Close Observation Ch. 21

Story Info
The agency girls reach new heights of pleasure.
12.4k words
4.61
9.1k
3

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last chapter, thanks all.

The chaps were even more pleased to see Ron than he was to see them. He first saw Ibrahim leading them out of departures. Yousef was right behind him, then Ibrahim 2 and the others. It had been another early morning flight, but that hadn't stopped them drinking.

'Ronaldinho!' said Ibrahim. Soon they started chanting "Ronaldinho" at him. They started hugging him, one by one. Ron thought, from the smell of their breath, that they'd been drinking whiskey. Mo seemed to have got the glitter off of his face. He also seemed to have put on weight.

'We go to the same place,' said Ibrahim, in the minivan. He was in the passenger seat next to Ron.

'Yes. In Kensington,' said Ron.

'It is very nice house,' said Ibrahim.

'It certainly is. When I've taken you there, I'm going to get a couple of the girls and bring them over,' said Ron.

'Katie's girls?' asked Ibrahim.

'Yes. Layla and Vicky,' said Ron.

'This is good,' said Ibrahim.

***

Ron had forgotten how much he liked the square where the house was. Last time he'd told himself he would come back when the chaps had gone and just sit in the square amongst the trees, reading. He thought it was a beautiful place. There was plenty of shade, but the bright sunlight made the grass and greenery look lush and lovely. It felt like an oasis to him, which he supposed was apt.

Layla had gone to their place to meet Vicky. Ron picked them up and brought them back to Kensington. The chaps were pleased to see them. Ron only just managed to introduce them both before Faisal took Vicky by the hand and the two of them headed up the stairs. Ron had to call to him and remind him that no doors could be all the way closed.

A few of the chaps were visibly tired; Yousef and Ibrahim 2 headed off to their bedrooms. Vicky sat on Mo's lap in the front room. Ibrahim sat and chatted with them. Ron went to use the toilet. When he came back, the straps on Vicky's dress had been unhooked and it had been pulled down to expose her breasts. Mo casually fondled them as they chatted about their flight and about the difference in temperature between London and Riyadh. Before long, the three of them headed upstairs.

Ahmed and another of the chaps, who Ron remembered could not speak English, sat in the kitchen. Ron had found them glasses and they finished off the last remains of a bottle of whiskey. They seemed to have no trouble drinking the whiskey neat. Soon they both went upstairs themselves. Ron sat in the living room and read a new book, about the Vietnam War. Katie rang to see if everything was ok. Ron told her that the chaps had arrived, and that Vicky and Layla were there entertaining them. When he got off the phone, he thought he'd better have a quick look upstairs.

Vicky and Layla were together in a room. Only Ibrahim was with them. Layla wore her strap-on dildo and was sodomising Vicky with it. Vicky lay on her front and Layla lay on top of her. Layla sodomised Vicky gently and intimately. Vicky moaned with pleasure as she did. As Ron watched, Vicky closed her eyes and started to moan louder, then came. It looked like a good one.

Ron went down and read some more. He liked his book; it was about an engagement in the Vietnam War. There was something about the way the authors' wrote, Ron couldn't seem to put the book down. When he went back up, Ibrahim was sodomising Layla, as she sodomised Vicky.

People started emerging from their rooms in the afternoon. Layla and Vicky ended up in separate rooms. They both seemed to be having a lot of anal sex and Ron wondered if Layla was in pain.

Katie called, mid-afternoon, because there'd been a change of plan. The chaps had seen Layla with her strap-on, and they'd realised she could use it on them. Now Layla was going to be there for their whole trip. Katie wanted Ron to get Marie and bring her over. Before he left to get her, he went upstairs and spoke to Layla. He asked her to stay in one room. There were spare rooms in the house; Ibrahim said she could stay in one of them.

***

Marie wore a royal blue dress which exposed a lot of her legs and a lot of her bust. Ron picked her up from Layla's hotel. He got the nervous sensation the instant he saw her, the tight feeling around his body. She kissed him when she got in the car. She still gently pulled his face towards her mouth, every time they met, and kissed his cheek. Ron loved it when she did it.

'Afternoon' said Marie.

'Afternoon. You look gorgeous,' said Ron.

'So do you. Is that a new suit?' asked Marie.

'It is. I splashed out a bit,' said Ron.

'God you look good. How's Emma?' asked Marie.

'She's great,' said Ron.

'Is she with the Arabs now? I had an amazing time with her the other day,' said Marie.

'No, it's Vicky and Layla,' said Ron.

'Oh ok,' said Marie.

'Marie, how are you? I've been wondering whether you've been alright or not,' said Ron.

Marie touched his arm tenderly.

'I know. Thanks for caring about me. I am completely ok. In fact, I'm better than ok. In work, I had a three thousand word essay, a twenty-five thousand word dissertation to do, and case notes and assessments to write up, and the thing with the doctor was going on, then the thing with you, and I felt like I was carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders. Now all that work's done, and the thing with the doctor is well and truly fucking gone, I can tell you. I feel amazing. I feel so much better, I really do,' said Marie.

'I'm glad,' said Ron.

'That means a lot, it does, but I don't for one second want you to think I'm making excuses for the way I behaved—'

'Nah, look, forget about that,' interrupted Ron.

'No, you're going to say that. You've always said that, because you don't like displaying emotions and you don't want people to know you're hurt, but I took all that frustration out on you because I knew you had a soft spot for me, and I didn't think you'd hurt me back for that reason, which is a disgusting thing to do,' said Marie.

'I'd rather just forget about it,' said Ron.

'I know you would. I'm not going to forget about it though. I've just spent months obsessing and dreaming about being with that consultant, and you're worth ten of her, and now, realistically, our relationship probably isn't going to be the same is it? And I'll have to accept that... and Vicky's one of the nicest, coolest girls I've ever met, and she's barely talking to me, and neither's Annabelle, and I've just got to accept it,' said Marie.

'We're going to be fine; we're going to be ok,' said Ron.

'Thank you for saying that. I love you, I really do,' said Marie.

'It's mutual,' said Ron.

***

When they got back to the house in Kensington, some of the chaps were up and about. Mo and Yusef were downstairs in the kitchen. They were obviously pleased to see Marie and made a fuss of her. Ron could hear Vicky upstairs; it amused him that he was so used to the different sounds of the girls working that he could make an educated guess about what she was up to. He thought she had a penis in her mouth and one in either her rectum or her vagina.

Marie surprised Ron, and seemed to surprise Mo and Yusef, by suddenly casually taking off her dress. She wore nothing under the dress. She folded it and placed it neatly on one of the kitchen worktops, then sat down on a stool next to Yusef.

'Marie? Your name is Marie?' asked Yousef.

'It is,' said Marie.

'Katie said, you are doing anal now, yes?' asked Yousef. Ron remembered how the chaps pronounced the word anal differently.

'I am, yes,' said Marie.

Yousef and Mo looked at Marie for a few seconds, and Marie looked back at them. Ron nearly had to laugh; he thought the chaps were looking at her the way a drunk person would look at a chicken vindaloo.

Yousef rose from his kitchen stool. He went out of the kitchen and Ron could hear him on the stairs. He came back down a couple of minutes later. He'd got himself a handful of condoms. Marie smiled mischievously went he came back in. She got off of her stool and positioned herself adjacent to the kitchen worktop. She bent at the waist and rested her forearms on it. Yousef went up behind her. He unfastened his belt and trousers and pulled down his pants. His penis was semi-erect, and he masturbated himself. No-one was saying anything, and Ron was struck by how quiet the scene was. Yousef penetrated Marie anally just as Ron walked out of the kitchen. He went back to the front room and read his book. The book had been adapted into a Hollywood film, but Ron had not watched it as he did not like the actor who starred in the film. He found he was thoroughly enjoying the book.

Ron poked his head round the door of the kitchen after a while. Mo had taken Yousef's place behind Marie, who was in the same position, leaning over the work top as Mo sodomised her. Ron was again struck by how quiet they were, all he could hear was Mo's heavy breathing. Upstairs, one of the chaps was in with Layla. Ron thought he'd respect their privacy. Vicky was with Faisal, who still seemed to look like a member of the Taliban. Vicky was fellating Faisal slowly; she had her eyes closed.

***

In the evening they went out. Everybody seemed to have caught up on some sleep and/or recovered from the alcohol on the flight over. The chaps all dressed up smartly. The girls hadn't realised they would be going out. They all looked elegant and smart, but Vicky had left her dress on the floor in a heap in the front room, and said she felt self-conscious about it looking un-ironed.

