Close Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed myself in disgust, and dressed. By the continuing sounds from next door they were still at it. I glanced at the clock and realised they were serving breakfast by this point.

I headed downstairs and went to the sitting room. One of the head waiters came over to me and took my order. "Is you wife coming down?" he asked. I groaned inwardly.

"She may be coming shortly." I groaned again, realising my poor choice of words.

"Are you both enjoying your stay?"

I really wanted to punch him, but just nodded.

I had finished my breakfast and was just about to leave when they made an appearance. Susan looked shattered from lack of sleep, and Brian didn't look much better. Jealousy coursed through me, wanting to confront them, but then I realised I had willingly gone along with it all. All I could manage was a goofy grin as they approached. They looked awkward as Susan snuggled next to me and Brian sat opposite.

"Are you okay?" she asked

"Yes." I managed

"Are you sure?" Brian added

"Yes, I'm fine." But my tone maybe suggested otherwise.

"Did you sleep okay?" Susan asked

"Well, the partition is pretty thin." I said, my face solemn.

"Oh, sorry." Susan said, but then she started giggling. That broke the ice, and we all had a laugh at how absurd this all was.

They ordered breakfast, and I ate some more.

"Once again, thanks for last night," Brian said "You really didn't need to allow that."

"It's okay." I said, and actually started to mean it.

We were departing shortly to go up north on honeymoon. Brian had thought of heading home, but as the cottage was all booked and paid for, Susan and I had pestered him to come with us. He eventually relented and decided to tag along.

The drive took an hour, with Brian driving, and Susan and I smooching in the back seat. It was after midday when we arrived at the remote cottage. We were here for the week, and I planned to get as much of Susan as I could. We were still a bit on thin ice around Brian, but we hoped he would understand.

We unpacked in our rooms, two spacious adjoining bedrooms. There was one door connecting them, because we had wanted to be near each other as two married couples. Now this seemed awkward again.

Susan and I went for a walk alone, and we found ourselves at a small stream. We sat kissing at the water's edge, and then thoughts of her with Brian invaded my mind, and my cock stiffened. I grabbed her and kissed her passionately. She responded, kissing back. I tugged at her clothes, not caring who could be watching. She didn't object, and soon I had her half naked and was between her legs. My cock found its target, and I thrust into her. She moaned and I thrust further, balls deep inside her. The sex was hard, fast and animalistic. I didn't last long as I pumped my spunk into her.

"My, someone was heat up." she said giggling.

"I'm sorry, I wanted you so bad."

"And I couldn't wait to have you either." she smiled.

We lay half naked in the afternoon sun.

"Is everything alright between us?" she asked

"Yes. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Last night was a big decision, for all of us. I just don't want anything to come between us."

"No, it won't. You were right. Brian was there for us, for me when he was my best man. If we couldn't help him, who could. And as you said, it was only sex."

"Exactly."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, as you said, it was just to comfort him."

"Did you two use protection?"

She paused "No. Sorry, I didn't even think. Would you have wanted us to?"

"It's a bit late now."

"You know how much I hate them."

We dressed and lazily made our way back to the cottage. Brian was in the middle of packing his stuff.

"What's going on?" I asked

"You two have been great to me, doing more than anyone deserves. But I'm just in the way."

"No you aren't." I said, with Susan backing me.

"I knew being here would dredge all my memories back up, so I need to go home. You two need alone time. I will come back and pick you up once the weeks up."

"No you aren't leaving." I said

"Look," Susan intervened "let's go into the nearby town and get something to eat and talk it over. If you are still keen to go by then, then we won't stop you."

He knew not to argue with her and we ended up at a small restaurant.

All our pleas for him to stay fell on deaf ears, and it looked like we had failed.

Then Brian got up and headed to the bathroom.

"What else can we do to persuade him to stay?" she said "Whatever we say he just feels like he is in the way."

"I don't know. We can't let him go back. You know his doctor said it wasn't a good idea for him to be alone." But then a plan took seed in my mind. A plan that was even weirder than me giving Susan to him the previous night.

This time it was me who went quiet, thinking. Thoughts of how aroused I was listening to them fuck finally tipped me over the edge.

"You said we had our whole lives to have sex, and that Brian wouldn't even get a wedding night with Trisha." I finally said.

"Yes."

"Well, if we will be having sex our whole lives, why not let Brian have our honeymoon too."

"You mean?"

"It's your call." I said.

She thought it over for a bit. "I'm game if you both are?"

I saw Brian approach out of the corner of my eye, and I rose to go to the bathroom. I leant over to whisper to Susan. "But I don't want to be left out for a whole week."

She could see the lust in my eyes, matching her own. "You won't be."

I left as Brian sat down. I took my time, giving Susan enough time to persuade Brian to stay.

When I finally returned Brian was sitting shaking his head. "I can't believe what you guys will do to get me to stay on."

"Did you agree?" I asked, but the smile on Susan's face already told me the answer.

"Do you think that I would turn down the offer of sex for a week with a beautiful woman?" he grinned.

Jealousy hit me for a moment, but it passed as quickly as it came.

"I really can't thank you both enough. I don't know what I would have done without you both after Trisha died."

We all sat sombre for a bit, then decided it was time to head back to the cottage.

We stayed up late, playing cards, drinking, chatting, like old times before adult life had intervened. Then the awkward moment came, time for bed. I could see them both eager, but unsure how to approach the subject.

I pretended to yawn. "This has been a long day." I said, stretching. "Think I'll retire for the night." I leaned over and kissed Susan, my tongue searching for hers. We held each other for a minute, tongues intertwining. My hand found her breast, I wanted her so bad, but released her and left with a goodnight.

I got ready for bed and had just lay down when I heard them climb the stairs.

I wasn't really tired so I tried reading a book, but my mind couldn't get away from what they were up to. I had read a few pages when I heard the familiar sounds of a moving bed. The cottage was a bit more sound proof than the hotel room, but I could still hear them clearly.

It was only when I heard Susan's moans that I realised I was rock hard yet again. The last thing I wanted to do was relieve myself, because I wanted to save myself for her. We hadn't had time to discuss how and when she would tend to me, and I made a mental note to confront her about it in the morning.

Susan was never that vocal when I fucked her, only when I licked her pussy. Once again jealousy kicked in. Did she enjoy sex with him more than with me?

Like a carbon copy of the previous night, as her moans got louder my hand found my cock. Soon after, Brian's grunts joined hers, and I shot my load. I lay in my own cum as I listened until he had finished with her.

I waited until I was sure they had drifted off to sleep and then I went and cleaned up.

The next morning they were at it again, my cock growing rapidly at the sounds of their love-making. This time I prevented myself from ejaculating, removing my hand in time. It didn't make me feel any better.

Once they had finished I tried to get back to sleep, but a picture of Susan impaled on Brian's cock was in my mind, and it wouldn't leave.

A few minutes later the connecting door opened. Susan entered, wearing a short robe. My cock twitched again. She looked so sexy as she approached the bed.

Discarding the robe she slipped under the covers, cuddling up to me. "Time to give you some love my husband." she teased.

We kissed passionately and my hands were all over her body, squeezing her breasts, grabbing her arse. Her hand found my cock and I groaned.

"Fuck me!" she said as my hand found her pussy. I nearly drew it back when I realised that she was covered in Brian's sperm.

"Didn't you clean up?" I whispered

"What's wrong, haven't you ever had sloppy seconds?" she teased, then realising how little experience I had before going with her she continued, "Oh, obviously not." She tried to stifle a giggle.

Strangely my hand went to her pussy again as she continued gripping my cock.

"You're cock is rock hard. It doesn't seem to mind what state my pussy is in."

I rolled her onto her back and kissed her passionately, my cock finding her opening with ease. She was so slippery, and even knowing it was Brian's cum, I thrust into her.

"That's it, fuck me Kevin!"

I pumped into her at a furious rate, my animal lust dispensing with the little acts of love. Despite being so worked up, jerking off last night had taken the edge off of my arousal, and I lasted longer than last time. I did notice that she wasn't as vocal with me, but somehow, this just drove me to fuck her harder. When I finally erupted inside her we were both drenched in sweat.

I rolled off of her as we lay panting.

"That's twice you have fucked me harder than ever." she grinned

"You turn me on so much." I said.

"Does the thought of fucking me with my pussy full of Brian's cum excite you?" she giggled.

My eyes must have betrayed me for a split second just before I looked away.

Her giggling stopped as realisation hit her. "Does it?"

"No." I lied.

Luckily for me she let the subject drop, and we showered and went for breakfast.

The next couple of days were the same. She would visit me in the middle of the night or in the morning after Brian had finished inside her, and she would take care of my needs. I had started controlling myself a bit better, kissing and touching rather than just pure fucking. But I knew that she didn't really need foreplay to get her aroused, Brian had already done that job. This was my time to reclaim her. This was for me, reasserting my role as her husband.

It was the final night of 'our' honeymoon. They had went to bed before me, and I sat with a drink for a bit before heading to bed. They were in the middle of fucking when I got under the covers. I had refrained from masturbating, but it was tough. Only once during the week had Susan not came to me. Brian had taken her repeatedly that night, and she had fell into a deep sleep afterwards. I had felt a bit left out, but had said nothing.

I watched my cock tent my covers as I lay until they had finished. My excitement grew. Would she come to me now, or would she wait until morning.

She usually waited until Brian had went to sleep before joining me, so I knew it could take a little while. But 10 minutes later they were at it again. Her moaning filled my ears, saying his name as he obviously re-entered her. I lay for over 45 minutes trying to get to sleep, but it was pointless. From their sounds they both came together, Susan's sounding earth shattering.

My hand was straining to get to my cock, but with every bit of determination I stopped myself. I had finally managed to start to doze when the door opened. From the moonlight coming in the window I could see she was naked. She scurried to the bed and snuggled into me.

We kissed and cuddled, my hands exploring her body. I went to roll her onto her back and get on top of her when she caught me off guard.

"You haven't went down on me for ages." I could sense a mischievous grin in the half light.

"What?"

"You are usually so keen to keep me happy down there. You haven't visited for a while."

At first I was shocked. "But, you've been with Brian."

"You've fucked me all week with his cum inside me. Wouldn't you want to slide your cock into a clean pussy for a change?"

I had never gone down on her after I had came inside her, why would I go down after another man had been in her?

"I couldn't." I said, but somehow without much conviction. She looked so fucking sexy right now.

"Why not? I think you may like it." She grinned "I know I would." She paused "Plus it's not like Brian is a stranger. He's family." She grinned once again.

I was frozen half on top of her. I wanted to get my cock into her, but thoughts of pleasing her stopped me. Part of me was disgusted at her for suggesting such a thing, but my cock was throbbing.

She saw my conflict. "Please." she whispered.

I still didn't move for a while, the turmoil running in my head.

Then I felt myself easing down the bed. She opened her legs for me as she pulled back the covers. Her hand went to the back of my head, guiding me when I hesitated.

The smell from her vagina was strong with his cum and her own juices, and I nearly pulled back. Her hand held me firm, and as my eyes adjusted more to the moonlight I saw her glistening pussy. She always kept it trim, and I saw her hair matted with Brian's semen. I again went to back away.

"Do it to please me." she whispered. This time, even without her hand guiding me, my head moved forward.

I experienced a mixture of revulsion and arousal as my lips parted and my tongue touched her pussy. I dipped my tongue and withdrew it quickly into my mouth. The salty taste covered my taste buds, and I nearly gagged. My head went to move, but she held me firm. I glanced up past her breasts to see her looking down the bed at me, almost pleading me to go on.

My eyes went back to her pussy and my mouth followed. My tongue dipped in, and this time I left it there. I licked her vagina from bottom to top, flicking her clit. "Oh, Kevin." she moaned, as she gripped my head tighter. Their juices now covered my mouth, and after the initial taste, I found it to be not as bad as I had expected.

Her legs parted further, allowing me easier access, and my tongue went deeper. Her hips started moving with me as her groans grew more constant. Her fanny spasmed and my mouth was flooded with cum. "Oh, fuck, yes. Oh Fuck. Oooh, oohh."

Her thighs clamped my head tight, her orgasm rippling through her. Unable to move, I swallowed. The texture of his semen felt thick, but mixed with her cunt cream, it was diluted. I retched slightly, but recovered. As my tongue delved deeper and deeper, Susan's breathing becoming erratic. I always thought that multiple orgasms for a woman were just fiction, created to spice up erotic stories and porn.

But witnessing Susan climaxing more than once while getting fucked by Brian, and the number of times she came on my tongue, I knew it was real.

With two loads of Brian's cum now in my stomach, and Susan sweating from her overly aroused state, she finally parted her legs and let me free.

My hair was matted to my head as I moved up the bed and got my cock between her legs. It was throbbing harder than ever, and I knew this would be quick. She opened her eyes and kissed me.

"Thank you." she panted.

I lasted two minutes inside her, pumping her cunt full of another load.

Afterwards, Susan lay tired but satisfied, while realisation of what I had done hit me, and shame followed.

Tomorrow we were going back home, and it would be just the two of us. What would the future hold?

12