Close Cousins

Story Info
We take our cousin along on our honeymoon.
6.8k words
3.08
18.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Draven68
Draven68
10 Followers

I had always been nervous around girls, and I was 19 when I finally plucked up the courage to ask out a girl at a course I was on. Her name was Lindsay, and although she wasn't what you would call beautiful, she was nice looking in a certain way. She was also a virgin, and over the next two years dating, it was cat and mouse whether I could get her to finally have sex with me.

During that time I met up with my cousin Brian again. We had been very close when we were young, but like most family relationships, we had drifted apart over the years. Now we became as close as before, and we started to hang out at the weekend. He had a girlfriend called Jenny, and even though Lindsay was reluctant, she would accompany me to Brian's house. There were a couple of others hanging around, boys and girls, and one drew my attention.

Her name was Susan, and she was gorgeous. She looked like one of those 70's hippy chicks, flared trousers and weird dress sense. She was 5'5, slim, long light brown hair, and lovely long legs. I found out she had dated Brian at school. They had broken up, but had remained friends. Another girl who kept cropping up was Trisha, and I noticed Brian's attention was constantly drawn to her. Susan and Trisha were best friends from Primary School, and were inseparable. Susan had a boyfriend, but he didn't meet up with the rest of us.

Lindsay hated that she didn't have me to herself, and had started getting stroppy and then stopped going, hoping I would stop too. I had started to feel smothered by her, and had kept going alone. The weekend was just hanging out, some drinking, some music, and for a few, some pot. Susan and Trisha were into that in moderation. I had gained a bit of confidence after meeting Lindsay, and had tried my luck with Susan, but was shot down early on. The months passed, and Brian and Jenny split, and the following week he and Trisha were an item.

As jobs and study became a thing, some of the weekend crowd drifted off, leaving Trisha, Brian, and Susan as the remaining full time attendants, along with me of course. I had continued to admire Susan from afar, and had kept trying to chat her up. Once when I had a bit too much to drink, I had inadvertently blurted out to her that I was still a virgin.

She had laughed at first, but seeing my embarrassment, had reassured me it wasn't a big deal. I then told her that Lindsay and I had booked a holiday, and that she had agreed we could finally have sex. I really don't know why I had opened up so much to her, but from then on she seemed a bit keener on me.

On holiday the deed was done. It was a two months before my 21st, and although it was good to have the virgin tag erased, sex between us was a disaster. With both our inexperience, it took ages to penetrate her, and when I did it was just in and out, in and out, while Lindsay laid rigid until it was over. The next few times weren't much of an improvement, and a gap started to grow between us.

It was then I made a play on Susan, and to my surprise, it worked. We ended up going on a date, with Brian and Trisha saying that it was about time.

At the end of our date, Susan and I ended up back at her place and she surprisingly asked me to stay the night. Lying in bed with her, I was so nervous that I had trouble getting it up. It took a while, and some coaxing from Susan for us to finally do it. It felt like the best moment in my life.

Susan still had an on and off relationship with her boyfriend. He seemed to just show up for sex with her, then vanish for days or weeks at a time.

The next day I broke it off with Lindsay. Susan hadn't made any long term commitment, but the following week she said we could give it a go. Her boyfriend had come round for sex, and afterward had informed her that he was now living with another woman. She threw him out.

Sex was great between us, and I had improved rapidly. Morning noon and night we were at it, like randy rabbits. Susan's favourite was when I would go down on her, joking that she had never been with anyone so eager to do it as much as me. It was something that Lindsay had never let me do, and it was something that really turned me on.

The next couple of years were perfect. Susan and I, Brian and Trisha. We were hardly apart. We would spend the entire weekend together, and go on double dates. I had moved in with Susan by this time, and Brian had done the same with Trisha. Sex between us continued to grow, and we experimented with things. We had outdoor sex, sex in dozens of positions, oral sex, although she always pulled her mouth away before I came. But that didn't really matter. Anal was one no go, and I stopped hassling her about it.

Then one night in bed I asked her about her past boyfriends. She had been secretive about it in the past, not giving me any details.

"I'm not telling you." she said "You know I went out with Brian. Well after we broke up I went to University. I had a couple of boyfriends, and some one-night stands. But that's all I'm saying."

