All Comments on 'Close Cousins'

by Draven68

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What do we have here? Let’s see.

Sloppy seconds, creampies, a despicable slut with no love, no respect for her sick sissy cuck at heart and tongue hubby and a douchbag cousin.

All the ingredients for a hefty vomiting session. Have a bucket full of it. Cheers.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope fuckin cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what crap' why get married only to fuck your friend?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

This is beyond stupid, what man with any self respect would even consider such a scenario. She is playing him to get what she wants.

Rubbermac14Rubbermac14almost 2 years ago

Really loved your story,hope it leads to cuckolding and the humiliation of serving them both

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wtf is this cuckold skank horseshit?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

Just another writer to ignore from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're a limp dick closet fag aren't you??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As Freddie Mercury would have said, "And another new writer bites the dust." Do any of them have an original story in their head? It's as though they've all been struck by the Martian cuck ray gun.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Just crap. The friend fucks his wife on your honeymoon. Just one night, cause then fuckwit almost begged his BFF to carry on fucking his wife for the next week as they took him on honeymoon with them. The cheating slut had already done it when she "comforted" him when her friend died. Now all honeymoon. So, why should the cheating slut stop when they get back home.

BFF arsehole is playing this for all he can get and the weak, pathetic CUCK just goes along with it. Ridiculous. His wife is a slut and he's now a cuck.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Dont like the cucking during the honeymoon, sharing is one thing, both guys using her for their own pleasure, but the husband waiting indetermiinate if he is getting his share a bridge too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He never confirmed that the first night when she went to him that they had sex, did he? Then she states he will not have a wedding night? Well neither will this dip shit. Ya, they may have sex in the future but a wedding night is a wedding night as in that one evening after you wed.

I wonder if when that guy finds a new girl if this weak ass guy gets to use her for a weekend and then an entire week?

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Hot story1 5 stars to writer. Too bad she is going to be cheating with cousin when ever she's a chance. Prob others also. 5 stars to writer, I don't mind sharing but I am NOT licking up someone else's stuff. I love a happy ending.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

Tomorrow we were going back home, and it would be just the two of us. What would the future hold?

More humiliations, disrespects, and cuckolding what else...

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

What type of woman would suggest such a thing on her wedding night? What type of cousin/best man would accept?? What exactly did the best man do that would deserve such a reward? Sounds like a cuck is trying to find a reasonable excuse to be a cuck but failed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know what the future holds , ’Cryin Brian ‘

will weep and sulk and your dumb ass will invite him to move in because he’s your best friend / cousin and because your a wimp and a fool who didn’t listen to his own instincts in the beginning . He’ll act so grateful as you offer him the bedroom and you take the closet sized guest room , then of course Brian’s (and your) wife will come in to you and have you eat his late night snack he deposited for you every night and she will make you wait for him to finish in her before your allowed to even see her naked . You will eventually be required to service him directly whenever the mood hits them and you will be giving up your anal virginity to him so he ‘doesn’t stray with other girls ‘ giving him a nice set of options right at home . Oh have a nice marriage to Brian and his wife !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The "garbage" just keeps coming in this category. 1* Not even worth that.

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

Just another Piece Of Shit story.

Wish there was at least a 0 score but 1* will have to do

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the laugh closet queen. Your repression is showing in a big way.

This was actually so stupidly laid out (and also been done before by others and better) the only thing you could have meant for this to do is elicit a huge fucking laugh from literally everyone, even our desperately pathetic cuck readers would find this as funny a Richard Pryor, Robin Williams et al comedy show.

New name, same sloppy, ridiculous writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Vile cuck story for the ultra sick LW cuck readers.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

"What would the future hold?"...simple: Divorce! She will marry Brian and he being stupid will end his days alone with his hand...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Cuckshit

Not even worth a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Tomorrow we were going back home, and it would be just the two of us. What would the future hold?" -- Future?! What freaking future are you talking about Kevin? Do you mean the one with Brian's future wife...SUSAN?! You obviously have NO future with Susan! Remember kids! JUST SAY NO TO CUCK! No SANE woman would ever think to make such a ridiculous request of her husband, much less her newly minted, hot off the press husband! It is unconscionable of her to do so! That Kevin would go against his gut feelings and agree to such a ridiculous idea shows he is lacking sound judgement too! Never ask people like Kevin and Susan for advice on matters of love...or anything else!!! Then to extend the invitation to the honeymoon?! Don't you want to just b*tch slap all three of them? And Kevin allows himself to be relegated to the inferior role! Oh heck no! As the invited third into this pigsty of a marriage Brian should have been the one getting the slops!

This was 1☆ for not being worth the time it took to read it. The premise was so thin, the plot so predictable. It was a painful read to perform for the critique. We do what we must to save even one reader! Draven68, cuckoldry is a sexual fetish (the psychological soothsayers say this) and that was the ONLY tag used for this story. Please put this and future stories in the Fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your 2 stories have been the best that I have read in the last couple of years. I hope you continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous