Click And Collect: Through A Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,397 Followers

"Fuck, Minh, you weren't joking. You really put her in there."

"Yeah, like I told you. She's my puppet," Minh giggled, waving her hands in the air, her voice slurred.

"Your fuck puppet."

"Fuck off. Get the drinks."

Minh ushered the girls into the living area, barking orders, and then stepped back into the hallway, weaving unsteadily on her high heels towards us.

"Good job," she mumbled, "Any trouble?"

"None," Hayley told her.

"Good. I knew she'd be a good girl for you. Zoe's a good girl. She's the fucking best. The bestest."

Minh made her way over to the mirror. She reached out, tracing the outline of the trapped woman with her fingers.

"The absolute fucking bestest," she slurred.

Minh stopped, staring at the shape in front of her, quite oblivious to us, lost in contemplation. Slowly, she raised her phone in front of her, the picture of Zoe's body clearly visible on the screen. She brushed a fingertip lightly over the surface and inside her glass-fronted prison, Zoe shuddered.

"Good girl," Minh cooed.

She brushed again, tracing lightly over the surface, teasing, probing. The bound woman responded to each intimate touch, quivering, stretching. Hayley and I were silent, spectators to a secret moment between them, as Minh's gestures began to push Zoe towards another climax.

"Good girl," Minh repeated, murmuring to herself, "It feels so good, doesn't it? Like being kissed, over and over. You're my bestest, Zoe, my fucking bestest. You deserve the fucking world."

Minh's thumb hovered over the crotch of the figure on her screen and she began to trace tiny circles, watching with a mixture of glee and awe as her helpless friend started to writhe.

"Dancing to my tune, just like you used to. How's it feel, baby? Dancing on the ends of my strings again?"

Minh circled faster, until she was rubbing the figure's crotch with the pad of her thumb. Zoe pressed her breasts against the glass, her back arching, her thighs trembling as she hovered on the edge of release, toyed with beyond endurance by the apparatus Minh had constructed around her. Minh gave out a little gasp and pressed her thumb firmly on the figure's crotch.

Zoe's orgasm exploded, ripped from deep within by the devices Minh had attached to her, writhing against the glass in the throes of her climax. Minh didn't relent, holding her thumb in place while the helpless figure bucked, seeming to shudder into another rolling climax as she was stimulated beyond her limit.

Finally, Minh removed her thumb and Zoe sagged in her restraints, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Minh blanked the screen and put her phone away again. A voice shouted her name impatiently from the other room.

"Just a minute," she called back over her shoulder.

Carefully, she opened the cabinet and began the process of untying her friend's limbs, freeing her at last from her prison. Minh unbuckled the gag and pulled it away from her mouth.

"The absolute bestest. I fucking love you so much. I hope you're happy with Ben, I really do. You deserve the fucking world, baby."

Minh took her friend's hand and led her out of the cabinet. As she passed me, she shot me a look.

"What?" she hissed, "I turned her hearing off."

Hayley and I watched in silence as Minh led Zoe through the doorway to join her friends. Hayley gave me a pointed look and I nodded towards the front door. We gathered up our things and left, riding the elevator down to the carpark.

We got into the Harbinger's van, and Hayley slumped into the passenger seat, exhausted. I looked at my watch: it was one o'clock in the morning.

"What next?" Hayley asked.

"Clea and Max. I'm just about done with the modifications for the bed."

"No. I didn't mean next job."

"Then what did you mean?"

Hayley's face screwed up, and she snapped, "Fuck, Tom. You just gonna keep dodging and weaving?"

I hadn't expected it, the short tone, the exasperation. Before I could mount a response, Hayley launched into it.

"Look at us, Tom. We turn people into furniture for a living. We meet normal, decent people who have a little, hidden desire and we turn them into coffee tables, or mirrors, or we seal them up in display cabinets."

"Is this about Rebecca?"

"No. Yes. All of it. Take Rebecca, how did you feel afterwards? How did you feel about sealing her up then turning over to her husband to release her whenever the fuck he decides she's learned her lesson?"

"He did."

Hayley's eyes flared, "What?"

"I followed up, he did. They're working through it."

"That's great Tom. That's good aftercare. That's missing my point entirely. How did you feel when you did that to me?"

Hayley glared at me.

"I was in that cube, vacuum sealed under the floor of your office. I was absolutely helpless, in the dark, and all I had all day, every day, was the sound of your footsteps above me and that goddamn toy between my legs. What do you think went through my mind?"

"I don't know, I really don't."

"You, Tom. The look on your face when you sealed me up, the way you touched me when you changed my feeding pouch. I was down there, listening to the creak of your chair, knowing you were just above my head doing paperwork, just ignoring I even existed. All the while, I was aching for you down below. It was incredible."

"It was," I confessed.

Hayley pulled back like I'd slapped her, suddenly quiet.

"You realise that's the first time you've told me that? Why?"

"I don't know."

"When you cleaned me in the shower afterwards, and you felt how I responded, I saw that look on your face again, just like when you sealed me up. I see that look all the time, Tom, but up until this moment, never the words."

Her voice was softer now, and she murmured, "What do you want? You know what I want."

"It's complicated, Hayley. We work together, we do all this together. It's just really complicated."

Hayley brought her face close to mine and for a moment I thought she was going to rage at me. Instead, she touched her lips to mine. I found myself returning the kiss.

"You like to compartmentalise things, Tom. You like everything in its right place. Life's not like that. You say it's complicated, but it's not, Tom, it's simple."

She slumped back in the passenger seat.

"Work out what you really want, Tom, then let me know."

---

[Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,397 Followers
12