Close Observation Ch. 12

Story Info
Caroline joins the escort agency.
9.1k words
4.44
8k
00

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie rang Ron at about eleven, the next day. He was back at his by then. He was hungover, but he was getting stuff together to go over to Vicky's place. Toby's friend was moving into his place in a couple of days. He'd had a good time with Emma.

'Hello,' said Katie.

'Hi, you alright?' Ron replied.

'Ron, you missed quite a night,' said Katie.

'I can imagine,' said Ron. He'd been imagining.

'Caroline is wonderful. She is going to make an absolute ton of money,' said Katie.

'I believe that,' said Ron.

'I need you to do something for me,' said Katie.

'What,' said Ron.

'I need to you to help Caroline, with kind of a dress rehearsal,' said Katie.

'I'm sorry?' said Ron.

'Ok. What I want you to do, is go to the flat in Victoria, she'll let you in, then you pretend to be a punter. She's really nervous about starting out, so I was hoping you could help ease her into things,' said Katie.

'You want me to fuck her?' said Ron.

'Basically yes,' said Katie.

'I don't know, Katie,' said Ron.

'How could that possibly seem like a bad thing?' asked Katie.

'I don't know... It sounds weird,' said Ron.

'You'd be getting paid... And she likes you, she said so. I asked both of them if I could invite you to join us last night and she was fine with it, she sounded quite enthusiastic, in fact,' said Katie.

'I don't know,' said Ron. He'd heard the way the girls would talk about clients. He could remember Layla and Annabelle almost pissing themselves laughing about a client who they'd found particularly unimpressive. He didn't want anyone having conversations about him.

'Two hundred quid... And I'm asking you because I think you're marvellous, Ron. I like you; everyone likes you; I want you to do this to help Caroline out, I don't want to chuck her straight in with a client,' said Katie.

'When do you want me to do it?' asked Ron.

'Tonight. She's skint, she wants to get the ball rolling ASAP, which I'm more than happy with,' said Katie.

'No one else finds out about this, ok? No one but you and Caroline will know about this. She needs to agree to that,' said Ron.

'That's fine, I'll talk to her. Thank you, Ron, you're a star,' said Katie.

***

He took the last of his stuff to Pimlico. He and Vicky sat and chatted. Vicky told him they weren't allowed to change the wallpaper in the room, it was part of the lease that they couldn't. Ron thought the wallpaper was disgusting, it was a bright red and black pattern which had probably been popular in aristocrat's homes in the nineteenth century. It made Ron's eyes hurt.

'So you're shagging Emma?' said Vicky.

Ron could feel himself going red.

'I've stayed at her place a couple of times. It's nothing serious, it's not a relationship or anything,' said Ron.

'You're a dark horse Mr Ron!' said Vicky.

'It's nothing serious,' said Ron.

'She's your friend with benefits!' said Vicky.

'You leave me alone, you,' said Ron.

'You won't bring her here will you? Annie will scratch her eyes out,' said Vicky.

'I won't bring her here, no. I'm not really sure what's happening. I think she's hung up on Layla still,' said Ron.

'Oh ok, ouch. Yesterday couldn't have been fun for her,' said Vicky.

'It wasn't. I think that's why she invited me back... I don't really get it, the thing with Layla. I can't see what they've got in common,' said Ron.

'You haven't been fucked by her,' said Vicky.

'Is she that good?' asked Ron.

'Yes,' said Vicky.

'Fucking hell,' said Ron.

'She had me in here once. I was on top of her with that fucking dildo up my bum, and she had me round the waist, she had her hands tight round my waist, and she was lifting my whole body up and down, fucking me. I had my fingers on my clit, and I was screaming. I thought I was going to feint. If I thought I could have that on tap for the rest of my life, I'd take it,' said Vicky.

'Did you have a thing for her?' asked Ron.

'Didn't let myself. By the time she got to me she'd had Emma and Katie, and it was obvious she's not the type to go all mushy, not over a woman anyway. She's a tough girl,' said Vicky.

'Well she got to Emma,' said Ron.

'She certainly did. Emma was besotted with her,' said Vicky.

'I feel for Emma,' said Ron.

'Do you know what, I don't dislike her as much as some of our mutual friends, I do feel for her a bit, but she can be pretty nasty when she wants to be. She's made some comments to me in the past which have stung,' said Vicky.

'I can imagine' said Ron.

'Layla could have been more sensitive though. Before you got there yesterday, she and Caroline went off into the toilets for a bit,' said Vicky.

'She didn't mention that,' said Ron. He was surprised that she hadn't. 'What do you think of Caroline,' asked Ron.

'I think she's fucking delicious. Annie does as well. I can't wait to get my hands on her,' said Vicky.

Ron realised he was thinking along the same lines.

***

The plan was that Ron was going to be exactly like a client. Caroline was going to make her own way there and she was going to open the door and greet him. He got there early and walked around the block a couple of times. The flat was near the station and the shopping precinct across the road from it. There were a lot of people on the streets; people were coming out of the coach station and walking towards the main railway station.

She opened the door. She wore a navy dress. She had white trainers on her feet. He thought the trainers looked good, but he was surprised to see them, he'd only ever seen the girls wearing heels, or boots if clients had requested them. He thought she looked nervous. He also thought she looked phenomenal.

'Hi, nice to meet you,' she said. They stood there awkwardly for a few seconds. Ron smiled.

'Can I come in?' he asked. She went bright red.

'That would be a good start, wouldn't it?' she said. She was laughing. She had a southern accent, she sounded middle-class and quite well to do. He liked her voice.

When they got inside, she gave him a kiss and a hug. It seemed to Ron like she'd suddenly remembered that that was what she was supposed to do at that point in proceedings. Ron liked her perfume. He took the bottle of wine out of his carrier bag and offered it to her.

'Is white wine alright? He asked.

'Yeah, lovely,' she said. Ron thought she looked beautiful, he thought she was on the same level, facially, as Emma and Marie. He thought her body was as good as Vicky's. He couldn't believe this was going to happen.

She went to the kitchen. Ron took the opportunity to go to the observation room. He wasn't going to have an audience. If Katie was in there, she was going to have to leave, it would be non-negotiable. The rooms were empty.

He went to the bedroom. It felt odd being this side of the mirror. Caroline came in with two glasses of wine. She gave him a glass and sipped from hers.

'mmm, it's nice wine,' she said.

'Oh, triffick,' said Ron.

She sat on the edge of the bed and patted next to her on the mattress for him to come and join her. Ron sat down next to her. She put her glass on the floor. She rubbed his back softly, then his arm. She looked in his eyes and brought her face closer to his for him to kiss her.

'Caroline, sorry to break character, but I think the girls normally ask the client to have a shower before things get going,' said Ron.

'Oh my God. She told me that and I forgot. I'm sorry, I'm so nervous,' said Caroline. Ron smiled. He gave her a hug.

'Right. I'll go in the shower, get that wine down you, and then we'll start again, ok? There is nothing to worry about at all, you're gorgeous, and this is going to be alright, alright?' he said.

'Ok. Thanks for doing this,' said Caroline.

'Well it's a sacrifice, I won't lie,' said Ron. He smiled at her and she laughed. 'Drink your wine,' he said. He went into the bathroom. He took his clothes off and realised it felt really odd being naked in there. He almost felt like going back and double checking if anyone had got into the observation rooms.

It took him a while to work out how to get the shower going. He thought it was a good shower, it was powerful. He had to muck about with the taps because the water was burning hot at first. There was shower gel; it was scented stuff that women would buy.

Ron came out with a towel around him. Caroline had drunk her glass of wine. She got up hurriedly when he came out. She came over to him. The wine didn't seem to have made her less nervous. He held his arms out for her to give him a cuddle. God she was gorgeous, he thought. Her breasts seemed to be almost popping out of the dress.

'Ok, I'm going to pick you up,' he said. He did pick her up. He carried her to the bed and put her on it, then got on the bed beside her.

A few weeks ago, he'd barely been going outside his flat. He'd been going running at four in the morning, trying to avoid any contact with other people. When he had gone out in the day, it was a wonder that people hadn't offered to give him their spare change. Now he was here, now things like this were happening.

***

When he got back to Vicky and Annabelle's, Marie was there, and for what felt like the seven hundredth time he found himself desperately trying to conceal the fact that he was in love with her. She smiled and said hello, but he felt pretty sure that he'd hurt her feelings the day before, and it had been gnawing at him.

It was dark in the front room. Marie was sat on Vicky's lap on their settee. Vicky was casually holding Marie's crotch with her right hand. Her left arm was around Marie's waist. They were watching a film and Ron realised it was the one he'd seen at the barrister's place. He remembered liking it, and he thought the leading actress was beautiful. He sat on the other end of the settee and watched. The girls were drinking wine. They had a bowl of crisps on the settee next to them. Vicky told him to help himself and he grabbed a handful.

