All Comments on 'Close Encounters 06: of the 9th Kind'

by Cydia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
janus48janus48almost 2 years ago

Love your story telling please keep writing

CydiaCydiaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@janus48: Thank you for reading, and your kind comment! The story is, in fact, finished, I just have to upload it. Which I will do, bit by bit, over the next couple of weeks.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Dear Cydia, I was thrilled to read you’ve finished this story, while simultaneously dismayed, since I’m loving your heroine, Val, and her alien lovers. You’ve scared me several times that someone died (cruel writer that you are), only to realize gratefully everyone is still okay. There’s much more I want to know about this universe and those who live in it, so I don’t want it to ever end. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I’m eagerly awaiting further chapters!

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@nthusiastic: Thank you for your kind comment! I'm a firm believer in "all good things must come to an end" (aka things that don't end are friggin' terrible...!) so I'm afraid we're gonna have to land that spaceship eventually. I'm going to upload the (I think last, massive) chapter in two weeks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCydia@Cydia
Hello! My name is Cydia. I am publishing my short, (hopefully) sexy stories on literotica, noveltrove, and lushstories. If you want to be really nice to me, leave a comment on one of them. I'm sorry I don't volunteer more personal information on this profile, and don't answer...