All Comments on 'Close Friend'

by DaddyDogma69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonder if my friend and I can do this. Id LoVE to have my ass played with. And fucked! Just like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was SOOO HOT and right now I'm SOOO HARD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The formatting is very distracting.

Terence56Terence56over 1 year ago

This is almost exactly how I and my friend started playing together. Follow it up.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

Nice story, I like that "exploratory" element! Fresh and nice! I also appreciate that there is no brutalization of the bottom, which often happens in these types of stories. Five stars from me!

JJH0000JJH0000over 1 year ago

This is how I would like my first anal to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The use of “sissy porn” and the messages on the screen made this whole thing seem sketchy and manipulative. It seemed like his friend was taking advantage of him, like brainwashing him, which seems distrusting. If it had been more naturally mutual, it would’ve been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice!! I hung on every word as tho I was the one being probed! I've been ass fucked twice and i loved that feeling of cock gliding in and out of my hungry hole!! My tight ass needs a good fucking right now!

oxfordseaoxfordsea11 months ago

That is hot. That is hard to read. I couldn’t stop playing with myself while reading. By the end I was all in to imagining having that cock bang my butt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing story and great writing!

oxfordseaoxfordsea6 months ago

Yes, reading a second time. Intensely hard all the way through because the writing is hot, arousing, and makes my straight ass ache for a good buddy’s hard cock to fuck my ass the same way. Never thought I’d admit to bottom fantasies. Not at all queer, but this leaves me wanting to feel a cock inside me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous