Close Observation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They snuggled and chatted. Caroline told him she was studying painting at the Royal College of Art, that she was just finishing her first year. Ginger guy had been to Oxford. He said he could remember his first year at university, he said he'd been drunk for most of the time. Ginger guy knew a lot about painters, and they had a good chat about art history. Ron hadn't heard of any of the painters. He thought Caroline was great at talking. He'd thought the same thing about Annabelle. Annabelle always seemed to him like she could connect to people and build rapport easily and he thought Caroline had the same knack.

Caroline began to fondle ginger guy's flaccid penis as they were talking. She lay along the bottom two thirds of his body and started to grind her breasts against his genitals. Ginger guy responded to it, he started moaning. Eventually he lifted her off quite hurriedly, as if he was worried he would come. Caroline giggled. She asked him what he wanted to do to her, she said he could come in her mouth again, or he could fuck her pussy, or he could fuck her arse. He said he wanted to fuck her arse. She said that that was what she wanted him to do, she said she wanted him to bend her over. She got him a condom and got on all fours in front of him. He penetrated her. He seemed to sodomise her hard. Ron wasn't sure if she'd be used to that kind of treatment but then he remembered what the student chaps had done to her. Ginger guy came quickly. Ron wasn't surprised that he did.

More chatting ensued. Ginger guy told her he worked for the conservative party. He was part of a team that handled fund-raising and donations. Caroline asked if famous people donated. He said that they did but that he had to respect their confidentiality. He said he handled millions upon millions of pounds.

Caroline lay along his body again, her breasts resting on his genitals. Presumably, at some point she felt his penis stirring. She ground her breasts in a circular motion against his genitals. She moved herself down and took his penis in her mouth. He eventually ejaculated in her mouth again. She seemed to have less trouble swallowing the load this time.

Ginger guy had another shower before he left. Ron went out to the bedroom when he heard the door go. He could see on her face when she came back in how relieved she was. She was glowing. He told her she'd been brilliant.

***

Marie and Layla were due in an hour later. They were seeing a new client. Ron didn't think it was worth going home and coming back. He read his book for a while. He was reading a book about a big battle on the Eastern Front during the second world war. After a while he nipped out and went to the supermarket on the way into the station. It was busy, there was lots of people everywhere. He bought himself sandwiches. When he got back, Layla had let herself in. She was in the bedroom.

'Hello, my lovely,' she said to him. It came out as 'love-lay' because of her accent.

'Hiya, you alright?' said Ron.

'Good thank you Ron,' said Layla.

'How's your weekend gone?' asked Ron.

'It's been alright. I saw my fella last night... He works away so I don't always see him. It was lovely,' said Layla. She was pulling her leather boots out of her sports bag.

'Oh nice,' said Ron. Ron wondered if Layla had spent one night alone since he'd met her. He pushed that thought away; he got on well with Layla, she was always nice to him.

'Yeah, we went for a meal, it was lovely to see him,' said Layla.

'What does he do, if you don't mind my asking?' said Ron. Layla unfastened her jogging bottoms and let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them and started trying to tug one of the boots on.

'He goes round removing asbestos from buildings. The money's great but he's always all over the place. He's in Middlesbrough now for two weeks,' said Layla.

'Sounds tough,' said Ron.

'Yeah. How's your weekend been, my love?' asked Layla. She nearly lost her balance trying to get the boot on. Ron put his hand out to steady her. She gripped his arm to keep her balance.

'Thank you. These fucking things, honestly,' said Layla.

'Do a lot of people ask for you to wear them?' asked Ron.

'Yeah, I'm wearing them in some of the photos on the website,' said Layla. It took her a while to get the other one on as well. Ron thought it was worth the effort. Every time Ron saw Vicky, he felt like her breasts had got even bigger. With Layla, it seemed like she'd put even more muscle on since he'd last seen her.

'Have you got even bigger?' he asked her. He was looking at her shoulders.

'I have gone up the weight on my overhead press, thank you for noticing Ron, my love,' said Layla. She went into an exaggerated body building pose. Ron laughed.

'Do you mind my asking what you're lifting?' said Ron.

'Over my head? Seventy-seven and a half kilos. I can do more, but I'm doing sets of twenty,' she said. Ron was impressed.

'Well you look good, you look like a beast,' said Ron.

'Thank you, Ron... I think?' said Layla, laughing.