"I was just wondering." I had asked.

"When guys ask, it's not long before it's, was he better in bed than me? Does he have a bigger cock than me? They never think about why the woman is now with them rather than their previous lovers."

And that had been that, or so I thought. Then after sitting silent for a bit, she continued.

"You know Trisha and I have been best friends since Primary School?"

"Yes"

"One time after Brian and I split up, Trisha and I had gone swimming. We had flirted with a few guys in the pool, and gotten ourselves quite excited. We went to change. It was the old fashioned cubicles. The doors had a gap in the bottom, and only went to chest height. Bit useless if you ask me. We had shared a cubicle and towelled each other off, kidding with each other about which guys we fancied and what we wanted them to do to us. I was naked and had leaned on the door, dreaming of some of the scenarios I fancied.

Trisha had started fondling my bum, asking me which guy I wanted to touch me. With my arms leaning on the door, my chin dropped onto it as well, as I went into a daydream, telling her my desires. Her hands had cupped my breasts, and my body began to tingle. We had did things together when we were younger, so this was nothing new. But here with women, some naked, walking past feet away from us, took it to a new level. Her hand then went to my pussy, and I opened my legs to give her access. Without realising it, she was on her knees and I moaned as I felt her tongue lap my cunt. It felt so good. Between licks she asked which guy I wished was between my legs. I was so lost in ecstasy that I couldn't answer. Then reality hit. Out of my erotic haze, I focused on two young women standing staring at me, but I had been oblivious. As my eyes focused, seeing their smiles, I saw their eyes drop, looking at the bottom of the door. Then it struck me. They could see Trisha kneeling between my legs. I quickly shoved her away and we both dressed. We were mortified, and made a quick getaway. After a while we found it hilarious, but it was anything but at the time."

"Holy fuck." I said

"Someone's excited," she said, touching my cock through my jeans. "Maybe I should tell you more about my past."

"Can we go to bed?" I asked panting.

We fucked for ages that night, thoughts of her with Trisha running through my head.

We had been together for over two years, and my mind was set on marrying her. I had bought a ring and went to see Brian.

"Brian, I'm going to ask Susan to marry me." I said, opening my hand to show him the ring.

He looked shocked. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He went to his pocket and opened his hand to show me the ring he had got for Trisha."

"How is that possible?" we both said together.

Both girls agreed to marry us, and then the planning started. We decided to have a double wedding, and have a honeymoon together, all four of us. Everything was arranged, and once again everything remained perfect.

It wasn't to last. Four months to go to the wedding, tragedy struck. Susan and Trisha had went to town. There had been a bad accident and Trisha had been hit by a van. Susan had stayed at Trisha's side while the ambulance arrived, but Trisha was pronounced dead on the way to hospital. Susan was gutted, as was Brian. Trisha had briefly regained consciousness and talked with Susan before the ambulance arrived, but had known her time was up.

I didn't know what to do, these three people being my world for so long. I tried my best to comfort Susan and Brian, but felt like I came up short.

The funeral was a week later, and although Susan seemed to have recovered slightly, Brian looked like an empty shell.

Afterwards, Susan accompanied me home, but then decided she had to go back out.

"Kevin, I need to go to Brian. I need to see he is all right."

I had thought of going with her, but knew she could do a better job alone. I felt like there was nothing I could say or do to make him feel better.

"Go to him."

"I love you, I just need to be there for him, see he is alright."

"Just go and see he is okay." I said.

I was due back at work the next day, but Susan had a few days off.

I texted her late that night,

"How is he?"

"Not good." she replied, then sent another

"Is it okay if I stay the night?"

"Yes. Take care. See you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too. xxx"

I don't know what made it come to mind, but the idea of them staying the night together conjured up strange thoughts. I was being daft. I used to be jealous of any men coming near both Lindsay and Susan, so I felt it strange that I found myself getting partially aroused at the thought of Brian with Susan.

"She was there as a friend, to make sure he is okay." a little voice in my head said.

"She's going to sleep with him." another said.

I had no reasons to be suspicious, so why was I thinking like this?

