Close but no cigar

Story Info
Sisters, what can you do?
3.1k words
3.4
16.7k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I am, delivered to my sisters home on the outskirts of Manchester. Why was I there? Well my husband of around one year had became involved with another woman he worked with. I later found out that nothing sexual happened between them it was an emotional affair, shame I didn't know that at the time of this story.

Why you ask, well here is my short story.

My sister was a few years older than me at 22, I was just over 20, she was married to a wonderful guy who I had always fancied but only in a schoolgirl sort of way, like a crush, nothing untoward had ever happened. As I said after my break up I went home to my parents place it was they who took me for a trip to my sisters. The plan was I would spend some time away sorting my head and making decisions as to my future, either alone or back with my beloved husband, yes I still loved him.

Sister and her husband tried to keep me positive, giving me advice both for getting back together or if it all failed a divorce, one of the ways they did this was to take me one night to a local night club for some drinking and dancing. I loved to do both and still do.

I thought that they would both be with me for the evening, but my brother in law dropped us off with the promise to collect us for the return home at the end of our evening.

So off we sisters went, into a night club which I had had never been to before. I had lived in the same area when I was younger with my parents, moving with them when they went south due to a job change. I was there during my informative years, having enjoyed a number of concerts, saw loads of the pop stars of the time, thanks to BBC pop north and of course I learnt a little about drink, smoked some weed and played with some boys.

I had a couple of boyfriends before we went south, nothing serious, had some tongue action, one had a feel of my young tits and virgin pussy over my panties, although I never had an orgasm by any one of the boys, I learnt that trade with my own fingers and a small hairbrush. I had the obligatory one time feel of a young cock from outside his trousers but he got so excited he made a mess of his underpants so by the time we moved I still hadn't seen or touched a cock let alone a stiff one.

Down south, sounds grand that, I was introduced, by someone I worked with to his best friend who had his own car, parents had their own large house, business etc. you get the idea. We went out a few times, had a few laughs, a few drinks and yes he had a hand down my knickers a couple of times, again never his cock, that privilege would be saved for the guy I married, I never came from his clumsy fumbling as he didn't seem to know where the important bits were so I was still only getting off by my own efforts and by now a new thicker hairbrush. Years later I found out that he was a lying shit, bragging to his mates about bedding me even asking my husband when they happened to be reacquainted if I was still good in bed. I later realised he had a very small penis, I could not ever in all honesty call it a cock.

Why am I telling you this??

Well the guy who introduced us was the one I was besotted with, the one who was honest enough to tell that best friend we were seeing each other, who got a couple of smacks around the head for his troubles, the one I fell in love with, gave my virginity to as did he, married and had two wonderful sons with, but most importantly am still married to after over 50 years.

Back to the story, sorry that I wandered a bit but felt the background was important to understand the type of person I was and still am.

So we settled down in what was a standard noisy night club of the time, loads of sweaty drunk men trying to coax a willing female into at least a grope on the dance floor. Just like every other country in the world, boys who are hoping to become men and men who are trying to get lucky to retain their fading youth, two youngish females are seen as fair game.

It started, that long established game of seduction. Our first drinks arrived, unordered with no thought as to our drink choice, accompanied by a couple of guys. I was not really in the mood or even a happy state of mind to accept either, the drink or their obvious intentions. My sister on the other hand was relishing the attention. This same procedure, once they found I was just not interested kept repeating itself over the next couple of hours or so. Each couple of guys giving up after providing one drink, realising nothing was, at that time on offer, moving on the their next hopeful conquest, hoping to get lucky without having to spend too much on alcoholic drinks. I think my sister was getting pissed off with me turning down so many advances and as I later found out she was more than a little frustrated.

By this time both of us had, shall I say a few. I was not pissed but I was feeling much happier than I had since my break up. I missed my husband, I missed his cock and the wonderful orgasms he gave me, my fingers and staying in someone's house were just not doing the job, I couldn't get too excited as I am a bit of a grunter.

A couple of new players approached our table and for the first time were polite enough to ask what we were drinking, once told of our choice one wandered off to the bar leaving the second with us, he seemed to be drawn to my sister who was doing nothing to deflate his ego or as I saw when he stood up to let his mate sit beside me relax the bloody great bulge in his trousers. Guess he was one of those blessed black men.

I was glad my sister was getting the attention she wanted. I say wanted as on the journey to the club I was shocked to discover she and her husband had an open marriage. Anything was OK providing it wasn't brought home. So there I am sitting opposite my sister who is lapping up the attention she is getting, he is more than happy as he has found someone who was enjoying having his tongue shoved down their throat, (why do they have such long tongues) and her breasts fondled in front of anybody who wanted to watch a public display.

Me, I just sat there nursing my newly replaced drink trying not to watch my sister and her new bloke whilst at the same time avoiding the hands of his mate. I was losing those battles fast, only winning the downing of the booze.

By now my sister was giving out a lot, his hand was now well and truly hidden by her short dress and I am guessing close to if not at or even in her pussy, things were getting more than a bit heavy on the other side of the low table. I said I need to pee so as it is and has been forever us two girls went to the bathroom together. No I am not telling you what girls do in the toilets that's for your imagination. Anyway she wanted to do the dirty with her guy and told me to have a great time with his mate and she even tried to talk me into having a revenge fuck with a fit young and very well hung black man. I felt she tried to do this so I wouldn't ruin her evening.

You might recall that up to this point the only one man who had ever fucked me was my husband, my husband who I thought at the time was shagging some tart, my husband who I was still deeply in love with and hoped would see sense and come back to me. The normally undesirable thoughts of getting a little strange cock was now planted by my sister in my brain. Anyway back to our seats, drinks and more importantly the two guys who hadn't buggered off, one who pretty much knew he was on to a good thing and the second hoping he was with me.

We had a few dances, mostly slow ones, strange how the DJ knows when to run a series of moody sexual songs. My sister was almost fucking on the dance floor and my guy was getting pretty handy, me I was getting a little, ok by now very wet as my guy was rubbing his large clothed cock on my lower belly, alright actually it was on to my pussy mound. Please remember I hadn't had any cock for weeks, I was feeling very, very randy and his was getting very, very tempting.

Well we did the dancing bit for a while longer before going back to the table and even more drinks.

My sister was now openly being groped and wanting to take things much further, something that was not possible in our present location, although I am sure such an exhibition would be very popular amongst the other customers. It was suggested that we might like to take some fresh air, the old ones really are the best.

Outside, conveniently was an alley, perhaps alleys and night clubs go hand in hand. My sister was led into the dimly lit alley, we followed. Of course even as young as I was I knew what we were really there for. It didn't take long for the two of them to resume their preparation and to get even more outrageous, he had her tits out of her low cut top and was sucking one whilst fondling the other. I just stood there not knowing what to do but getting more than a little turned on as I had never seen a live sex show and that's what it was rapidly becoming. My sister was oblivious to me and my guy but it was getting very heavy, her guy now had her knickers down with them hanging off one raised foot. Next he is fumbling with his zipper and pulling his not insubstantial cock out of it's confinement. Even in the subdued lighting I could see it was pretty big, not porn star big just big and as you would expect black, so, so black.

I just stood there watching, watching like some voyeur, watching my sister getting ready to be fucked in front of me, one of the most erotic sights I had ever in my limited experience witnessed. I was getting more excited and wet by the second. The scene was making me very needy.

Leaning my sister back against the wall he lifted her and slowly lowered her, impaling her on his large black cock in one single movement, she was moaning with the onslaught, crying out, "fuck me harder", he obliged. They continued fucking not caring that they were being watched by her younger sister and another guy. She was getting louder and louder, not caring about anything apart from the need to cum. They weren't going to last very long.

Whilst this was happening, yes, you guessed it my guy was trying and slightly succeeding to get his hands inside my knickers, I was still offering some resistance. He found out just how wet I was, so wet I could feel my juices running down my legs. He was standing behind me fondling, no mauling my small sensitive tits through my top and bra, my nipples had become so swollen and hard, they craved his attention. His other hand was becoming much more dangerous as by now he was fingering me through my soaking wet knickers. He succeeded in locating my clit, God I wish it wasn't so sensitive. He was winning this particular battle and my resistance was by now very low and most but not quite all thoughts of my husband gone.

The sexual exhibition I was watching along with my guys hands was getting very close to me giving in to his advances.

My sister was getting close to her orgasm, her shrieks and demands were getting louder and louder, no concern was given to attracting attention from others outside our small group, which apparently was happening.

My guy sensing things might be coming to a close became impatient and now had two fingers in my cunt, my pussy had now become a cunt, it's name change was caused by the introduction of a strange pair of fingers that did not belong to my husband. His other hand had released his cock and he was trying to turn me around so he could fuck me just like my sister. He failed so in his obvious haste to fuck this young white married woman he ripped my panties from my body and pushed me forward, bending me almost in half so that my cunt was in line with his rampant engorged cock.

I felt the head at my cunt lips, he was rubbing his large head up and down my soaking slit getting his cock wet in readiness to fuck, each time hitting my clit, I was getting so close to release, then I felt him starting to push, hoping to gain entrance. It felt huge, much larger than my husbands seven inches. I was ready to cheat on my husband with this big black cock. I didn't really want him, I only wanted his cock, a cock bigger than I had ever had to be thrust inside me. I wanted him to fuck my cunt just like his mate was doing to my sister. I wanted his cock to ravage me. I wanted to come over and over on his unwrapped cock. I wanted his black cum inside my cunt. I was lost in lust with any semblance of resistance gone.

My sister screamed very loudly, her friend grunted as they came in unison. The noise or more likely the scream brought a couple of burly doormen running to the alley, thinking, I guess someone was being attacked or raped. My guy had only got a couple of inches of his cock inside my cunt when my sister screamed in her orgasm, but was so shocked by the arrival of the guards he didn't get any further as he instantly withdrew and quickly forced his still erect unfulfilled cock back into his trousers.

That pretty much put a stop to anything further as the guards wanted to make sure everything was OK and that we weren't being raped. As a result we drifted out of the alley me holding to my very wobbly sister who still recovering from her shag and probably the effects of the consumed alcohol. I never did find my ripped knickers. One guy went home pleased he had fucked some unknown white woman in a dingy alleyway leaving with a still wet cock and a story to brag about with his mates, the other not so.

My sister got what she craved, her bit of strange, an orgasm and a cunt full of black mans spunk to take home to her husband. All I got was another night of getting off with my fingers, the difference was after three self induced orgasms I managed to get a satisfied night of sleep, I even grunted a little as I came any noise I made was being drowned out by the sister's extremely noisy lovemaking. Perhaps that was part of their ritual as they enjoyed sloppy seconds even more. Guess my very little bit of anonymous big, no make that massive black cock helped me come and come.

Did I regret not getting fucked like my sister? Having a revenge fuck by some black guy with an enormous cock whose name I didnt know? Did I regret not getting off on that same cock? No. On one hand I was glad and more than a little sad that I had let things go that far, but on the other.....

I guess you want to know what happened after this?

Well my sister had her good evening and got what she wanted, her husband was out on the prowl that evening and also had a good time. They lived their lives continuing with their chosen lifestyle until their divorce a few years later. Perhaps open marriages are not for everyone.

Me, I went back south, a few days later my husband and I got back together. My mother, a frightening woman bollocked him for being so stupid, she didn't know what happened with me and my sister so I was blameless and I wasn't going to tell her otherwise, I'm not that brave.

We fucked like we never had, that quickly turned into making love which gave us two wonderful children who have grown into the most thoughtful generous people you could ever wish to meet.

Me, I told my husband all that happened that evening, he told me his story and we both agreed that for that one short period we were two of the stupidest people alive. He hadn't fucked anyone, he hadn't been wanked by anyone, no one had given him a blow job.

To his credit he decided that being fingered almost to the point of making me come and having that little bit of cock inside my cunt for a second or so didn't count as being fucked even if I desperately wanted it to happen. I told him no one had fucked me during the short time we were apart, I hadn't tossed off or given a blow job to anyone, especially not my black companion which was the truth.

We forgave each other, forgetting was harder and took longer.

Most importantly he is still, even after all these years the only one to have fucked me and shot cum inside my pussy, (it is no longer a cunt, it lost that name once we had got back together) and to give me incredible multiple orgasms.

Just occasionally, only sometimes when I am masturbating, normally whilst enjoying a luxurious bath with a glass of cognac do I think of what might have been and have a massive but quiet(ish) orgasm. I am so grateful for my sisters need to scream and so glad I didn't get the cigar even if it was very close.

That was my tale which needed telling.