'That was meant as a compliment, honestly, you do look really strong,' said Ron.

'Thank you,' said Layla.

The doorbell rang. Ron looked at Layla. She went and answered the door. It was Marie. Ron was heading out of the bedroom as they came in. She said hiya to him but looked at the floor. Ron headed round to the obs room, wanting to give Marie some space.

***

When he got to the observation room it was just Layla in the bedroom. She wore nothing but the boots now. He guessed Marie was in the bathroom. He didn't like to look at the girls when they were in there. He sat down and started reading his book again. He thought it was a good book.

When Marie came out of the bathroom she went over and kissed Layla on the mouth. Marie looked to be wearing lingerie under her burgundy dress. The dress was long, but it was split up the side to expose her leg. Ron hadn't seen her wearing it before and he thought she looked fantastic. Layla was sat on the bed, and Marie sat on her lap. Layla put her hand in the slit in Marie's dress to grope her. Layla wondered out loud if they had time before the client got there but Marie said she didn't want to have to do her makeup again.

When the buzzer went, Marie answered the door. She came back in with the client. He was young, perhaps early twenties. He had a slightly oriental look to him. Marie introduced him to Layla as Tony. Marie asked him if he'd like to have a shower and he said he would. She pointed to the bathroom and said there was towels in there. Then she went back and sat on Layla's lap. Layla did the same thing again, she put her hand in the slit in Marie's dress and groped at her crotch. Tony watched Marie sit on Marie's lap, and saw Layla put her hand through and onto Marie's crotch.

Marie and Layla couldn't wait for him to get out of the shower. Layla put her hands on Marie's breasts and held them. She kissed the back of Marie's neck, though her hair.

'I want to fuck you,' said Layla.

Marie took her dress off. She had stockings and suspenders on but hadn't bothered with knickers and a bra. Layla had positioned her bag around the corner of the bed. She got the strap-on on quickly. Marie had kept standing by the bed after removing her dress. Layla lay on her back on the bed and Marie climbed on top of her. She straddled Layla and lowered herself on to the dildo. She sat up upright on Layla. Ron assumed that this was what they always did, there hadn't seemed to be any debate or hesitation. Layla gripped Marie's waist and started to jerk her up and down onto the dildo, lifting Marie's whole body weight up and down. Vicky had told him that she enjoyed being taken by Layla in the same way, except that Vicky liked to be sodomised. At first, when she came down on the dildo, Marie made noises like female tennis players sometimes made when they hit a shot, but in a short space of time those noises rose in pitch, until she was screaming, almost shrieking. Tony the client came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

Marie came, screaming. She climbed off and leaned over and kissed Layla very briefly on the mouth, as if thanking Layla for her orgasm. She didn't make eye-contact with Layla. Ron wondered if she was consciously avoiding doing so. He didn't know why she did that, but from what Vicky had said, and from all the stuff Emma had said about Layla, he had a suspicion that Marie wanted to hide the extent of how Layla made her feel. Layla seemed to have this power over the girls, from what she did to them. She'd had it over Emma, and she'd certainly had an effect on Vicky. It looked to Ron like she had the same power over Marie.

'Right. I'm very sorry about that, my love, we got a bit excited,' said Layla. She got up, she took the dildo off and went over to Tony. She put her arms around him, and they kissed. Marie lay on her back on the bed.

'Now we're all yours, you can do whatever you want to us, my love,' said Layla.

'I've got this thing I like doing,' said Tony. I bet you have, Ron thought.

'Have you really, and what's that, what do you want to do to us?' asked Layla.

Tony liked to crouch over women as they lay on their backs, and for the woman to masturbate him onto their breasts. . He straddled Layla. His body was over her waist, his legs astride her ribs. She masturbated him until he came.

Marie seemed to wake up out of a trance. She licked the semen off of Layla's breasts and neck. As she did, Layla caressed the back of her neck. It looked intimate, the way Layla stroked her head and the back of her neck.

The booking adhered to a pattern. Layla and Marie had rough, almost violent, sex, then Tony would be masturbated over either one of their breasts. The second time Layla took her, Marie got herself on all fours. Layla strapped on her dildo and penetrated her. Again, she gripped Marie's waist very tightly. As she thrust herself into Marie, Marie's entire body would be shifted laterally, only by centimetres, in Layla's hands. Marie cried out as the dildo went into her. Whenever Ron saw her being taken by Layla, she always had the same look in her eyes, He thought it was a look of surprise, almost disbelief.

