Clifton Park

Story Info
Watching Norah for the first time in the park.
1.1k words
4.58
3.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few years ago. My wife, Norah, and myself spent a lovely sunny afternoon in Clifton Park, Bristol. We set out a picnic for ourselves on the grass, N was laying on the blanket, she was a very fit 26 year old. She was wearing a denim dress with poppers down the front. I Sat beside her, lent over and undid the 3 bottom poppers showing the bottom of her sheer white bodystocking. N didn't complain or stop me. We weren't to far from one of the paths. A couple of guy's walked by a couple of times glancing over. I found it horny as f. A lad in his late teens, we found out later he was 18 and an older guy, I would say he was in his early 60's. N had drunk a few glasses of wine, and she was giggly. I pulled open the other poppers, showing N's bodystocking off. Again no objection. Her fit body was exposed to the gents. I was enjoying watching these guy's looking at N, The older gent walked closer to get a better view.

N was smiling at him, her dress fully open. She looked so sexy, the sheer bodystocking exposed everything and N didn't mind, in fact she was grinning and not covering anything. She looked at me and asked if I was okay, my grin was bigger than hers. I said enjoy yourself, she was enjoying it, I didn't realise she liked to show herself, this being the first time. Unfortunately the younger 18 year old lad took another look and left. The older man, Cliff introduced himself. N, didn't make any effort to cover herself, I was enjoying my erection. Cliff sat next to N, asking if okay. We said yes, you are welcome. I sat next to N, to watch as Cliff put his hand on her inner leg, N looked to me, I nodded. N opened her legs a little, I watched as Cliff's hand moved higher, I had never felt so turned on in my life. I watched as my wife encouraged him. I felt a pang of jealousy,

His hand was at the top of Norah's legs. I kept looking to make sure no one was close by. It was clear, her leg's were open and I watched as his fingers gently rubbed her pussy, she lay back and moaned. He moved the nylon of the bodystocking to one side, I could see her soaking pussy lips nicely open. I watched as his hand slid under the nylon. How I didn't cum I don't know, I was rubbing my hard cock watching Cliff, Norah moved her hand down and held him against her. His middle two fingers gently entering her wet pussy, Norah holding him firmly in, she shuddered as he did, she let out a small cry, as she came slightly. His hand was soaking, he pushed two more fingers into her, her pussy opening wide. She looked at me as she sat up, I watched as his four fingers entered her, it was then that I came, Norah watched me and smiled, she knew what I had done.

She sat up straight his fingers pushing in her, her pussy lips around his hand as she held him in her, forcing his thumb in alongside. His hand and wrist were held on the grass as she rode him. I couldn't believe what she was doing, her face showed everything. The look of ecstasy as she forced his whole hand in her dripping wet cunt, the poppers on her bodystocking all opened, I watched as his fist entered her, she came, quite loudly, I could see it all clearly. She was rubbing her clitoris as she came again, I had never seen her cum like she was then. Her right hand was rubbing Cliffs erect and exposed hard cock. Our blanket held over the both of them, but it was pretty obvious what was happening. Cliff had a decent sized cock, around 6 inches. I could see she wanted to suck him, something she didn't enjoy usually. I said best if she didn't, she listened, making a grumpy face, but smiley face.

She still had cliff's hand in her pussy, she gently removed him, I loved the sound as he came out of her. She continued to wank his bloody hard cock, how he didn't cum amazed me, I could see cum on the top of his cock, even though I asked N to not suck him, she leaned down and licked the top of his prick, removing the cum. He moaned loudly, her tongue circling the top of him. She let him enter her mouth, it looked bloody amazing. His fingers continuing to push inside Norah's pussy.

She had left the bodystocking open, I could see her shaven pussy. Cliff was laying on the grass, his clothes still on but his cock was exposed through his zipper. As I was walking back to them, I watched Norah moving close to Cliff, she stood over him. There was only one person in the distance, the young 18 year old lad from earlier. He was quite away away.

I watched as Norah stood, open legged over Cliff, I was a few yards away, and had no say in what was happening. She had done up the few poppers on her dress, the top ones, but I could see her exposed pussy, I called no out to her, but I could see her bend her knees. She held her pussy lips open with her left hand, Held his bloody hard cock with her right hand, she looked at me as she lower herself. The grin on her face was beautiful, she was totally in control. I was close, but not close enough, she held his cock, the tip I could see going inside her shaven cunt. I called out again no, she looked at me, our eyes meeting. She had a glazed look as she dropped on to him, his cock fully entered Norah, She rode up and down several times, her nipples being pinched by Cliff, She was looking straight at me as she started to cum, this set Cliff off, I watched as they both came together, Cliffs cum shot out of Norah's pussy, running over her legs. Shooting out of her pussy lips. I so wish I had my camera, this for me was a fantasy I had dreamed of, Norah and Cliff made it happen.

The young 18 year old lad from earlier had seen the climax of it all, he left with a bloody big grin. I called out to him we will be back the following Wednesday at 3pm.

Cliff has became a good friend, we met up with him on several other occasions. We were lucky Norah didn't get pregnant, as she wasn't taking precautions, when we talked about, she said there was no way she was going to stop Cliff cumming in her.

We did go back the following week, that is another tale x