Click and Collect: Self Storage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll set the timer," I said, "I won't tell you how often. You'll just have to guess how much time has gone by. It'll be a good for you, trying to keep track of the days. I hope you're not regretting this, Hayley."

I sighed. "Too late now."

I picked up her high heels, left where she had discarded them, and climbed up out of the space. I began to drop the floor tiles into position, covering her. Before I slid the last one into place, I looked down.

"I think I'll let the staff know that you had to go to look after your mother. That should stop people asking where you are. Don't worry, I'll make sure no-one's curious about where you went. I can say that you're there for a couple of days, or I could make it weeks."

The shiny black surface wriggled ineffectively.

"Personally, I'm curious to see how long a person can be stored for. We should have that data point if we're going to keep providing this service in the future."

The last tile slid into place, sealing Hayley's fate. I arranged her high heels neatly on the floor next to the desk, a last little reminder to myself of my beautiful assistant's existence.

As I padded over to the camping section to raid two mattresses, I replayed the events of the day in my head. Being able finally to do to Hayley what I'd been doing all this time to our paying clients was making me unbelievably horny. She wanted the full client experience, and I was going to grant her that. By the time I was done with the edging games, and the total sensory deprivation had done its work forcing her to focus inwardly on herself, she would be craving release just as desperately as Bronte had been. Was I ready to take our relationship to that level?

Deep down, I admitted to myself I was. I put the mattresses back and heaved a proper camping bed off the display. I was not going to be sleeping at home for the foreseeable future.

[Author's note: Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]