Marie came quickly again. Afterwards, Tony crouched astride Marie. Marie initially masturbated him, aiming his penis at her breasts. Layla got behind Tony, right behind him. She reached around and took over masturbation duties. Layla's breasts squeezed against Tony's back. Marie cupped Tony's genitals. He came hard, ejaculating over Marie.

Tony got out of the way, lying on his back at the edge of the bed, against the wall. Marie got straight onto all fours again; she wanted to be taken the same way as before. Layla seemed to really attack Marie. When they were finished, Marie masturbated Tony onto Layla's breasts. She pressed against his back and worked his penis until he ejaculated on to Layla.

The booking overran slightly because Layla was getting stuck into Marie yet again. Ron had been present at a lot of bookings. He'd seen the girls do all sorts of things, but he didn't think he had ever seen any of them stimulate and satisfy any client as perfectly as Marie and Layla had Tony. It had hurt Ron, watching the way Marie responded to Layla (it had been like getting stabbed through the heart, if he was honest) but he was impressed. He'd seen two people who were genuinely good at what they did.

***

Katie rang Ron's mobile just after the client left. She asked if he could stay there, as Vicky had a booking. He said he could. Marie and Layla wanted to be dropped at the hotel in Chelsea where Layla was living. They both seemed tired on the way there, which didn't surprise Ron. Marie didn't look at him as she thanked him and got out.

***

Vicky had been booked by the same guy that had sodomised Layla solidly for two hours. He only had one hour with Vicky, but he adopted the same tactics. Each time, he sodomized her from behind, with her on all fours. Vicky rested her upper boy on her hands, with her arms extended as they had sex. Ron thought the way that this made her back arch looked incredible. The client always held Vicky's breasts in the palms of his hands as he sodomized her. Vicky seemed to thoroughly enjoy herself. On the way back to Pimlico, she said that something about the angle which the client's penis had gone into her at had kept making her come. She said that on the way out, she'd asked the guy to book her again if he felt like seeing an escort.

Ron rang Emma when he got back. He asked if he could come over. She seemed surprised by the call, but she said he could.

***

Ron picked up the three Russians at Heathrow just after six in the morning. They were very drunk and at times he had to physically help them to stay upright as they went to his car. They were friendly and jovial towards him. They seemed to speak only broken English. He hoped they wouldn't vomit in the car. It wasn't Ron's car, it was the company minivan, but still. It was a hot sunny day, and soon all three of them had their t-shirts off, despite the fact the Ron had the air-conditioning on. They were covered in tattoos.

Toby had told him the Russians were called Dmitri, Alexey and Yevgeny. They looked rough round the edges. They all looked to be in their late forties or early fifties. Each one had very close-cropped hair. One of the them was drinking from a bottle of brandy; Ron was surprised that it wasn't Vodka. They spoke loudly in Russian to each other.

The house was in Belgravia. The street was beautiful, with identical three storey terraced houses stretching along it. The houses looked like the ones in Pimlico, but instead of white, the stucco they were constructed from was painted a creamy colour. The house was huge, the furnishings inside were gorgeous.

Two of the Russians sank into the first chairs they encountered, in a sitting room right at the front of the house. They started to pass the bottle of brandy between them. The other one wanted to find a toilet but was so intoxicated that Ron had to physically help him walk to find it. The Russian had a tattoo of parachute wings on his upper arm. Ron wondered if they were Russian paratroopers. He thought it would make sense if they were, as the men reminded him of enlisted British paras he had encountered, in that he sensed they'd be capable of almost limitless anarchy without any warning.

When he helped the Russian back from the toilet, he too sank into an armchair next to his companions. The Russian who had been to the toilet promptly fell asleep. The other two both had the parachute wings tattoos, at different places on their upper bodies. He caught the attention of one of them. He mimed holding parachute risers and swaying in the wind. The Russian laughed and nodded his head. He gestured towards himself and his two companions, as if to say, yes, we are paras. Ron pointed to himself and smiled. The Russian smiled widely, he spoke in Russian to his other conscious companion and pointed at Ron. The other one raised the Brandy bottle in salute towards Ron.

Within half an hour the other two had also fallen asleep. Ron sat in the room and looked at his phone. When he got bored, he got his book from the car. The Russians snored loudly. Ron had a look round the house. It was massive, it was like a palace.

