Close Observation Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Ron tried to read but he knew he wouldn't be able to concentrate. What Marie had said to him in the car had thrown him. He didn't want to have a threesome with Marie and Emma, he knew that that was a bad idea. He was surprised when Marie had said what she had.

Ron had had a thing for Marie for a while, and even as he thought of her now, thought about her face, her body, her voice and the way she smiled, he realised that his feelings were as strong as they'd been at any point since he'd met her. When he first saw her, he'd been amazed at how attractive she was, how perfect she'd looked. When he saw her at the mental health team, he started to realise how intelligent she was, and how confident and how brilliant she was in her work. He'd thought she felt sorry for him; he remembered the way she looked at him when he was in with her and the doctor, as she looked up from her notepad as he was talking about Afghanistan. Ron was just coming out of a period where had hardly been around people at all, and where he had not felt like any woman would give him the time of day. When Marie had looked at him like that and listened to what he said so attentively, when he started thinking that she cared about whether he was alright or not, it did affect him; he thought that was a part of how his feelings had got away from him.

The more time he spent working for Toby and working for Katie, seeing Marie and Doctor Smith-Crowden and getting himself back into the world, he found that he was starting to feel like a member of the human race again. His confidence went up. It suddenly started to bother him the way Marie looked at him, like she thought he needed to be looked after, like she thought he couldn't look after himself and deal with his own problems. He thought she didn't think he was a man. He could still see her eyes as she looked up from her notebook. He remembered her eyes when he'd pissed himself, in the car. That memory almost physically hurt him when it flashed into his mind.

It pissed him off, more and more, that she looked at him like that. She would say she loved him, and she would kiss him and touch him. He loved her, and it felt beyond beautiful when she did those things, but always there was that look, the way you'd look at a dog who had three legs, the way you'd look at a bloke who pissed himself because he hadn't been able to hack Afghanistan.

He kissed her when she was drunk, and things changed, then she'd gone for him verbally after the club, and things changed again. That incident was confirmation for him of how she felt, of how she didn't, and probably couldn't respect him. He knew their relationship was going to change again. It had changed, and he realised that, at the current moment, he didn't know what was going on, or where he was with her. She talked to him differently, she looked at him differently. She'd always seemed to care about him, but she'd never given him much indication that she was physically attracted to him. She'd offered to sleep with him when she'd been drunk in his room, but he thought that was because she felt guilty, and because she seemed to be going a bit mental at that particular time. Now she'd asked for a threesome with him and Emma, and she'd said that that was a fantasy for her, having sex with him, and having sex with Emma. Ron wasn't sure what to make of what she'd said. He knew he wasn't going to be able to stop thinking about it.

Ron's door was ajar. Someone was in with Layla and it sounded like they were being pegged. Ron pushed the door all the way shut.

***

Everybody was ready at twelve except Ibrahim 2 and Vicky. The others were gathered downstairs and were becoming impatient, so Ron went upstairs to have a look. Ibrahim 2 was sodomising Vicky. He lay on top of her and pumped away, holding on to her breasts as he did. He looked and sounded like he wasn't far off coming. Normally, Ibrahim 2 wore glasses and always looked very studious and precise. Ron was amused by the contrast in his appearance, watching him with Vicky.

Ron thought he heard Ibrahim 2 climax as he was going down the stairs. It wasn't long before the pair of them came down. Vicky complained that she had been wearing the same dress for two days. Ibrahim said they would buy her a new one at Harrods.

***

They bought her about six new dresses. Annabelle did rather well too. The chaps seemed to derive much more pleasure from buying things for the girls than they did from shopping for themselves. The staff in the women's wear section realised quickly that some fairly serious money would be flying around. They made a fuss of the chaps. Mo, as usual, was in the middle of things, he joked with the female assistants and tried to flirt with them, which seemed to amuse them. All three of the shopping assistants who attended to the party were attractive, one particularly so. Ron hoped the chaps wouldn't try to work something out with them.

If the staff did realise the probable nature of Vicky and Annabelle's relationship with the chaps, they didn't show it. Ron thought that it helped that Layla wasn't there. She'd said she desperately needed to get some sleep; she was exhausted from using the strap-on on a succession of girls and Arabs. The fact that Annabelle and Vicky were so well spoken seemed to make it less obvious that they were escorts. It made Ron a bit uncomfortable to realise that if the staff had heard Layla's accent, the situation would have been more obvious.