When I got back from work the next day, Susan was already at home. She seemed very strange towards me and wouldn't look me in the eye, but took my hand and took me straight to bed. As we fucked I caught her weeping softly to herself, hiding her face from me. I didn't mention it to her, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she was still in mourning. But something deep inside told me she had slept with him. And strangely I wasn't angry.

From that time onwards we went together to see Brian, visiting regularly. Once or twice I saw them giving each other little glances, and this just added to my suspicions. But my concern for both of them overrode all of that. Susan had suggested we postpone the wedding to avoid hurting Brian, but he had told us to go ahead with it.

"It's what Trisha would have wanted." he said "She would have wanted to see you guys happy. I want to see you both happy."

"But what about you?" I asked

"I will be there as best man, if you still want me?"

"I don't want anyone else." I said

"Thanks Brian." Susan said, rushing to him and giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Everything settled down as the wedding approached. Brian was more like his old self, and Susan was also back to her normal self, but still had doubts about the wedding.

"Do you want to postpone or cancel?" I asked

"No. I want to marry you more than anything," she said, kissing me. "It's just that I think of Trisha all the time, and how cruel it is for her and Brain."

"I know. So what's going to happen?"

"I'm going to marry the love of my life, and we are going to have the best life ever." she said "We will both have to keep an eye on Brian though"

"Yes. I've been round to see him alone sometimes. He seems a bit better."

Wedding day arrived. It was hard on us all, Brian more than anybody. We had planned to be each other's best man, and he honoured the deal by being mine.

He got through it but by the time it was over, he looked like he had been kicked in the stomach.

We had been married in a large hotel, and we were to spend our wedding night there before going on honeymoon.

As the guests dwindled, we found Brian crying alone in the corner.

Susan and I approached him.

"I miss her so much."

"I know." Susan said

"Do you know I forgot to cancel our room? We still have adjoining rooms upstairs." he laughed through his tears

"Shit." I said

"Sorry," Susan said. "we didn't think."

Susan calmed him, and then got him to agree to stay overnight in the hotel. He was too distraught to go home by then anyway. An hour later Susan would drop a bombshell that would change our lives forever.

We were sitting in the lounge together, drinking champagne. We were due to go upstairs shortly to begin our married life.

"How much do you care for Brian?" she asked

"What?" I said, finding the question strange.

"What would you do for him?"

"I would do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes." I replied, wondering where she was going with this.

"It's just that he's went through with all of this for us, even after losing Trisha. He didn't have to be here, he didn't have to be your best man. He stepped up for you, for us."

"I know that. Where are you going with this?"

She was shaking by now, and beginning to scare me.

"This was to be his wedding night too, just like us. Now he has nothing."

She paused.

"What can we do?" I asked.

She went silent for almost five minutes, and I could see her brain working. I had seen her like this before, and it always meant she had something uncomfortable to say, something she was scared to ask me or tell me.

"We have all our life together to have a wedding night." she started, "And he doesn't."

"But what can we do?" I asked again.

Her eyes lowered, here it comes, I thought.

"We could give him a wedding night."

"What, how?"

"You, could give him a wedding night."

Now I was confused. "I don't know what you mean?"

"You could give me to him for his wedding night."

My jaw hit the floor, and I sat staring at her. She continued to avoid my gaze.

"You mean, let him have sex with you tonight?" I finally said, my voice sounding thin.

She just nodded. I sat in shock, numbed, running everything around in my head.

What started out as feeling so wrong, then turned slowly to thoughts of everything he had done for me, for us, how badly things had went for him and Trisha. Then Susan's words rang in my brain. We would have all our life together. Brian had nothing. This was only one night, and it was just sex, wasn't it? I had guessed they may have had sex when they had dated, but didn't know for sure. My initial thoughts to shout no to her now felt like I was being petty and selfish. He was my cousin, my best friend. And what wouldn't I do for my best friend? Something came over me. The idea didn't sound so fantastical than it had 10 minutes ago when she had told me.

She had sat silent throughout, waiting on me to snap at her.

"Okay." I finally said. She nearly fell off her chair.

"What, you agree to it?"

I slowly nodded and her face lit up.

She nearly knocked her chair over to get to me. She smothered me in hugs and kisses. "Are you sure about this?"

