Clinic Case Files Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I love you in sexy stuff... like those stockings you wear, and that baby doll nightie you wore a few days ago." Mark quipped.

"Ok" Lisa laughed again "Yes, actually I will wear something... and I do have a naughty something for when we say 'I do'. And for the night after!"

Mark visibly blushed, not just his face, but his whole body, at least what I could see. For a moment, I thought I might need to check him, but then he recovered. "Can't wait Lisa... sounds strange, calling you Lisa, but as the doc says, I need to get used to it."

"You can call me mom in bed, ok, baby?" And with that the moaning machine in the corner started up again (OW! Damn, she just hit me as I type this. And if you hit me again, I'm going to spank you. No, it's not childish to write this in the body of the tale. Deal with it. Yeah, I know that my punishment isn't much of a threat. Is that a dare? I'll show you).

(Sorry folks, I got interrupted... I'll pick up the tale from where I was, but I'm leaving this in for the last part of Sharon's punishment; it took two hours, and she's asleep, and sated... for now).

"Ok, so what we're going to do is this. Here's a prescription for you, Mark, for Sildenafil. I'm also giving one to you, Lisa. I'm not positive you need it, but it can't hurt. Sharon, go get me a Gonadtropin shot and a vitamin shot for Lisa." Sharon got up and left the room.

"Uh, doc, what's Sildenafil?" Mark asked

"It's the proper name for Viagra. Viagra can be used by women to also start blood flow to the genitals, which can aid in comfort, sexual pleasure, and lubrication. That's why I'm giving some to your... to Lisa. For you, it's more obvious."

"Ok, then what's... gonatphin?" Mark asked, missing what I had said.

"Gonadtropin. Gonadtropins are fertility shots, that increase egg production and help produce a few additional good hormones."

"Oh." And with that, Sharon returned with a small tray.

"Now, Lisa, this duo will help you be absolutely fertile. If Mark puts it in there, you have a very high chance of pregnancy. Realize the Gonadtropin isn't covered by your insurance, and it's pricey. You sure you want to do it?" I asked Lisa.

"Absolutely, doc. I need, I want, a baby with Mark. What's the point of the vacation if we don't conceive?"

"Ok. Mark, could you wait in the lobby? I'm going to give Lisa the shots, and I also want to talk with her alone for a moment."

"Oh, okay, doc. See you around." And Mark left.

As I gave Lisa the shots, I reminded her of the genetic risks for the child. She was again adamant that she didn't care, she wanted the child with her love. Then, as I finished with the second shot, I broke in with the real reason that I had kicked Mark out. "Lisa, I know what Mark's trigger is. Theoretically, you could get him to orgasm more easily, but you have to do it regardless."

"What's his trigger, doc?" She looked at me with hope.

"He doesn't just want to get his mother pregnant... he only wants to have children with his wife. It's... unusual, but not unheard of, that a man can't fully perform without that kind of commitment. Your talking about arranging a wedding ceremony almost set him up earlier. I'm not sure how vocal you are," and she smiled "or he is when making love, and I don't want to know."

"I do" I heard whispered behind me, where Sharon was standing.

Ignoring her whispered comment, which I don't believe Lisa heard, I continued "But you need to constantly stress that you are his wife, his woman, that he needs to breed you to mark you as his own. Oh, pun not intended."

"So, talk about him as my handsome husband, ask him to make our family complete, that kind of thing?" Lisa queried.

"Yes."

"Can do. Will do. Hell, I'm looking forward to it!" Lisa smirked.

"Well then, on this coming Memorial Day weekend, hopefully you'll be able to 'memorialize' Mark's inability to orgasm inside your vagina."

"Oh, I hope very dearly there will be a lot of 'cumming' on this 'cumming' weekend."

I smiled, and nodded to Sharon, who was giving me a strange look. Sharon escorted her out, then returned, locking the door behind her. God, what a woman, but she's gonna kill me with all of this.

"So, will there be some 'cumming' for us this weekend, too? Hmmmm... I see little Rick wants to be my own personal gynecologist." she stated as she dropped her pants and pulled her panties off.

"I'd like a preview of the 'cumming' attractions of this 'cumming' weekend, Doctor Rick. Can you help a little girl out?" she pouted as she reached for my zipper.

I think it's entirely unprofessional of Cathy to shout "Get a room!" five minutes later, but I have to admit, I stopped for a moment mid stroke and looked Sharon in the face as I said "And see, that's what I was saying earlier!"

----6 weeks later --- Tuesday July 3, 2018

"Ok, so all I'm saying, is that the spare room is not meant to be overloaded like that. We have to get a storage unit for the rest of your stuff." And at that I bit into my sandwich (Ricotti's, again, this time a Tuna Salad).

"Why just MY stuff? That's all I'm asking. I love you, Rick. But I want some of my stuff in the apartment, too. I'm willing to put most of my stuff in a storage unit, but my writing desk and my dresser are mine... I want them in the apartment."

"Ok, baby... why don't we simply make a list, Want, Need, and Store. Anything that you absolutely have to have goes into Need. Anything you want to have in the apartment, that's what we work on. Things you agree can just be stored, we'll store." Seeing her protest, I stopped it in it's tracks. "And I'll do the same. If we're going to live together, we have to make it OUR home, our place. And we will do it together. We'll buy a place eventually, and pull stuff out of storage then."

"Well, alright then... hmmmm... first thing on my Need list, 'Rick'... got that there. Oh, and 'Rick's Cock'", and for that I kissed her, "and 'Rick's Magic Tongue'", and I kissed her again, "and 'Rick's Lips'' which is as far as she got because the kissing became hot and heavy at that point. I know neither of us finished our lunches that lunch period.

It had not progressed beyond serious grinding of her into her favorite seat (my lap) and a lot of tongue action when Cathy called through on the intercom. "Doctor, there's a walk in here to see you. They asked me not to announce who they are, and they wanted to come see you and Sharon."

Sharon hopped up off my lap, flashing me a devilish grin, knowing what she had done to me. "Ah, ok, so let them in." I sighed. So much for a little afternoon delight!

And just as Sharon opened the door, they walked in, Mark and Lisa Carpenter. "Ah, Lisa, Mark, good to see you. What brings you here?"

"We wanted to bring you the news, doc. It was magical, our trip, and you were right about Mark... it's now easy for him. But it appears I'll need an OB pretty soon."

"Ah, congratulations! Did it happen on the trip?" Sharon asked.

"Oh, honey, it happened MANY times on the trip!" Lisa saucily replied. "And many more since. He's now old faithful, shooting off like a firecracker."

"July 4, fireworks, huh? See the 'Rocket's Red Glare' and all?" Sharon asked. I knew this had now gone from professional to a bit raunchy in he discussion, but... I reached over to shake Mark's hand.

"Congratulations, daddy to be... or is that big-brother to be?" Mark ping ponged my attention.

"Red glare is right... I mean, that's a missile he's packing!" I heard Lisa quip back to Sharon, pulling my attention back to them.

"Thanks, doc. Lisa has told me what you told her the issue was. I think you're right, because it always sets me off when she whispers how she's my wife now."

"So does his missile never misfire now?" I was going to have to talk with Sharon afterwards; the conversation she was having was distracting, to say the least.

"That's good, Mark. That's very good." I said.

"Never. In fact, it fired three times this morning; I let Mark do a 'World Tour' before we came in."

"Uh, Sharon..." I said to try to get a hold of the separate conversations. "We have another appointment coming in soon, don't we?"

"And Mark will be coming in soon, too." Lisa piped up.

Awkward silence... well, awkward on my part. Everyone else looked at me and suddenly started giggling. After a moment, Mark spoke up "Thanks for seeing us, doc, and thanks for all your help." He grabbed Lisa's arm and she leaned in on him after taking his arm.

"Lucky kid to have a mother who loves him so much." I thought. Then I realized what had just flashed through my mind, and flushed again. Sharon saw that and started laughing.

"I know what you're thinking!" she started. "You dirty, dirty old man. You nasty, perverted old man. What am I going to do with you?"

"Everything. Everything my dear." I said as I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to me. I knew that there would be fireworks tonight in the Wesson apartment on this day July 3 that would far outpace those of July 4 up in boring Boston.

----8 months later ---- Friday March 15, 2019

"Ok, so I've confirmed our flight details, and gotten us our assigned seats, I've double checked the calendar. Your parents are in the hotel, and the priest is meeting with us tonight to walk us through tomorrow. Anything else I've forgotten my lovely Bride-to-be?" as I fed her a small bit of the last of the wedding cake sampler we'd had gifted to us when we ordered the cake, a small segment of white almond.

"Does Sam have his best man speech finished yet?"

"I don't know, but I am worried about it. I'm afraid he'll skewer me. An 'Et tu, Sam?' kind of thing. Oh wait, do you have the 'something borrowed', 'something blue' stuff done?"

"Yes. Although maybe not... I've asked Cathy to give me something tomorrow, so I do have to hope she follows through; I'd hate to have to send her back out of the church to fetch it. You might think the delay was me getting cold feet!"

"You do have cold feet baby, at least in the middle of the night... but that's the only thing cold about the hottest girl I know."

And then, of course, we were interrupted in our little tete-a-tete. "Doctor, you have visitors." Cathy quipped through the intercom. If I didn't love her like a beloved aunt, I'd have to fire that woman because it was always at the worst time. Sharon hopped off my lap, and went to the door.

They walked in... well, Lisa and Mark Carpenter did. The little bundle that Lisa carried in was safely cradled in her mother's arms.

"Mark, Lisa, come in, come in! And who is this little cutie?" I asked.

"Oh, my god, this baby is gorgeous!" was Sharon's statement to the proud parents.

"Hi doc. We just wanted to stop by and show you little Theresa Mae Carpenter." the proud daddy said.

"Oh, can I hold her?" Sharon asked Lisa. With a nod, she handed the little bundle of joy to my girl.

"We wanted you to see her... no issues. Ten fingers, ten toes, two eyes, one nose." Lisa rhymed out and then giggled for a moment. "She's perfect, perfect in every way doc. But I also wanted to remind you that we want two. So we're going to need your help again in a year." My confusion must have been clear on my face. "The shots, doc, and the pills. They did the trick, they're still doing the trick. But we want to make sure that when we're ready for the next, you'll be able to help."

"Absolutely! It's my job. But you're not implying that you're having sex again already, are you?"

"I'm getting a sore jaw, and he has to be careful to keep from having me squirt milk when he does my breasts; we still have a week and a half before the full amusement park is open, doc! But I even gave him a blowjob after the birthing... four hours or so, but still."

We oohed and aahed over he baby for a few minutes, before the Carpenters took her back and left.

"12 months, doc" was the last thing Lisa said as they left.

"I hope I'm lucky enough to have such a wonderful baby when I'm her age. We need to get the first started as soon as we get back from the honeymoon, baby!" Sharon piped in.

And I thought to myself "Is she saying she's going to want to repeat Lisa's experience?" I'm still wondering.