Clipping an Alpha Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked to the edge of the bed and reached for my skirt. Slowly she pulled it up until the front was above my waist. There were bandages at the top of my pussy which Safiya carefully removed, telling me it was time for them to be changed anyway. Feeling came rushing in—I was sore down there.

Once the bandages came off, it took a moment for me to understand what I was seeing. Where the hood of my clitoris should have been, there was nothing but a raw-looking cut held together by a few stitches. And then it hit me. My clitoris!

"Oh my God!" I yelled. I carefully poked at it. It hurt from being cut, of course, but I felt no tingle of pleasure whatsoever.

"Missing something?" Safiya laughed. "You're just like me now. Don't worry, the stitches will dissolve on their own. You'll be all healed in a few weeks."

Her voice barely registered. I was too focused on the little cut between my legs. "I can't believe it," I murmured. "I've been..."—my face blushed a deep red as humiliation washed over me—"...clipped."

***

I was still in a daze when I got back to the dorm a few days later. At least I wasn't walking funny anymore. For a little while everything seemed almost normal. Safiya acted as though nothing strange had happened. Every now and then I reached down to touch myself. I couldn't convince myself it was really gone. I mean, could you? Yet every time I squeezed my legs together, I could feel that something was different. I was really circumcised.

Two weeks later, my libido started to come back. At first I was relieved. Part of me was scared that maybe she wouldn't get those kinds of feelings anymore. As highly sexed as I was, I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't feel like that again. My roommate seemed to notice the change. Did my eyes linger too long on her chest or ass, maybe? I had to admit, she was pretty hot. I wished I wouldn't have had to delete the videos I made. Even if Safiya hadn't been standing over her while I did it, I had been eager to get rid of the evidence in case Safiya really did report me.

The videos may be gone, but Safiya's behavior took a sharp turn toward the sexual, at least around me. She started wearing tight shirts without a bra at night. She'd talk to me about hot girls she had seen, and sometimes she would even mention how she wished she still had a clitoris to rub. "Don't you?" she would ask innocently. I blushed but said nothing.

Another week and it was totally healed, just as she'd said. I had woken up in the dark—3:16, according to the little alarm clock sitting by the bed. I was horny, and it was Safiya's fault. She had worn nothing but a little negligee to bed. And I mean nothing, because she bent over in front of me while she was fixing her covers, giving me a perfect view of a glistening pussy. Had she just been playing with it, I wondered, or was she just excited? Either way, it caused my nipples to respond, and I immediately regretted taking my bra off earlier. I had done it to tease her a little bit, a subtle reminder that I was still the top dog, but it backfired when she turned around and smiled at the two very large protrusions in the thin t-shirt.

So it was her fault that I was awake four hours later, arousal still coursing through my body. Though Safiya was facing me in the semi-darkness, her eyes were closed and her breathing even. If I was quiet I might be able to satisfy my urges with her none the wiser. That is, if I still could satisfy them. I know Safiya thought not, but she also didn't know highly sexed I was. I can orgasm even without my clit, just watch me!

My hands started slowly, moving just enough to reach my nipples. Definitely nothing wrong there! I cupped them under the blanket, my pride and arousal rising. I loved having big boobs. The right shirt could turn heads, even just leaning over a little bit at the right time. I could steal all the attention away from a flat-chested girl any time I wanted to—and sometimes I did, just to see the look on her face. I know it sounds bitchy, but it turns me on to watch them get pissed, maybe even glance down at their own barely-there A cups. The best was when they tried to emulate me, leaning over to show a little cleavage. They were only embarrassing themselves; sure the guys might glance, but I'm the one they stared at. God that was hot!

My hands traced my body, rubbing my thighs and ass and rustling the blankets softly. I was trying to keep it slow and sexy, but I was slowly losing that battle. Foreplay was hardly necessary at this point. It had been so long. I hadn't gone three weeks without an orgasm since I hit puberty!

I tried to tease my pussy lips a little, but my hands had a mind of their own. My right middle and index fingers went to that special spot they had been so many times before. Intellectually, I knew my clit was missing, but touching the spot where it had been really drove it home. All I could feel was the tiny scar that marked where it had once been. I pressed harder, trying to find some remnant of that sexual jolt I needed so badly. There was no tingle of pleasure at all, just as it had been right after I was cut. I had thought then that it was because the cut was still raw, but now I realized how wrong I had been. Some girls could get off just by penetration, but despite my early confidence I had never been able to cum that way. I needed my clit, damn it! Was this what Safiya had been feeling as she lay desperately rubbing herself?

And yet...this was also turning me on. Hadn't this been a dark fantasy of mine, to be circumcised like Safiya? To be forced into giving up my own cum button? For Safiya it was part of her culture, but not me! It was humiliating to think Safiya had cornered me into giving up my clitoris. I remembered something her father said to me that last night before we left. Safiya told me about what you did. She made the right choice. White girls need to be clipped most of all. They have no control. But I think without a beauty bud even you can be tamed. Tamed. Even as I felt the humiliation of it, my arousal peaked even higher. Just a little further.

A little bit more... It was so hot remembering Safiya in those videos...in those videos, rubbing herself...and begging for...an orgasm...I need to cum...

"Damn it!" I whined. I was so close to the edge, I knew even one touch to my cum button would send me over—if only I had one.

"Having trouble?" The sleepy voice, though hardly above a whisper, sounded like a gun shot to my ears. I gasped, freezing in place. Safiya rubbed her eyes and sat up, smiling. "Don't worry, it's totally normal for you not to climax. Believe me, I know."

She stood up and turned on a lamp. Although both closed our eyes briefly at the sudden light, it wasn't bright and we adjusted quickly. She came over and sat at the foot of the bed. I hadn't dared move my arms from my side. Being caught out so totally like this...my mind just locked up.

"I'll bet it's all healed by now. I want to see," she said. She tugged on my blanket, slowly lowering it. When it got past my nipples, she smirked. "Those are gonna be hard a lot from now on, you know. And yours sure are big. I don't think you're gonna be able to hide them very well." She kept pulling, not stopping until the blanket was piled up behind her and I was exposed from head to foot.

"Wow, you look so horny," Safiya said softly, leaning in close to my pussy. "Your clit should be poking way out. But where is it?" she asked with feigned innocence. She gently parted my swollen labia and let out a gasp. "Oh no, it's missing! But...how are you supposed to cum without your clit?" She slid her finger gently over the scar.

I can hardly articulate what I was feeling at that point. On the one hand, I always saw myself as the Alpha, the top dog. But this girl who had taken my clit, who was now teasing me about it, was pushing buttons I was barely aware I had. And it was turning me on beyond belief.

"Well?" she prodded.

"I...can't," I admitted, panting.

Safiya looked at me in mock sympathy. "You poor thing. You look so horny. Are you sure you can't cum, even if I do this?" She leaned in and nibbled my pussy lips. It felt so good I gasped reflexively. I had been so close earlier, I had immediately gone right back to the edge of orgasm—which is where I stayed, even as she pushed two fingers slowly inside me. Only now could my arms finally move, reaching up and grabbing my nipples roughly.

After a few minutes of the blissful torture of her tongue, she slid up beside me, rolling me to the right in order to spoon. Her fingers still worked their magic on my pussy, keeping me right on the edge. She rubbed her thumb over my scar.

"Do you feel me rubbing your clit, Cindy? Go ahead and cum for me. If you can." I tried. I struggled so hard to push over that crest. I could feel every muscle tensing as I sought release, groaning in a way that became more strangled the longer it went on. I couldn't—I couldn't cum!

"I guess you really can't cum, huh?" she breathed into my ear. "If I hadn't made you get your little pearl removed, you would be cumming so hard right now, wouldn't you?"

I couldn't think. I couldn't do anything but pinch my nipples. "Please," I begged. What I was begging for was anyone's guess.

"Let me tell you a secret," she whispered. "I've always fantasized about making a girl get clipped. I never wanted to be the one who lost it. I was really mad when dad made me. But from your reactions, I think you like being clipped. That I made you give it up."

"No," I moaned. "That...I can't..."

She snorted gently, her hot breath in my ear. "No, huh? I tell you what. If you ever want a repeat of tonight, then don't wear a bra tomorrow. If I see you wearing a bra I'll never do this again. But if those nipples are poking big tents into your top...well, we'll both know what that means. It means you like my fingers in your pussy while I tease you for being horny. Good night, Cindy."

Slipping her fingers out of my pussy and with a kiss on my cheek, she shut out the light and padded back over to her bed. It was now 4:41, and still Safiya's fault I was horny.

***

Three hours later, my alarm woke me up. I was horny. I squeezed my legs together reflexively, but something didn't feel right. Oh right, I thought to myself. With my...well, with a certain part having been removed, squeezing my legs together wasn't as nice as it used to be. Slowly, last night trickled back into my waking memory. Had that really happened? Safiya was already gone, thankfully, so I just lay there pondering for a few moments. My hand wandered toward my pussy on its own, and I hardly noticed until it searched in vain for the one thing that would have given me release from this constant arousal.

I think you like being clipped, Safiya's voice echoed inside my head. That I made you give it up.

My finger rubbed the area where my pearl had been before she had taken it, feeling the emptiness where a bulb of flesh had been, now just a little scar. My pussy clenched. The still-new feeling of a scar where a clitoris used to be somehow excited me even more. It was like a switch had been flipped in my brain. Much as I loved playing the Alpha, it turned me on so much that she had taken that away from me. How could I be the Alpha girl when another girl has had me circumcised?

Somehow, I found the willpower for a quick shower without doing anything that might embarrass me. But as I stood naked in front of my dresser staring at my bras, I recalled Safiya's final command. Of course I could never go without a bra with my nipples in this state, even if I wanted to. But what if I did, I wondered. My unfulfilled lust and that new switch in my brain conspired with my imagination. I rummaged through my closet.

I slipped on a white tank top and a pair of jeans. The weather being what it was, a lot of girls were wearing them. It was, I admit, a little thinner than most, and they outlined my large chest in a way that made me simultaneously proud and embarrassed. My nipples, always a little "showy" owing to their thickness and length, were stunningly outlined; they fairly shouted my excitement. Watching the mirror, I bounced on my toes a little, and the resulting jiggle sealed it. There was no way I could go out like this. But what if...

I threw a black sweater on over it. Technically, I was braless. Technically, I was doing what she said. A little chill rippled down my spine even though the sweater was already making me overly warm. Eyeing the mirror, I thought that no one would know. My nipples still showed a little, but that was okay, right? I remember seeing Safiya's nipples showing through her shirt after she tried and failed to orgasm that first time. The parallel made me even more excited, if possible. I squeezed my thighs together and was surprised yet again by the feeling of absence as my pussy lips pressed together without squeezing a clitoris. I could never go back to being an Alpha with a constant reminder like that.

I bounced on my toes again. I couldn't go out like this, could I? There are very good and jiggly reasons why D-cup girls don't walk around without a bra on. The part of me that was aroused by all this dared me to just walk out the door right now. I looked at the clock—class started in 15 minutes.

I turned and stepped out the door. Though I didn't realize it at the time, they were my first steps into a new life.

12