Closed Doors Ep. 07 (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack nodded his agreement. He moved a hand to rest on her waist and Zooey smiled at him and moved her hand to rest on his.

"Okay. I'm not an obsessive, stalker-kind of person. I don't do 'spur of the moment, latch on and be a crazy possessive person' sort of things. That's not my personality. I'm not that girl. I'm really a very rational, logical, level-headed person. But I'm not cold either, I do have emotion. Okay?"

Jack nodded again. "Fair enough," he smiled. He started softly stroking a short line, back and forth, along her tank top over her waist with the thumb on his hand and she squeezed his hand lightly, encouragingly.

"Alright. And also, I'm going to apologize if this turns out to sound like a philosophical proof or something. I'm not trying to prove the existence of God here or anything, it's just how I form arguments, or, in this case, explanations."

"I like philosophy, remember?" Jack smiled, adding, "professor."

Zooey playfully slapped the hand that was on her waist. "Funny, music man. As I was saying. Do you remember yesterday when we were talking and you were telling me about your break-up and how you missed being in love and holding hands and all the other things?"

Jack nodded.

"Okay. Now, do you know that feeling like when you walk into a crowded room and you see one person and immediately you feel drawn to them, whoever they are, even if you've never met or seen them before in your life? They radiate some sort of energy that tells you 'Hey, you really want to talk to this person, be in their presence, orbit around them just so you can stay washed in their aura'. You ever have that feeling?"

Jack thought for a second. He flashed back, for a moment, to the first time he saw Debbie. In the next moment, he flashed to finding out she had cheated on him. "Yeah," he answered, "I know what you mean."

"Okay. Now, yesterday, when we first met, there wasn't a crowd of people. There was just you and me. As I was walking, before I ever got to you, before we actually met or talked, I saw you. I saw you when you walked out and sat down. I stopped and just stood there. Some force just held me there, saying 'Look'."

Jack shifted his hand a little on her waist and changed into tracing circles, instead of lines, with his thumb. I didn't see that. I just saw her walking.

Zooey continued. "And from far away, I could feel this energy, your energy, flowing out. I never felt anything like it before. Everything you said that you missed about being in love, that you missed love, I felt it all. And there was this voice telling me 'Him. This person. You want to talk to him, be in his presence, orbit around him, feel his aura'.

"And I came to meet you. Usually, there is a little apprehension, anxiety, when I'm meeting someone new. Certainly when it's just me and not someone introducing me to someone. But there was nothing like that. I was really comfortable."

Jack smiled. He moved his head forward and softly kissed her. Zooey closed her eyes and brought her hand up from his to brush over his cheek. When the kiss ended, she moved her hand down between them, rejoining her other hand, and folded them between her chest and his.

"Should I go on?" Zooey asked softly.

"Please do," Jack said with a quick kiss. "I'm really liking where you're going with it."

Zooey couldn't stop a big blushing smile, but got back to her exposition a few seconds later.

"Then, I came back yesterday. I never go off from my family when they come to visit. Certainly, not for any kind of date or anything. I get to see them so rarely, and chance are that anyone I might meet on vacation wouldn't be viable once I returned home, so it would be more of a loss. But everything in me was pushing me to come back. I had to see you again, talk to you again.

"And when I did, you were such a gentleman. Not in a fake way, to impress me, but genuinely. And you told me about our break-up, the one that started your depression. I thought that was an extremely personal thing to reveal to someone you just met. Unless it was to engender sympathy, but I knew from the start that isn't what it was.

"To tell me something like that meant, to me at least, that you were feeling something enough about me that you were comfortable in revealing it. And that meant a lot."

Zooey closed the gap between them, moving her body against Jack's, her folded arms pressed between them and started speaking a little softer. Jack slid his hand from her waist around to the small of her back and began rubbing slowly up and down as she continued.

"Then you told me about what you missed, about being in love. But I already knew it all, I had felt it. You just confirmed for me that I didn't mistake it. And that meant something.

"And then you played for me. But you weren't singing for me, it was like you were singing to me. The words of the songs, you spoke them to me. You were talking to me."

Jack grinned. "You picked up on that?"

Zooey smiled back, she had been right. "Yeah. You played those songs to say something to me, didn't you?"

Jack nodded, she had found him out.

