Cloning Myself Ch. 03

Story Info
The two Codys get into the shower together...
2k words
4.87
5.4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody and his clone stepped into the bathroom and Cody turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature until it was nice and hot. Steam began to fill the small bathroom.

"Alright, let's get in," Cody said.

The two of them stripped off their clothes, Cody glancing at his clone's body with interest as more skin was revealed. It was like looking into a mirror but also seeing himself from an outside perspective.

Once naked, they stepped into the shower. Cody grabbed the shampoo and began washing his hair as the hot water cascaded over his body. The clone did the same.

"Hey, can you scrub my back? I can never reach it well," Cody said, handing the scrub brush to his clone.

"Sure," the clone replied, beginning to scrub Cody's back in circular motions.

Cody closed his eyes, the feeling of someone else washing him surprisingly relaxing. He focused on the sensations - the hot water pouring over his shoulders, the scratch and slide of the brush over his skin.

"How's that feel?" the clone asked.

"Really good actually," Cody replied. "Here, let me get yours too."

They traded places and Cody scrubbed his clone's back thoroughly. He admired his clone's smooth skin under his hands. It was strange to touch himself like this, from the outside, but also thrilling in a way.

Cody slid the scrub brush lower, brushing it in circles over the clone's ass. He couldn't help but squeeze one of the cheeks a little, just like he often did to himself when washing up.

"Nice ass," Cody said with a chuckle.

The clone laughed. "Well it is your ass, after all."

"Yeah but it looks better from this angle," Cody replied. He ran his hands over the clone's ass, appreciating how smooth and firm it felt under his palms. He gave it another playful squeeze.

The clone looked over his shoulder with a grin. "I can't say I mind you admiring it like this."

Cody slid his hands to the clone's hips, pulling him back slightly for a better view. The clone bent forward a bit, accentuating the curves.

"Damn, look at that arch," Cody said approvingly. A wave of arousal went through him as he took in the enticing sight. He gave into temptation and delivered a light spank to one cheek.

"Ooh, kinky," the clone teased.

Cody could feel himself getting aroused as he caressed and squeezed his clone's ass. The sight of the water cascading over that firm, muscular backside was enticing. Cody's cock began to swell and stiffen.

The clone glanced down and noticed Cody's cock was stiffening and rising.

"Looks like you're getting excited back there," the clone commented with a smirk.

"Can you blame me? This ass is irresistible," Cody replied, giving it another firm squeeze.

The clone let out a small gasp as Cody teased his tight hole with his fingertip. The sensations were new and thrilling, making the clone's own cock begin to swell.

Cody slid his fingertip up and down over the clone's tight hole, feeling it twitch and contract at his touch. The sensation brought back a memory.

"I still remember that one time I tried fingering myself in the shower," Cody said. "I just slid my finger inside a little out of curiosity. It felt kind of good actually."

"Oh yeah, I remember that too," the clone replied. "It was an interesting sensation."

Cody grabbed some shower gel and rubbed it between his fingers to get them nice and slick. He reached around and gently pushed his middle finger against the clone's tight hole, feeling it resist at first before finally relenting and allowing the tip inside.

The clone gasped, the unique sensation of being penetrated sending a spike of pleasure through him. Cody took it slow, pushing his finger in bit by bit, letting the clone get used to the new feelings.

Cody took his time sliding his finger deeper into the clone's tight hole. The clone closed his eyes and focused on the new pleasurable sensations, moaning softly as Cody's finger went knuckle-deep.

"How's that feel?" Cody asked.

"Mmm, it's good," the clone replied. "Just go slow."

Cody nodded and began sliding his finger in and out at an unhurried pace, letting the clone get fully adjusted to the feeling. He watched with fascination as his finger disappeared inside the tight ring of muscle.

As the clone relaxed more, Cody carefully worked in a second slick finger. The clone let out a whimper at the increased fullness.

"You doing okay?"

"Yeah, it's starting to feel really good, actually," the clone panted.

Cody smiled, enjoying giving this new pleasure to himself, literally. He scissored and twisted his fingers, stroking the clone's inner walls and eliciting moans of bliss.

"Oh fuck, that's the spot," the clone groaned as Cody's fingers rubbed against his prostate. Precum was now leaking from the tip of the clone's swollen cock.

Cody was fully hard now too from fingering his clone open. He pressed his stiff cock between the clone's wet ass cheeks and began grinding as he continued fingering him.

"I think you're ready for the real thing now," Cody said, slowly slipping his fingers out of the clone's stretched hole. The clone panted eagerly.

Cody grabbed the bottle of shower gel and squeezed some into his hand, lathering up his throbbing erection. He rubbed the slick head against the clone's waiting hole. They both groaned from the intense sensations.

Slowly, Cody pushed forward, watching inch after inch of his cock disappear into the tight heat. He gripped the clone's hips as the snug inner walls clenched around him.

"Holy shit you're so fucking tight," Cody grunted through gritted teeth.

The clone moaned deeply as Cody's cock sank into him. The stretching sensations were intense but so pleasurable.

"Go slow," the clone said again, getting used to the feeling of being penetrated for the first time.

Cody nodded, gripping the clone's hips tightly as he eased himself in bit by bit. The clone's tight hole gripped him like a vice, the slick heat enveloping his throbbing shaft.

Finally Cody bottomed out, his hips pressed flush against the clone's ass. He paused there, letting the clone adjust.

"How does it feel to have your cherry popped by yourself?" Cody asked teasingly.

The clone let out a breathless laugh. "It feels fucking incredible, actually.

Cody grinned, enjoying the snug warmth enveloping him. "I gotta say, your ass feels amazing wrapped around my dick."

After a few moments, the clone nodded, indicating he was ready for Cody to move. Cody began slowly rocking his hips, sliding himself in and out in short strokes. The clone groaned as Cody filled him up over and over.

Cody gradually picked up the pace, rocking his hips faster as he thrust in and out of the clone's incredible tight heat. The clone braced his hands against the shower wall for support, panting and moaning.

"Ah fuck, this feels so fucking good," Cody grunted. "I can't believe how amazing your ass is."

The clone let out a breathless laugh. "Well it's your ass too, remember?"

"Yeah but damn, getting to actually fuck it is a whole different experience," Cody replied.

Cody gripped the clone's hips and drove into him with deep, steady thrusts. The clone moaned, the feeling of Cody's thick cock sliding in and out of him better than he could have imagined.

He watched transfixed as his cock disappeared over and over into the tight pink hole stretched wide around his girth.

Cody maintained a steady but not too fast pace, thrusting in and out of the clone's tight heat. He didn't want to overwhelm the clone too much on his first time taking a cock.

"How you holding up?" Cody asked. "Tell me if you need me to slow down."

"I'm good," the clone replied a bit breathlessly. "It feels really incredible actually. You can go a little faster if you want."

Cody nodded and began driving his hips harder, fucking into the clone with deeper strokes. The clone let out low groans of pleasure.

"Damn this ass takes my cock so well," Cody grunted.

The clone pushed back to meet Cody's thrusts. The hot water continued cascading over their bodies as Cody claimed the clone's ass.

Cody reached around and took the clone's stiff cock in his hand, stroking it in time with his thrusts. The clone moaned at the added stimulation.

"Fuck, keep doing that," the clone panted.

Cody smirked and continued jerking the clone off as he drove into him over and over. He swirled his thumb over the sensitive cock head on the upstroke.

The clone's moans got louder, the combined sensations pushing him closer to climax.

"I'm getting really fucking close," the clone groaned.

"Me too," Cody grunted, the incredible tight heat enveloping his cock about to make him burst.

Cody's hips pistoned as he pounded into the clone's ass. His balls drew up tight, ready to empty themselves deep inside his clone.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come!" Cody growled.

With a few more frenzied thrusts, Cody slammed in deep and let out a long groan as his cock began pumping his load into the clone's ass. The clone cried out as he felt Cody's cock twitching inside him, filling him up with spurts of hot cum.

The sensation sent the clone over the edge too. His cock erupted, spraying jets of cum all over the shower wall as he experienced his very first anal orgasm.

Cody rested his forehead against the clone's back, catching his breath as the last aftershocks of climax rippled through him. He slowly eased himself out, watching some excess cum drip from the clone's freshly fucked hole.

"Well that was pretty fucking mindblowing," Cody said with a satisfied grin.

The clone laughed. "No kidding."

"I should probably clean up the mess I made," Cody said, glancing down at the globs of cum splattered on the shower wall.

The clone nodded, still breathing hard. "Yeah, and I should probably try to get some of your huge load out of my ass."

Cody grinned. "Was it really that big of a load?"

"Felt like a fucking gallon," the clone replied. "My ass is so full of your cum right now."

He bent over, reaching behind to try and clean some of Cody's cum that was dripping from his freshly fucked hole. Cody enjoyed the view as the clone spread his ass cheeks, revealing the puffy and gaping hole with cum trickling out.

"Here, let me help you with that," Cody offered, soaping up the washcloth again.

He gently pressed it against the clone's sensitive hole, wiping away the excess cum that was leaking out. The clone flinched at the contact but then relaxed.

"Go easy back there, it's still really sensitive," the clone said.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," Cody replied, carefully cleaning the area. He slid the cloth lightly around the rim, soaping up all the cum.

Once Cody had gently cleaned up the clone's thoroughly fucked hole, he helped rinse away the soap and cum remnants swirling down the drain.

"Well, I'd say that was a successful first experiment with anal," Cody said with a grin as he turned off the water.

The two Codys stepped out of the shower and dried off. "That was pretty incredible, but I think we better reintegrate before our folks get back," Cody said.

The clone nodded in agreement. "Yeah that's probably a good idea."

They got dressed and headed back to the garage where the cloning machine sat waiting. Cody pushed the "Integrate" button. There was a flash of light and suddenly Cody's mind was flooded with the clone's memories of their sexual encounter in the shower.

He closed his eyes, processing the dual perspectives - his memory of pounding into the clone's tight ass, coupled with the clone's memory of how amazing it felt to be penetrated for the first time. The overlapping sensory experiences were intense.

Once the integration finished, it was like Cody himself had both fucked and been fucked. He shuddered, the residual memories still pulsing through him. As crazy as the whole experience was, he couldn't deny how incredible it had felt.

Cody covered the cloning machine again just as he heard the car in the driveway, his parents finally home. He hastily made his way upstairs, thoughts already turning to future experiments he could try with the machine...