Close Encounters (of a Sexual Kind) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pumped away quickly, picking herself up and down on his cock until once more she came, followed quickly by him. This time she lifted herself off the cock, cum leaking out of her pussy and quickly put her knickers back on. The image returned to the crack in the door but this time I wasn't there.

I hadn't been surprised by this piece of video as I had watched in person earlier in the day, but the effect on the real Van was rather concerning. Now having cum three times, Van's skin was dripping with perspiration, her breathing was ragged and she was continuing to moan even though the images had stopped again. I wasn't sure that she could take much more, but given that the images were up to date I guess that wasn't an issue.

I was wrong.

I was brought back down to earth by the voice of our host.

"Enjoying the movie?" he asked.

I didn't reply. My conscience said no, but now my body was starting to say yes. I could feel my nipples hardening under my top and a feeling of dampness down below. I just hoped it wasn't too evident to everyone else.

He smirked, looking me up and down then continued. "I understand in the old days of cinema there would always be a supporting film before the main event. Well, my dear consider that you have just watched the supporting film. Let's see now what your friend really desires."

"No!" I screamed "you can't, look at her, she can't take any more."

"Your choice. Take her place then and teach us all you know about sex."

I gulped. Much as I wanted to help Van I couldn't do it.

"OK, you had your chance. Now on with the show. Let's probe a little deeper."

I noticed the low buzz from the device increase slightly in pitch and at the same time Van's body tensed again as her mind was probed deeper. Our host turned his attention away from myself and back to Van.

"Come my dear, don't fight it. Show us your deepest desires. What is it you really want? One final vision and the you can rest. Open your mind to us Van."

Van relaxed slightly and the images revealed themselves once more. Appearing out of a grey fogginess came a vision of Van, dressed in sandals, a short red stretch mini skirt and cropped black halter neck top. In one hand she carried a matching black clutch bag and in the other a bottle, of what, I could not tell.

Nothing strange about this I thought. Van always liked a party and here she was dressed for another one.

The images jumped forward and I saw Van entering a large old house. I didn't see enough to recognise it but, by the age of the building, it looked like a lot of the ones used by the university as student houses.

Van was welcomed to the house by somebody I did recognise. It was the guy from earlier, the one Van had enjoyed herself with in the changing rooms that afternoon. OK, I thought, Van's deepest desire was to spend some more time with him, nothing strange about that.

They kissed as only old lovers could kiss. A deep embrace, her body pulled tight into his and his hands clenching her buttocks. They parted and the images turned to conversation.

"You look wonderful," he said "thanks for cumming tonight." He giggled then continued. "Sorry about that, couldn't resist the pun. Shall we have a drink before we have some fun?"

Again the images panned forward and I could see the empty wine bottle on the table along with two glasses. Van entered the room from a door at the side (I guessed returning from the rest room) and I heard him ask if she was ready. She nodded in a rather pensive manner.

"Close your eyes," he commanded.

Van did as he asked and in a flash a black hood was placed over her head and fastened in place with Velcro straps around the back of her head. Other than holes for her eyes, nose and mouth there was no way to see who was beneath the hood.

"What are you doing?" came Van's nervous voice.

"Don't worry," came the reply "just a little surprise. Now keep those eyes closed, won't you. Follow me."

He took Van by the hand and led her into the next room. I gasped at what was to follow. The room had been cleared apart from a large table in the centre draped in a large white sheet. That wasn't what made me gasp though. Stood all round the edge of the room were men. There must have been around fifteen or so. Just enough for a ball team I thought. They were in various states of dress, some fully clothed, some already topless. All silent, but from the looks on their faces it was evident that Van was to be the evening's entertainment.

I looked down at my friend lying on the beanbag. She was relaxed as if totally unaware of what was playing out on the screen around her. Returning to the screen I was now engrossed in the events playing in front of me.

He led Van to the edge of the table then stopped. "Are you ready? Now, open your eyes."

Van looked around the room taking in the view. With the hood on I couldn't tell if she was excited or afraid. The real Van's expression though said it all. Although she made no sound, her face was pure a picture of nervous terror.

I watched as Van was encircled by young virile men, at least half of them now standing nude and the rest already in a state of undress. They stood in a large circle surrounding Van and the table, cutting off any escape route she may have had. Van turned and stared at the guy she had entered the room with. If you could see beyond the hood you would have seen a pleading look.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that I had taken a liberty," he said "and invited a few friends along. I hope you don't mind sharing." There was a pause and then he continued. "Lads, please say hello to your present for the evening. Who wants to unwrap her? Just one thing, the hood stays on."

