Clinic Case Files Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if he want's to go, too?" Mark asked.

Lisa fielded that question. "Don't worry, honey, he won't; if he even thinks it for a second, I know how to steer him in the right direction. I'll remind him that it would be two weeks off the road he loves so much."

As they exited with Sharon, I reminded them "Next week, ok?"

Sharon returned a moment later, closing the door behind herself.

"Rick, I'm sorry for acting a bit unprofessional there; even Mrs. Carpenter caught me. It's just... I don't know. It's so erotic, so sexy, so enticing. It's hard to be detached," and here she stuck her hand down her pants, "when you think about what they do. A mother and her son! Oh god... oh... oh..."

"Sharon. Sharon!" and she snapped out of it, pulling her hand out of her pants; I noticed that her index and middle finger were shiny. "Sharon, we have other patients. Save that" and I nodded looking down to her crotch "for tomorrow night. I expect to wine you, dine you, and dance the night with you. And I think you'll need plenty of that kind of energy."

"Oh Rick... you say the nicest things!" And she bounced out of the room.

"Down boy!" I muttered under my breath. I made a note to wear looser slacks to work next week.

---- Tuesday April 17, 2018

Sharon and I were in my office sharing tacos from Taco Bell (she brought them back) the day Lisa Carpenter returned. The previous night was my first solid night of sleep since the last time I'd seen Lisa Carpenter. While I didn't know what it was yet with Sharon, she and I were most definitely now better acquainted after our Friday night date, which had ended only when we got up to come to work the previous morning (although we didn't spend all of it in bed; she'd thought ahead and brought clothes for a couple of "real" dates, which had surprised me when I picked her up on Friday).

This time it was Cathy who called through on the intercom. "Doctor, your next patients are in, Lisa and Bill Carpenter." I did notice that she sounded surprised, but not taken aback.

"Ah, ok. I'll have Sharon come get them to escort them back." Sharon gave me a peeved look, with some of the mild taco sauce coating the bottom corner of her lip. She made sure to grind her rear into my crotch as she got up off her chair (me) and started to move to the door. I remember it now so well the look that suddenly went over her, as she turned around and then kissed me, depositing the taco sauce on my cheek. She had gone from the female equivalent of "a stirring in the pants" to significantly aroused that quickly. Yes indeed, she was a firecracker.

Sharon returned a moment later with Lisa and her husband, Bill. Bill was older, obviously mid to later 50s, with a prominent gut, salt and pepper brown hair, and deep brown eyes. He was about 5'10", and at a guess would put him in the 260 to 270 pound range. His left arm was tanned; his right pale, an unusual point to me, but he looked to be fairly strong regardless of his weight and size. He wore a tattered black T-shirt ("Truckers do it all over the US") and a pair of worn blue jeans. I instantly felt the humor and irony of his T-shirt.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Wesson, or Doctor Rick, if you prefer." We shook hands. "Your wife has told me that you two are hoping for two more children, but aren't having any luck."

"It's not all her fault, doc. I'm on the road a lot, and so we don't have as... ah... active of a sex life as we should. I'm sure that's probably the biggest cause."

"Well, Bill," and I nodded my head as if asking for permission to call him Bill, to which he nodded back. "It may not be just that. At your age..."

"58. I'm 58, doc."

"Yes, at your age, issues such as lower motility." and his eyes showed he didn't understand the word "ah... slower movement and quantity of sperm can be an issue." His eyes flashed that he understood that. "However, we've had Lisa, here, in before, and it appears that the issue is something else. Sometimes it just takes time, and normally I would recommend just to keep trying." He sagged a bit at that. "However, I think there's an alternative. I think part of the issue is stress, on your wife's part. I think she needs a vacation, to go away, go somewhere romantic and interesting." Lisa perked up a bit on that.

"That would be hard for me to arrange, doc. My job requires me to spend a lot of time on the road. I guess I could take a weekend or something, but..."

"No, I was thinking about her. From what she says, you're not having an issue; you still achieve orgasm normally. There may be a motility issue, but it seems like it's on her part." Ok, so I lied a bit; we should have checked him with a sample, but I knew it was a waste of time if she was using a diaphragm with him. "I think she needs a romantic solo vacation to de-stress. Somewhere away from Cranston. I was thinking, after talking with her previously, that she should go to the Riviera Maya resort in Mexico. It's a bit pricey, but not unreasonably so. I'd recommend a 10 day stay, and it's about $250 a day, roughly."

Bill blinked. Bill coughed. I went on.

"Here are a few pictures I pulled up of some of the amenities; it includes a beach, pools, hot tubs, spas, volleyball, etc. It's all inclusive of the basics, though."

"Ok... so... what $2500, then?"

"Well, no. You also have to pay airfare. And there are a few souvenirs that Lisa may wish."

"Wow. But I can't go. I know I can't, I can't be off the road for ten days..."

"12 with travel."

"12 days, that's even worse. I can't go with her."

"Well, no. This is about her getting relaxed. I'm sure she'll spend a lot of time in the hot tub and getting treated in the spa. You would come in at the end of the trip, once she's home, to leverage that."

"What kind of place is it? Wouldn't kids keep her out of the mood?"

"Well, it's an adult only spot. That means people would be without kids, able to have more upscale entertainment."

"Bill, honey, it's just a place to really relax." Lisa piped in.

"Adult, huh? So, she'd get stressed from the horndogs trying to hit on her every day? Not sure I like that idea."

"Bill, why don't I have Mark come along then, to chaperon me, keep me safe, and keep other men away?" Lisa understood what I was going for. Sharon, off in the corner, on her now standard stool perch when the Carpenters were involved, was starting to glaze her eyes a bit.

"Sharon, do you think having her son Mark there would help keep Lisa safe from other wolves at a resort?" I asked her to keep her focused and here.

"Oh, yes. I'm sure that seeing a mother walking around with her son would keep others away. He can be a major aide in making sure the week accomplishes what Lisa hopes to get out of it. I'm sure that she'll be nice and relaxed and able to get pregnant with a vacation like that." Cheeky girl, I thought, as I saw Lisa blush slightly; Bill missed both the remark and the blush, thankfully.

"I'm not saying no, and I'm not saying yes... $2500 is a lot of money..." Bill began.

"Actually, it would be $5000; you'd have to pay Mark's, too. In fact, it would always have been $5000, as the rooms are booked double occupancy; that said, I'm sure Lisa could have taken a female friend..." I hinted to Lisa.

"Oh, sure, Cindy. Cindy would be a ball to room with for ten days in a resort with a lot of hot guys." Lisa rose to the opportunity.

"That tramp? She'd bring her men to your room!" I made a mental note that if Sharon and I didn't become a thing, when this was all settled, maybe I should talk with Lisa about her friend Cindy.

"Then it's settled. When I go, I'll take Mark." And just like that, it went from a maybe, and even less tenuously with Mark, to an arrangement. I silently marveled at how easily women could twist their men around and get them to agree to things. She had taken a maybe and turned it into a full on, agreed to trip.

"Yes. Let's do this. And then we can get together and make that baby!"

Bill and Lisa rose at that, and Lisa flashed a smile, and then said, silently, "Thank you" to me after Bill turned towards the door. What had I done? I knew it was wrong but...

Sharon escorted them out to set up an appointment for Lisa to return again (with Mark) the following week. Upon finishing, she came back into my office and closed the door.

"You know, you just made that woman's dream come true. An erotic Caribbean vacation with her handsome son, so that they can make a baby. You're a romantic, Rick." And then she dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Sharon, what are you doing?" as she unzipped my slacks.

"Giving you a... hmmm... hmmm..." What she said didn't make a lot of sense as she inhaled my semi-hard manhood into her talented mouth. Within another 15 seconds, it was no longer semi-hard, and I was having trouble with thinking, something about too little blood flow to my big head. A moment later, she was drooling as she deep-throated me. Well, at least I knew why it was sometimes called a hummer! However, I will also remember that day as being embarrassing for the big wet blob of Sharon's drool all over my slacks; it made it difficult to be discrete the rest of the afternoon with my other patients.

---- Monday April 23, 2018.

Knowing that the Carpenters were coming, Sharon had convinced me to have breakfast from Betty's delivered for lunch. I'd splurged and bought lunch for everyone in the office (sausage, potatoes and scrambled eggs for me; raisin bread french toast and bacon for Sharon, OJ for both of us) when I realized that we were getting to the end of lunch. Grubhub had slowed it down (I guess we waited too long to order) so lunch was behind schedule.

"Sharon, we only have a few minutes more until patients show up. We need to finish up."

She looked at me, stood up from her chair (again, my lap), and swiveled the chair to have more room. Reaching for my zipper, I realized what she was doing.

"Sharon, we don't have time..." I started.

"Oh, but I need to finish my lunch, and my protein shake is waiting; I'll finish the rest of this later." As she once again brought the tip of my penis to her lips, I again thought "Man, am I lucky to have a girl who's my own personal fellatrix, who seems addicted to me, and yet is such a joy otherwise to be around." Ok, once again, I used to have thoughts of keeping away from office romances. 'Used to' being the operative phrase. I was about halfway there when Cathy piped up on the intercom.

"Doctor, Sharon, you have patients waiting, the Carpenters."

Sharon became a woman possessed. I wasn't sure if she didn't suck my cock... er... penis off, and with it, the other proverbial half of my brain; I felt the need to check once I came down from the euphoria. I've sampled her skills since, of course, many times in fact, but she was truly inspired that day. Her ex, Tom should have put a ring on her instead of so many out of town trips with her while they were dating. Within a few minutes (I swear, it was only three), at precisely 12:31, I gave Sharon her protein shake. She spent another minute working to make sure she got it all before gently putting it back in my slacks and zipping me up, although I noticed a slight dribble had escaped onto her right cheek. "There, that should hold you for a few minutes." she said as she opened the door and walked out. I hadn't had time to tell her about what was on her right cheek.

Sharon walked back in with the Mark and Lisa, who was smiling. Seeing me, she smirked, nodded slightly to Sharon and said "Good lunch, I take it? Did you have something tasty for the two of you as she also eyed the still open styrofoam containers from Betty's.

I quickly closed the containers and moved them to the shelf, while saying "Yes, lunch was quite good. I enjoyed my meal very much."

"I'm sure your nurse did, too." More smirking; I made a slight move as if to scratch my right cheek while looking at Sharon, who suddenly seemed to realize the warm and sticky feeling on her cheek.

Sharon blushed, then smiled, licked it off her cheek, sat on what had now become her stool and replied, "It was quite tasty, tasty indeed. It's also quite filling." she said as she looked at me.

"I can see that." Lisa said, trying to suppress a laugh; Mark was oblivious to the interchange between the three of us, or at least appeared so.

After this, the couple sat, and I began. "Lisa, Mark, you'll need to be very discrete. I didn't give the full name of the resort to Bill; it's actually Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort that I think you should go to. It's a slightly younger clientele than the Desire Riviera Maya Resort, and I didn't want to say the word 'Desire' when I mentioned it to your husband. I thought that Riviera Maya sounds less... sexual. It's a lifestyle clothing optional resort; from what I gather, pretty much anything goes in most of the resort. There's plenty of recreation to perform, and it's one of the better resorts for older women and younger men, so you won't stand out in the environment. That said, you'll still need to pose to staff as a couple who are either engaged, or already married, as your... relationship... isn't legal in Mexico."

"We understand that, doc. What else do mom and I need to do?"

"Well, first, stop calling her mom when you're in public. Her name is Lisa, and you need to get used to calling her that. You cannot draw attention to yourselves by saying 'son' or 'mom' around people who can hear. In fact, you probably should call her Lisa everywhere, except when completely alone, during the entire trip. Pretend you're engaged, and getting married."

For the first time, Mark's eyes glazed. "Oh, yeah... marrying mom... Lisa... yeah, I can get behind that. Hey, do they actually do wedding services there? We could get married on the first day and it would be our honeymoon!"

Bingo. I knew what the trigger was. He wanted to make love to his wife, not have sex with his mother, when they created a baby. "I think that's between you and Lisa, but it appears that might be one of the significant ways to aid you in your problem. Does the thought of that excite you?"

"Oh yeah... here," and he took Lisa's hand and moved it from his knee to his crotch "Can you feel how much it effects me?" he asked his mother.

"Yes." Lisa replied.

Suddenly, Mark stood up, got out of the chair and moved in front of Lisa for a moment. Then he took her left hand in between his, and got down on one knee. "Mom, will you marry me on our vacation and be my wife?"

"Oh, yes, yes, honey... we'll do it the first day!" Rhythmic moaning was coming from the corner at that. I admit, I'd fully regained my vigor from Sharon's sloppy blow job myself at that point. "Four weeks... five. Let's set it up for five weeks from now!" Lisa continued.

"Well, hold on. Let's look at the calendar first. You may able to get someone pregnant every day of the week, but your mother menstruates. Let me see." Looking at the calendar, I saw it was off. They would not be having a good honeymoon in four weeks, at least not based on her cycle and the idea of getting her pregnant.

"Six weeks. Six weeks is the minimum, then 10, 15, 19. Choose any of them, but the sooner the better. You'd also need to come in the week before your trip for a few shots which will boost your libido even higher, give you additional vitamins, and increase fertility. Just call and schedule an appointment for, say, the Wednesday before your trip, if you're leaving on a Saturday, or for day 5 of your cycle if you can't get it. Hmm... Wednesday May 23 would be good, if you were leaving on May 26. It's actually perfectly lined up, 4 days before the trip, the right timing to hit peak fertility on the trip. If you can get your trip for then."

And that was that. Sharon escorted them out; I was smart enough, after seeing the look on her face, that I didn't dive into getting my case notes filed. She did not disappoint. She returned a few minutes later, locked the door, and then stripped out of her uniform.

"You've been a very good boy, and momma wants to reward you." she said as she dropped her panties walking towards me. Yes indeed, I thought a moment later when I bottomed out in her snug vagina, yes indeed. I definitely liked "momma's" reward. As she moved up and down my shaft, I did wonder if it was the eroticism of the Carpenters that had her enthralled, or if she had secret desires to do the same for her future son. Regardless, I rapidly gave her what she was begging for as she whispered in my ear "Make me a mommy. Give me a son. Give me all of that cum, so we can make a baby." I had to muffle her orgasm with a kiss as she screamed into my mouth. Throwing caution to the wind, I picked her up as she became limp from the powerful orgasm; I pushed her onto the table and worked to give her what she wanted. Let's just say beyond that, that we needed to use air freshener in the room, and I was thirty minutes late for my next appointment. What a woman.

----- Wednesday May 23, 2018

"I'm not ready to give up my apartment yet, Rick." It was the same thing she had said when I asked her the previous Saturday. "I know it's crazy how fast we've fallen in love... and I'm astonished that I'm such a... slut... with you... but you know that even when I was with Tom, I never lived with him. And we didn't have sex every day, or even every date." At that I put my salad (Tropical Smoothie, if you must know) down.

"But we do. Name the last night that either you didn't spend at my place, or I didn't spend it at yours." She put her Chicken Pesto sandwich down.

"Baby, I love you. I've told you that. It's just... I need a few more weeks. Besides, I can't leave my apartment until after next month, anyway; the lease won't let me. Rick, baby, you know you get me going. I'm not a prude, and yet even in these... what, six or seven weeks we've been together, I think you and I have made love and fucked and sucked more than I did with all of my ex-boyfriends combined. And I still want more." At this, she licked her fingers clean of the Pesto sandwich, and pushed her hand into her pants. A moment later, she pulled it out again... glistening with her honey dew. She gently pushed it into my mouth, allowing me to savor her sweet and salty nectar. After a moment, I moved slightly and kissed her, then moved from her lips to her cheek, and then to her ear as she began to squirm. "Rick... oh..." I could feel the heat of her groin, settled on mine; it went from being damp to downright humid as I nibbled on her earlobe.

And that's the moment Cathy buzzed the intercom. "WHAT?" I snapped; I had to apologize for that later that afternoon... I was still apologizing for a week, actually, buying lunches for everyone.

"Uh, doctor, I'm sorry. You have a pair of walk-ins, but they're in your normal client set, the Carpenters." At the mention of the Carpenters, Sharon went from humid to swamp. I'll still credit it to me, since she was trending that way, but you never know.

"I'll go fetch them!" Sharon said as she bounced off my lap, leaving a very excited and prominent display of our play, and me feeling the effects of coitus interruptus. "I need to stop mixing work and pleasure together," I thought, though I was not thinking about stopping to see my Sharon.

Sharon escorted them in, then resumed her place in the corner on the stool. She didn't do this for most patients, but then again, the Carpenters weren't most patients. I was used to it by now, anyway.

"How are you today, Lisa, Mark? What do we owe the honor of this visit to?"

"Ah, doctor Rick, you asked me, us, to come in the Wednesday before our trip, or on Day 5 or my cycle, right before our trip... today is both."

"So you're going? What day do you leave?"

"Saturday. We're flying out of Logan on Saturday. I've even arranged a wedding service on Sunday. We'll be there ten glorious days, drinking, dancing, loving... lots of loving." Lisa chuckled. "Just me and the love of my life. And I don't expect I'll wear a stitch of clothing the entire time."