Click

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a strong firm motion, his athletic thighs then pushed her slight ones wide apart. She let out an intoxicating coo. In the next instant, almost in the same motion, The Man thrust forward and found her wanting opening. Many sultry moans as pushed inside her and began pounding her hard. She was masterfully working him to and over the brink. The Man was more lost in passion than he had ever been. He would come very soon; he had too. He had lost all restraint. She wrapped her legs around his thighs and held on tight. Soon The Man made one last great thrust and arched his back, putting more pressure that ever on her elbows. He exploded with an animal-like grunt. As his dick throbbed and spewed its seed forcefully, She wondered if the condom would withstand the force.

As the cummimg subsided, The Man then lowered his weight back upon her. His chest was at her face, and damp with lustful sweat. He released his grip upon her elbows but she did not move them. Nor did She release her grip around his thighs. As The Man slowly regained his breath, she could hear Brother moving around in the room. The Man began to raise himself off her, but She restrained him, and pulling his head down next to hers, She whispered one word in his ear: "More."

The Man was spent; he had no more. He began raise up again; She open her legs and released him, but whispered (a little louder, so that Brother would hear too), "Mmmmore. Just like that. Mmmmmm".

"Brother, it's up to you." The Man said. Brother climbed back onto the foot of the bed, and as he approached her, She closed her thighs again and stiffened them. She laid her arms back by her sides. And waited, waited to be taken, bracing herself for another sweet pounding.

The next morning, as She awoke in her own room, She replayed the previous night's escapade through her mind in every detail. She rubbed her nipples and her clit as She considered it all. Her conclusion: wonderful, but technically, She still hasn't had sex with two men at once; at least, not two dicks inside her at once. That needs to be fixed.

She climbed out of bed and went straight for the adjoining doors, which were still open. She marched straight into 316 where both men were fast asleep on the elevated bed. She hefted herself up on the bed, crawled on her knees to wedge herself in between the two men, and pulled back the covers to caress each familiar dick. "Good morning guys." She said as She massage both their dicks and balls. The men sprung awake and their dicks sprung to attention. "Let's have a morning quickie, OK? "

They were both eager to oblige, but didn't immediately let on. "We've got to be across town for work in an hour." Brother groaned.

"Then you better hurry."

"How about later?"

"Yes, later too. But I want you both NOW also. I never did get both of you in me at the same time. I want this one (shaking The Man's dick) in my pussy and this one (shaking Brother's dick) in my mouth."

She lay down between them, laying on her right side. The Man rolled over to be behind her, like on that first night, while Brother turned fully around so his dick would reach her mouth.

"All right." said Brother, "if it will make you happy."

"Mmmffff." was the only verbal reply he got, as She launched him into her throat immediately, and waited for her juicy pussy to get likewise stuffed. It didn't take long, as The Man's morning wood was trebled by her scent. The river was really flowing, and The Man popped his dickhead inside her with very little resistance. Pushing further in, however, still took effort; She was powerfully wet, but so small and tight.

The Man moved slowly and Brother moved not at all. Brother could tell exactly all that was going on with her pussy, based on the change in her vocalizations and the movement of her little body. They wanted her to enjoy her first double, and so they gave her time to acclimate. They only increased the power and frequency of their motion when She urged it. And She urged it often. She found that with double as in single, She enjoys the passive role, being taken and filled and pounded by her men.

They changed up their positions occasionally, rested briefly, but thoroughly kept her holes entertained. They went on for nearly an hour (no one really had to be at work early) and all finally came almost together; Brother into her throat while The Man rode her from behind, then She and The Man together, The Man into her throat while Brother rubbed her clit.

Minutes later ..."We do actually have to go to work today." said Brother to The Man.

"No rush." was the reply, as he stood by the bed rubbing her nipples, having gotten up to get her a glass of water."

"I do too." She croaked, the water being insufficient to truly clear her throat of its recent double load of cum. "But ...again tonight?" She asked hopefully. "We'll need to start early. My Husband will arrive about midnight, and I've got to be all cleaned up and presentable by then."

"You want anything special tonight?" asked The Man?

She demurred at first then stretched herself out in an X-shape. "You men got any neckties here?"

Both men laughed. "No. But we'll be sure to buy FOUR nice silk ones today."

"THAT will be really nice." She squirmed.

