Climbing the Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course... he was pee-shy. Something that's not really that embarrassing, at least in my opinion, but probably something you wouldn't want people to know. Especially when you're in such a compromising position.

The voice in my dad pushed me to do more. Just offering my mouth wasn't enough. If I was to prove to Mr. Stenson that he can count on me, I had to be ready to go above and beyond. And that's exactly what I did.

"Sir..." I spoke, "If I may, I know a trick to help a man become a little more... relaxed."

"You do?" he said, looking down at me with a questioning look.

"I do. Just... trust me."

I kept eye contact - to make sure I wasn't breaking any boundaries - as I crawled closer. His cock was now within the reach of my lips. I slowly brought my hand up until I felt the heavy weight of his balls on my hand. At the same time, I opened my mouth and took the soft shaft of Mr. Stenson between my lips.

The taste was amazing, as I expected, and it took all the self-control I had to keep my instinct at bay. I wasn't pleasuring him, no, I was simply holding his cock in my mouth. Mr. Stenson sighed as he felt the warm embrace of my mouth and he finally stopped looking so tense. He also stopped breaking eye contact and looked down at me with curiosity as I obediently and patiently accommodated his cock in my mouth.

"Good trick," he sighed, "I think it's working, boy. Get ready."

I was more than ready. When the first spurt of the golden liquid hit the roof of my mouth, I couldn't contain my excitement and moaned a little bit. I was worried it would provoke a reaction from Mr. Stenson, but he seemed to just be happy to finally let go. I looked up as he closed his eyes and sighed while loosening his bladder in absolute relaxing bliss.

Meanwhile, his cock started filling up my mouth with piss. The familiar bitter, musky taste took over my mouth and I started to get flashbacks from that unforgettable night in Berlin. Being used by men - especially by someone as strong and respected as Mr. Stenson - was my soft spot. I pushed my legs closer together to hide the erection that was quickly forming in my crotch and started gulping it all down.

Mr. Stenson had a lot to give me. His warm liquid started filling up my mouth faster than I could swallow. Or maybe, just maybe, I pushed a drop or two out of my mouth to let it dribble over my chin on purpose to feel like a proper whore - who's to say. The point was that I was satisfying the big boss in the most intimate way I could possibly imagine. The stream of piss became stronger and stronger as he became more relaxed, rewarding me with a good dose of man piss to savor and swallow.

I thought that it couldn't possibly get more exciting than this until I felt something between my lips. A familiar twitch, and then another one, coming from Mr. Stenson's powerful, thick shaft. It seems that the sensation of my warm lips was having yet another effect on the CEO. He was getting a bit 'too' relaxed maybe, but I didn't have any complaints.

Maybe it was time to take a little risk.

I decided to apply a little bit of suction. The piss was still flowing, but now his cock was hardening as well. I could feel it slowly stretching my lips wider and wider, feeling more and more impressed by the thickness of his cock.

Mr. Stenson didn't seem to be aware that he was getting hard - or at least didn't seem to mind. He tilted his head back, enjoying the release his cock was getting from my mouth. By the time the golden stream was slowly stopping, his cock was already rock-hard in my mouth. It was only at that moment that he looked down on me with a look of intense relief in his eyes.

We stood there in silence for a bit, looking at each other. Initially, I expected him to just yank it out of my mouth, but he didn't do that. He stood there, keeping his meaty cock deep in my lips. It was rare to see this confident man uncertain like this, so I decided to give him a little push.

I let his cock out of my mouth, letting the last drop of his piss dribble onto my shirt, as well as onto the dirty elevator floor. Only now could my eyes really savor the beautiful image that was presented in front of me - a beautiful, huge man with a cock that was still dripping piss, rock hard, in front of my face. My fingers gently ran over his purple head and my eyes went back to his.

"You were worried about gossip. Imagine the rescuers find you in a state like this," I suggested with a smirk, "Getting a hardon with a random subordinate in an elevator... With all due respect sir there's no way you'll hide an erection as big as this in your pants. Maybe I should help you with that as well... boss?"

His lips curled into an understanding smile and he nodded.

"Good thinking. You better make sure it's soft and clean by the time they come, boy."

"On it, sir," I said, before finally dropping all my boundaries. The CEO was about to find out how much of a slut for cock I could be. No more gentle holding of his cock between my lips - no, he was going to get the best blowjob he could get in this office.

My lips eagerly wrapped around the purple tip, slowly pushing over the rim and massaging the entire rock-hard length of Mr. Stenson's incredible shaft. The faint smell of expensive cologne got stronger as my nose approached his crotch. It felt so much better to be able to pleasure him with my mouth... He was big, but it took next to zero effort for me to let his entire cock deep in my throat. I wasn't exactly a beginner.

"Oh wow," he said, before he rested his large hand on the back of my head, "I had no idea what kind of cocksuckers I employ at this company. Make your boss happy, son..."

I was about to. The dirty mouth of Mr. Stenson pushed me forward. I could almost hear my dad cheering for me, as I knelt and serviced the older cock with my piss-covered mouth - a strange vision, but an encouraging one. The burly CEO rocked his hips and guided his cock deeper and deeper.

The taste was amazing and made me moan like a hungry whore. I was no longer holding back - I was about to enjoy Mr. Stenson's cock just as much as he was enjoying my blowjob. Having someone as important and respected as him keep his hand on my head and grunt as I sucked his cock almost made me shoot a load into my tented underwear.

I knew this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so I gave it my best. I pulled all the tricks I knew with my tongue to pleasure Mr. Stenson's delicious dick. Drinking piss wasn't the only skill I picked up in Berlin! Before I knew it, Mr. Stenson got even more verbal with me.

"Ohh fuck... Yeah, suck it, boy. It turns you on, doesn't it? To suck off the big boss, huh? Go for it, be a good boy, finish me off."

I almost melted as I heard the things he was saying to me. His confidence started coming back and he went back into the head of the company mode. The grip on my head strengthened and his thrusts also became more and more forceful. He was reminding me why he was in charge of this company - and at that moment, of my mouth also - and why no one else was. I submitted to him so eagerly that it felt like second nature. He was the boss, and I was only an intern. It felt so right.

His cock started leaking copious amounts of precum, giving me a taste of Mr. Stenson. It only made me hungrier for his cum. I worshiped his cock as attentively as he let me in between his thrusts. He was in control and he wouldn't let me forget that. Loads of precum and his speed gave me a hint that it wouldn't take long before Mr. Stenson emptied his balls into my hungry mouth.

I felt so dirty. First, drinking his piss and then servicing an equally animalistic need of his with barely taking his cock out of my mouth? Under normal circumstances, I would feel ashamed, but at that moment, I wanted nothing more than him turning my mouth into a complete cumdump.

"You want it, huh? Of course you do, you little pig, otherwise you wouldn't offer yourself like this... Well, it's coming... Better get ready!"

Mr. Stenson was a man of action, who always took what he wanted - and at that moment, he wanted nothing more than just to shoot his load deep inside my throat. And I already knew that whatever Mr. Stenson wants, he gets. I heard him groan loudly as he pushed my face deep into his crotch. My face was pressed against his trimmed pubes as something warm and salty started filling up my mouth. I closed my eyes and just let the pleasure of being filled up like this take over me. The CEO was cumming in my mouth with a solid stream of cum, replacing the bitter taste of his piss with the musky taste of his jizz.

Nobody had to tell me what to do. I started swallowing eagerly, sucking on his cock gently as it gave me more and more. His grip didn't let go, but he didn't have to hold me at all - even if he let go, my mouth would stay glued on that delicious cock until the very last drop. My throat sent all of that creamy load down my eager stomach and my lips made sure that Mr. Stenson's cock was squeaky clean.

Only then did his grip soften. I looked up, letting his slowly softening cock out of my mouth slowly. He was panting. I watched him reach into his pocket and take out a tissue, which he used to wipe his forehead.

"No one has sucked me off like that in a long time..." he said, as he looked down at me. That said a lot - this man could probably just snap his fingers and get anyone he wanted to suck his cock, so the fact that I was able to impress him like that made me feel proud.

I couldn't enjoy the feeling for long, though. Before I knew it, I heard the sound of heavy machinery clinking around the elevator shaft. The cabin shook for a second before it started moving again. We both looked at each other in shock and did our best to compose ourselves - Mr. Stenson by wiping the rest of his sweat and putting away his cock and me by standing up, wiping my lips from the sticky liquid, and attempting to calm down the raging erection in my crotch.

The cabin went up to the tenth floor. We heard a "ding" as the elevator stopped and opened the door. Nobody was waiting there - the maintenance probably couldn't figure out where exactly we got stuck. That was good - the tent in my pants was still pretty visible.

Mr. Stenson adjusted his tie and cleared his throat. I looked at him and saw that he was looking back at me.

"What is your name, son?"

"Um... Michael. Michael Smith, sir," I said, "I work as an intern in the archives."

"In the archives, you say?"

"Yes, sir."

"Unacceptable," he replied, "An ambitious young man who rises to the occasion like that deserves a proper position. Come to my office tomorrow at five and we will talk about some career advancements for you... among other things."

He smirked and gave me a wink. I couldn't help but smile back. Did that actually work? Did I persuade this hunky CEO to take me under his wing?

"Sir..." I said, unable to control my smile, "I don't know how to thank you."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll figure out a way or two, my boy," he said to me teasingly, before turning to the door, "See you soon."

"Have a great day, sir," I said with a shaky voice as the door closed behind Mr. Stenson. I was left in the elevator alone.

I leaned onto the wall and slid down to sit at the box of papers I dropped a while ago. I was exhausted. Pleasuring Mr. Stenson made me the best kind of tired. I looked down at my shirt and slacks - crumbled, sweaty, and letting off a faint odor of piss and man musk - not to mention the huge precum stain on my slacks. I was just wondering how to cover my visibly slutty state when my thoughts got interrupted by the intercom yet again.

"Wow," a familiar voice said in an amused tone, "What a little slut!"

I turned around in shock, expecting someone to stand beside me, but no one was there. What the hell?

"And here we thought it would be a slow day today," the voice continues, "Certainly didn't expect to see a filthy piss pig getting filled by the big boss... twice!"

Confused, I look around the cabin until it hits me. A security camera, right there on the ceiling - perfectly focused on the spot I was just kneeling on while servicing Mr. Stensons' cock! My face goes red as I freeze in place. The maintenance guys have seen the whole thing...

"Tell you what," the voice says, "Stenson isn't the only one in this building needing help. A couple of other technicians and I really enjoyed your little show. Why don't you press the button for sub-basement two to pay us a visit?"

I gulped as I realized I might have gotten a little bit more than I wished for. I wanted to make a name for myself at this company... and it was about to become true. Only it was the name of a nasty cockslut. Sure, it might have been very different from what I previously planned, but for some reason, it didn't bother me. We all have our personal ways to happiness, right?

I curled my lips into a smile and nodded to the camera. My finger found the control panel and pressed the "SB2" button.

12