Annabelle got back just as the film was ending. She said, 'hey roomie!' to Ron. All the girls were well spoken, but Annabelle's accent was even posher than Emma and Vicky's. He really liked Annabelle. She gave Marie a hug and kissed her and sat in the middle of the settee.

'Is that Emily Blunt? I would fuck her brains out,' said Annabelle.

'So would I,' said Vicky.

Ron nipped to the toilet. When he came back, Annabelle was throwing a coin in the air. It landed a couple of metres away and she said she couldn't be bothered to go and look at it. He suspected she'd had a drink. She got another coin out of her purse and flipped it in the air. It came down on the carpet, it was a fifty pence piece.

'Fuck. Tales. I never bloody win!' said Annabelle.

'Ha ha, in your face!' said Vicky. She took her hand away from Marie's crotch and patted her sides. 'Right you, let's get you to bed,' she said to Marie. They got up. They both said goodnight and went out.

'What was that about?' asked Ron.

'What,' said Annabelle. He thought she had an amazing smile.

'The coin thing,' said Ron.

'We always do it, it's to see who fucks Marie,' said Annabelle.

'Oh ok... No sex for you then,' said Ron. He hoped he wasn't going red.

'She'll probably wake up at some point in the night and come in and find me, that's what usually happens,' said Annabelle.

'So, all's not lost,' said Ron.

'No. She's marvellous in bed. I hope she does come in tonight, I'm in the mood now,' said Annabelle.

'Well, hope she does. I'm going to have to go up, I'm pretty knackered,' said Ron.

'Ok then, good night roomie. It is lovely having you here, Ron, really' said Annabelle.

'It's lovely being here,' Ron replied. He meant it, he was buzzing just from being around them, he really liked them both.

It took him a while to get to sleep. Ron could hear Vicky and Marie for a good while. They enjoyed each other. He heard Marie go into Annabelle's room just after three. She and Annabelle enjoyed each other too. Ron thought Annabelle was loud. He'd get ear plugs. It struck him that it didn't feel that bad, not like he'd thought it would, hearing her with the girls. It hurt him but he could take it. He realised he felt good in general, about life. He felt excited about moving in with Vicky and Annabelle, and he'd had an amazing time with Caroline.

***

Ron went running in the morning. He could throw a stone into the Thames from outside the front of their building, so he ran next to the river. When he got back, Vicky was in pyjamas in the kitchen, eating cereal. Ron marvelled at the fact that she could look so attractive, whatever she wore, and with or without make-up. He breasts were bulging underneath the pyjama top. He wanted to jump on her right then and there. He always felt like that whenever he saw her.

'Good morning Mr Ron,' said Vicky.

'Morning Vick,' said Ron.

'No Emma last night?' asked Vicky.

'No. It's not like a big thing or anything. We're not together,' said Ron.

'You're a dark horse Mr Ron!' said Vicky.

'You're winding me up,' said Ron. She laughed.

'I'm going to start looking for bridesmaid's dresses,' said Vicky.

'You leave me alone,' said Ron.

'Romance does seem to be in the air though, seriously,' said Vicky.

'I forgot to ask you, how's things going with your guy?' asked Ron.

'He ghosted me when he found out I was a prostitute,' said Vicky.

'Fuck, I'm sorry,' said Ron.

'Don't be, fuck him,' said Vicky.

'Why's romance in the air then? Asked Ron.

'You and Emma, and now Marie's met someone. Apparently, he's got a massive dick, and she really likes him. She's hoping he'll get her over this doctor in work. She thinks she could fall in love with him,' said Marie.

Ron was getting used to the Marie feeling. He felt it now and it came on hard. He felt his body stiffen, he could feel a tightness around the bottom of his jawline, and the prickling sensation on his cheeks. It hadn't been nice seeing Marie with Layla that time, but he realised that, relatively, it wasn't that painful for him, seeing her with women or hearing about what she got up to with women, or hearing her with Vicky and Annabelle. That stuff wasn't fun but it was just about bearable. The worst times had been with clients, when she seemed to connect with them. The thought of her being with a bloke, of her having a boyfriend, wasn't good.

'Oh no!' said Vicky.

'What?' said Ron. He felt paranoid.

'You've got a thing for Marie!' said Vicky. She was speaking under her breath, so Ron presumed Marie was still in Annabelle's room.

'I haven't, what you on about?' said Ron.

'Oh no, poor Mr Ron. You went all red and you look like your dog just died! Poor Mr Ron!' said Vicky. She came over to him and hugged him. She hugged his head against her breasts and, deeply embarrassed and uncomfortable as he was, he thought it felt fucking incredible.

Ron thought about denying it, but it didn't look like it was going to work.

