Close Enough Ch. 05

Story Info
Black Siren isn't Laurel Lance. But maybe she is.
8.6k words
4.86
3.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sara Lance loved her new life on the Waverider, especially now the crew was feeling more and more like a family instead of a collection of expendable heroes, but she would always be there for her original superhero family in Team Arrow. Going back to see them had become a regular occurrence, but this was the first time the message had told her to go to Thea's apartment alone.

That was strange, but Sara shrugged it off. Then when she actually got there she found the door unlocked, putting her on edge as she sneaked in, ready to do battle if necessary. Of course this was her now dead sister's apartment originally, and she did recently envisioned herself sitting on the couch talking to Laurel when she touched that weird staff thingy. Which was why she thought she was seeing things when she turned the corner to find Laurel waiting for her.

After trying to blink away the illusion and failings Sara choked out, "Laurel?"

"Hi Sara." Black Siren said as softly and sweetly as she could.

"Laurel!" Sara exclaimed, running up to her and throwing her arms around her, then after a few long seconds whispering against her sister's neck, "How is this possible?"

She had been trained better than this, knew that she shouldn't just trust everything she saw, but at that moment everything else was forgotten as Sara's overwhelming happiness of seeing Laurel alive again. And the next few seconds were blissfully happy as she got to enjoy that feeling, but then Laurel grinned wickedly, maybe more wickedly then Sara had ever seen before and she wrapped her arms around her and began sliding her hands down her back.

It was enough for Sara to start asking the important questions, and while she started with the most obvious one her mind was racing for explanation, and all the possibilities, and finally realised it was increasingly likely she had just wandered into a trap. Then her eyes went wide as Laurel's hands slid all the way down to her ass and squeezed it.

"And why are your hands on my ass?" Sara squeaked, but noticeably didn't pull away.

"Because you have a truly amazing ass, in any universe." Black Siren said softly against Sara's ear.

"Any universe?" Sara questioned.

"I'm from Earth 2." Black Siren explained, pulling back so she could look into Sara's eyes and for once bear her soul, "An alternative universe, in which you and Dad died, not me. I got to live while everyone died, until there was nothing left for me there."

It took Sara a few long seconds to process this, then she softly told her sister's mirror image, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Black Siren grinned, squeezing Sara's ass again, "I'm close to getting back everything I lost."

Raising an eyebrow Sara questioned, "Oh... we, we weren't sisters in your world?"

"We were." Black Siren confessed with a wicked grin, "But just before she died my slutty little sister got super drunk one night and made a move on me, which sent me down a very, very dark path."

"Oh." Sara blushed, before repeating, "Sorry..."

"Why? Technically it wasn't you." Black Siren pointed out, before grinning wickedly again, "Or did you do it here in this world too?"

"No." Sara said quickly.

"Did you want too?" Black Siren questioned, and then when there was a telling silence she grinned again, "Well, now here's your chance, and you don't even have to get drunk for it."

There was a brief pause and then Sara mumbled, mostly to herself, "You're not my Laurel."

"No..." Black Siren agreed, slowly leaning in, "But I'm close enough."

With that her big sister kissed her in the way Sara had always wanted her too. Not on the cheek or the forehead, and certainly not only for a few seconds. No, she pressed her lips to hers and kept them there until Sara responded, something that initially the White Canary tried to prevent herself from doing, but she just couldn't help it.

She knew this was wrong, not simply because they were sisters, but because it was a betrayal of Laurel's memory. Especially in the last place Laurel had called home. But this wasn't Laurel, or at least not her Laurel. It was someone with her voice and face, and in that moment it was impossible to tell the difference, but Sara soothed herself with the knowledge that technically it wasn't her, because honestly she just couldn't hold back. Not entirely, as she just wanted it so badly.

So much so that to her shame Sara began kissing her sister's doppelgänger back, closing her eyes and melting into the kiss so she could forget just who this was. Which was kind of easy, because whoever this was they were far bolder than she could have ever imagined Laurel being. And not just with her lips.

No, this Laurel kept one hand firmly on Sara's ass the entire time, shamelessly groping and squeezing it, while the other slid upwards to do the same to her boobs. And she was the first to push her tongue into the other's mouth. And finally, when she pulled back this version of Laurel had the kind of wicked grin on her face which Sara didn't even think that her sister had been capable of.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Black Siren grinned wickedly.

"God this is so wrong." Sara practically growled with desire.

"You love it." Black Siren accused.

"I do. I really, really do." Sara confessed, a smile crossing her face, "You're not my sister, but you're close enough for me to wanna fuck you."

"Oh, and I thought Felicity was easy." Black Siren chuckled wickedly.

"You fucked Felicity? Felicity Smoak? Who's been practically married to Oliver for years?" Sara questioned in disbelief, before grinning wickedly, "Wow, impressive."

"You haven't seen anything yet." Black Siren promised, and then when Sara just raised an eyebrow she told her, "Follow me."

Black Siren was delighted when the mirror image of her sister obeyed without hesitation. She seemed to be carefully watching for traps, which was very impressive, and proved that Sara Lance was everything her little friends had said she was, but Black Siren highly doubted that The White Canary couldn't have anticipated the trap that was waiting for her.

Sure enough Sara couldn't hide her surprise from her face when Black Siren led her into the bedroom to find Felicity, Thea and Dinah all on their knees, their gazes down, wearing nothing but black collars tied firmly around their necks. Black Siren took a few long seconds to admire her handiwork, and then turned to her latest victim and gave her another wicked grin.

"As you can see, I didn't just fuck Felicity, I made her my little fuck toy. Just like I did Oli's baby sister, and this wannabe Canary. Just like I'm about to do to another wannabe Canary right now." Black Siren boasted.

"Oh really?" Sara smirked.

"Really." Black Siren confirmed, before further explaining, "So here is what's going to happen. You're going to get down on your knees and eat my pussy just the way you always dreamt of doing to your big sister, you filthy pervert. But then? Mmmmmmm, then I'm going to take my reward. Bend you over and fuck you up the ass until you're begging to be my bitch. Of course, I thought I'd have to kick your ass before I fucked it."

"No need." Sara reassured, slowly closing the distance between them, "And it sounds like a good plan. Really, I love that plan. Just one tiny detail needs to be changed."

"That being?" Black Siren raised an eyebrow.

"Quid pro quo." Sara grinned, before translating, "You want something, you have to return the favour. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, you want your cunt licked, you need to lick mine."

"Well, I don't normally do that sort of thing." Black Siren admitted, before quickly adding with another grin, "But for you? I'd be willing to make an exception."

"Great." Sara grinned again, before revealing, "But I'm also going to need your ass."

"What? No!" Black Siren exclaimed, utterly appalled, "I'm not some filthy whore who actually likes back door, unlike these sluts. I fuck asses, but I don't get fucked."

"Well if you want this ass!" Sara emphasised her point by smacking her own booty hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, and the sound echo around the room, "You've got to give up your ass."

"Not going to happen." Black Siren growled, before grinning as she got into a fighting position, "So it looks like we're fighting... good! I was beginning to worry you'd be too easy."

"If we fight, I'll win, and then you wouldn't get to fuck my ass before I broke you with one butt fucking." Sara confidently predicted, "I can't have that. So how about an arrangement?"

"I'm listening." Black Siren said, although she was still just about ready to attack.

"We do things your way, but I still want to fuck your butt afterwards, and it's mine." Sara offered.

Black Siren considered this for a few long seconds, before cautiously coming out of her fighting stance and pushing, "All night. I want your ass all night long. Then maybe you can have mine."

"No maybe." Sara pushed, "You're mine afterwards, or no deal."

"If you're not my bitch?" Black Siren smirked, a plan already forming in her wicked head.

"If I'm not your bitch." Sara agreed.

"Deal." Black Siren agreed, "Now take off your clothes. I want to see my prize."

The only reply she got was a glare from Sara, before 'her sister' began slowly stripping off her clothes, doing a good job of teasing Black Siren with that big heavenly booty of hers, slowly pulling down her pants and then thong to reveal the key to making this woman hers. It'd certainly been that way for the broken bitches kneeling at her feet, and Black Siren was going to make sure that this time was no different.

Of course she wouldn't suffer the consequences if for some reason she failed. She would make sure of that. Although failure seemed highly unlikely, given that this Sara seemed just as big a slut as hers, given the way that she stared at her lustfully when it was Black Siren's turned slowly strip off her clothes.

"Your turn." Sara sings-songed once she was naked.

"Get on your knees. Then I'll do it." Black Siren ordered, and then once Sara had done as she was told Black Siren slowly took off her own clothes, and then ordered, "Now eat me you cocky little bitch. You think you can just top me? I don't think so, mmmmmmm, but that's okay, because this is right where you belong. On your knees and eating my fucking cunt! Oh yes, eat it! Fucking eat it! Ooooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me! Ah fuck me, yessssssssssss, lick me just like that, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, lick me you bitch! Oh yeah, lick my pussy like the lezzie bitch you are! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, ah fuck, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

For a few long seconds the two 'sisters' stared at each other while Black Siren gleefully dished out the verbal abuse, and then it became extremely hard to talk when Sara leaned forward and started to slide her tongue over her cunt. That first lick was long and slow the bitch savouring what would quickly become one of her favourite flavours, which meant Black Siren could just about continue her commentary.

However then Sara lingered on her clit just enough to leave Black Siren an incoherent wreck before sliding her tongue around the other girl's pussy, exploring it just for fun. Which was a little annoying, but it was hard for Black Siren to complain when it felt so amazingly good.

Arguably, it felt too good, and if it had been one of her broken bitches doing this to her 'Mistress Laurel' would have shut them down in a heartbeat. However considering what was on the line it was more important to complete her conquest as soon and decisively as possible, which not only meant getting to the ass fucking quickly, but to save her energy for it.

Then again did she want to rush something so special as the first time this version of her sister ate her pussy? Especially when this version of Sara seem to be an even better rug muncher than the slut sister she knew? It was a tough decision, one which Black Siren would have to make soon, before Sara made it for her.

Sara had no intention of rushing this, not unless she was ordered otherwise, because she loved the taste of pussy, and loved savouring it. She had ever since the first time Nyssa al Ghul had given her the privilege of licking her delicious cunt. Which had always been her favourite, at least until now. Because this was just so hot and nasty Sara quickly found herself falling in love with it.

Oh yes, Sara Lance was the type of twisted slut who actually fantasised about what her own sister's pussy would taste like. Had imagined it would taste good. That she would love it. That she would instantly be addicted to it. And while this wasn't technically her sister, it was close enough.

Right now it was kind of better, because Sara was stepping over that line which she promised herself she would never cross, and yet it wouldn't ruin the relationship she had with Laurel. No, her prim and proper big sister wouldn't freak out on her tomorrow morning, and yell at Sara for being such a twisted whore that she would actually seduce her own sister into such depraved acts.

She wouldn't even be risking being disowned by her family, and even friends, once they had learnt what she had done, and just how much of a twisted whore she was. Because this wasn't Laurel, and no one would believe a word Black Siren had to say, even if she bothered to say anything.

Which meant Sara was free to indulge in what was perhaps her most twisted fantasy. The one where she got to slide her tongue over Laurel's pussy lips, collecting as much yummy cunt cream as possible and then eagerly swallowing it down. Of tasting her big sister's pussy! Of making her feel good. Making her moan for her.

Oh God, Sara could literally hear Laurel moaning in pleasure for her! Yes, on some level she still knew it wasn't her Laurel, but in that twisted moment it didn't matter. It was a Laurel Lance moaning in pleasure from having Sara Lance licking her pussy. And of course there were other sounds which were just as wonderful, like gasps, whimpers and cries, and they were all of pure pleasure.

Perhaps best of all, Sara could look up to see Laurel with her legs spread before her, inviting Sara to eat her cunt. Hell, very quickly Laurel grabbed the back of her head and pushed it deep into her cunt. As if Sara needed more encouragement to lick the tasty treat in front of her. No, Sara didn't need any more encouragement, but she happily took it.

