All Comments on 'Close Encounters 02: of the Fifth Kind'

by Cydia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Great

Great, more out of this world sex with aliens. Hope there's much more to Cum! Five Stars! PS: please fill us in on happened when Bane came back for her. He obviously got pissed real fast, but did he kill them all?

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Great fun!

Great fun story! Hope there's much more to cum. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the series

Love this series and wish you would make it much longer!! Great story. And characters and super hot. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very much enjoyed this story. I loved hearing the thoughts of the character, and her orgasm count is a topic I live for. Thank you.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Why did Rune lick Bane's jizz from Val's mouth? Everything about the story is gross but that's nasty and gross. Not many straight guys interested in that kinda thing. I was curious enough to read this far but I'm done with the series now...it's a bit too over the top for me (and turned into a sausage party).

Reading about a woman talking/whining about her period and trying to gross me out...reminds me of being married lol. I'm not sure why women enjoy it so much...misery loves company?

CydiaCydiaabout 1 year agoAuthor

@striker24 Thank you for reading! Sorry about your lack of understanding or enjoyment. Try harder!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCydia@Cydia
Hello! My name is Cydia. I am publishing my short, (hopefully) sexy stories on literotica, noveltrove, and lushstories. If you want to be really nice to me, leave a comment on one of them. I'm sorry I don't volunteer more personal information on this profile, and don't answer...