"I think so."

"This could mean the world to him." she said.

I gulped, not knowing what I had just agreed to.

"Can I go tell him?"

I nodded again, feeling like my stomach had now been kicked.

She trotted off to find him, and I sat drinking alone.

Brian returned soon after.

"Eh, Susan told me her plan, and that you agreed?"

"Yes." I said, but deep down wishing I could take it back.

"Are you really sure about this?"

Again I replied yes, and yet again I wish I could just say no.

He shook my hand as Susan returned.

We all seemed uncomfortable.

"So what happens now?" I finally said.

"Well, since the two rooms are still booked, you may as well use the spare one." Susan said "We go on honeymoon tomorrow, and we can finally be together."

"Okay." I said, my body trembling.

"Are you really sure you are okay with this?" She said "Last chance."

Every fibre of my being was screaming no, but I nodded.

She cuddled me "Thank you for doing this for him. I will make it up to you for the rest of our lives."

With that she took Brian's hand and went upstairs. As I saw them ascend the stairs, I grabbed a bottle from the bar and decided to call it a night. I went to what would have been Trisha and Brian's room, and sat on the bed. The room had a partition, and I soon found the screen to be far from sound proof. It was supposed to be one large bridal suite, but the partition had been erected when we had asked for a double wedding and wedding night.

I poured a vodka and coke, drank it quickly, then poured another. I undressed and lay down on the bed as the bed next door started creaking.

"Oh fuck." I thought, making to rise to get out of the room, out of earshot. But somehow I froze. Minutes went by, then I heard my wife moan. The rhythm of the bed made me picture Brian on top of her, my wife lying with her legs spread, him pumping into her. I sat in shock, then I heard her voice. "Oh fuck me Brian." Then his groans got louder to match hers. I came out of my haze to find my hand gripping my cock. I was rock hard, my hand moving quickly, wanking myself to their rhythm.

Susan moaned louder, "Oohh, oohh, oohh, FUCK!" and I knew she had just had an orgasm. This was too much for me, and I shot my load over myself and over the bed.

I slowly realised what I had done, and then shame and jealousy set in. Here I was, on my wedding night, jerking off while my cousin was taking my wife next door. My head was spinning now, from the drink and the shock of everything. What the fuck had I done? To let Brian have her was enough, but now I had done something sick and perverted. Why had I been so aroused? Susan had never had an orgasm with me during penetration, only oral. Was he better than me?

I hurriedly cleaned up my mess, their moans in the background now. Then I heard a constant moan of "Oh oh oh oh oh oh" from Susan and then the bed stopped shaking. Brian must have finished. Then a question I hadn't thought of. Had they used condoms? I knew Susan was protected, but I didn't want them doing it bare-back.

I felt like it was the end of the world, and poured another drink. I gulped it quickly and slipped back into bed.

I must have nodded off, because I awoke to hear them having sex again. I glanced at my clock to find it was after four. The bed was creaking once more, Susan's moans keeping in time. Then I felt my cock twitching again. To my horror I was getting aroused again. What was wrong with me? I had read stories of men who got turned on by their wife getting fucked by other men. I remembered the word to describe them. Cuckold. But that wasn't me. Was it?

My hand went to my cock instinctively, and I started stroking. My mind wanted me to stop, but my arousal was too high. I pulled the cover down, looking down at my cock. Once again I was rock hard. I wanted this night to be over, but I knew some part of me was enjoying this new sensation. Susan got louder, calling his name. "Oh yes Brian, fuck me." That sent me over the edge once again, cum erupting from my cock, splattering on my belly and sheets. I groaned inwardly, feeling so bad about myself. I needed this to be over, to reclaim my wife, and move forward, putting this night in the past.

Once again I dozed off, and once again I awoke to the sounds of sex. When I had let him have her, I had meant once, and looking back, obviously with a condom. I hadn't expected them to be at it all night. What did this mean for our marriage?

I felt my cock hardening once again, and I rushed for the shower. I was out of earshot, but the thought of him buried inside her was too strong. To the erotic images my mind produced, I wanked once more, covering the shower glass with semen.

Draven68
Draven68
10 Followers
12