"You make it difficult to leave."

"That's exactly my intention."

The Man leaned over her and kissed her breast. Brother leaned over and kissed her mound. "See you back here around 8 o'clock", they said.

They all went on to have their workdays, for good or bad, but their minds were all solidly locked on thoughts about the recreational uses of neckties.

"Oooooh. You really did buy silk." She cooed, as She looked over the men's purchase in room 316. "Strong yet luxurious." replied Brother, from the leather chair in the corner. It was 7:30pm and all three had finished their day's work, had dined together in the lobby restaurant, and were preparing for their night's adventure.

The Man was in the bathroom, changing out of his work clothes and freshening up. He had been the last to arrive back at the hotel. Brother was wearing just his boxers, as he nibbled on some candy corn and watched the last bit of the ball game on TV. She had been intending to wear her best business suit: knee length dress and extra long blazer, but surprise the men by having nothing on underneath. But with her mind obsessed all day long with fucking her two men in the evening, She found a few minutes to go shopping as well. What She now wore was a jogging suit: tearaway top and tearaway pants. And nothing underneath.

"What are you eating?"

"Candy corn."

"What? You mean like Halloween candy corn? Yuck. How can you eat that?"

"I like it." shrugged Brother. "Try some?"

"No. Ew." She said reproachfully.

"Not 'ew'; it's good. This is a good brand." Then he added mischievously as he rose from his chair, "I think you need to try some."

"You'll have to hold me down and shove it into my mouth."

"This ... I will do." as he cast away his candy corn and adjusted his boxers.

She giggled, then turned and ran through the adjoining doors back into her own room. Brother was in hot pursuit, as was The Man, who had fortuitously just emerged from the bathroom. She leaped onto her bed, and rolled about to lie flat on her back. Brother was astraddle her stomach in a moment and pulled his quickly hardening dick out from his boxers.

"Hahahaha. No! Stop!"

Brother inched upward, moving his crotch toward her head. The Man was feeling up the snaps of her pants.

"Wait. Guys, stop. STOP!" She almost yelled.

The men froze and half retreated.

"You" She said to Brother, "go brush your teeth."

"And you" She said to The Man, "no tearaway until I'm pinned and bound. So ... carry me back to your room."

So after a few minutes delay, She was on the elevated bed in room 316, up on her knees, ready to be wrestled down and bound by her two men, each standing to a side of the bed. The lights were off except for the bathroom, so as to keep a minimal amount of light available for knot tying.

They were pretty rowdy, wrestling about, and She did not make the tie-down easy for them. But once She was bound, the men checked and rechecked to make sure She was comfortable; not too tight, no shoulder strain, etc...

"Get on with it!" She finally cajoled them. "The ties are fine. Let's get some dicking going here." Brother climbed astride her face and pulled his dick out from his boxers again. The Man did nothing yet. He planned to follow Brother's course of action, and tear open her shirt while doing it. But for now, he just waited and rubbed one of her legs.

Meanwhile in the lobby:

"A key for room 315 please. Here's my ID".

"Yes, Sir. Just a moment. Welcome to town. Your wife said you would arriving much later."

"Yes, that was the plan. I got lucky with an open seat on an earlier flight."(lie)

"Our records show She has a key for you already."

"Yes, but She's out." (lie)

"I understand. Here you go, Sir. Need help with your bags?"

"No, thank you. I just have this one."

"Very well, Sir. If you take the elevator on the other side of the restaurant, then 315 will be only 4 doors to your left."

"Thank you."

As he walked down the third floor hall and past room 316, he could faintly hear the action going on inside. He paused, then double-checked the door numbers. He held his card up to the reader on 315, and opened it when the light flashed green. He set his bag down on the threshold, propping the door open. Then he silently went in.

The room was lit enough to see his wife's items lying about; her business suit on the ruffled bed, bra and panties laying atop. The bedstand drawer was open, with a couple of condoms inside. And he could hear his wife's voice through the adjoining doors, speaking in a lustful tone that it rarely carried for him. He silently pushed closed the adjoining door in 315.

None of the screwers in 316 noticed that their light went down just a little due to the adjoining door being closed; nor did they notice the faint "click" when it was locked. It would be a while before She was undicked long enough to notice these changes, and to realize that her Husband was gone for good.

It seems he wasn't as clueless as She thought.

12