Two hunks stepped forward, their firm muscled bodies making Van look diminutive in comparison. They played with Van, kneading her breasts through her top and reaching down for a feel of her ass. Whether Van was too afraid to do anything or not I will never know, but she just stood there and allowed full access to her body. Could it be that she actually wanted this? I should have been disgusted with the situation Van found herself in but, quite the opposite, I found myself glued to the screen. What was it saying about myself?

I watched as, slowly, Van's top was peeled up and over her large breasts. Involuntarily she lifted her arms and allowed it to be taken over her head. This was soon followed by her skirt, peeled down over her hips before falling to the floor, and finally her knickers. So here stood Van, totally nude except for a black hood covering her head. By now I felt I knew her body so well, but in this image two things stood out. First of all the light brown bush had gone and Van was shaved as bare as a baby's bottom and secondly her nipples were the size of small walnuts. Obviously she was finding this a turn on.

One man at each side, an arm beneath each shoulder an the other behind her knee, they picked Van up easily, carrying her to the table and gently placing her down on the top, knees just hanging over the edge. Van reclined back until she was lying down on the table. At the same time she brought her feet up onto the end of the table, knees splayed exposing her juicy pussy to everyone. The two who had carried her withdrew and returned to the circle. So here was Van now lying open on a table top surrounded by a circle of nude strangers, some with erect cocks and others still stroking themselves in a bid to achieve readiness.

The silence was broken by the same guy who had introduced Van.

"OK, she's all yours. Just one more rule . . . do what you want but the back door is off limits. What are you waiting for?"

The first to move was a tall guy, slender built with a long but thin cock. He knelt down between Van's legs and buried his tongue into her already moist cunt, eliciting moans echoing around the room from both the Van in the image and the one lying on the bean bag. There was movement to each side of the table and Van was presented with two more erect cocks. Taking one in each hand she slowly stroked them in tandem, one after the other.

The tall guy stood up from between her legs. A hand under each hip he pulled Van down the table until her bottom was hanging slightly over the edge. She looked up just in time to watch him plunge his cock into her pussy in one long movement until he was buried to the hilt. There was a huge gasp from Van followed by moans as he started to move in and out.

By now a fourth cock had appeared at the side of her head. It belonged to an older tanned man and was short and fat in appearance. Taking her head in his hand he gently coaxed her mouth towards his cock until the head nestled on her lips. Initially Van didn't open her mouth and for a moment there seemed a stand off, the cock not moving and the young girl not giving way. The stand off didn't last for long though as the tall guy who was now thrusting deep and hard into Van's pussy started to moan himself.

"I'm cumming he said, I'm gonna fill this one up with baby food."

"Don't you . . . " came the response from Van, but the minute she opened her mouth was all it took. A short, fat cock pushed its way between her lips and into the warmth of her mouth rendering her unable to utter any more than a muffled moan.

Having cum, the tall guy pulled away, his cock glistening with a combination of his semen and her juices. A trickle of semen was also visible on her pussy entrance. He moved up the table and positioned his own cock at face level to the other side of Van's head. Van turned her attention to this now semi-erect spent cock positioned near he mouth. She really didn't appear to mind the taste of her own juices mixed with his salty semen.

The older guy had walked between her legs and positioned the tip of his cock at her pussy entrance. This one wasn't so long but was much thicker than the first. Leaning inwards he pressed the head between Van's pussy lips, stretching her open. A muffled wail as he filled her up and started to move in an out with short sharp thrusts. By now the spent cock had gone and Van was free to moan again, and boy did she moan. Her first orgasm hit like a brick wall as the short fat cock slammed in and out of her pussy.

Then in an instant everything seemed to happen at once. The two cocks that she had been stoking both came within a minute or two of each other, sending seed squirting across her naked torso. A minute or so later the cock in her pussy also erupted adding copious amounts of thick semen to that which had already been deposited previously. All three pulled away leaving a clear image of Van lying on the table her stomach speckled with droplets of sticky cum as another trail dribbled it's way out of her pussy and down across the rosebud of her anus.

I had to admit that watching the girl in such a dilemma was a huge turn on. I looked down at the real Van and the last climax had hit her hard. It was the fourth time in such a short period and for sure it looked like she couldn't take much more. The images though continued as cock after cock impaled itself either in her soaked pussy or deep in her mouth.

It was a cacophony of climaxes. A third cock gushed its load deep into her pussy, followed by another filling her mouth with salty, gloopy cum. Van gagged a little as the load hit the back of her mouth but was soon back to moaning as another cock ploughed its furrow up her love canal. Two more masturbated and covered her torso with more strings of white semen. Then it was Van's turn again as a second, even larger orgasm hit her. This continued until all 15 had spent their loads in one way or another, either deep in her pussy, across her torso or in her mouth.

The Van on the image looked wasted, lying back trying to recover from the two orgasms. It was then though that she noticed one more cock approaching. It belonged to a coloured guy and had to be the largest cock I had ever seen. It must have been a good 12 inches long and most likely 2 inches in diameter. As the cock approached her pussy, Van started shake on the table trying desperately to escape from the upcoming rampage.

"No, please, no more," she pleaded, but the only response was for her arms and legs to be held in place by four of the other guys. "Too big, I can't take it, ple - "

Van's pleading was cut off in mid flow as her knickers were forced into her mouth muffling all sounds from the image on the screen. The real Van in the room though was still living every emotion, every feeling as her body was about to be ravaged by a giant cock.

By now the monster cock head was resting just at the entrance to her love canal. He wiped the head up and down her crack trying to coat it in as much of her love juice as he could before repositioning it at the entrance to her pussy. Pushing slightly her lips stretched, her pussy opening further than it ever had. Moans emanated from the real Van as she experienced the feeling of her lips were prized apart by this monster cock.

Back on the image the cock had stopped with the widest part of the head just inside her pussy lips. He rested for a minute enjoying the view, then in one movement he leant into the young girl forcing his cock deep inside. Van thrashed around on the table, and in the room, as she felt the cock tear her pussy apart.

He came to rest with still an inch of shaft outside of her pussy. I had to guess that he had bottomed out, up against her cervix. A minute or so passed and then he picked up his rhythm. Long strokes pulling the head all the way back and then plunging into her pussy again. Screams turned to moans as another climax started to build in her loins. Still he continued, no signs of finishing just yet. He picked up speed as the young Van started to quiver on the table. Then finally it hit her, the largest orgasm yet. Van bucked her hips as wave after wave of pleasure passed through her body. Almost simultaneously he tensed and with a deep moan filled her pussy once more with another load of baby juice. He pulled out slowly, leaving Van's pussy a gaping hole with a river of semen now leaking out and down her crack.

The image froze with a close up of the wasted girl's gaping pussy and then faded back to the blue screen. The show was finally over. It was then that I noticed an eerie quietness. I turned to look at Van and she was immobile, not a movement, not a sound.

"What have you done to her?" I asked "Is she dead?"

"Oh no," came the reply, "she just needs a little time to recover. Your friend has, how do you say it, orgasmed six times in such a short space of time. Each time larger than the last. That's enough to wear anyone out."

Still lying on the beanbag, apparently unconscious, I watched as Van was dragged out of the room.

Now on my own, I pondered my own feelings. I dipped one hand inside my knickers and couldn't mistake the feeling of dampness. The whole show had been a turn on. It was wrong, I knew it was, how could I take pleasure at somebody else's misfortunes or was it that I was enjoying Van's fortunes? I didn't know what it was but for sure my body was betraying me and I was turned on. I was just about to start rubbing myself off when the host returned with a fresh bean bag.

"So my dear Kendra, you don't have to say anything but I can tell you really enjoyed that show."

It was obvious now that he couldn't miss my erect nipples and large damp patch on my knickers.

"It's your choice. Submit yourself to us and your friends can go free. If you still cannot do that then you'll have to choose the next one to put on a show. I'll give you five minutes. If you cannot choose then I'll choose for you."

He left again and I sat pondering. I knew the right course of action but I couldn't do it. I was still a virgin and losing my virginity was not meant to be this way. There must be another option. I would just have to find it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mitch was brought back to earth by the telltale sound of messages being delivered to his mailbox. He had become lost in the journal, it's graphic detail making him feel like he was part of the events. Was he an innocent bystander or now a voyeur himself. Whatever else, it was having an effect on him in more ways than one.

Yes, he had a raging hard on, one which he had been involuntarily stroking as he followed the journal. Luckily he hadn't reached the point of no return otherwise he would have a rather messy pair of pants. On the other hand through he knew, more than ever, that he had to find this girl, the one who called herself Kendra. It was his duty to help.

Reluctantly putting the journal down he turned to his mailbox. There was one mail, from the local county registry. It was a list of all known residents with a name like Kendra or Stuart (Kendra, Ken, Stuart, Stewart etc). A large list but hopefully one which would hold a clue to this mysterious woman. For now, Mitch knew his priority. It was time to start contacting people in the hope of finding Kendra. That was his mission.

To be continued

12