She then allowed herself a moment to think about the prize she could win if she could do a good enough job. Oh God yes, if all went well she could end up taking Laurel's anal cherry, which was arguably an even more twisted fantasy than the one she was currently living out. Of course, she couldn't focus on that for long, as she had an important job to do. Well, more accurately two, as licking pussy was a full-time job right now, and it was even harder to do when she had to listen out for further instructions.

Black Siren had a feeling she wouldn't need to give her slutty little sister detailed instructions of how to eat her pussy, and sure enough, she didn't. Oh yes, Sara Lance proved to be an excellent pussy pleaser, giving her exactly the right amount of tongue the entire time. Which included knowing when to increase her work ever so slightly to make her new Mistress squirm for her, and more often than not turn a complaint into a louder moan, and/or a pathetic sounding whimper.

It was so perfect it was kind of annoying. But it was definitely an annoying she could get used too. And Black Siren planned to get very used to it, as failure wasn't an option as far as she was concerned. Oh yes, she had to make Sara her bitch. She just had too. And she would, Black Siren promised herself that.

That was why she didn't summon her other bitches to kiss her feet, suck her tits, and most importantly eat her ass. Also, admittedly it was just nice to have this sister-sister bonding time, Black Siren thought with a wicked grin. But mostly, she just needed to focus on holding back from cumming for as long as possible, so she could prove herself truly dominant top.

One worthy of such a prize as Sara Lance. Worthy of this perfect little slut, who just so happen to look identical to her sister. Which of course she tried to stop herself from thinking about too much, as at this point it was only pushing her closer to orgasm. Along with looking down and seeing long blonde hair in between her legs. Seeing Sara in between her legs, oh fuck!

One thing she just couldn't resist looking at though was her other bitches, most of whom were still dumb enough to be looking at her hopefully, silently pleading with her to pick them for the honour of tonguing her butt hole. It was just so deliciously funny, and sad, that it made Black Siren grin wickedly. She would have definitely broken their hearts, if she could only trust her voice right now.

Although again, it was better that she didn't, because again, she was loving that look so much. Maybe a little bit too much, as combined with the increasing attention to her clit, Sara now lingering on it with her tongue, Black Siren just couldn't resist anymore. Really, all she could do was make her words sound commanding, and not begging.

"Make me cum, oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, make me fucking cum you bitch!" Black Siren growled angrily, and with an increasingly intense need, "Make me cum in your whore mouth, mmmmmmmm, and all over your slutty little face! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Mmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddd, tongue fuck me, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss! Oh fuck! Oh God! Oh Sara! Fuck me Sara, fuck me! I want my own sister to make me cum, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, make me cum make me cum make me cum aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It was the reminder that they were basically sisters more than anything else which sent Black Siren over the edge. Although Sara obviously sensed this, and pretty much chose that moment to shove her tongue as deep as it could go into Black Siren's cunt, making it a little hard to tell what the exact cause was. But Black Siren was a very experienced Dom, who was confident that she knew the truth.

Not that it really mattered. No, the important thing right now was she was being bombarded with pleasure as orgasm after orgasm crashed through her body, completely robbing her of the ability to even think coherently. Of course, lost in thought for quite a while was that she really, really had to make sure that Sara would be her broken bitch by the end of the night.

Sara had to admit the thought was far from unappealing right now, if only because she didn't spend longer lingering on the consequences of it. In fact much like this Laurel she pretty much lost the ability to think, and could only concentrate on the moment. Especially when she was yanking her tongue out of Laurel's pussy and tightly pressing her mouth around her entrance so she could swallow every precious drop of that heavenly liquid.

Something she did over and over again, although sadly each time she was able to swallow less and less of that precious liquid. Although it did marked her as the pussy loving slut she was, something which made her heart practically flutter at this point.

Of course after each orgasm Sara shoved her tongue as deep as it could go into Laurel's cunt and tongue fucked her sister until she came for her again. For better or for worse she was able to tongue fuck the bitch for an increasingly long time. No, it was definitely for the better, as it gave Sara the chance to savour the perverted act, and even leave her tongue buried in the for a few long seconds so she could savour Laurel's pussy being wrapped around it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers