Close Enough Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More importantly, it arguably meant that she was the dominant one in that moment. The one in control. The top. Something she would make crystal clear by adding her fingers into the mix. Or at least, that was the plan.

Then all of a sudden Laurel was grabbing two handfuls of her hair and shoving her face as deep as it would go into her cunt. Which she had been doing almost throughout, only easing off when she finally came, but now Laurel was using every ounce of her strength to really suffocate her in pussy, until Sara could barely breathe, and her whole world became pussy. Her big sister's pussy.

Oh God, it was all she could smell, taste and see, and she loved it. That was why instead of trying to take back control she went limp, allowing Laurel to start grinding herself violently into her face. Although she did stick out her tongue and do her best to hammer the other girl's clit, but mostly she let Laurel take control again.

Which meant that even with her mouth open most of the heavenly liquid ended up covering her face, marking Sara as what she was, a pussy slut. And more importantly in that moment, her big sister's pussy loving lesbian slut. Well, actually pussy loving bisexual slut, but whatever. The point was Sara had never felt more like a lesbo whore, and she loved it.

She loved everything about this, especially as in that moment she truly believed this was her big sister. But then Black Siren pulled away, and even as she desperately tried to regain her composure she grinned down wickedly at Sara, making The White Canary curse herself for her weakness, and vowed to take vengeance. Vengeance which would be very, very pleasurable.

"Wow..." Black Siren panted, and then chuckled wickedly, "You always were a slut."

"True." Sara shrugged it off, and returned that wicked grin, "And soon, you'll be my slut."

"Unlikely, because I'm about to fuck your fat ass and make you my mindless little anal bitch! Mmmmmmmm, just like I did to all of your little friends." Black Siren pointed out.

"Bring it on." Sara challenged, "We both know you don't have what it takes, and then I'll humble you in front of my friends, and make them realize you're all bark and no bite."

"Well, since you're so sure, bend over. Oh yeah, bend over and give me that big ass of yours." Black Siren ordered.

"Gladly." Sara replied, "Do your worst."

"Oh Sara, you're going to regret that." Black Siren grinned wickedly.

Black Siren then took a moment to enjoy the irony that she, and this other version of her sister, were now fighting like real sisters just before one butt fucked the other. Arguably they were real sisters, which made what they had just done, and what they were going to do, that much more perverted.

It certainly made Black Siren love it even more, which was really saying something, as she might have literally drooled when the mighty Sara Lance bent over for her. God, the little slut even wiggled her ass at her, which was not unlike waving a red flag at a bull. Only instead of charging Black Siren gave a wide smirk, retrieved her strap-on, and then attached it to herself and covered it with lube menacingly in front of her little sister, who just smirked back like the slut she was.

"I suppose I should be really give one of my bitches the honour of preparing your ass for me. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, especially little Felicity, who always had a crush on you." Black Siren taunted, pausing to lick her lips as she walked around until she was again looking directly at that big booty, before continuing, "But honestly? I just can't resist treating myself."

"And why would you?" Sara taunted her back.

Ignoring the reply Black Siren kneeled down behind her prey, licked her lips again, and then buried her face in between those juicy cheeks. She didn't even bother to spread them at first, instead just choosing to enjoy the feeling of those meaty globes against her face as she frantically licked her baby sister's butt hole. To her shame she even rubbed her face in those cheeks as if she was motor-boating a big pair of tits, but she just couldn't help it.

Black Siren was just so lost in her lust for this big fat ass. Which was why she probably rimmed it for longer than was necessary. Not that Sara was complaining. No, she spent the entire time moaning, gasping and even whimpering with delight, which was another thing which had Black Siren lingering on this act.

Another was the fact that when she tried to push her tongue into Sara's butt she got surprisingly far, given she hadn't had the pleasure of fucking it yet. Which was disappointing, as it proved Sara was far from an anal virgin, but then again it would be a crime against nature if Sara had been.

Oh yes, this ass deserved to be pounded on a regular basis, and Black Siren silently promised that was exactly what was going to happen. And she was going to be the one to do it. Starting right now with her tongue violating that private hole and thrusting in and out for a few long minutes, Black Siren stopping only to pull back and spit into that eager little fuck hole to make it extra nasty.

Of course, inevitably Black Siren replaced her tongue with her fingers. She started out with just one, barely pausing to savour the moment, before pushing it all the way inside of Sara's slutty little ass hole. As that pretty much slid in like a hot knife through butter she almost immediately added a second, and then eventually a third, both of which made this total anal slut cry out with pure joy.

Oh yes, this was going to be so easy. So fucking easy to make this bitch her bitch, Black Siren thought with a wicked smile, as she spent a few long minutes fingering that fuck hole, before she took what she really wanted. What she deserved. What was rightfully hers.

"That should be more than enough for a whore like you." Black Siren taunted as she pulled her fingers out and smacked Sara's ass as hard as she could, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, more than enough. So spread your cheeks bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, spread your cheeks and give me your bitch hole!"

Sara strongly thought about saying something quippy, but it would have seemed desperate under the circumstances, and honestly, she was enjoying her moment of total submission. So for better or for worse she pressed her face to the bed sheets, reached back and pulled her cheeks apart as commanded. Although she did manage to slip in a rebellion in the form of swiftly pulling her cheeks apart, something Nyssa would have definitely scolded and punished her for.

Something she might later receive from her sister's doppelgänger, given the look on Black Siren's face. Totally worth it though, Sara thought with a wicked grin. Even if the result was a quick, hard anal penetration, Black Siren doing well to put her at ease by just placing the dick against her back hole and just leaving it there for a few long seconds, before taking Sara by surprise when she slammed forward.

Most women would probably cry out in agony from having their most private holes violated in such a way. Or even violated at all, honestly. And to be fair, it didn't feel wonderful for Sara. However she had experienced far worse is a vigilante, then as a time traveler, and especially when she been trained within the League of Assassins.

So although she did cry out it wasn't in pain, at least not completely. There was definitely some pain, as it had been a long time since she'd been butt fucked, far too long if she was honest, but she enjoyed that pain, meaning that her cry was mostly pleasure. Which of course Black Siren noticed, and just had to comment on.

"Oh my God, you actually enjoyed that, didn't you? Huh? Oh God, you really are just a shameless slut, aren't you?" Black Siren laughed with a mixture of disgust and delight, although definitely more the latter than the former, "Oh fuck, I think your even sluttyer then my Sara, and my bitches combined. I mean... God, I can't imagine actually enjoying getting anally penetrated, but you did, didn't you? Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh you did, mmmmmmmmmm, and it slid in so easy. Sooooooooo easy into your butt hole. Fuck Sara, do you not have an ounce of shame? You do know you don't have to bend over for everything that moves, right?"

Again Sara didn't respond, but not because she was ignoring the words. No, she was allowing them to sink in, as like the pain which was now fading the verbal humiliation only added to her enjoyment. Then she was treated to both as Black Siren started pushing more and more of that dildo into her tailpipe.

At first she did this slowly, allowing both sisters to savour the feeling of a cock strapped around one of their waists slowly sliding into the other's back door. Maybe especially Black Siren, as Sara knew for a fact that getting to watch a butt hole being obscenely stretch wider around her dick as she slid into that forbidden hole was intoxicating. Especially when the bottom was spreading her cheeks, providing the best look possible of that twisted little sight.

The fact that she was now the bottom spreading her cheeks in providing her top with the best look possible at the dick owning her ass hole was certainly an intense feeling for Sara. Especially as this woman had the face of her sister, and even was her sister in another world, making it very easy for her to get lost in the idea that this really was her Laurel doing this to her.

That her own sister was stuffing her ass full of strap-on cock. However she was reminded that it wasn't her Laurel as after she got about half way Black Siren slammed the rest of the strap-on into Sara's shit hole. Admittedly, this caused the mixture of pain and pleasure that the initial anal penetration had, but Sara had been enjoying the long, slow butt stuffing, so she couldn't help giving 'Mistress Laurel' a piece of her mind this time.

"Ah fuck!" Sara cried out loudly, before grumbling, "God, and my Laurel used to call me impatient."

"Well, clearly she at least got something right." Black Siren quipped, before pointing out, "And don't even try to pretend you didn't enjoy that."

"I did." Sara admitted nonchalantly, quickly adding, "But I was also enjoying what you were doing before, and a real top would know the importance of stretching it out and teasing me."

"I am a real top." Black Siren glared, before smirking, "And I'll prove it by stretching you out."

"Ah fuck." Sara then repeated, this time in pleasure as Black Siren started grinding her hips, and thus churned her insides with the dick.

"How's that, huh? Feeling stretched out enough now?" Black Siren mocked, grabbing Sara's hair and using it to pull the other girl's head upwards until she was pretty much growling into her ear, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, does my baby sister feel nice and stretched out by her big sister's dick? Huh Sara? You like feeling that in your guts? Turning them into mincemeat? Huh?"

"Just shut up and fuck me." Sara moaned.

"Gladly." Black Siren practically spat, letting go of Sara's hair in favour of grabbing her hips so she could officially start the sodomy.

Felicity wasn't in a very good position to see it, but she could tell from the movement of Mistress Laurel's amazing body, and Sara's cries of almost pure pleasure, that the butt fucking had officially started. That Mistress Laurel was sliding inch after inch of strap-on cock out of Sara's most private hole, and then pushing every single inch back in, and then repeat the process, meaning that a Laurel Lance was sodomizing a Sara Lance.

In that moment it didn't matter that it wasn't really the Laurel they had known, it felt like it, and considering the two Laurels were a perfect biological match that meant that this was Incest. Something Felicity would have found off-putting before, but now she found it amazingly hot, especially because of her crush on Sara, and the fact that she adored Mistress Laurel.

In fact Felicity found the sight of this incredibly forbidden act so incredibly hot she almost didn't feel jealous that she wasn't involved. Of course, Mistress Laurel fucked Dinah and Thea in front of her all the time, so of course she knew there was a benefit to it, but she wasn't sure she'd ever been more okay with just watching. Especially because she knew she was actually going to be given the chance to get involved very soon.

That chance came sooner than she was expecting it, which of course came in the form of Mistress Laurel pulling her cock out of her sister's ass hole and then slowly making her way to where her sex slaves were waiting. Then after briefly debating it Mistress Laurel press the tip of her ass flavoured strap-on against Felicity's lips and gave her a very familiar order.

"Suck my cock Felicity." Black Siren ordered, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck my sister's ass cream off of my big dick."

"Yes Mistress Laurel, thank you Mistress Laurel." Felicity quickly replied and obeyed.

Although she couldn't help savour the flavour of the deepest part of another girl's ass by lingering on the head of the cock when she took it into her mouth. Especially given that it was Sara Lance's ass she was tasting, literally making this a dream come true. Well, admittedly this wasn't how she'd most imagine tasting Sara for the first time, but it was definitely on the list.

Oh yes, even before she accepted her role as Mistress Laurel's bitch, Felicity noticed Sara's big booty and fantasized about tasting it, albeit after first tasting her lips, and especially her pussy. Hopefully there would be time for that later, but for now this was really good, especially while she was tasting Sara's butt on Mistress Laurel's cock.

Obviously she would like to taste it from the source at some point, but there was something extra special about the first time she tasted Sara Lance's booty being on Laurel Lance's cock, a fact that Felicity savored throughout the blow job. Although she might have savored it too much, as she got an annoyed fake cough from Mistress Laurel, and then some more 'verbal encouragement' which made Felicity feel really bad for embarrassing her Dom.

Desperately wanting to make it up to her Felicity started bobbing her head up and down the dick, soon pushing it into her throat so she could get every drop of that yummy butt cream. Which thankfully got a more pleased reaction from her owner.

"Come on bitch, suck my dick! We both know you can do better than that." Black Siren practically growled in annoyance after Felicity had lingered too long on the head of the strap-on, and then once she got what she really wanted the super villain added gleefully, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's better. Mmmmmmmmm, that's so much better. Oh yeah, take it all! Mmmmmmmmmm, all the way down your whore throat.

That's it Felicity, just like I taught you. Not that you needed much teaching. No, you, and all the rest of these sluts, were natural cock suckers. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, especially when you get to taste each other's asses on my big dick. And now you get to taste her precious Sara's ass on my dick. Lucky you. And lucky her. Oh yes, you bitches are going to love tasting each other on my cock, once every last one of you is broken in. Oh yeah, it's only a matter of time."

Sara knew exactly what this bitch was doing, and honestly, it was as amusing as it was frustrating. As if all it would take to break her was a little teasing. Bitch please. With everything she had endured this was at worst an annoyance, and for quite a while it was exactly the opposite.

Because there was definitely something to be said for the twisted thrill of holding herself open as 'Mistress Laurel' went back and forth between fucking her ass and the mouths of her ATM loving sluts, starting with Felicity, then Thea, and then Dinah before repeating the process again. Plus she got a hell of a show out of it, Sara enjoying watching sweet, innocent little Felicity and the little brat Thea really pushing that ass flavoured cock into their mouths and down their throats, moaning happily the entire time.

Of course, all this teasing would just really ultimately result in her cumming harder, so mostly Sara welcomed it. Hell, part of her wanted to do this forever. However, a growing part also wanted to cum. Needed to cum, actually. The question was, could she get what she so desperately needed without breaking? Black Siren had probably used this technique before to get exactly what she wanted, and she was clearly very good at it.

But again, it would take a lot more to break a slut the caliber of the White Canary. So Sara simply savored every moment of this teasing, and then when she wanted to cum she began giving Black Siren exactly what she wanted, sort of, confident in the knowledge they were just meaningless words.

"Fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard and make me cum, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me in the fucking ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" Sara eventually cried out in between moans, gasps and whimpers, "Yesssssssssss, pound my slutty little ass hole! Slam fuck it hard and deep and make me fucking squirt! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me, sis! I wanna get butt fucked by my big sister! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, I've always wanted you to fuck me Laurel, mmmmmmmmm, and now I've finally got my chance. Well, close enough. Oh yes, this is close enough, so... Mistress Laurel, fuck my ass hard and make me cum! Please? Oh please, fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my butt, oh fuck, fuck me in the butt, butt fuck me, oh shit, ass fuck me and make me your bitch, if you can. Oh yes, oh please, Mistress Laurel... oh Mistress Laurel, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddddd!"

It was almost disappointing how quickly Sara got what she wanted. If Black Siren had been a little more skilled at topping, she would've drawn this out, really made Sara verbally humiliate herself to the point that she had to make her truly believe that she had broken her. Sara was more than ready to do that, and was confident that she could convince Black Siren of her victory, only then to reveal the truth later.

Instead the pace was increased rather quickly, almost instantly making Sara cum. That at least was additional humiliation, as it proved not only to this bitch, but to Sara's friends exactly what kind of slut the White Canary was. Namely an anal slut. Oh yes, Sara Lance was a total anal slut, and now all of her closest friends knew it.

Well, thankfully, there was some that didn't, but certainly the majority now knew. Nyssa and Oliver of course knew before, and now so did Thea, who was practically family to her, and dear sweet Felicity, who had the same feelings for Sara that Sara had for her, making this moment certainly very interesting. And although she lacked patience Black Siren continued to sodomize her skilfully, and now with incredible power, which she kept up for quite a while.

So much so that Sara actually wondered if by the end of this, she would actually mean the words she had said, and so much more. In fact, in that moment, as she was bombarded with climax after climax from having her ass perhaps literally destroyed by pretty much her own sister, it truly didn't seem so bad to become Mistress Laurel's bitch.

Black Siren was pretty sure that Sara wasn't broken yet. Or at least, she hoped not. That would be a little anticlimactic, considering how stubborn she was proven to be. But if there was one thing this Sara and her Sara definitely had in common, it was the fact that they were shameless sluts, so maybe, just maybe if she bombarded her with enough pleasure it would get the job done. It was certainly worth a try, and half of the fun doing it, Black Siren smirking with wicked delight as she effortlessly made the total anal slut cum for her over and over again. Especially as each one seemed to be a monster orgasm, causing the little ass whore to scream with ecstasy and her cum to squirt out of her cunt.