Close Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He persisted. And just the same, I let him.

So with that, he pushed his hips towards me. This spread my legs wide open. It spread everything. Even with my panties bunched at the side of it, my pussy was soaked and engorged, so the lips spread wide open like my legs.

Before I was substantially naked for him. Now I was spread wide open for him. So much for control.

While I was caressing his balls, I had tugged his boxer briefs well more than halfway down his cock. The elastic had found its way down the rest. His shaft was now free down to his balls

Without the elastic of his shorts to hold it in place, his member was aimed right at me. As he pushed his hips into my crotch, his cock head slipped between my pussy lips.

I froze. I was not okay with this. This was different now.

I did not know him. His bare cock was between my pussy lips. I was so slippery that one wrong move could bury him to the hilt inside me.

I had been given permission to get him off, to give him a handjob. Now he was a hair away from unprotected sex.

I wanted it. My boyfriend was on the other side of the room. I was drunk, horny, spread wide, and about to get impaled.

I wanted to feel full, full of his cock. Ever since his fingers first brushed my hole, a feeling in the back of my mind wanted that.

I wanted him to have that. I wanted him to feel the slick, warm, inviting feel of the inside of my pussy on his bare cock.

I wanted to feel that hoping, the longing, for it to feel so good for him. I wanted him to feel so good that he would release. I wanted him to release inside me.

I knew my pussy would feel good enough to get him off. He would thrust deep, in animal need, and I would feel his dick pulsing and throbbing inside me. I knew he wanted to empty everything in his balls into my pussy, ejaculating his whole load of semen into my body.

But that was not okay and it was not going to happen. It could not happen.

I realized that I was not in control. I may have been for a brief time but I was not now. I was about to be fucked bareback by a guy I did not know, in a dark corner of a bar, with my boyfriend some yards away.

His cock was already between my bare pussy lips. So I pushed my hips down. As it turns out, he had already anticipated this and rotated his hips a little. When I pushed down, I impaled myself, pushing half his cock into my pussy.

I was so wet that there was no resistance. This was more than just the tip. He had manipulated this and this was his desire.

Much as I wanted it, I did not want it at the same time. One buck of his hips and he would be balls deep in me.

But I was turned on. I was ridiculously turned on. A huge part of me wanted it. Forget the boyfriend, here was a guy who wanted me so badly and was willing to do something about it. He had coerced me into letting him fuck me.

I would not let this stranger fuck me. I did not want that, but I was definitely going to get him off.

At the very least, he was going to get the release that he wanted. The release I had to give him.

I had met him along every step of the way as he seduced his way into me. I was going to reward him for it, in the only way I could think of right now.

He was probably on his way to slide all the way into me. As he pushed his hips back just a bit, I pulled up on the underside of his cock. My hands were already there.

Everything was slick down there and the tip of his cock slid up and out of my hole with ease. As his hips drove forward, his cock slid up my slit. He had probably hoped to drive home and finish deep inside me.

The entire underside of his prick brushed my clit, sending a huge shock through my body. Except for the fact that I was panicking about the situation, I would probably have come instantly.

But my hand squeezed as his cock head slipped through it. Slipped, lubricated heavily by his own precum and my juices. I was squeezing hard to try to stop it. But instead of stopping it, I did everything he needed.

His hips remained pushed in hard as his balls tightened and his shaft started to pulse. His head was throbbing in my hand. It throbbed a couple times before I felt the first spurt. It splashed against my palm and I cupped my hands to try to prevent it from running down my pussy lips.

I pushed down hard, his cum soaking into my panties as it shot out with force. He was too close to inside me but I was too absorbed in the moment to consider that. I squeezed and ground my hand, rotating my wrist, jerking him slowly.

His cum dripped down my crotch, all over. It poured between my fingers, down the sides of my pussy. Without a doubt, some of it was dribbling straight down my greasy crack.

He was still pulsing, his eyes closed, a strained expression on his face. I let my desire to soothe his desire win out. I allowed the waterfall of his sticky jizz to continue all down my crotch. It continued for what seemed like forever.

I was horrified. I felt dirty. I felt used. I felt needed.

I felt like I was picked as the only thing that could secure his release. I felt like he had taken what he needed. I did not want to give him everything.

And at the same time I wanted to give him everything, or at least as much as I could. More than I was allowed. It was a gray area, hopefully one I could talk my way out of.

I tutted him visibly with my clean hand as his eyes opened. He stood motionless as I got up to run off to the bathroom.

And that is how I got here.

12