she rolled free and laid flat on her belly, her tail slightly elevated. The Man took the hint and climbed astraddle her ass. He reinserted himself, and gradually built up intensity again. She was on the brink of cumming, and he was too. With one hand he pressed down the small of her back. With the other hand, a gentle tug on her hair. With his dick, full depth and held it there. She came, and her involuntary clenching milked him and he came too. After a few more moments of caressing her ass and back and shoulders, he rolled off her to one side.

After a few moments for each to catch their breath, She started the introductions. "Hello".

"Hello".

"Nice of you to stop by." She said with a giggle.

"My pleasure. My name is ..."

"...irrelevant" She interrupted. "As mine is too."

"OK."

She snuggled into a comfortable place on the bed, and said no more. She let her hand explore The Man's chest and arms. The Man slipped off the full condom and dropped it off the bed where the trash can should be. They both soon dozed off.

Sometime in the night, She awoke. Was he still here? Yes, She could feel the heat coming off his body beside her. She decided to send him back to his own room, but not without a little play first. She rolled over to find him flat on his back. Perfect. She scooted close, then slowly scooted down in the bed. She wanted The Man to feel her hair move down his chest and stomach, so he would get worked up in anticipation of what he was about to receive. She acattered soft little kisses as travelled, and She got the effect She wanted. He was fully solid by the time She reached her target.

She flicked her tongue at the head a few times, without taking it in. She must have hit the "eye" as The Man really squirmed for a moment. Then She opened wide and clamped down hard over the head. She sucked slowly at the tip some moments, caressing with her tongue, then withdrew, and started licking his length. Due to the condom, his dick was coated in dried cum, which rehydrated on her tongue.

Normally She is more of a sucker than a throater. But the dried cum coming to life along his shaft excited her. She felt like being sloppy and loud. If She gagged, so what? Guys like that sort of thing anyway. Makes them feel big. So she adjusted her position to get better leverage and started bobbing on The Man's stiffened dick, with lots of eager "mmmmm" and slurping sounds. When he would seem close, She would withdraw her mouth for a bit; ease him back from the brink, then drive him up again. When he bucked his hips and tried to thrust, She would clamp down lightly with her teeth. THAT put an end to the thrusting.

On occasion, She withdrew to catch her breath and took a tiny nibble at his inner thigh. At last She decided to be merciful, and complete the deed. The next time he approached cumming, She surprised him by doubling down, deeper, faster, louder. Even as he exploded with great force inside her mouth, She didn't stop bobbing. Nor did She swallow. She was being deliberately sloppy by letting the cum ooze back out around her lips and down his shaft.

As he began to deflate, She used the palm of her hand to smear the cum across his stomach and chest. Then She rose up astraddle him and made a show of her silhouette for him, as She lapped his cum off her palm and fingers. A few minutes later She rolled off him. And nudged him up from bed and back to his own room. "He will always remember ME" She thought to herself as She again pulled the covers tight. And continued licking cum off her fingers

Meetings. Important sales meetings. So She spent her day in business attire, making the same presentation before three different boards, and obsequiously answering the same inane questions from each board. But She got two of the contracts, and the third delayed a decision, so She may get that one yet. All in all, a very successful day.

She returned to room 315 in the late afternoon, napped, then phoned her Husband for a chat about her day's good fortune. Was her Husband still coming? Yes; tomorrow night, midnight. Need a ride from the airport? No; hotel shuttle. Call me when you land? Sure thing. Love you. Love you too.

"I've got tonight and essentially tomorrow night too to play." She mused,, as She paged through a search of Bars Near Me on her phone. "I've had a big day. I've earned a celebratory fuck." Then She heard a familiar "click".

Her eyes darted to the adjoining door as her mind raced through many thoughts over the following few seconds: "The Man must have heard me talking. My door is locked, so he can't come in. He hasn't tried to open the door, so he must be signaling to me. Wanting me to come over there? Hmm. I could fuck with him again. Or should I find another? Another is not a sure thing. And he is awfully good..." Her mind really didn't have to consider any further; the growing heat and wetness down below was sign enough that the decision was already made.

She ordered room service, and just for fun, answered the door in a towel. Without the towel, She ate, finished some business loose ends with her laptop, watched a little TV, checked the next day's weather, basically filling time til dark. After dark, She turned out all the lights and showered. "If he's in, he'll hear that."

Then She stood before her adjoining door. Her pulse was already increasing. A few deep breaths, then She reached for the latch. "Click". A few moments later, She slowly swung her door open. She expected to see The Man's door, but all She saw a large vacant darkness. The Man's door was already widely ajar.

"Definitely expecting me to come over there." She considered. She fumbled her way to the nightstand and pulled out a condom. Holding it firmly in one fist, She then baby-stepped her way through into the dark void that was The Man's room. She went slowly, with trepidation. She knew all too well the dangers of entering a man's room at night: random shoes in the floor, luggage chaotically about, boxes, books, food wrappers, newspapers, days-old clothes; all those usual man tendencies. A stubbed toe might not kill her horniness, but it would certainly take the shine off it. So on and on, baby-steps, surprisingly She encountered nothing, right up to the edge of the footboard.

For a moment, She was shocked at the height of the mattress in 316; literally up to her waist. But She quickly realized that The Man had taken the mattress from the other bed and put it atop his own. That must have been a chore to move. And She would have to climb to get up there.

He made no sounds but his breathing, but his breathing was rapid enough to tell her he was awake. Moving to the right side of the bed, she dragged her left hand across until She found a leg. She rubbed the calf just a little, then changed to an action that was a little more provocative; She used one fingernail to trace out little loop patterns, and looped her way further and further up his leg, past the knee, onto the thigh, not stopping until her small hand bumped into the half-erect one-eyed snake. She paused her tracings for but a moment, then continued around and up to his stomach. "Enough dallying", She thought to herself "I want that meat in my mouth. Besides, I can't leave such a nice dick disappointed."

She moved back down just a little and began massaging his snake with both hands. It got very hard very quick. She lowered her face to it and rubbed it across her lips and both cheeks. She began licking its length. Then to suck at the sweet spot. Then finally opening wide to take the head into her mouth. He let out an appreciative moan when She applied firm suction to the head. With her tongue She made firm strokes across the sweet spot. The Man began to tentatively buck his hips, trying to get deeper into her mouth. She still concentrated on the head. This time She let him move; no teeth. Also this time, no sounds or sloppiness. And when he thrust, She did her best to throat him. At the point of gagging, She withdrew the dick with an audible smack.

She caught her breath then climbed up on the elevated bed. He did not change position, so She straddled him and used one hand to work him into her entrance. The Man's warm hands moved up to her hips, then to her breasts, then back to her hips. She straightened her back and shifted her hips for best alignment, the in one motion sank up his dick right to the very root. They both let out satisfied moans. Then moving slow and easy, She began to sway left and right: and raised and lowered herself on his length, squeezing Kegels when he was deeply within.

Then She heard the bed creak and felt it shift as another person climbed onto it, behind her. She started, but The Man held tight to her hips. "Its just my Brother." He said softly. "I thought you might like more than just one."

No one moved or spoke for a few moments. Then The Man continued "I'm sorry. I should have asked. We can stop ..." She placed the flat of her hand on The Man's chest. She relaxed and sank back down to the root of his dick. "Did you tell him?"

"No anal" came the voice of Brother behind her. "And wear a condom".

She slowly started twisting again on The Man's dick. "I only brought one over here."

"We've got a whole box." said The Man.

She liked that. Optimists. She was now riding The Man as fast as before, as Brother moved up behind her. Brother rubbed his hard dick into the top of her crack, letting her feel the thickness and hardness and length of it. She had never had sex with two men at the same time before. But it wouldn't be difficult for her; there was a gushing river between her legs now. After a little more bouncing, She moved off The Man's dick and crawled forward, placing her breasts to The Man's mouth and angling her bottom toward Brother, who followed her forward. His hands found her butt, then massaged their way to her hips. With one thumb, he tested her wetness. Then he pushed in.

"You're wearing one now?" She asked.

"Yes."

"OK"

Brother began to slowly move and probe about, his hands leaving her hips to prove all across her butt and thighs and calves. From having just ridden The Man, Brother expected her to be looser inside, but she still felt snug around him. Small, tight, and extremely wet. And those Kegels almost made him come outright. He had never felt a woman do that around his dick before. He wanted to pump hard into her welcoming pussy, but he also wanted to be still and just feel that pussy actively milk his cock, much like an eager mouth would do. It was a new and astonishing sensation to him.

Then suddenly She grinded hard back onto him, and that stirred him out of his euphoric stupor. Brother now moved more rapidly, and really started grinding into her. Her body lurched with each thrust Brother made, which made her breasts moving targets for The Man below her. But then his lips got a firm grip one nipple, so thereafter when She lurched, the nipple received nearly the equivalent of a pinch. She got wetter and wetter. Two men at once felt amazing. One might never be enough ever again. She couldn't believe how great it felt, so much stimulation at once, that she couldn't focus. And She's not yet even gotten to having both dicks inside her at once.

Yes. Both inside at once. How was She going to do that? She planned to shimmy back down The Man's body and give his schlong the most vigorous sucking that's it's ever experienced. But sabotaging her plan, her shimmying actually set off Brother. He came as She wiggled about, forcefully throbbing and ejecting his load. She held still until his dick finished pulsating, just a little disappointed.

When Brother pulled out, She rolled off The Man and laid flat on her back. She shifted about a little to get ready to accept his weight. She spread her legs, but only slightly, and brought her arms down by her sides, palm up. Moments later The Man rolled over to meet her. He gently pulled at the near thigh, but it was stiff with resistance. He smiled slightly. He moved atop her, and positioned his knees between hers. He grasped her arms firmly at the elbows, and straightening his own arms raised himself above her, pinning her arms to the bed.

12