One of them woke after about an hour, but the others looked almost comatose. The awake Russian said his name was Yevgeny. He mimed that his head was very sore. He asked Ron if there was a toilet and Ron showed him to it. Ron heard him vomiting.

Yevgeny came out, appearing to have vomit around his mouth. They went back into the sitting room. One of the others had left the brandy bottle on the floor, it was about one third full. Yevgeny retrieved it and started drinking from it. He looked at Ron and said a word in Russian. Ron tried to communicate by his facial expression that he didn't understand. Yevgeny imitated the parachuting mime he had seen Ron do earlier.

'Para,' said Ron.

'Pa-ra,' repeated Yevgeny.

Ron gave him the thumbs up. Yevgeny smiled. He offered Ron the brandy bottle, but Ron declined. It wasn't long before Yevgeny was asleep again. He managed to get the rest of the brandy down before he passed out. Ron kept reading his book. The book was actually about a battle between the Russian red army and the Germans.

The other two Russians woke up at different points and staggered upstairs to find a bed. Yevgeny stayed sleeping on the armchair, snoring loudly. Ron was bored. He was happy to be paid for doing virtually nothing, but it was getting tedious waiting for a bunch of drunken, jet-lagged Russians to wake up and want to do something.

He thought about Marie. Since the conversation in the bar he hadn't felt right. He felt like he'd reproached her even though she hadn't done anything wrong. He knew she's been upset, and when he'd seen her since, things hadn't been right. He thought he'd make a gesture and apologise to her.

***

Eventually, the Russians collectively awoke and got themselves together. They wanted to see the Houses of Parliament. None of them showered or changed their clothes, they just wanted to go. On the tube, Ron had to explain that watching pornography on one's phone at full volume wasn't socially acceptable in the UK. He also had to explain that snorting cocaine off of one's house key in a public place wasn't socially acceptable. Two young, professional looking men in suits, sat across from them on the train, looked like they were going to wet themselves with laughter during the latter conversation. Ron couldn't help but notice that Dimitri the Russian had a large amount of cocaine, which, unless it had been left in the house for them, had to have been brought through customs.

At Westminster, the Russians were more interested in staring at female tourists they found attractive than actually looking at the Houses of Parliament. They were not subtle in the way they looked at women. He had to stop them trying to sniff cocaine off of their keys again, in St James Park. Dimitri, who seemed to care even less, about anything, than the others, asked Ron where they could buy alcohol. They walked up into St James and Ron took them to a pub. The Russians started drinking Brandy again, they seemed to have a real taste for it. They would go the toilets every now and again, presumably to sniff cocaine. Yevgeny and Dimitri told Ron, in slurred, broken English, about their experiences fighting in Chechnya.

The Russians became very intoxicated but kept drinking. Alexey eventually gestured to Ron, miming eating with a knife and fork, and saying 'food?' Ron asked what they wanted to eat. They wanted burgers. Ron hailed a taxi outside, which took them to a fast food outlet on Shaftsbury Avenue. They sat downstairs to eat their food. When Dimitri tried to go into the toilet, he found that it was locked. He banged loudly on the door and shouted in Russian. Ron had to tell him to stop it.

After eating they went back to the pub. They drank more brandy and made many more trips to the toilets. Ron had the impression that they were sharing cocaine with other customers as they seemed to be making friends easily with the other people in the pub, who were almost exclusively middle-aged men in well-cut suits. Katie texted to ask Ron if he could work that night, but he said he couldn't, as he had no idea when, or even if, the Russian's would eventually run out of steam. Alexey told Ron about how he had bayonetted a Chechnyan Muslim fighter. He pulled up the sleeve of his tight, white designer t-shirt to show Ron a tattoo he had of a Russian assault rifle with bayonet attached. He had had the tattoo done to commemorate killing the man. Dimitri had been there when Alexey had killed the man. He mimed bayonetting someone (who seemed to be on the floor) and made noises to signify the bayonet striking the man's flesh. The noises amused Ron. Yevgeny asked Ron if he had killed anyone and Ron said that he had. They gave him a cheer and Alexey hugged him roughly. They had been trying to get Ron to drink alcohol all night, and he finally relented. The pub didn't stock red or black label whiskey, so he asked for a glass of Irish whiskey with some ice. Dimitri tried some of it and really liked it. Soon they were all drinking Irish whiskey with ice.