Close Observation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Helena and Faisal were exactly as they were before. She was sat on his lap, naked. They kissed deeply as she reached down and stroked his groin rhythmically. Helena suddenly got up off of his lap. She nearly lost her balance as she did do. She climbed onto the bed and lay down with her legs open, wanting him to mount her. There were condoms in this room also, but they were on a cabinet beside the bed. Faisal had to reach over to get one. He pushed his suit trousers down, did not take them off. He hurriedly got on top of Helena and penetrated her. Faisal was obviously about as aroused as a person could be and came in a few strokes. Helena kissed him and stroked his back. Ron felt embarrassed for Faisal and quickly moved away from their door.

Victoria was performing oral sex on her Arab gentleman. He lay on his back, hands behind his head, looking very relaxed, presumably fatigued by his and Victoria's recent activity. Victoria cupped his testicles in her hand as she moved her mouth up and down on his penis. Her eyes were closed. The man's penis was of impressive girth, and Victoria's lips stretched to accommodate it.

Ibrahim and Mo were still with Anabelle. The three of them lay on their sides on the bed, with Anabelle sandwiched between the two men. Mo was behind her and was having anal sex with her. Ibrahim lay facing Annabelle, kissing her tenderly. Anabelle's eyes were closed.

***

Katie and Ibrahim 2 were startled when Ron returned to the front room. They were sniffing lines of cocaine from a coffee table they had pulled conveniently over to their settee. Katie's pupils were dilated. Ron found her impressive. She was very pretty, and very confident. He liked the cherry red colour of hair, he thought it went really well with the tone of her skin.

'All good up there?' She asked.

'Yes,' said Ron. 'Everyone seems to be having a good time.'

Ibrahim looked at Ron and gestured towards the cocaine.

'No thanks Ibrahim,' said Ron. 'You're not going upstairs?'

'I want this Katie to have sex with us,' said Ibrahim 2. Katie snorted with laughter.

'And I keep telling Ibrahim that I've retired,' she said.

'We will pay,' said Ibrahim 2.

'I'm sorry, I'm retired darling. No more sex for me,' said Katie.

Ron heard footsteps on the stairs and turned towards the door. Faisal walked in. He was naked. Katie and Ibrahim 2 didn't bat an eyelid. Ibrahim offered him the rolled-up banknote they had been using, and Faisal sniffed a line of cocaine off of the table.

'You will join us?' Faisal asked Katie. 'We can fuck you?'

'No, no, sorry darling, I'm just here to observe,' said Katie.

'You are very nice. We pay. We have many money,' said Faisal.

'Thank you darling but I'm afraid not,' said Katie. Ron could see why they wanted her. He thought she was gorgeous.

'We pay two thousand,' said Faisal, 'we fuck your ass?'

'I'm very flattered but no, sorry,' said Katie.

Ron went back to the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of water and took some ice from the fridge to put into it. It had been an interesting evening. He looked at his phone and found that it was almost midnight. Time seemed to have been moving very quickly. He remembered that Faisal had been with Helena. If he was now downstairs, another man might now be with her. He decided to go and check on her. When Ron got to the top of the stairs, Ibrahim was waiting to come down. He had put his trousers back on. He looked tired now. He smiled at Ron and clapped a hand on his shoulder before heading down the stairs.

In the first bedroom, Mo was still with Anabelle. She lay on her stomach with him laying on top of her, sodomising her slowly. Anabelle's eyes were almost closed. Both of them looked very relaxed.

Victoria lay on her back on the bed now. The same gentleman, one of the non-English speakers, was with her. He knelt over her; his knees bestride her waist. She was masturbating his penis as it aimed down towards her ample breasts, looking up at him as she did so. He began to moan and ejaculated on to her.

Yousef was with Helena. His face was between her wide-open legs and he licked greedily at her vagina. Helena saw Ron in the doorway and looked at him, embarrassed. She stroked the back of Yousef's head as he licked at her.

The two other non-English speakers were still with Emma. They were taking it in turns to have anal sex with her. She was on all fours, being taken yet again. The man had reached under her and was holding on to her breasts as he thrust at her. Ron still thought she was the most attractive woman he had seen in his life.

***

The party went on till almost four. The Arab men would enjoy the girls, then return downstairs to drink and sniff cocaine before going back up again. The men constantly tried to get Katie to join in with the fun. She was eventually offered twelve-thousand-five hundred pounds to have sex with them all but declined. Emma, Helena, Anabelle and Victoria eventually came down. They were tired. The men were tired too. The girls took cocaine with the men, and they all kept drinking for a short time. Yousef went to bed first, then others started going up. Katie ordered a taxi. Ron started collecting up glasses to take to the kitchen. He was looking for dishwasher tablets in the cupboards under the sink when Katie came in after him.

Thanks for your help tonight Ron,' she said.

'It was a pleasure,' said Ron, which was the simple truth. 'I didn't have to do a great deal in the end, did I?' He said.

'Don't suppose you're on the phone, are you?' she asked. Ron was slightly taken aback by this question but did not want Katie to know this, so answered quickly, 'indeed I am.' He took out his phone. He found his number and showed it to her. She added his number to her contacts.

'Great, I'll be in touch,' she said.

The women left together when the taxi arrived. As they were walking out, Ron noticed that Anabelle embraced Helena and kissed her on the side of her face. It was a tender, lingering kiss. Helena didn't seem to know how to respond to it.

Ibrahim was the last to go to bed. He asked Ron to return at two that afternoon.

'Thank you very much for today Ronald,' he said. He was smiling. 'You have been very, very good.'

***

Ron stopped on the way home and bought fast food. There was a letter on the mat when he got inside his front door. Months ago, his GP had said she would refer him to a team at the local health board who worked with veterans who were experiencing problems. Ron had forgotten all about the referral. The team were offering him an appointment with a Doctor Smith-Crowden in a few days' time. The letter said he should contact them if he would not be attending, to save them wasting the slot. With the new job, and the way the first day had gone, Ron was feeling more positive than he had for months, years even, and Katie, a woman who Ron had immediately found very impressive indeed, had casually, out of the blue, asked for his phone number. Life seemed suddenly very good. He wasn't sure if he'd go to see the team, wasn't sure if he needed to. He thought he would sleep on it and went to bed. The sun was coming up. Out of his window he could see the big buildings over by the tower in the distance, with the light reflecting off of them. It would be another nice day.

12