Close Enough Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only downside to that was it was so incredibly satisfying to pretty much do this to her own sister Black Siren just couldn't hold back from cumming herself. No, the combination of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomizing her own sister, and making her cum in the process, was easy enough to give Black Siren one of the most satisfying climaxes of her life.

Although, like the awesome top she was, she powered through it, and the several more that followed, to deliver a truly epic rectum wrecking which would surely make this anal loving bitch her anal loving bitch forever. Or at the very least, get her closer to that position. No! No, Black Siren needed to make this anal loving bitch her anal loving bitch. She needed that more than anything.

With that in mind Black Siren truly began using every ounce of her strength to brutalize her baby sister's butt hole. This caused a few wonderful things to happen, definitely including those juicy cheeks jiggling even more for her, which was saying a lot considering how much they had been bouncing throughout the anal sex. It also made Sara squeal, cry and whimper even more loudly, and of course made the bitch cum.

Both of them. Oh yes, Black Siren was a bad ass bitch, something she was proven by performing what had to be the ultimate act of dominance over this better trained assassin. Proving Sara was the other kind of bitch. An anal loving bitch, destined to be owned by someone like Mistress Laurel. Something which became very important for Black Siren to tell her new bitch, and all of her little bitches.

"CUM FOR ME YOU BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS!" Black Siren screamed gleefully at the top of her lungs, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMM, YOU'RE A BITCH NOW SARA! MY BITCH! YOU MIGHT BE TO DUMB TO KNOW IT YET, BUT YOU'RE MINE! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I OWN YOU! I OWN YOUR FAT ASS! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT MY ANAL BITCH! MY BUTT SLUT! MY BITCH CANARY! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE THE BITCH CANARY NOW SARA, MMMMMMMMMMM, AND YOU BETTER GET FUCKING USE TO IT! OH YEAH, AH FUCK, YOU'RE MINE, YOU'RE MY BITCH, THE BITCH CANARY, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Of course Black Siren struggle to remain coherent for very long, as she was busy being bombarded with pleasure, and soon the two Lance sisters became completely lost in having butt sex with each other. Especially as Sara was pretty much slamming her ass back against what had to be rectum wrecking thrusts, making sure that the anal pounding was as hard and as deep as it could possibly be, and the two sisters became like wild animals, using each other to satisfy their needs.

Sadly, this couldn't continue indefinitely. Something had to give, and unfortunately for Black Siren, it was her. Oh God, she embarrassed herself by collapsing on top of Sara, who was thankfully equally exhausted, and the two girls collapsed in a heap. They then laid there for quite a while, until Black Siren was ready to ask the question she was sure she already knew the answer too.

"So, are you my bitch?" Black Siren asked softly.

Sara laughed, "Really? That's the best you got? Oh honey, you're going to need to do a lot better to break me."

"Challenge excepted." Black Siren quipped as she rolled off of Sara and smacked her ass as hard as she could, "And we can start by having you spread your cheeks and show me, and your little friends, just how widely gaped your bitch hole is. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, let everyone see how I left the butt hole of my sister, The Bitch Canary gaping wide open."

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Sara groaned mockingly before slowly doing as she was told.

Sara mostly said that to save face, as the combination of the sudden but quick removal of the cock from her ass followed up by that hard spank had her crying out and then whimpering pathetically, twice. Which wasn't that embarrassing, but it was counterproductive, considering she was trying to make it clear that she was still very much not broken.

It was also counterproductive to push her ass into the air and then spread her cheeks, especially slowly. That was only because she was tired, but it was definitely the kind of thing a eager to please bottom would do, so she was annoyed at herself for it. Of course there wasn't much she could do at that moment, except hold herself open, and exposing her widely stretched butt hole to her friends, and the bitch determined to make Sara her bitch.

"Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, that's so hot." Black Siren moaned with delight, and added with an evil laugh, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me that pretty gape. Show me and your precious friends that shit hole I stretched wide open and that the cavernous ruin. Make them realize that you're not going to save them. That you're nothing but The Bitch Canary! My Bitch Canary. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, I made my sister my Bitch Canary, didn't I Sara? Come on, you don't have to pretend. We both know what you are now, so just admit it, and I promise I'll leave you gaping like this every day bitch!"

"Still no." Sara said softly, and with more than a little annoyance.

"But you will." Black Siren insisted, enjoying the sight for a few long seconds, before pushing Sara's hands out of the way so she could smack that booty to emphasize her next order, "Now do what you do best and suck my cock! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck your ass cream off of my big dick like the dirty little slut you are! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, suck it! Suck it good bitch!"

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Sara groaned mockingly before slowly doing as she was told.

Reinvigorated by humiliating herself, the conversation they'd just had, and honestly, the thought of tasting her own ass, made sure Sara was quick to turn around and wrap her lips around the head of the dildo. She then immediately moaned loudly and happily, her eyelids fluttering closed with pure joy. God, she loved the taste of ass.

Maybe especially her own, although hopefully the silver lining of all this would be that she would get to taste the extremely cute and juicy asses of Thea and especially Felicity. Oh yes, that would literally be a dream come true. And she quite like to taste the butt of the other girl, the other Canary, even though she didn't know her well. But most of all, she wanted to taste the Black Siren's booty, something Sara promised herself she would be doing very soon. And perhaps more importantly, so would Black Siren.

For a few long seconds Sara allowed herself to linger on those fantasies, and perhaps more importantly the head of Black Siren's cock, which allowed her to savour the deepest part of her butt. Then without needing to be asked she started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, taking more and more of it each time until it was hitting the entrance to her throat.

She then lingered on the first half for a while, which admittedly earned her some more encouragement from the bitch trying to enslave her. It wasn't necessary of course, as Sara fully plan to take the full length, and that's exactly what she did, even showing off by pushing the rest of the dildo into her throat in one long thrust downwards, before again beginning to bobbing her head up and down. And of course, she moaned the entire time, although not just because of tasting her own ass.

"Come on bitch, we both know you can do better than that. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, take every inch. Every inch down your throat! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Black Siren ordered in annoyance when Sara didn't immediately push the dildo into her throat, and then when she got what she wanted, what they both wanted, she gleefully continued the running commentary, "Every inch! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, every single inch down that whore throat of yours! Oh God Sara, I just knew you would be the perfect bitch. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I just knew you would be the perfect Bitch Canary. Or at least, you will be, with a little training. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, now I think about it, I'm glad you're not already broken. Oh yeah, because breaking you is going to be so much fun."

Bring it bitch, Sara said with a look, and almost said it out loud, but honestly, she didn't want to stop sucking that cock. There wasn't even any yummy ass cream left to clean, and she was still happily bobbing away on it, because it had been just so long since anyone had dominated her like this. So... maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing if she didn't fight back for a while.

Yes, she would continue letting Black Siren top her like this, and turn the tables later. Maybe much later, given the amount of twisted fantasies that could come true while she was busy being 'The Bitch Canary'. And sure, it wouldn't be Laurel doing this to her, not really, but it would be close enough for her to continue to get off nice and hard, as she just did. Yes, this was close enough.