Click

Story Info
Subbie girl gets a controlled experience on her own.
2.6k words
4.71
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone, but not alone.

How could that be true?

But it was.

She pulled at her bindings with some degree of appreciated futility, knowing full well that he had used rope to constrain her rather than string, ribbon or anything that would stretch. Logically, struggle would merely exhaust her rather than achieve any discernible result. The act of petulance achieved nothing except to tire her slightly and reinforce her situation.

There was full daylight now after he had left above half an hour previously at early dawn. The half drawn curtains across the expansive wide front bedroom windows, shielded her modesty from the houses on the opposite side of the street. A slightly ajar window however allowed fresh air and the sounds of morning suburban activity to permeate into the room. Cars starting up. People leaving their front doors, kids encouraged to behave.

A hubbub of life just metres from her vulnerable nude form.

Should she call for help?

Her mouth was free to do so. The decision to not gag her had been made before he left after some extensive deliberation.

But had she reached the point of wanting to be freed? Was that an actual desire right now? As she had willingly entered into the game, shouldn't she let it play out for a bit before wanting it to be ended.

And would crying for help actually achieve anything?

Would anyone else hear her anyway? People have a habit of being wrapped up in their own lives to the exclusion of anything out of the norm.

She glanced down at her mostly naked body and considered being found in her current state. Her condition hadn't been created as an act of malice and she had been fully complicit in it at the time. Excited to do so, even. As with everything though, the mind starts to play tricks and though initially an idea seems great, the black hue of concern ebbs in. Conversely to wanting to be rescued, there was a fear of discovery.

Could she cope with that humiliation? A stranger walking in. Even worse, a neighbour. Someone who knew her. How could she cope with her predicament being made common knowledge in the street. Better to stay calm for the two hours and enjoy the experience.

The soft globes of her breasts obviously buoyant on her body, her nipples were infuriatingly on end and betraying the fact that she was actually feeling turned on rather than fearful. She smiled to herself and felt herself physically relax. There were worse things to be doing than being made to lie resting on a bed - a point that her man had mentioned before.

Beyond her magnificent chest was a flat stomach down to a shaved open pussy and into forced splayed legs. She took a moment to appreciate the effort she had put into keeping herself in shape and could understand his desire for her.

All her limbs were stretched out and still exactly how he had left her. Not uncomfortable, but unable to move due to the heavyish rope from each bed leg, up over onto the mattress and attached to the D rings on the snug but pleasant leather straps she wore on her wrists and ankles.

Rope.

For goodness sake. Rope.

Who carries rope with them?

The conversation prior to this particular adventure had been fluffy and fun and had excited her, convinced as she had been that there would be some give in her bonds. She even thought that she would slip out and just pretend she had had the experience in order to turn him on. For him to then produce fucking rope... Well, that had not been expected.

It wasn't even those ties to the bed that were worrying her so much. It was that last connection running from her.

Not from ankles or wrists.

Not even from a collar.

But from between her legs to the wall under the window.

Alone, but not alone.

He had made sure his presence was still felt even when he wasn't actually there in person.

Leaning up once more on her elbows as best as she could, she regarded his handiwork with some trepidation. Not particularly aesthetically pleasing, it had a purely functional aspect to it.

She could just about see the socket that he had used, a new connection now between the usual wall plate and the inserted plug, a soft blue light from its activation switch glowing to confirm it's status.

He had gone to lengths to explain how it worked before he had left the house, the app on his phone an easy to demonstrate on and off, meaning that anything mains run through it could be controlled from any distance.

Lamps plugged into it. Kettles. Anything!

Of course he had plugged something into it. Bastard.

Her eyes followed the wire from the socket, out of sight across the floor and then where it emerged back up on to the bed and then to the device resting against her.

Her vibe was taped to her leg.

Alone but not alone.

A constant reminder of his ingenuity.

It wasn't uncomfortable, but insulation tape had been wound around her leg and vibe multiple times to prevent the normally hand-controlled object from moving, the bulbous mushroom head seated firmly and resolutely against her clit.

It hadn't been done tightly enough around her leg to restrict circulation, though she was extremely aware of its weight on her inner thigh, and friction wouldn't move it up or down.

She could see from her rise that her lower lips were already parted in relish at what they were expecting to come, and she cursed at her own excitement, a thin cold string of moisture seeping down her inner thigh to the plastic sheeting she was lying on.

Dropping her head back on to the pillow, she closed her eyes once more and contemplated her situation.

He was only going to be gone for a couple of hours, and of that she was certain. Despite this act of imprisonment, she trusted that it was only for her excitement and nothing more. A glass of water sat on the side table, a long straw looping out of the top and within mouth reach. That in itself proved his care for her health and well being. As much as she had heard the front door close, she still wasn't actually certain that he wasn't still in the house.

Should she take a suckle now?

It was as she was rolling her head that she heard the soft click from the socket, and the heady endorphins careered almost immediately around her body as the vibe came to life.

Water forgotten, her mouth opened in the perfect O as a silent scream left her lips, the incongruity of the familiar sensations against her clit but without any control over pressure or location or duration. Head back, eyes closed, all the familiar exciting sensations but the ambiguity of no control over them.

The pressure and vibration lasted for a minute during which she felt the increased blood flow around her body, the increased heart rate for the purely physical raid on her most private of places, and the building palpitations of an impending orgasm.

This time though, her head was full of her predicament, and the complete lack of any semblance of control. Normally it would take some time to build to orgasm, but this time it felt different.

Click.

Fuck! It had been turned off.

All right, she hadn't been at the peak but she had been relaxing into the familiar journey and happy to complete it. Her mouth closed and she grimaced with some disappointment.

It was almost anxiety she was feeling; the blood pumping around her head and now the crushing dismay of not being able to complete. Eyes swimming back into focus, her mind fixed firmly on her erotic predicament and the knowledge of how excited her Dom had been for her as he created it.

She lay back to try to compose herself and became aware of her perspiration; a thin film covering her torso. The only things she remained wearing were a pair of black stiletto heels which he had popped onto her feet before he had left the room and she suddenly became very aware of the stretch in her legs and the arch of her soles as she pointed her toes in the sexy footwear.

With some considerable vexation, she consciously and deliberately relaxed her body back to its original state, trying to ignore the building frustration that the pressure of the vibe against her soft genitals hadn't abated from for obvious reasons.

She twisted her wrists back and forth in the leather cuffs in order to encourage circulation, and again gave a frustrated shake against the binding rope which gave nothing back in return.

How did she look right now?

Hair cascading on the pillow around her, strands now attaching themselves to the perspiration on her face, she rocked her head back and forth too in order to drag the strays from across her mouth and nose, blowing softly to encourage them away.

Aware too of the dampness between her legs that had leaked around the mushroom top of the vibe and collected in a pool at her bottom.

There was no way she could fight it, she was here now entirely at his whim. And yes, that whim was extremely erotic, though she would never admit that fact to him. There were more awful ways to spend a morning than lying comfortably on a bed enjoying attention.

And on cue - click.

Her body arched off the bed, breats thrust up into the air, her bottom completely off the rubber sheet at this, more prolonged experience. Dimly in the back of her mind, she was aware that this was twice the duration of the first blast... could it be called a blast?

Again she felt the approaching culmination of emotions and feelings and stimulations as a quicky and efficient stimulus against her clit and relaxed into them.

Click.

For fuck's sake.

This frustration was ceasing to be any kind of fun. She could tell that he was obviously having his enjoyment with her and was building her through an edging experience. Again she wondered if he was still in the house, perhaps listening downstairs. He hadn't blindfolded her or cut any of her other senses and she certainly couldn't hear him. Bastard.

Nothing now, the vibe stayed off. She felt her pussy lips stretched out over its head and imperceptible movements of her body had the effect of dragging them back and forth and creating a gentle stimulation of her own without need for it to be switched on.

Her clit felt raw and attuned to the moment, ready and swollen for action. Was she actually really enjoying this experience after all? It had seemed fun when he had voiced it, though admittedly that had been while he had been talking dirty to her and she had been in an extremely submissive headspace at the time.

Less so as he had tied her up...

But now? Now she was back to being his gorgeous and amenable subbie. Back to going with the flow and having erotic fun. Even the frustration, on second analysis, was kind of fun. Good things coming to those that wait and so on.

She told herself to rest, guessing that her body was about to go through a lot more pleasure slash pain at any moment.

Intuitive.

By now, he was obviously at the local shops or in a coffee house, controlling her vibe from a place of calm reflection. She could imagine the smile on his face and almost malicious glee while playing with the app on his phone.

Click.

Fuck. Oh God. Oh God. Almost there. Please. For the love of...

Click.

If she had to hazard a guess, she reckoned that he had reached his destination now and with the car parked, could concentrate whole heartedly on driving her to absolute distraction, rather than just playing with the app whilst stuck in traffic or paused at lights.

Click.

This time, within a second or two, she orgasmed completely and utterly, the spray of squirt impeded by the vibe, an absolute lake of liquid forced down between her legs.

Her feelings and emotions already at their maximum, it was only going to be a matter of time before that happened she supposed.

The question now was, how many more was she going to have to experience? He said he would be two hours. Her head was swirling, her hands instinctively wanting to return to her face and unaware of her bonds in that moment or why she couldn't move them. The only thing she could do was flap her hands back and forth aimlessly and helplessly, breathing deeply and trying to reset herself.

The second orgasm came almost immediately, the circumstances of her location and creation almost completely forgotten with the sensations coursing through her body.

This was swift and all encompassing, once again making her back arch off the bed, and even though after mere moments the vibe was turned off, the pressure on her clit remained consistent and her head stayed in the orgasm zone.

Hair all over her face now and ignored, all sense of time forgotten, her body was keyed to the glorious torture it was experiencing. Her eyes remained closed, her open mouth taking in the oxygen she needed in great gulps, her body dripping in a golden sheen of sweat.

The muscles in her upper thighs and stomach spasmed softly when the vibe seemed off, and tightened automatically when it was on, though a sense of when these two occurrences happened blurred more and more. Hair over her face forgotten; a smile playing on her lips; her body nothing but a slave to the next wave of pleasure.

He was obviously seated and talking to someone or reading a paper now, randomly flicking the switch on and off with either no awareness of what it was doing to her, or with a calculated degree of indifferent delicious sadism.

Time?

What was that?

She was unaware of how long she had been there, and indeed of how many orgasms she had experienced. The pressure of the vibe remained on her clit but her spasming pussy seemed to be rubbing itself in the wet bulbous head.

Her stiletto shoes bounced incongruously with the movement of her legs, unable as she was to flatten her feet to the bed with the length of the heels. The.shudder of her breasts in the tumult, her nipples like elongated thimbles. She felt like a sexdoll.

His sexdoll.

She came again.

...

Indeed, it took her some time to realise that it has been off for quite a while, her mind going through some kind of delirium stretched out as her body was to the four corners of the bed.

Flashes of erotic previous encounters paraded through her mind. Sex in unusual places, feeling and acting slutty for his pleasure, copious mouthsful of spunk, feeling his desire for her, and her submission to occasional rough fucking intermingled with a distant understanding that this today, seemed the ultimate capitulation to a Dom.

She felt satisfied. Satisfied to a degree beyond anything she had felt in the past and her body needed to shut down.

Just for a moment.

Just for a minute, the vibe still nestled comfortably between her legs.

Eyes closed, a contented smile on her face, her breathing evened out and she fell asleep, unaware that gentle hands had released the cuffs around her wrists and ankles and drawn a blanket up over her body to protect her sweating skin from the cool air from outside.

Alone.

But not alone.