Cloning Myself Ch. 02

Story Info
Cody keeps experimenting with his clone...
2.8k words
4.79
6.2k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Cody returned home from school, eager to experiment with the cloning machine again. He went straight to the garage, bringing his laptop with him. His parents were still at work, and he figured he had a couple of hours to himself.

Cody leaned back in his desk chair, staring up at the cracks in the garage ceiling as he contemplated what to do next with the remarkable cloning machine. His first hesitant experiments had opened up a world of possibilities, each more tantalizing than the last.

He thought about his experiences from the day before. The intimacy he had shared with his clone was exhilarating, yet also deeply confusing. However, Cody's teenage hormones overpowered any hesitation.

Cody knew he shouldn't get carried away too quickly with the cloning machine. He needed to be smart and take things slowly in order to avoid detection. But the temptation was strong.

He pressed the button and watched as the machine hummed to life, scanning his body once more before producing an identical clone.

The two Codys looked at each other sheepishly. "So... what should we do now?" the clone asked. Unlike the very first time, the clone now had all of Cody's memories up until a couple of seconds ago.

The two Codys stared at each other, feeling a mix of curiosity, hesitation, and building arousal that was already tenting the fronts of their jeans.

"I guess we could look at some porn or something," Cody suggested with a shrug, trying to play it cool despite the racing of his heart.

The clone nodded in agreement. "Yeah, okay. That sounds good."

They moved over to Cody's laptop, which was sitting open on his cluttered desk. Cody pulled up a porn site, clicking through videos featuring busty blonde teens until he found one he liked.

Without a word, the Codys undid their jeans, letting them drop to their ankles as they grasped their hardening members. Side by side, they slowly stroked up and down to the sounds of exaggerated moans and wet slapping coming from the laptop speakers.

Cody snuck glances at the clone's cock from time to time, taking in the sight of his own manhood from this new perspective. The clone did the same, admiring his creator's strong stroking hand and the thick shaft it gripped.

The two Codys stared at each other, throbbing erections in hand.

"I have an idea," said Cody. "We already jerked each other off yesterday. How about we try giving each other blowjobs this time?"

The clone's eyes widened, but then he nodded eagerly. "Yeah... yeah, let's do it!"

Cody hesitated, feeling a strange mix of excitement and apprehension wash over him. On one hand, the taboo thrill of what they were about to do made his pulse quicken. But the rational part of his mind was screaming that this was wrong on so many levels.

"I don't know man, this is pretty freaky," Cody said, laughing awkwardly. "I mean, technically we'd be sucking our own dicks."

The clone nodded, looking unsure. "Yeah, you're right. It's crazy. I'm you, you're me. This whole thing is just..."

"Insane?" Cody offered.

"Yeah, insane," the clone agreed.

The two Codys stood there, erect penises still in hand as they contemplated what to do next.

"I guess we should figure out who's gonna go first," Cody said.

The clone nodded. "Yeah, good idea. How should we decide?"

They both thought for a moment.

"Oh, let's play rock paper scissors!" the clone suggested enthusiastically. "Best 2 out of 3 gets a blowjob first."

"Alright, you're on," Cody agreed with a grin.

They squared off, hands at the ready.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" they exclaimed in unison.

They both threw out rock.

"Wow, great minds think alike I guess," Cody chuckled.

"Yeah, we are the same person after all," the clone replied. "Let's go again."

They repeated the chant and hand gestures. This time, they both came up with scissors.

"Hmm, this could take a while," Cody said, laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

Once more they extended their fists and counted down. Both Codys threw paper.

They couldn't help but burst out laughing at the unlikely series of ties. Here they were, clones of one another, and somehow they kept picking identical options.

"This is ridiculous," gasped the clone in between fits of laughter.

Cody was bent over, hands on his bare knees, cracking up at the sheer randomness of it all.

After their giggling fit subsided, they tried one more round. But alas, rock versus rock yet again.

"Well this was a dumb idea," Cody admitted, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess we're just too in sync," the clone replied, grinning and shaking his head.

The two Codys smiled at each other, erections now softening as the sexual tension was broken by their silly rock paper scissors stalemate.

"So... what now?" the clone asked.

Cody shrugged. "I guess we figure something else out."

The two versions of Cody stood there awkwardly, clothes still around their ankles, pondering what to try next.

"How about we flip a coin to decide?" Cody suggested. "Heads I get the blowjob first, tails you do."

"Sure, that works," the clone agreed.

Cody fished a quarter out of his pocket and held it up. "Alright, moment of truth. Call it in the air."

He flicked the coin up with his thumb. The coin landed with a smack against the back of Cody's hand. He lifted it to reveal - heads.

"Yesss!" Cody cheered, pumping his fist.

"Aw man," the clone muttered.

"Rules are rules," Cody said with a grin. "Time to pay up!"

He leaned back against the workbench and spread his legs, cock growing hard once more in anticipation.

