All Comments on 'Close but no cigar'

by hrpuffenstuff

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn16 months ago

Oh my, fidelity, what a concept. 😉

truthandjustice99truthandjustice996 months ago

Boring another giant black penis that the women can't get emough of try to be more inventive

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We have here a BBC story, willful cheating for revenge (two wrongs don't make a right), an overabused trope, a hypocrite wife engaged in sexual intercourse ("...My guy had only got a couple of inches of his cock inside my cunt..."), and her narrative is confirming her acceptance, desire, and willingness to complete the act. So based on plot and substance alone I can't endorse her (or her sister's) tawdry display of infidelity. She went further than her husband seems to have done.

Final analysis: the MC cheated on her husband and rationalized her encounter as not having crossed the line of infidelity. Her husband had not done anything wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No tags ?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a stupid dumb ass story. Don't people talk to each before going out and getting fucked by a black cock? And yes the bitch in this story was fucked by a black cock and yes she is a cheating bitch. The fact that years later she is still getting off on being fucked by a black cock speaks volumes about the bitch. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tags please

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm not quite sure why the black man angle and the false premise of a big cock was part of the story. By the way, if there's penetration, even if only a few inches, it's considered copulation. You might want to do your homework before you attempt another story. I gave it a 2 for effort.

PappasleazePappasleaze6 months ago

This was a great little story. Don't usually read this type but after this I might read more. Thank you for sharing this 5 star tale.

SunnyU2SunnyU26 months ago

Decent story. Sounds true.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad she at least told him and he was able to make up his own mind. Would have gotten a 1 if she kept the secret playing the wounded victim. Now a 4.

Regguy69Regguy696 months ago

Good try. I really dislike the racial stereotypes, but see it all the time here in LW. Glad she told her hubby what she did and let him decide if he could live with it. He confessed as well so no skeletons in the closet, which allowed them a future.

Try using tags on your next story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

if he wants to keep her and forgive her as she I guess forgave him, he really should insist she get tested for any STDs. Regardless of what she says, if she told him everything then she told him about the penetration. A few inches is all it takes for an STD and if there was any precise there could even be pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Married for over 50 years and let’s say, married at 20, she is now what, 70 !!!

So we have another GERIATRIC sex tale , foooock off who cares!!!

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous