Close Observation Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

It seemed to take so long on the underground, from High Street Kensington to Tower Hill. Yousef seemed to struggle with all the steps coming out of the station. When they walked down to the Tower entrance, Ron was in charge of buying tickets. He had to queue for a while. With the summer being so hot and sunny, the amount of tourists in London seemed to keep growing, and the Tower was busy even this early in the morning. They were taken round the tower by a Yeoman Warder. Ron didn't know him.

Annabelle, Emma, and Caroline had come along. Annabelle had decided to stay on with the chaps. Layla was at home resting. Ron was impressed with her stamina. The way she used the strap-on always looked strenuous, and she'd been at the house for three days, shagging the girls and pegging the chaps. Ron wasn't surprised she needed a lie-in.

Ron took everyone through the Crown Jewels exhibit. Emma saw the Kohi Noor diamond on one of the crowns and joked that she'd like to have one. Ibrahim was behind her and, for a second, Ron thought he was trying to figure out if it would be up for sale.

Ron popped into the Royal Fusiliers museum out of respect, then they went to the armoury exhibit. Yousef and Mo didn't fancy the steps up the side of the building, so they stayed outside with Caroline. When everyone came out, the three of them were sat on a bench eating ice creams.

***

In the afternoon it was back on the tube, back to St James.' The chaps took the girls in the clothes shops on Jermyn Street. All the girls were showered with gifts, mostly clothes and jewellery. Emma was bought a pale grey dress with navy polka dots. It had a double-breasted-like arrangement of black buttons at the front and, when she came out of the changing room wearing it, Ron thought she looked like a princess, he thought she looked stunning.

Dinner was at the restaurant on St James' Street where he'd eaten with the chaps when they'd last come over. As they were close by, Ibrahim had asked Ron to nip round and find out if they could accommodate the whole party. Ron hadn't expected it to be possible with no notice, but the restaurant was quiet, and the staff said they could do it. The place had a tiny forecourt, and when Ron brought everyone through the little alleyway, the staff had put tables together so they could eat outside again.

The meal was incredible. Ron had roast duck with mulberry mustard, which he thought was delicious. Mo had more banter with the waiters. Ron thought the girls looked gorgeous. He assumed that people could probably figure out that they were escorts, but they didn't seem to care at all, they just wanted to make sure the chaps were enjoying themselves and enjoying their company. There were lots of trips to the toilet. Annabelle and Ibrahim went off together at one point. Ron wasn't sure if they would both be going into the same bathroom together, and he wasn't sure if they'd gone to do cocaine, to have sex, or to do both. Caroline looked as amazing as she always did. She had very dark red lipstick on, which Ron thought made her look even more beautiful. She was sat next to Ibrahim. He seemed taken with Caroline and paid her a lot of attention. Ron thought of Ibrahim as like second-in-command amongst the chaps; he was like Yousef's lieutenant. Ron thought he was a good-looking guy, and suspected that if he met any of the girls in real life, they'd be attracted to him.

Ron looked at Emma a lot. She would look back at him; they'd make eye contact and she would smile. Ron was used to seeing her and looking at her face, and being almost unable to believe how attractive she was. He thought that her face, and her tanned skin and her body and the way she smiled, all made her irresistible. At times like this, when he saw her having fun, laughing, and seeming so happy, he felt privileged just to be physically near to her. The thought of sleeping with her and being intimate with her seemed like a dream.

The evening went on. Ron felt great, he was having a good time, and everybody else seemed to be enjoying themselves and feeling good too. As the sun set, it started to get cooler. Everyone was dressed for the sunshine, and Ron saw Emma hugging herself and stroking her arms because she was cold. Ron went and put his suit jacket round her. Yousef signalled a waiter that they wanted their bill.

***

It was going to be a big party. Katie had brought Vicky and Marie. They were all sat on stools in the kitchen with Layla when they got back from the restaurant. Ron got the familiar feeling of tension when he realised Marie was there. He thought they looked good, each one of them. Marie wore her black dress; it was the one she'd worn to the sex club. Vicky wore a floral dress which was cut low. Her breasts looked massive, to the point where the dress seemed to be struggling to contain them. Layla was in a bikini. She was sat next to Katie, leaning against her. Katie was wearing a very dark blue dress he'd seen her in before. Ron knew she'd been dieting, and he had to admit she looked incredible. He expected that Yousef and the chaps would keep trying to get her out of retirement. He thought the dress would tempt them even more.

The chaps made a fuss of the new arrivals. They'd all had a drink and were showing varying signs of intoxication. Viagra was going round. When everyone had had one or two tablets, Ibrahim handed Ron the bag to look after. It was cramped in the kitchen and they soon headed into the front room. Vicky was relieved of her dress as they walked in there, and Faisal, looking, to Ron, more like a member of the Taliban in a suit than ever, hurriedly pulled the curtains shut. Marie was soon naked. Ron thought it was quite a site, seeing her take off her dress and step out of it, revealing that she was not wearing underwear.

Annabelle and Caroline began kissing. They took their clothes off and got onto the rug in the centre of the room to have sex. Emma got on her knees and fellated Mo. Mo reached down to feel her breasts inside her dress. Ibrahim 2 was with Marie. He had her sit back on an armchair, and she opened her legs for him. There had been condoms placed on tables and chairs (and all over the house) since the chaps had arrived. Faisal unzipped his flies and put a condom on his erect penis. He penetrated Marie's anus, and held her ankles up in front of him as he sodomised her. Marie smiled up at him as he moved himself in and out of her anus.

Vicky was also being penetrated anally. She was stood up, leaning towards a wall which she rested her hands upon, while Ahmed sodomised her. Ahmed was a powerfully built, muscular man, and he sodomised Vicky energetically. Layla stood next to them, and fondled Vicky's breasts. Faisal squeezed his body against Layla's from behind.

On the rug, Annabelle lay on top of Caroline, she fingered Caroline rhythmically, urgently sawing her fingers against the top of Caroline's vagina as she drew them in and out.

Ron thought everyone was having a good time, and didn't need any assistance from him, so he went out. He was going to go upstairs to his room, he intended to grab a catnap before he came down to check on the girls again, but Katie saw him in the hallway and called to him. She was still sat in the kitchen; she'd been looking at her phone.

'Hello you,' she said.

'Hi, you ok?' asked Ron.

'I'm great,' said Katie. She was drinking white wine.

'The whole team's here then?' said Ron.

'They are. There's so much money being splashed around, everyone wants to get in on it,' said Katie.

'And goodies as well, they're going mad in the shops,' said Ron.

'How's it been, is everyone ok?' asked Katie.

'They're great, the girls all seem to be having a great time, and you're not going to get any complaints from the chaps,' said Ron.

'How are you? You look a bit tired, Ron,' said Katie.

'I'm knackered,' he said.

'Ok. Take the day off tomorrow, I'll sort it with Tobes. Everyone's having a night off tomorrow anyway, it's er... boy's night,' said Katie.

'Right, don't fancy hanging round for that,' said Ron.

'No, I didn't think you would. Have a drink,' said Katie.

'I'm on the clock,' said Ron.

'Jesus, you're not in the bloody army anymore. Have a drink with me,' said Katie. She got up to find a glass for him. She poured him some wine and he sipped it.

'I'm making a fucking obscene amount of money from this, you know?' said Katie.

'I had a feeling you would be,' said Ron.

'The girls are too. Marie's student loans are going to be paid off. Caroline's probably not even going to have to take one out at all. Everyone's getting rich,' said Katie.

'I know. I'm glad for them. They are earning it, though,' said Ron

'I can imagine. How are you finding it now? Is it still hard seeing Marie at work or is it worse with Emma?' asked Katie.

'I don't know,' said Ron, evasively.

***

Ron sipped his wine. Katie drank hers quickly, and she started getting tipsy. She told Ron about the agency, how she'd left one she worked for to go out on her own, and how she'd slowly got the girls together. She told him that the agency she'd previously worked for had not been remotely discerning about what clients the girls worked with or how many they saw in a day or in a night. She said she'd wanted to do things differently, to move upmarket. She told him it was handy being bisexual because she would only want to take a girl on if she fancied them like mad. She described when she'd met Emma, and when she'd first met Vicky. She said she'd known they were going to make pots of money.

Ron said he'd better poke his head in the front room. Katie came with him. She was a tiny bit unsteady on her feet as she got off of her stool, and Ron helped her balance.

Everybody still seemed to be in the front room. He and Katie entered and the first thing he saw was Layla, bent over the seat of an armchair. Mo was sodomising her quite roughly. From her facial expression, it looked like it was hurting Layla, but she wasn't going to stop him. Caroline was with Ahmed. He was sat on a settee across the room and Caroline was straddling him and bouncing up and down on his lap. Ahmed was leaning his face forward, pushing his face against Caroline's breasts.

Marie was on the rug in the middle. She was having sex with Ibrahim 2, who always seemed to look like a different person without his glasses on. They were having sex in the missionary position. Ibrahim 2 came; he got off of Marie. He got up and went to get his drink. Marie stayed on the rug, on her back, with her legs open. She looked up at Ron and at Katie. Ron thought, from her eyes, that she'd had a drink. There were bottles of whiskey, gin and white wine dotted around the room, on the floor, on the fireplace and on tables. There was cocaine too. Ron could see a bottle of whiskey on the floor just by Ahmed's feet as he had sex with Caroline. Ron was sure it would be tipped over, so he went and picked it up.

Emma and Annabelle were by the window. They were both on all fours next to each other, facing the same way. Emma had Mo in her anus, and the non-English speaking chap in her mouth, whilst Annabelle was sodomised by Yousef as she fellated Faisal. Vicky and Ibrahim were in an armchair to Ron's right. They weren't having sex; she was sat on his lap drinking a glass of wine as he sucked on her nipples. Vicky smiled up at Ron.

Ron was about to go back out. He noticed that Katie was looking down at Marie. Marie was still on the rug; she was looking up at Katie suggestively. She smiled, licked her lips and slid her left hand down between her legs to cup her vagina. Her legs were wide open; she started to masturbate herself, and she lifted her pelvis off of the floor, almost as if she were presenting her vagina up to Katie. Katie looked down at her, she took a step forward, slid the hem of her dress slightly upward to ease her movement, and got down on the floor. She got on top of Marie and she kissed her on the lips. In the blink of an eye they were kissing deeply, breathlessly. Katie pressed her groin against Marie. Marie had her arms around Katie's neck as they kissed. Katie moved her left hand down to Marie's groin, felt for her opening, and put her fingers into Marie's vagina. Marie lifted her left leg up so that the top of her thigh pressed and rubbed against Katie's vagina. Ron looked up, and Katies' head was next to Marie's, the right side of Katie's face was pressed against Marie's face. Marie's eyes were closed; she kissed Katie's cheek gently as Katie fingered her.

Ron had almost forgotten that anyone else was in the room, or that anyone else existed on planet earth, but now, looking around, he realised that everyone else had stopped what they were doing. All eyes were on Katie and Marie. He could see Emma and Annabelle smiling as they watched them. The chaps who had just been with them, Mo and Yousef and Faisal and the non-English speaker, were not smiling, they were watching Katie and Marie like a lion would look at a herd of unsuspecting antelope.

Marie came. Her face broke into a huge smile as she felt the climax coming, and she cried out as it took over her. She and Katie kissed again. Katie got off of Marie and lay on her back on the rug next to her. Katie's dress was up around her waist, her white knickers were exposed.

Yousef went over to Katie. He knelt beside her and put his hand between her legs, cupping her groin. Katie didn't stop him, and he began to rub her vagina through her knickers. She started to subtly move her hips and pelvis, moving her vagina against his hand.

Yousef took her knickers off, sliding them down her legs and off of her. He lifted Katie's shoulders off of the rug until she was sitting up. She rested her hands on the rug behind her to support herself. Yousef went behind her and unzipped her dress. Katie lay down again and slid the dress down her body and off. She took her bra off, exposing her large breasts. Katie was now naked. What must have been an expensive spray tan covered every inch of her. Ron thought her body was fantastic. He looked around the room again. Everyone was watching what was going on on the rug, no one was doing anything to anyone else. The room was silent. Katie was lying on her back and Yousef was looking down at her. Katie didn't look at Yousef, she looked passively upwards, towards the ceiling. Yousef put the palms of his hands under the left side of her body and gently turned her over on to her front.

'I'll need some lube,' she said, assertively.

Vicky moved. She was sat on Ibrahim's lap and she got up and went to retrieve her handbag, which was on the floor against the skirting board by the door. She had lube in a squeezy bottle which she took over to Katie. She knelt down on the other side of Katie's body to Yousef. She put lube onto her fingers and gently applied it to Katie's anus. She started to work her fingers into Katie. When she finished, she went back to her armchair and sat back in Ibrahim's lap. The room was still very quiet. Yousef lay on top of Katie and penetrated her anally. He started to sodomise her, gradually gaining momentum and rhythm until he was thrusting his penis into Katie hard and fast. Katie grunted when Yousef's penis went in.

Yousef came quickly. Ron wasn't remotely surprised that he did. Ron himself was erect as he stood by the door, watching. Ibrahim was next. He got Katie up on all fours and sodomised her just as energetically as Yousef had. Katie looked down at the rug as he took her. Ibrahim came quickly too. Next, Faisal positioned himself behind Katie and penetrated her anally. He'd started to thrust at her anus, finding his rhythm, when Ron went out. He could hear Katie's rhythmic grunts as he went up the stairs.

***

Ron was tempted to masturbate after seeing Katie being sodomised, he'd been that aroused, but he stopped himself. In truth, he was almost too tired to. He got back into his book instead; there wasn't much of it left. He expected he'd be sorry to finish it; he'd enjoyed it so much. He was reading about how the North Vietnamese soldiers had ambushed an American unit in the jungle, and basically massacred the Americans. The few survivors described their experiences; Ron thought it sounded terrifying.

After a short while he heard someone on the stairs. He'd expected that at some stage the party would move upstairs so the chaps could have fun with more privacy. He thought he'd better have a look around. He expected that Katie would still be busy. When he went out, he could see under the door that the light was on in the bathroom. He went downstairs, and he could hear Katie crying out before he even got to the front room.

Yousef was having what Ron assumed was his second go at Katie. She was on an armchair. She knelt on the seat and leaned over the back, presenting her rear to Yousef, who stood, thrusting his penis into her anus. He held Katie's long, cherry red hair. Around the room, the girls were fellating the chaps as they watched. Caroline was going down on Faisal. Her eyes were closed, she seemed totally relaxed as she sucked intimately on his penis.

Ron went back out and back up the stairs. He was starting to feel sleepy; he was glad he'd have tomorrow off. Marie came out of the bathroom as he was walking towards it to get to his room.

'Hey,' she said. She was naked. He was struck by the contrast between her deep tan and the white skin at her groin, where her knickers or panties would have covered her when she sunbathed. He felt the familiar sensation; his body stiffened with anxiety. He hoped it wasn't visible.

'You alright?' he asked. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was, or how good her body looked. She looked relaxed, almost drowsy. He'd seen her like this before after she'd been having sex. He could smell alcohol on her breath. Ron went to make way for her, but she reached out and put her hands on him and drew herself towards him. She squeezed her body against his and pressed her groin against him. She pressed the side of her face against his.

'I can't kiss you because I've had a load of dicks in my mouth,' said Marie. Ron laughed.

'No worries,' he said. He was expecting her to let go of him, but she didn't.

'I'd stop, you know,' she said, softly.

'I'm sorry?' said Ron.

'If you wanted me to, I'd stop it all,' said Marie.

'Stop what?' asked Ron.

'This... Escorting. I'd stop doing it if you wanted me to,' said Marie. She looked at him.

'It's not really up to me is it?' asked Ron. He didn't know what she was on about; he thought she might be pretty drunk. She smiled at him. He thought she was smiling at him the way you'd smile at someone stupid. He wondered if he was just a poor, dumb patient to her.

'I told you about Christina, didn't I? The consultant at my team?' asked Marie.

'You did,' said Ron.

'I loved her, and I fucked her, senseless, and then I realised she wasn't the person I thought she was... That's putting it politely,' said Marie.

'Right' said Ron.

'Well you're exactly who I thought you were. You've protected me, and you protected everyone, and you're amazing, and you were right under my nose, right in front of me. And you're in love with me, you have been for ages. I know it. Everyone knows. ...Well it's mutual. I'm not letting you get away from me now, because I'm not going to meet another one of you. ... I think we should give it a go' said Marie.

It took him a few seconds to register what she'd said to him. He heard someone on the stairs. Marie let go of him and turned to face down the landing. It was Mo.

'Hello you,' said Marie.

'Hello you!' said Mo. He was the smiliest person Ron had ever encountered. He hugged Marie and patted her bottom. He wanted to use the bathroom, and he took Marie by the hand and took her in with him. Ron stayed standing there for a while.