On the way back to the house, Annabelle managed to fellate Faisal in the back of the taxi by leaning over Ibrahim's lap.

***

'You did alright today then,' said Ron to Vicky as he drove her back to Pimlico. Katie had arranged for Caroline to take over from Vicky with the chaps. Katie had told him that Marie wouldn't be back at the house for a couple of days; she was sore from what they'd done to her.

'I did. They are very generous fellows, aren't they?' said Vicky.

'They are indeed. You must be knackered,' said Ron.

'I bloody am! I have been buggered so many times, and I've swallowed more cum in a shorter space of time than I ever have before. This is the first time I've ever done bloody shift work in this job,' said Vicky.

'Is the money good?' asked Ron.

'It's amazing. I was there for two days, servicing seven guys. Katie negotiated it all out with them. eighteen grand, of which I keep twelve thousand-five hundred, and I'll be back out tomorrow or the day after,' said Vicky.

'Jesus!' said Ron.

'I know,' said Vicky.

***

Ron was interested to see what the chaps made of Caroline. No one was about downstairs when they went in. Upstairs, a lot of people seemed to be asleep. Someone was in with Layla; Ron didn't go and look in there. Annabelle was in a bedroom with Ibrahim 2 and Ahmed. Ahmed was asleep. Annabelle slowly fellated Ibrahim 2. Annabelle must have heard them on the landing, she turned to look and saw Ron and Caroline in the doorway.

'Come and join us young lady!' said Annabelle.

Annabelle had to wake Ahmed up just to create room on the bed for Caroline, who went in and started taking her clothes off. It amused Ron how Ahmed, Ibrahim 2 and Annabelle looked at Caroline as she stripped in front of them. They were impressed, and they wanted her. Annabelle seemed even more excited than the men; she looked hungrily at Caroline.

Ron went to check upstairs about half an hour later. Annabelle was with Yousef. She was on all fours on the bed, and Yousef held her hair as he sodomised her hard. Caroline was in another room with Mo; she was fellating him.

Ron kept reading his book, he was enjoying it so much that it was a bind to put it down to go upstairs and check on things.

***

More shopping in the afternoon. This time it was Harvey Nichols, then up and down the Brompton Road. Ron felt they were most vulnerable when they were all on the street. He kept an ear out for mopeds and looked around intently for pick pockets. Faisal bought Caroline a maroon dress which Ron thought looked lovely on her. When she came out of the changing rooms, the chaps were all there watching. They actually applauded when she came out wearing the dress. Ron had always thought Caroline was almost unbelievably attractive, but he thought that in the dress she looked out of this world.

They went into a little independent perfume shop on a side street off of the Brompton Road. Annabelle wanted to go there, but once they were all inside the chaps started buying loads of aftershave as well. They had more money than they knew what to do with, that was the simple truth, and they spent it like children. Annabelle and Caroline had perfume, and more clothes in the shops as they went further into Knightsbridge.

***

Dinner was at a restaurant in St James, amongst some shops that all seemed to be selling very expensive and, to Ron's mind, almost comically brightly coloured clothes. Annabelle and Caroline looked stunning; Ron could see heads turning as they all walked in and went to their table. Caroline was wearing her new dress. Ron was sat next to Faisal. He couldn't stop thinking of Faisal as a member of the Taliban, because of his longer hair and rugged features. They talked about football. Ibrahim was close to them and joined in. Ron was surprised how knowledgeable they were about Manchester United, and how concerned they were about the club's current manager and his methods. Ibrahim asked him if he would take them to Millwall and he said he could look into that if they came to London during the season. Ron thought it would be safe enough if they could hire a hospitality box, but knew there was no way, in one million years, that he would have them sitting in the stands.

Ron had fillet steak for his meal. He thought it was incredible. Annabelle was sat next to Mo, and Ron could hear her laughing throughout the evening. The waiters enjoyed banter with Mo as well. Annabelle had mentioned that she found one of the waiters, who was particularly tall, very attractive, and Mo delighted in telling the man. Annabelle was embarrassed, and much mirth was had by the whole party. Caroline was sat next to Yousef. Yousef was the oldest of the chaps. His English wasn't that great. Ron thought that Caroline seemed a bit bored, but she took care to take an interest when Yousef spoke to her. Layla was on Caroline's other side. She seemed self-conscious and uncomfortable. She asked Ahmed, who was next to her, to order for her, and didn't seem to say much in all the time they were in the restaurant. Ron made a point of catching her eye and smiling at her every now and again.

Ron drove them back in the minivan. Stuff was going on in the back as he drove, he could hear the sounds. He worried that someone on the street would see something, or that he'd drive past a police car.

Back at the house, Yousef took Layla off upstairs almost straight away. Some of the chaps congregated in the kitchen. They'd been drinking whiskey at the restaurant and they had some bottles in the kitchen. Ibrahim was visibly drunk, and a couple of others were on the way. Annabelle was in the kitchen with them. The chaps would fondle her and put their hands up her dress. Next time Ron walked in she was naked. She stood next to Ahmed, who was leaning against her and reaching down and fingering her. Faisal fondled her breasts with one hand and putting the fingers of his other hand in Annabelle's mouth for her to suck on. Ron thought Annabelle was aroused.

Caroline was upstairs. She was with Ibrahim 2 and the non-English speaker. They were double penetrating her.

Ron could hear Layla. For a change it sounded like she was on the receiving end of whatever was happening. Ron had a quick look in. Yousef was lying on top of her and sodomising her.

Ron read his book until the noises from upstairs died down, then went up to bed. He was finding the days to be really long. The chaps could have naps in the day and would then be at the girls into the night. Ron couldn't really go to bed while stuff was going on. He was feeling worn out.

***

The next day, the chaps wanted to go on an open top bus tour. Ron took them to Victoria to meet the bus. Annabelle and Caroline went with them, but Ron told the chaps in no uncertain terms that nothing could happen on the bus. It was yet another hot, sunny day. There were other tourists on the bus, some British ones from the North of England, and a Dutch family. It amused Ron that some of the chaps were wearing jumpers, whilst the Europeans were all struggling with the heat. Layla stayed at the house again. She'd told Ron that the chaps were wearing her out. Ron had thought that she was looking visibly tired. He asked her if she needed a break, she said no way. Ron wondered what they were paying her.

The chaps seemed to enjoy the bus tour. They seemed to particularly enjoy seeing places they recognised from films. The bus eventually took them through Lambeth, past the Imperial War Museum and down towards the Elephant and Castle roundabout. Ron explained to Ibrahim that this was where he was from. The chaps seemed to be really interested to find out that they were driving through the area where he'd grown up. Annabelle jokingly told them it was really rough there, and that if they came to Walworth at night they'd get shot. Some of them seemed to believe her.

***

When they got back to the house, Katie and Emma were there. Layla had let them in. Emma was sat across Layla's lap, on the settee in the front room. Ron didn't like seeing Emma sat on Layla's lap. The chaps were very happy indeed to see Emma, and even more so Katie. Ibrahim 2 sat next to Katie and tried to fondle her breasts. Katie batted his hand away. Yousef sat by Emma and Layla. He gave Emma a nice kiss and casually slid his hand from her knee, up her thigh, under the hem of her white dress. Emma opened her legs for him, and he slid his hand up to her vagina. Layla gently put her fingers down inside the top of the dress to touch Emma's nipples.

It was crowded in the room; the chaps were all in there because they were excited about the new arrivals. There were more people than places to sit. Ron went out, he went up to his room. He'd never minded seeing Emma working with men, but he didn't like her being with Layla. Deep down he thought she was still a bit in love with Layla and that he was just a consolation prize, a warm body to lay next to at night every now and again. On top of that, he knew what Layla did to the girls, the way she made them scream. He got back into his book. He was reading about how an American unit had been ambushed by the North Vietnamese Army and, the way the authors had written it, Ron felt like he was actually there, experiencing the ambush. He thought it was the best military history book he'd read for a good while.

Katie knocked his door and came in after about twenty minutes.

'Hello you,' she said.

'Hey, you alright?' said Ron. Katie was dressed up; he thought she looked gorgeous.

'How've thing's been here?' Katie asked.

'Great, everything's ticking over ok,' said Ron.

'Good, good. I had thought to ask you to take Annabelle out, I thought she'd be tired and sore by now, but she's staying; she wants to stay on tonight. I think she's making the most of getting her hands-on Caroline, between us,' said Katie.

'Can't really blame her,' said Ron, smiling.

'You certainly can't,' said Katie.

'Were you tempted to join in?' asked Ron.

'I was, but they keep on and on at me, the Arabs, trying to get me to join in and let them have me. The money keeps going up but it's getting annoying. Can you take Annabelle home in the morning? Vicky's going to come back in the evening,' said Katie.

'Yeah no worries. Is Marie coming back?' asked Ron.

'Maybe tomorrow night. She's been a bit sore. Did they take it in turns on her?' asked Katie.

'Yeah. It went on for a while as well,' said Ron.

'That's what they want to do to me. I don't need to get involved though, I'm making so much from them being here that I could take the rest of the year off,' said Katie.

'I can imagine,' said Ron.

'Are you ok? You look a bit tired,' said Katie.

'I'm alright,' said Ron.

'Ok. I'll be back tomorrow night, I'll see you then,' said Katie.

'Yeah, see you,' said Ron.

Katie left and Ron kept reading. He thought he should go downstairs but he had an idea of what he'd see when he did.

***

When Ron went down, Katie was deep in conversation with Yousef at the front door. He could guess what that was about. He could hear her saying no, laughing at him. Ron wondered how much money was on the table.

Sure enough, in the front room, Emma and Layla were putting on a show for the chaps. They were on the rug in the middle of the room. Emma was on all fours and Layla was hammering her vagina with the strap-on dildo. She gripped Emma's waist as she thrust in and out of her. Emma was crying out; she had her eyes closed. Annabelle and Caroline seemed to be working their way around the edges of the room, fellating the chaps as they watched Layla and Emma. Ron could see cocaine, cut into lines, on one of the tables. It was the first time he'd seen any since the chaps had arrived. He assumed they'd been doing it, but they'd obviously been discreet.

Ron looked at Layla. He watched what she was doing to Emma. He'd tried to do it; he'd seen Layla in a duo, then gone straight to Emma's and tried to have sex with her the way Layla would. Emma had seemed to enjoy it, but she'd said she preferred it when he was gentle. Ron had wanted to make Emma feel the way Layla seemed to always make the girls feel.

Caroline fellated Ibrahim. He held the back of her head and seemed to rhythmically push her head gently down onto his penis. Ibrahim looked intently at Layla and Emma as she fellated him. He came, ejaculating into her mouth. Caroline swallowed his semen. She looked up at Ahmed, who was sitting next to Ibrahim. He smiled at her and began to unbutton his fly. Annabelle was on the other side of the room. Ron could see that her eyes were closed as she fellated Faisal; she was taking his penis deep into her mouth.

***

Next time Ron went downstairs, it was Caroline on the rug with Layla. Caroline sat on top of Layla and rode the strap-on, grinding herself down onto it. Annabelle and Emma were fellating different chaps; Annabelle was going down on Yousef.

***

Ron went down once more. He was shattered. He put his head in for a moment. Layla and Emma were on the rug again. Layla lay on top of Emma and gently sodomised her. Emma seemed to be on the verge of coming.

***

Emma woke him up when she came into his room. She'd been in the shower, and when she kissed him, he could taste mouthwash. Ron was too tired to do anything, and he assumed she was too, but he was happy just to feel her body against him. He could feel her breasts and her nipples against his chest.

'Hello you,' said Emma. Ron thought she sounded tipsy.

'Hey. Did you have a good time?' asked Ron.

'Yeah it was alright. Layla had me,' said Emma. She sounded sleepy.

'I saw. Was it nice?' asked Ron.

'Yeah,' said Emma. She nestled her face into his shoulder, Ron gently held the back of her head.

'Good,' said Ron.

'You know when we started seeing each other, when we were in bed, I used to imagine I was with her, but now, when I'm shagging her, I close my eyes and imagine it's you. It's gone one-eighty' said Emma.

'Go to sleep, you,' said Ron. He kissed her face.

'Ok,' said Emma.

The chaps wanted to go to the Tower of London in the morning. They'd been last time, but Ibrahim told him that they always went and saw the crown jewels, every time they came to London. Ron thought it would probably be a long day. He felt himself falling asleep. He felt good.