Closed Door

Story Info
Esme gets punished hard for a night out.
1.2k words
4.24
36.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhhhh" Esme pried her eyes open. Her face imprinted with the design of the couch, she slumped over the side and slowly sat up. Her tummy was queasy, her throat dry, her head aching so bad. God, how...did I get home? Man it had been a fun night, what I can remember of it...fuck. Ok...first things first, I need water. She stood and stumbled towards the kitchen. Her white tank top twisted, her grey cheekies riding up...Wait..Where are my clothes? What did I DO last night?

She could feel Derick's glare as she entered the kitchen, ignoring him, she walked to the fridge. The cold blast of air from inside making her shiver. Grabbing a bottle of water she quickly shut the door and gulped half of it down. The angry clink of Derick's spoon dropping in his cereal bowl caught her attention. Fuck. How mad is he?

Es took another swig of water.

"Fun night, last night?" Derick's voice was cold steel.

"Yeah..." Esie took two Tylenol and drank some water.

"I found you hours ago, front door left wide open, passed out on the floor with your dress bunched up around your waist. I removed your dress and laid you on the couch. How many fucking times do I have to remind you to shut the front door?!"

Why is he so loud? Esie put her head in her hands. "Babe, do you have to speak so loud?? Where is my dress? Fuck, my head hurts."

"Baby, what if someone came in and robbed us? What if someone came in and hurt you while you were passed out on the floor? What if someone took advantage of you?"

"Well...then my strong sexy man would protect me. He wouldn't let anyone hurt me." She said with no shortage of attitude.

"That is NO reason not to..."

"Derick! NOTHING happened!! Fuck. Why is this even a thing. I've always left doors open, I don't mean to. Why are you suddenly being a whiney bitch??"

"What did you say?" Derick's voice sounded dangerous. He stood and walked over to Es. Towering over her, she could almost touch his anger. Well she wasn't going to stand for that.

"I. SAID. WHY. ARE. YOU. BEING. SUCH. A. WHINEY..."

Raising his hand, Derick slapped her across the face with a sharp stinging blow. Esie gasped and cried out, her big blue eyes wide with shock. Derick had never struck her before. God, why is it making me so wet? He grabbed her hair, yanking her head back before grabbing her chin with his other hand.

"You disrespectful little brat, it's time someone taught you some manners and respect. Using her hair, he forced her onto her knees in front of him. "Let's start with cleaning out that filthy mouth. Open wide for me."

Es parted her lips and waited as he unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out. He slapped her cheeks with it before plunging balls deep into her throat. Groaning loudly, he pulled out and rammed all the way back in. With the mushroom tip lodged firmly in her throat, he growled "Are you gonna stop being a disrespectful little brat?" Another deep thrust. "Answer me!"

Esie tried to answer, but with his thick cock buried in her mouth, she couldn't get a word out. "Are you going to keep leaving doors open?" Tears streamed down Esie's face as she tried to choke out an answer.

"Answer me bitch! Are you gonna leave the front door open anymore?" Es choked and gasped for air. He pulled back just enough to let her get a breath, but fucked her before she could respond. "Have you learned your lesson yet? You little whore! This is what you get for being disrespectful of my rules!"

Tears streamed down Esme's cheeks, spit and precum dripping from her lips. Her chest rose and fell with her breath. She lifted her head, her blue eyes full of defiance and lust. "Fuck. You!"

Derick looked down at his girl, stubborn defiance written all over her face, but he knew if he touched her, he would find her dripping with desire. Fuck she was sexy, and he loved her tears. Grabbing the top of her tank top, he ripped it down the middle, exposing her large breasts, her little pink nipples hard.

Esme shrieked at him "What the..no!! What are you doing?? That's my favori..."

"SHUT UP!" He yanked her head back by the hair, with a hard swing he slapped her breast, leaving an angry pink mark. Esie closed her eyes and cried out as he slapped her other breast, it swayed from the blow. He went back and forth punishing her tits, Es crying in both pain and pleasure.

"Up, now." He grabbed her hair and yanked her to her feet. Dragging her over to the tall oak kitchen table he slammed her down, shoving his cereal dishes off the side. She was ass up over the edge, her toes barely touched the ground. God, he loved her ass. He lowered her panties to her knees and began spanking her raining blow after blow, her ass going from creamy white to fire engine red. She yelped and squirmed, clenching and unclenching her butt cheeks. "Daddy, please! OW!! I'm sorry I'm SORRY!" Her legs kicking, as she twisted to avoid his blows. How the fuck is he so strong? He alternated cheeks, making sure every inch was red, swollen and sore. "Please! I'm sorry!"

He leaned over her back, her raw ass against his jeans. He whispered coldly in her ear "I'm going to show you what an intruder would have done to you last night."

He kissed the back of her neck and stepped back sliding his cock into her pussy getting it wet. "You're not going to like this..." He pulled out, spreading her ass cheeks, lined up his cockhead with her tiny opening and forced his cock in as far as it would go. Her wetness provided some lube, but not enough. She screamed, her chest rising off the table. "NOooo! Fuck! Fuck you!!! He held her down on the table as she squirmed and writhed on his cock, tears pooling beneath her face. Her tight ring stretched vice like around him. Derick growled as he pistoned deeper in her ass. Slowly he gained speed and ground and her squirms and tears turned into moans of pleasure. The deep ache turning into something more. It felt like he was going forever. Suddenly he felt her twist and spasm, fucking him back as she screamed her release.

Derick ripped his cock out of her ass as he forced her down to her knees again. "Open your slut mouth. This is what a disrespectful bitch tastes like!" He shoved his cock back down her sore throat. Esie gagged and choked on him. He showed no mercy, fucking her harder and faster until he began filling her mouth with cum. As her mouth overflowed, he sent rope after rope of cum over her face and tits.

"Savor every fucking drop." He grabbed her chin and stared into her eyes, "Have you learned your lesson?"

In a breathy whisper Esme replied "Yes Daddy."

"Don't make me repeat this." He kissed her gently on the head. She collapsed on the floor as he threw a rag at her. "Clean up, my parents will be here in 20 mins."