'How long's it been going on?' asked Vicky. She sounded genuinely concerned.

'I don't know, a while,' said Ron.

'Poor Mr Ron... Oh my God, you didn't hear us last night, did you?' asked Vicky. She was still hugging his head against her breasts. Ron was getting an erection.

'Don't worry about that. I'm getting ear plugs,' said Ron.

'Oh no, that must have been horrible for you! Do you want me stop inviting her round?' asked Vicky.

'No, God no, not at all,' said Ron.

'I feel really bad,' said Vicky.

'Nothing to feel bad about,' said Ron.

'We'll try and be quiet,' said Vicky.

'Vick, I don't want anyone to know about this, I mean it,' said Ron.

'Don't worry Mr Ron, your secret is safe with me,' said Vicky.

His phone went. He got up and she let go of him. He was glad his track bottoms were as baggy as they were. It was Katie was on the phone. He walked towards his room to take it.

'Hi,' he said.

'Hi. How was yesterday, was she ok?' asked Katie.

'Was she ok? Are you serious?' asked Ron. He got into his room and shut the door. Marie and Annabelle must have woken up at some point. They were having sex again. Ron wondered what Marie could be doing to make Annabelle make the noises she was making. He wasn't sure where he could buy earplugs from.

'So it went well?' asked Katie.

'She's amazing, she is absolutely lovely,' said Ron.

'She said she was nervous,' said Katie.

'She was, but it went great,' said Ron.

'I'm glad it did. Her first one is today at four. I've picked the guy, he's a regular and he's really gentle and kind. She's still peeing her knickers with fear, though. She wants you to go round again,' said Katie.

'What, like yesterday?' asked Ron.

'Yes. She wants to do another one with you because she thinks she'll be more confident then when it's for real,' said Katie.

'What time?' asked Ron.

'Can you get there for half two?' asked Katie.

'Yes,' said Ron.

'And can you stay there and watch her with the client? She'll feel better knowing you're there,' said Katie.

'Yeah, no problem,' said Ron.

***

Caroline's first client looked familiar to Ron. He realised it was one of the men from the stag party at the gentlemen's club. Ron couldn't remember his name but seemed to remember it being double barrelled. He was overweight and ginger. Ron thought he could remember him going at Emma hard. She brought him into the bedroom the same way she'd come in with Ron earlier, leading him by the hand. She gently said that once they'd sorted the paperwork out, he needed to take a nice shower, and then they could have some fun. He gave her a wad of cash, no envelope. When he was in the shower, she came around to the obs room. She handed the money to Ron. He asked her if she had counted it and she said she had. She put her arms round Ron and kissed him on the mouth, which he wasn't expecting. She went back out, and he saw her enter the bedroom again. She took her dress off. She had no underwear on. Ron thought it was an impressive sight, seeing her dress come off like that.

Ron wasn't sure how to describe her body. She was slim, but there was just the tiniest bit of extra weight on her, which seemed to make her look even better. He thought she looked like perfectly ripe fruit. All round, she had a body like Emma's or Marie's, only she was shorter. She had great legs, a great rear, but she had breasts as well. It was like she had Vicky's breasts on Emma's body. Emma's body was firm though, from the cross trainer and the treadmill. Caroline's body was soft, when he'd been against her it had almost felt like his body was being absorbed into hers.

Ron had seen a comedy film once where the actor Woody Harrelson told a very voluptuous, beautiful woman that she wasn't his type. She told him that this wasn't true. She said she was every man's type. Caroline was like that. He didn't think she was in the gym every night, making herself look like this, he thought she was naturally, genetically just incredibly physically attractive. There hadn't been any surgical procedures, no Botox. And she was eighteen years old. Ron thought she'd been put on earth to tempt every single person she encountered.

When the ginger guy came out of the bathroom, he was naked, he hadn't bothered with a towel. She went up to him and put her arms round him. They hugged and she squeezed her body against his. She kissed him, and it looked like she was kissing him as deeply as she'd kissed Ron. She asked him what he'd like to do to her and asked if he wanted to come in her mouth. He said that that would be lovely.

She patted the mattress on the bed. He lay down on the bed. She straddled his lower legs and leaned her body forward. Her breasts hung down onto his knees and thighs. She took his penis into her mouth and fellated him. Every now and again her hair would seem to be obscuring his view, and he would brush it aside so that he could see her mouth going up and down on his penis. It didn't take long for him to ejaculate. He told her he was coming before he did, and she raised her mouth up his penis so she could take his semen into her mouth. She managed to swallow his semen, but it looked like it was a struggle.