The clone knelt down before his creator, coming face to face with his erect member. He swallowed nervously, steeling himself to fulfill his coin flip obligation.

"Here goes nothing," the clone murmured. He extended his tongue and gave the swollen head an exploratory lick.

Cody inhaled sharply at the sensation. Seeing his own face hovering over his groin was unnerving, but the pleasure overrode any discomfort.

The clone grew more confident, lapping hungrily at Cody's stiffening length. He swirled his tongue around the sensitive tip before taking as much of the shaft into his mouth as he could.

Cody groaned, tangling his hands in the clone's shaggy locks. The clone's mouth was warm and wet, and he sucked Cody's cock with enthusiastic effort.

As the clone bobbed his head rhythmically, Cody marveled at the mind-bending experience of receiving oral pleasure from himself. The clone knew exactly how he liked to be touched, licking and stroking Cody's member in all the right ways.

Cody's legs trembled as the clone brought him closer and closer to orgasm. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna come!" he panted in warning.

The clone slid Cody's cock from his mouth and rapidly pumped the slick shaft with his fist until Cody cried out, cum spraying in thick ropes across the clone's cheeks and glasses.

Cody caught his breath and grinned down at his disheveled clone. "Not bad for your first blowjob. I'd give us an A for effort."

The clone just smiled sheepishly as he cleaned off his glasses with his shirt. He rose to his feet, his own erection now aching for attention.

"So, I guess it's your turn now," Cody said.

The clone nodded eagerly. "Oh yeah, I'm ready!"

Cody gestured to the workbench. "Hop up and take those pants off."

The clone did as he was told, sitting on the edge of the workbench and kicking his jeans off, exposing his throbbing erection.

Cody knelt before his duplicate, admiring the cock that was an exact mirror image of his own. He grasped the base and gave a few exploratory strokes, eliciting a moan from the clone.

"How's that feel?" Cody asked.

"Amazing," the clone breathed. "Don't stop."

Cody flicked his tongue over the sensitive tip, tasting the bead of pre-cum that had formed there. He then took the head into his warm mouth, slowly taking more of the shaft down his throat.

The clone ran his fingers through Cody's hair, watching in awe as his creator skillfully sucked him off. "Oh wow... I can't believe I'm getting head from myself!"

Cody smiled around the cock in his mouth, doubling his efforts to pleasure the clone as much as he had been pleasured himself. He slurped hungrily up and down the rigid length, applying just the right pressure that he knew would drive himself wild.

The clone's legs trembled as he neared climax. "Oh god, keep going just like that," he panted. "I'm so close..."

Cody sucked hard, cheeks hollowing as he felt the cock swell and pulse between his lips. With a loud groan, the clone reached orgasm, spurting hot cum into Cody's eager mouth.

Cody's eyes went wide as the first spurts of the clone's cum filled his mouth. He hadn't expected the force or volume of it, and some dribbled out past his lips, dripping down his chin.

The taste wasn't bad - a bit salty and tangy. Cody realized it was the exact flavor of his own seed. He remembered tasting it a couple of times before out of curiousity.

After the initial surprise, he focused on diligently swallowing every drop from the still-pulsing cock in his mouth. The clone moaned loudly, writhing in pleasure on the workbench as he unloaded fully down Cody's throat.

When the flow finally ceased, Cody slowly slid his mouth off the slick shaft, wiping the stray trails of cum from his chin with the back of his hand.

"Shit, guess I should have warned you it was gonna be a big load," the clone said sheepishly.

Cody just chuckled. "No worries dude, I managed."

As weird as it all was, Cody didn't regret taking things to this new level. If anything, it made him eager to push boundaries even further with himself.

"So... that was pretty wild," Cody said with a grin, tossing the wadded up paper towels into the trash.

"Yeah, no kidding!" the clone laughed as he pulled his pants back on. "I gotta admit, I was not expecting you to swallow. That was really hot."

Cody smiled shyly at the compliment. "Guess I got caught up in the moment."

The porn video was still playing on the laptop, momentarily forgotten during the clones' intimate experimentation. Moans and wet slapping sounds emanated from the speakers as the busty blonde on screen bounced enthusiastically on her partner's lap.

Cody tucked himself back into his jeans and zipped up as he walked over to pause the video.

"I guess we got a little distracted from the original plan," he chuckled.

The clone grinned, also re-dressing himself. "Yeah, but I'm not complaining. That was way more fun than just watching porn together."

Cody nodded in agreement. "No doubt about that."

He scrolled idly through the porn site, the fire of arousal slowly re-kindling within him as he took in the endless variety of graphic thumbnails.

The clone came up behind him, peering over his shoulder at the screen.

"See anything else good?" he asked.

Cody shrugged. "I mean, it's all pretty similar. Just depends what you're in the mood for I guess."

He clicked on a video featuring a petite Asian girl tagged with keywords like "teen", "schoolgirl" and "hardcore". As it buffered, Cody suddenly felt the clone pressing against his back, chin resting on his shoulder.

"She's cute," the clone murmured right next to Cody's ear, making him shiver. "Bet we could have some fun with a girl like that, huh?"

Cody turned his head to find his face just inches from the clone's. Once again, the surreal reality of the situation hit him - here he was, practically nose to nose with himself.

"Yeah..." Cody breathed, pulse quickening. "That would be pretty awesome."

The clone held Cody's gaze for a heated moment, then flashed a devious grin.

"You know what we should do?" the clone asked in a low, conspiratorial tone. "We should see what it's like to kiss ourselves."

Cody's eyes widened at the suggestion, but he didn't pull away. The clone's body was still pressed against his back, and Cody could feel the thickening bulge in the clone's jeans rubbing against his ass.

"You mean like... make out with myself?" Cody clarified hesitantly.

The clone nodded, nuzzling Cody's neck. "Come on, aren't you curious? We've already sucked each other's dicks. What's one little kiss?"

Cody thought about it as the porn video played on in the background, momentarily forgotten again. What was one kiss, really? If he was honest with himself, the taboo thrill was undeniably tempting. And the clone seemed eager...

"Fuck it, let's do it," Cody finally agreed, desire overcoming his reservations. He never actually kissed a girl before, so they might as well practice now.

Cody twisted around in his desk chair to face the clone standing over him. Their eyes locked, both pairs dark with building lust.

The clone put his hands on the arm rests, pinning Cody in place as he leaned down slowly. Cody's heart pounded, waiting in anticipation for the moment their lips would meet.

Finally, the clone's mouth pressed against his in a gentle kiss. Cody's eyes fluttered shut as he savored the softness of his own lips.

After a few moments, the clone pulled back slightly to gauge Cody's reaction.

"Well, how was it?" the clone asked.

Cody licked his lips thoughtfully. "Honestly... really nice. Let's try it again."

This time, Cody took the initiative, standing up to capture the clone's mouth once more. He wrapped his arms around the clone's shoulders as their kiss deepened, mouths working passionately against each other.

When their tongues first touched, it sent an electric thrill through Cody's body. He never imagined French kissing himself would feel so good - so intimate and erotic.

The kiss left them both breathless and aching for more. Their hands began to roam eagerly over each other's bodies, groping at the bulges in their jeans.

The clone complied, quickly stripping down naked. Cody hungrily drank in the sight of his own nude body. It was narcissistic yet hugely arousing at the same time.

Soon they were chest to chest, cocks grinding together as they made out messily. Cody walked the clone backward until his legs hit the workbench. The clone eagerly hopped up to sit on the edge, legs spread in invitation.

Cody stepped between the clone's thighs, looking down to admire the rigid cock that was an exact match to his own. He wrapped his hand around the shaft, stroking slowly.

"Recovered from cumming yet?" Cody murmured.

"I think so..." the clone moaned.

Cody began jerking him faster, fascinated by the reactions on the clone's face - his own face contorted in pleasure.

Watching himself get off was the most surreal and erotic thing Cody had ever experienced. The lust was overpowering now. He had to take things further while they still had time alone.

"I want to fuck myself," Cody said bluntly, stroking the clone's cock. "Are you up for that?"

The clone's eyes went wide at Cody's blunt proposal.

"You... you want to fuck me?" the clone asked hesitantly.

Cody nodded, continuing to stroke the clone's rigid shaft. "Don't you think it would be hot? To literally fuck myself?"

The clone considered it for a moment. The suggestion made him equal parts nervous and aroused.

"I mean... it does sound pretty wild," the clone admitted. "But do you really think we should go there?"

Cody shrugged. "Who's gonna know? It'll just be between us. And we both clearly get off on this stuff, so why not fully explore it?"

Cody slowed his eager stroking, suddenly looking unsure.

"Wait, if we're really gonna do this, should we like... clean up first?" he asked hesitantly.

The clone's eyes widened as the same thought occurred to him.

"Oh shit, yeah I didn't even think about that," the clone admitted. He instinctively clenched his ass cheeks, imagining what it might be like to get penetrated in his current state.

"Do people normally douche or something before anal sex?" Cody wondered aloud.

The clone shrugged. "No idea. I've never done this before either."

They looked at each other sheepishly. As desperately horny as they were, neither wanted to proceed before making sure they were properly prepared.

"Let's just google it real quick," Cody suggested, walking over to grab his laptop from the desk.

The clone hopped down from the workbench and came to peer over Cody's shoulder as he pulled up the browser. Cody typed "how to prepare for anal sex" into the search bar.

After skimming a few articles, they had their answer.

"Alright, looks like douching isn't totally necessary, but taking a shower and making sure the area is clean is a good idea," Cody summarized.

The clone nodded. "Yeah that makes sense. Maybe we should freshen up real quick then."

Cody closed the laptop and stood up. "Shower time it is. Let's go."