All Comments on 'Close Enough'

by DeclanStrokesUnderwood

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Not worth reading.Poorly written, no way that this narrative makes sense as to either the "fiance/boyfriend" giving his permission or the female narrator whose actions are completely at odds with her stated intention not to things go too far. Word salad about the slut and the stranger making out but it's boringly repetitive and not very sexy at all. Either the boyfriend is a cuckold in the making or she is a slut of the first order who is rationalizing her behavior, or I guess it could be both of those things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

your boyfriend is so lucky to have a girl like you! Now you've cheated on him you're going to do him the favor of fucking him without telling him the truth about what happened. Such an amazing woman! I'm sure if he knew what happened he'd be so excited to know he can trust you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he was leaking, she could get pregnant when he put his dick in her. She's not very bright. Neither is her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiot boyfriend and idiot slut girlfriend. Two really stupid characters.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

As long as it remains loving and consensual, all is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Basic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the haters. The topic isn't my thing, but this is a very well-written and well-paced story, you're a good author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this short story; of the woman in the bar reflecting back with regret for her previous indiscretion. There are some 'logical' holes - how she begins asking the boyfriend for permission to play with the stranger; how the boyfriend just agrees, etc - they don't seem realistic as presented. Maybe with a little more set-up, it can become more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor in all aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another worthless slut

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

That was kinda hot. I thought it was pretty good. 4 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not LW, no wife in this story. Does have a stupid girlfriend, her boyfriend, and a sleazy opportunist. If the MC's boyfriend knew how far things actually went, would he have really cared? Any woman I've ever known with me as the boyfriend, if in the same situation as the MC, would have told me to get stuffed for suggesting she could 'go a little farther' with another guy. Being the 'Big Man in the bar' would have lost me major points with my woman. Likely, the bar would be our last date. I have said this quite a lot as of late. LW has really gotten full of tired old plot ideas and memes. Cuckolds and interracial seems to be the cheap thrill of too many weak minds. Yet these stories seem to be rated consistently low, in the 'didn't like it' to 'hated it' spectrum. I have seen a lot of comments expressing dissatisfaction with the way stories about specific lifestyle fetishes continue to be accepted in LW when there are very specific categories FOR those stories. LW might do well to eliminate categories altogether and go to a straightforward 'must be tagged as such' rule. If the story contains elements not tagged, then reject the story and require corrections to be made. The current policies are only causing resentment, anger and dissatisfaction among the readership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

...and I thought this story a dismal attempt at a LW theme. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, an incredible well written story of a woman that wanted to flirt but knowing just how far she was wanting to go. The graphic description of her thoughts about wanting to do something but then grappling with possible consequences was well thought out and quite possible in some circles today. It could have ended up that she lets the guy come inside and then finds out the boyfriend is not ok with what she did. Or she likes it and goes home with the guy.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Thot didn’t seem very reluctant.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another straying wife!

3

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

This is unreadable. The key to fiction writing is to show and not tell. There were no characters, no dialogue, and the commentary was written in an almost metronomic way. I tried to read it, but since so much of enjoyable reading takes place in the theater of the reader's mind, too many elements, both written and missing worked against readability. 2/5.

bhill8671bhill8671over 1 year ago
I'm confused

Why is this part of Loving WIVES?

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

2 weeks later. Can you spell "easy cunt" and "std" ? Both her and boyfriend deserved it.

ScottArroyScottArroyover 1 year ago

Well paced story telling. Well done! I've been in a similar situation only I was the male and the lady was Asian. You brought back happy memories. I could imagine her telling this encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

And if you now explain where "Loving Wife" was? You give a cheating GF a kick in the ass, and you're rid of her. So where's the joke in that?

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Boyfriend is a CUCK, girlfriend is a SLUT!!!!

rjordanrjordanover 1 year ago

Everything literotica is all about, and well-written besides. Everything a story is supposed to be and nothing it's not.

MormonJackMormonJack10 months ago

Not sure I care about the boyfriend: sounds like he was on-board with this. So WOW! Very hot. Thank you for this story!.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

You might be the best author on here. The way you explain the WARRING that goes on in a woman's mind is TERRIFIC!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous