Clinic Case Files Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Mark, uh, do you sleep in the same bed with your mom? How does that work?" pulling his attention back to me from the distraction on the stool.

"Well, when dad's on the road, I sleep with mom, in our room. When dad's at the house, he sleeps in mom's room, and I sleep in my old bedroom. I keep most of my stuff there, too, but dad and I are about the same size and build, so I keep a few things in our room, too. If you're trying to say my problem is that I'm in 'Dad's bed', you're wrong on that... when he's home, he's in my bed, with my woman. If the state allowed it, she'd get a divorce and we'd marry!"

"Oh, doctor Rick, you can't tell anyone about this, right? I mean, I'm not ashamed, but I do love Bill, and wouldn't want him hurt, and of course, after we do have our babies," and again she smiled at Mark, "we wouldn't want anyone to mistreat them because of this." Yet another moan escaped from the Sharon quarter at that statement. I began to feel a small disturbance in my own nether region at that groan on top of the discussion.

"Uh, yeah, HIPPA laws and state requirements would prohibit me discussing anything substantive about your case or situation without your support and approval, and in this case, I don't think anything other than anonymous could be published, either."

"Well, I wouldn't go so far as that, doc, but if you do want to discuss it, please talk with us first, ok?"

"Of course, that's the minimum the law requires. Sharon!" I turned to her to see her with her legs spread slightly and her hand rubbing through her green nurse's pants. At that she jumped, slightly, then smiled.

"Yes, doctor?"

"Can you please take Mark, here, and have him make a suitable sample? A clean sample, please?" And at that I smirked at Sharon, who turned bright red.

"Of course, doctor. Mark, will you come with me?" she asked as she arose. One step towards the door, she stopped suddenly, turned bright red, and then stammered "Uh, follow me, I mean. This way." And then they left.

The pause in conversation was, as they say, pregnant. "Ahem. Ok, so let's talk about this for a moment."

"Oh, Mark will be more than a moment. 10 minutes at a minimum, I'd think." Lisa smirked.

"Oh..." and I turned bright red. Was the heater set too high in the building?

"Sorry doc, couldn't resist. Yes, I am smart enough to know that Mark and I are not the norm, though I know we're not unique, either. And I'm aware that most people aren't this... bold. But we are in love, and we need help. Mark has, as far as I can remember, never once been able to orgasm while we've been making love vaginally, at least not since our very first time; that time, he orgasmed. I love him, and nothing has ever been off the table with him. Oral sex and anal sex are a daily part of our life. I wasn't exaggerating that Mark orgasms up to 8 or so times per day. We spend at least two hours a day making love, spread out over the course of the day, and generally Mark orgasms easily. He gets that from me, by the way, Bill is a two a day man, on his best days, and has never done anal with me; Mark took that cherry. But no matter whether it's in my mouth, in my hand, in my ass, or on my chest, it's never in my pussy. He fucks my pussy, but he just can't cum there, no matter how much I beg him too. He even made me raw from fucking my pussy a few times, and couldn't cum until he switched to my mouth or ass."

"Um, language, please. I know that the subject is what it is, but still, I'm trying to stay and help you medically."

"I'm sorry doc, it's just frustrating. I don't think he means to do it, but I feel like a failure that he won't or can't orgasm in my vagina."

"Well let's take a look and see if there is an issue. Can you please remove your," and I gestured to her leggings, "and panties, and get on the exam table?"

I turned to give her a modicum of privacy and started typing furiously on my keyboard to add to the notes I was starting. I heard the sound of her landing on the paper sheet on top of the exam table at that point, and then say "Ready, Doctor Rick."

I then spent the next ten minutes, after putting on latex glove, going through an examination of her pelvic and pubic regions, her labia, and her vagina. Her mons was smooth, with a small pooch, and well trimmed, with the classic "landing strip" about an inch wide. Her outer labia were full, with a wide rounded look, while her inner lips were a deep purple and symmetrical; she'd given birth (obviously) vaginally at some point, presumably Mark. I could see a hint of a pearly white substance oozing out of the rosebud of her anus, and knew that she had had anal sex less than an hour before her appointment; considering the time and the distance from the clinic that they traveled she had probably gotten dressed within two minutes of the deposit. Regardless, my initial examination failed to discover any issues. However, to be thorough, I asked. "Lisa, I'd like to perform a short manual stimulation to discover if you have lubrication issues that might be effecting things. However, it's somewhat invasive personally, and undignified. I can also wait until nurse Sharon returns, if you'd prefer. May I perform this test, or would you like to wait?"

"Whatever you think is best, doc. I trust you. Hell", and she started chuckling, "I've told you things I don't tell my husband... and things that I wouldn't want anyone else to know. But you have that doctor-patient confidentiality thing, so I can be free to tell you anything."

"Well, not anything, Lisa. I'm taking your word about the law in Rhode Island, because I thought that incest was illegal. But I do know what the age of consent is, and Mark is definitely over that. I'll do some research, but as long as you aren't lying to me on that, your secret is safe, and if so, I'll help you and Mark conceive. So let's begin."

The examination took a few minutes, but it was surprising how quickly she lubricated and the quality of the lubrication. I did a quick check of her period, and found she was in a "wet" day, albeit her last, so it made sense. I took a sample for us to analyze. As I was finishing up, I heard a knock on the door, at which point it opened after I acknowledged it (but strangely, as I recall, without my actually saying for someone to come in), and Sharon returned with Mark.

"So, all done? How did the sample look?" I queried Sharon.

"Copious, even a bit more than average, motile, with a high number of swimmers. You'll need to confirm, but I have a slide done with some of the sample, and the rest is available for your study." she smiled at me.

"Ok, so after a quick exam, I don't see any reason why they can't conceive, other than the most obvious issue. Mark, why don't we all sit down. Lisa, you can get down and get dressed." A day, an hour, earlier, I'd have been shocked at myself for allowing Mark, or any son of a patient, being in the room while the mother was getting redressed. I still am surprised that I did that day, to be honest about it. I blame the shock of the situation still sitting on me.

"So, Mark, do you have any ideas why you're unable to orgasm from vaginal intercourse with Lisa? It's obvious it's some kind of psychological issue, or perhaps comfort issue. Or perhaps you don't have enough friction?"

"No, it's not that. I... I don't know. Mom's pussy, um, vagina is fine. I mean," and he snickered "it's very fine, very fine indeed." Lisa chuckled at that remark as she sat down, now fully clothed again. I also noticed that Sharon had resumed her perch in the corner, and was now looking not at the patients, but at me as she surreptitiously began rubbing her breasts with her upper arms and sat with her knees tightly pressed together.

"I'll need to look through the texts to see what I can find. I know there are a few drugs that may help, but most of them help a male achieve orgasm; it doesn't sound like that's an issue, only vaginal orgasm with Lisa is an issue. I'll also see what other therapy we might be able to do. In the meantime, why don't we do this. We'll meet again in three days for the full blood work, and during that time, since you're still in the very end of your fertile period, why don't you only stick with vaginal sex until we meet again? Give yourselves the best possible shot here."

"Uh... ok doc. I'm just worried that he'll rub me raw, as we've done hours of it in the past and not got what we need. But I can try it."

With that, we said goodbye, and I called through to Cathy to set up an appointment for Thursday for them while I then began writing my notes, the same ones I reviewed and have in front of me as I write this. A moment later, I heard a knock on my (now open) door; I looked up at Sharon, who then walked in, and gently closed the door.

"Uh, do we have another patient waiting?"

"Yes, Rick...can I call you Rick for a moment?"

"Uh, sure, Sharon. What do you need?"

"This is the most... um... stimulating couple I think I've ever seen; I'm not sure if you've seen one like this before, but I'm... this is too much information I'm sure, but my panties are soaked. Rick... I don't know if I've told you this... but... oh hell."

With that, she walked over to me, pushed me away from the computer terminal, and sat down on my lap, straddling me. Throwing her arms around me, she kissed me. Now, realize, I've never flirted with a patient, never flirted with one of my office staff, and never flirted with Sharon. I'm not saying I wasn't attracted, but I didn't think it appropriate when I'm the boss.

As she slowly rotated her hips, grinding into my groin, my cock (darn it, when I'm not with a patient, yes indeed, it's a cock) regained the hardness of earlier. I could smell her arousal as well, as she kept the kisses up and gently began swiping her tongue across my lips. I'm not sure what would have happened (well... strike that. I do know what would have happened, but I didn't at the time) when I felt my smartwatch vibrate with the next appointment indicator I used to help me move to the next patient. It broke my concentration just enough that I was able to disentangle the aroused Sharon, and get her started on the next patient. "I think I'm going to need to break up with Tom" she sighed.

As she finally stood off me, I swatted her rear with a light pat; the look of pure lust in her eyes told me we were not finished with this conversation, but she recognized that we needed to move on, and walked out. I knew that I would have my hands full with her, as I chided myself for my lack of control and lost professionalism. But I also knew that I would shortly be seeing her socially, away from work, if her feelings were that strong.

---- Thursday April 12, 2018

Lunch was, and I'm certain of this one, sushi delivered from Jacky's Galaxie. Hard not to remember, because I was feeling the horseradish during the appointment. I think Sharon had also had food delivered; I know, because she knocked on the door to my office at 12:23 (during her lunch period), to let me know the Carpenters had returned for their appointment, and were outside, waiting. I believe to this day, the light lick of her lips was only caused by the sauce from the sandwich she'd been eating a moment or two earlier.

"So, what did you find about the legal situation? And how do you feel about it?" Sharon asked me.

"Lisa Carpenter is correct, incest is technically legal in Rhode Island, and New Jersey, it seems, between consenting adults, 16, here in Rhode Island, 18 in New Jersey. Shocked the heck out of me. I'm bound to help them because of my oath, though I have some reservations about the husband situation. I also feel fairly shaky about the moral implications of their relationship, but that's on me; I'm generally a live and let live kind of person, so... How do you feel about it?"

"Similar, with one major difference. I don't mean to be so forward, but you did ask me to join you for dinner and drinks tomorrow, so I guess I can... it turns me on. God, I don't think I've ever been so horny... er, aroused and wet than thinking about them."

Smiling, and knowing that, even against my better judgment, I was likely to get laid the following evening, I said, "Well, let them in."

Within 70 seconds, Sharon was escorting Lisa and Mark into the room. Again, unusually, Sharon stayed in the room, resuming her perch on the examination stool off to the side. "So, how did it go? Any better luck this time?"

"Uh, doctor Rick", Lisa started, "we did exactly what you suggested, at least as best we could. No oral, no manual stimulation, no anal. When we left on Monday, we went home and spent four hour fucking. I'm not going to sugar coat it, doc. Four hours, straight. I think we went through half the Kama Sutra, and I think Mark lost two pounds; I know I lost a pound or so. I was so raw I was bleeding, and even though it was a wet day, I had to use astroglide three times on him. When we finally gave up, he pulled out... and the air movement from the fan caused him to cum five seconds later. My pussy can't take that pounding day in, day out. And Mark's cock looked like hamburger. We actually had to take, for the first time ever, two days off. That's a quarter of the total number of days we haven't made love since Mark turned 18. This morning was the first time we've even tried since then, and while it was nice, we had to stop after 30 minutes."

"Wow... ok. So, your test results have come back. I'll say this, both of you are fine; there are a few things we can do for you, Lisa, to increase the chances of conception, but it's still dependent on Mark coming through... uh, achieving vaginal orgasm. Sorry, poor choice of words."

Mark snickered slightly, while Lisa smiled and Sharon squirmed; her squirming made the stool squeak, and Lisa glanced over at her. At that, Lisa turned back to me, and her smile had morphed into a smirk (why did everyone smirk around these people?). I could tell she had "busted" Sharon.

"Well, it appears that someone else hopes that you can help us conceive." Lisa wryly stated. The silent pause was awkward for me, but Sharon blushed a deep burgundy and immediately stopped squeezing her breast together between her upper arms. I imagine that it was awkward for Sharon, too, but I've never asked.

"So, the issue is entirely psychological. Either Mark still has some subconscious reservation about impregnating his mother," at which point both began denying it, "or some other issue exists that would make Mark feel it's either not the right time now, or the right situation, generally, to have a baby. Psychology and inner desires can be a major inhibitor of sexual success in any relationship; this one has additional stresses due to the unusual nature of the relationship."

"Doc, I don't know. I love mom. I'd marry her if I could. I want a white picket fence, 2 kids in the yard, a dog, a cat, and coming home to her. I can't quite have that; I may never be able to. Dad's kind of still around, and both of us love him enough that we would never want to hurt him. But it doesn't change what I want. I want these babies with mom... Lisa. My lover, Lisa. Man, I love to say that. I have the greatest girl in the world sharing my life, and my bed." With that, he kissed her; it was obvious they forgot that they had company for a moment, but I put a stop to it when Mark began massaging Lisa's breast. I looked over at Sharon right before I did, and she was no longer squeezing her breasts between her arms, but one hand was full buried in the crevice of her scrubs pants, and her eyes were glazed. Yes, indeed, Sharon was excited by the PDA going off in front of us.

"Ahem, Mark..." I said to refocus the conversation on me, "so what then is your holdup? You love her, but is the taboo nature, the illicitness, the issue?"

"I don't think so. I mean, maybe... but I don't think so. Anal between mom and I is much more taboo, isn't it? And I don't have any issue at all cumming there... er, orgasming from anal sex."

Lisa began to look a little bothered by the discussion at this point. "Are you saying that Mark can't cum because he doesn't want to have a child with me?"

"No, no. It's more likely that he wants the correct environment to have a child with you, the correct environment for conception, the correct home environment to raise a child. Although there may also be some residual guilt over you having a child with him without your husband... Bill? Bill knowing that he wasn't the biological father. Mark and Bill have a relationship, too; not like yours, but the bonds are there, and he may have some hang ups on that."

"I don't necessarily want to divorce Bill... I'll do it if that's what Mark needs, but I care enough for him I don't want to leave him without someone. His health isn't good. I'm worried that he'd have no one to care for him, make decisions for him. And then there's the practical side... it's his insurance we're going to use for the medical bills. And his income helps keep the family strong. And I want to stress, I do love him. I'm not in love with him, but I do love him. And he'll always be the man who gave me the love of my life."

"Hmmmm... Perhaps we need to have him in so that we can discuss a few things with him, too."

"No; I don't want you telling my husband about Mark's and my love life."

"No, that's not what I mean. One of the things I've touched on may be the key. Perhaps the environment isn't conducive to Mark being able to perform. He may need a more romantic, more sexy, environment than the home you share, and the bed you occasionally have sex with your husband in."

"You mean like a hotel, doc? I don't think mom and I would want to just go to some sleazy hotel."

"No, I mean more like a romantic vacation. An adult one, obviously. Perhaps to some resort or another... something that would titillate and excite you, Mark."

"What, you mean like one of those swinger places? I'm not sharing mom with anyone! Well, except dad. I guess I have to share with him."

"Honey, you don't have to share me with anyone; I'd cut your father off completely if that's what you wanted, and needed. You're my man, my big, strong boy. I love you."

"No, no, mom, it would be better, I think, to keep him happy."

"Ok, hun. I love him, and he does do a good job. Not like what I get from you, but he was quite a bull when we were young, let me tell you!" Lisa said as she reminisced.

"No, not a swingers place. Well, maybe, but you don't have to swing at those places. You can go, get some sun," and I snickered, "make love in public, make love in private, people watch. Yes, you can swap or swing, but that's not what I'm talking about, and goes against what you want, anyway. Some of the research I looked at turned into pure pornography; sorry about that! I was initially interested in seeing if the rumored 'Jocasta Resorts' were real. I don't think they are, most of the videos, pictures, and text are just recycled mother-son porn, cougar porn, or just standard porn, but it's exactly what I was looking for if it had been. I was thinking something more like 'Hedonism II', but that's a bit too far in terms of what you could put past your husband. I think your best bet would be one of the top lifestyle resorts without a more obvious, by the name, connection to sex. Desire Riviera Maya or Maya Pearl, down in Mexico, seemed to offer a good option."

"So, a sexy vacation?" Mark asked.

"A very sexy vacation!" Lisa replied with a smile. "I'm in... and then Mark will be in. And out. And in. And out." The low moan from Sharon was distracting, to say the least.

"Ok, Sharon," and she jumped, "work with Lisa on a date next week for her husband to come with her instead of Mark; we'll make the suggestion to her that she go on a holiday to get her in the best possible mood, with Mark to act as a bodyguard for her."