They ate at a French restaurant in Marylebone. Ron thought his meal was delicious. The restaurant staff seemed to love the chaps, and much merriment was had. They often had trouble pronouncing things from the menu, and at times the waiter seemed to struggle to keep a straight face. Ron was conscious that to the staff, and to other diners, it would probably seem obvious to them why the girls were there. It bothered him that people might look at them, particularly at Marie, and make judgements. The chaps didn't seem to give two fucks though, and if the girls felt self-conscious or embarrassed, they certainly didn't show it. Ron was struck by how they behaved. He knew Vicky, Marie, and Layla well now, and could compare how they acted with the chaps to how they usually were. Ron thought they were being just as professional, and just as attentive to their work in this context as they were in the bedroom. They didn't talk too loud or drink too much or draw attention to themselves. They flattered and laughed at the chaps' jokes and comments, they smiled dazzlingly, they were polite to the waiters and waitresses. Ron couldn't seem to stop himself looking at Marie. She was sat next to Ibrahim 2; who she seemed to look at, speak to and listen to as if he were the most important person in her world.

The chaps kept asking Ron if he wanted whiskey. They were drinking an expensive single malt scotch. They seemed to want Ron to have a drink with them. Ron wasn't driving, they'd come in two taxis and would be going back to the house in two more, but he didn't want to be under the influence if he was going to be around Marie when she was working.

The tip the chaps left for the staff was massive.

***

Marie and Layla were in the same taxi as Ron going back. Marie sat on Yousef's lap on the journey, he put his hand up her dress and fingered her vagina as they drove. Layla was sat across from Ron; she was next to Ibrahim 2. Ron thought Ibrahim 2 was probably the youngest out of the chaps. He seemed more affected by the whiskey than the others. He leaned forward and put his hand up Layla's skirt; he kept his hand there, stroking and caressing Layla's vagina until they got to the house.

***

Back at the house, the curtains in the front room were quickly closed. All the girls had looked fantastic at the restaurant; Ron could imagine how the chaps would have been waiting impatiently to get them home and get at them. Vicky was de-robed. She got to work right there, on the rug. Ibrahim and Ibrahim 2 took her at the same time, one in her rectum and one in her mouth.

Yousef, the oldest of the chaps and, in Ron's eyes, the authority figure amongst them, took Marie by the arm. He took her upstairs. Mo and Layla were in the kitchen. Mo always seemed so happy and smiley, as if life was a big, fun game. He and Layla were laughing over something, then they started kissing, before also heading up the stairs.

Ron retrieved his book from the front room as both Ibrahim's energetically had their way with Vicky. Vicky was on all fours between them, and Ron couldn't help noticing how good her large, enhanced breasts looked as they hung underneath her. As Ron walked out of the room, he could hear Vicky breathing heavily through her nose as she fellated Ibrahim 2 whilst being sodomised.

Before he sat down in the kitchen to read, he thought he'd have a quick look upstairs. Ron could hear Mo and Layla in a room towards the back of the house. He thought he'd respect their privacy. When he looked around, he could see that Faisal and two other chaps, one called Ahmed and one who's name Ron had forgotten, who could not speak English , were stood outside the door of another bedroom. They looked into the room. Ron presumed Marie was in there.

Yousef was sodomising Marie. Ron saw Yousef's face, and his expression. Marie hadn't been having anal sex with clients when the chaps had visited earlier in the summer. He thought Yousef was sodomising Marie forcefully, assertively, as if he was making a point, as if he was teaching Marie that this was how she needed to please them, and that it was how she should have pleased them last time. Ron thought the others were effectively queuing outside the door for their turn. He thought they would sodomise Marie as well. Marie looked down at the mattress as she was taken by Yousef. Her mouth was closed, and she moaned loudly, through her nose, as Yousef's penis went in and out of her anus.

Ron went down and read for a bit. He liked the chaps, but he hadn't enjoyed the scene upstairs. Marie knew the safe word, but he wondered if she would use it. He heard the Ibrahims and Vicky go up the stairs.

Ron was enjoying his book; one of the authors noted how good he'd felt the North Vietnamese soldiers' marksmanship was. It made Ron thankful that the people he'd fought in Afghanistan had been such muppets. When they'd been in contact, he'd often felt that he'd only take a round himself if a Taliban fighter was aiming at another guardsman ten yards away.

When he went back up, Mo was still with Layla. Ron heard them but didn't look in. There was a bigger crowd outside Marie's room; even Vicky was there, stood naked, being fondled by Yousef as she watched. Ahmed was in the room, on the bed, sodomising Marie. Somebody had brought a container of lube in; it was on its side on the bed. Ron could see that lube had dripped down from Marie's rectum onto the bed sheet. Marie still looked down at the bed as she was sodomised.

When Ron went upstairs again, they were still gathered outside the room, observing. Vicky was fellating Ibrahim 2 as he watched what was being done to Marie. Marie was lying on her side and Faisal was behind her, sodomising her. Ron wondered if everyone had had a turn at Marie's anus. He wondered if she was in pain; he assumed she was. As he went down the stairs, he told himself as forcefully as he could that Marie knew the safe word, that she was choosing to do what she was doing, and that he shouldn't be feeling like he did. He told himself that he basically knew, despite what she said to the contrary, that Marie didn't respect him, that she thought he was weak and that she felt sorry for him. He told himself for about the millionth time that she didn't feel like he felt, and that she wouldn't ever, so there was no need to feel pain or to feel anything.

It was just before three when the noise died down from upstairs. Ron went up to check at about half three. Yousef and Marie were asleep in bed, they looked like a married couple the way they lay next to each other. Vicky was in a bed with Ibrahim 2 and Faisal; they were all fast asleep. Ibrahim 2 was snoring loudly. Ron had been offered a room right at the back of the first floor. He was tired. It had been a long day; he fell asleep quickly.

***

'Are you ok?' asked Ron. He was driving Marie home. Vicky was going to stay at the house and Ron was going to bring Annabelle when he had dropped Marie off.

'I'm fine,' said Marie. Ron had noticed that she'd sat in the passenger's seat awkwardly. He thought she was in pain from last night.

'Was last night fun?' asked Ron.

'It was lovely, I like the Arabs,' said Marie.

'Is the money good?' asked Ron.

'It's amazing, it really is... Is Emma coming today?' asked Marie.

'I think she's going to be in tonight. It'll be Vicky and Annabelle today, then Caroline and Emma are joining in this evening,' said Ron.

'I like Emma, I had a good time with her the other day, I want to work with her again,' said Marie.

'Who's your favourite girl to work with, Layla?' asked Ron.

'With Layla it's the strap-on isn't it, and the muscle. You're with someone who knows how to please you because she's a woman, but she's got the strength of a man. The sex with Layla is amazing, but with someone like Emma, she's beautiful. I like to just look up and see her face as I'm doing stuff to her, and kissing her's amazing. I like all the girls, but I worked with Emma the other day for the first time in a while, and it was fantastic,' said Marie.

'You seemed to enjoy it,' said Ron.

'I did. I think she's gorgeous... How would you feel about the three of us having some fun?' asked Marie. There was something in the tone of her voice as she asked the question, as if suddenly they weren't just chatting. Ron didn't know what to say to her.

'I don't know about that Marie,' he said.

'It wouldn't have to be anything serious, just some fun,' said Marie. There was still that little something in the tone of her voice. Ron had to take his eyes off the road to look in Marie's eyes for a second.

'I don't know Marie... That's not like, I'm not rejecting you or anything, but... look, you know I've had a thing for you, and then we've got where I'm seeing you at work, at the team... I don't know if it would be a wise move,' said Ron.

'That's ok. That makes sense,' Marie replied. She touched his arm lightly. 'I'll have to keep it as a fantasy.'

***

Annabelle commented on how quiet Ron was as they drove back to the house. He said he was tired because yesterday had been such a long day. He said he'd had to pick the chaps up early in the morning, and though they'd slept in the day, he hadn't. Annabelle asked him what shenanigans had occurred at the house the night before, and Ron told them how the chaps had waited in line for their turn at Marie.

When they got back to the house, not many people were up. Mo, Faisal and Ibrahim were sat in the front room. Vicky was with them. The chaps were clothed but Vicky sat naked across Faisal's lap. When Annabelle walked in, they smiled and greeted her warmly. Faisal said, 'good morning Ronaldinho' to Ron. Faisal said they wanted to go to Harrods that day. He said that the others would be ready at about lunchtime. He said he wanted the girls to go with them. Vicky said she'd love to come along, and kissed Faisal. She started to fondle his genitals through his trousers. When Annabelle saw Vicky doing that, she crossed the room and sat on Ibrahim's lap. Annabelle was wearing a black skirt and a white blouse. She quickly took the blouse off, and her black bra underneath. Vicky got onto the floor in front of Faisal. She was undoing his trousers as Ron went up to his room to find his book.