"That meant something to me. And then we came up here." She paused a moment to collect herself so she could speak the words without getting embarrassed. "We fooled around, and it was fun. And we started having sex, and it was great. But then, in the middle of it, you started making love to me, and it was more than all the rest of it. Sex is fun, casual. But making love is intimate, personal. And that's where we went. I was there with you, too. Six hours after meeting you, we connected, and I knew that it was something that I couldn't just leave.

"When I came this morning and your sister told me you were in the hospital, my heart just dropped. I felt this hole, this pain, that it was all being taken away from me. Before I even got to know it. You were being taken away, and my mind was so flooded that I couldn't even think. We just met, but we're more than just acquaintances. I could love you, I know I will love you, deeply, but I felt I wasn't even going to get the chance. And that hurt."

Zooey's eyes started to mist up as she recounted, and to an extent, re-experienced, the dread she had felt earlier. "Then Hayley, sweet Hayley, was like my angel in a moment. Invited me to stay. Gave me the chance to stay and there wasn't a question in my mind that it was absolutely what I wanted to do. I couldn't just wait, go home and wait, for the chance that you'd be okay and that I would see you again."

Zooey stared silently at Jack, who stared back into her eyes as she finished. After he didn't say or respond in any sort of way after a little, she added, "Does that make any kind of sense to you at all?"

Jack pulled her tightly into him and kissed her with a deep, intense, consuming kiss. Zooey slid an arm around his shoulder and neck, running her fingers through his hair as she pulled and held his lips to her.

After a minute or two, their lips separated. It had seemed like an eternity in a minutely small moment, but Jack needed to say something. "I love that you stayed. When I woke up in the hospital, and it was only you sitting there, I thought I had died and was waking up in heaven."

Zooey smiled brightly and pressed her kiss into his lips again.

"I mean," Jack spoke when the kiss ended, "I'm not one to believe in love at first sight. I don't believe in it, actually."

Zooey frowned a little, but Jack quickly completed his thought for her so that she would understand that it wasn't something that should make her sad. "But if that's what this is, then I thank God that it's real. I thank God that you're real."

Zooey's frowned morphed into a wide, heartfelt smile and a sparkle in her eye before it became another deep kiss. When their lips came apart they lay there in silence, holding each other, staring into each other's eyes and smiling elatedly at one another for the next many several minutes. Zooey felt a wave wash over her body, and remembering that particular sensation, knew that the calming medication he had given her, now redundant and unnecessary after their mutual unburdening, was taking effect throughout her.

When Jack spoke again, it was playful. "Are you sure that all this isn't just because you sneaked a peek at me when I was skinny-dipping yesterday?"

Zooey's eyes and mouth opened wide in surprise for a moment before she started giggling wildly, and put a light, playful slap on his shoulder. "I did not!"

Jack started laughing with her. "Oh, don't deny it. I saw it." He pulled her to him again and managed to kiss her laughing lips and got them to settle and melt into him. As their tongues danced, Zooey felt Jack starting to harden. She pressed her hips a little harder into his and Jack encouraged her by sliding his hand down to her firm ass and gripping it. Zooey moaned her body's welcome into his mouth.

Suddenly, though, Zooey broke away from the kiss. She looked at him with a concerned look. "Jack, you just got out of the hospital, maybe we shouldn't do this right now."

Jack smiled at her concern and shook his head a little against the pillow in disagreement. "Zooey, I'm alright. I think you can feel that my body is working just fine." He pressed his near-full erection a little harder against her for emphasis. "Besides," he added, "if something were to happen, I've got my nurse right here by me." He gripped her body and swiftly rolled her over on top of him.

Zooey let out a yelp, followed by a string of giggles, as she was repositioned. She lay completely on top of his body, looking down at his face, as Jack shifted a little to get his back comfortable now that he was laying on it.

"Well," Zooey said with a quick peck on his lips, "I guess that does make sense." She smiled real big with her lips millimeters from his. Jack lifted his head to meet her lips and Zooey slipped her tongue into the kiss.

----------

Sitting on a bench in the park a couple of blocks away from her house, Stacy Marie stared blankly at the phone cradled in her hands. Beside her, in her book bag from school, was everything she had taken with her when she ran from the house. A torrent of screaming from an argument between her mother and father had followed her out, only fading with distance.

Some clothes, her laptop and her phone. That's all she had. And no one was answering anyways. Sully. Nate. Debbie. No one.

What am I going to do? I have a couple of twenties and a few clothes. That's what I have. All I wanted was mascara, and I didn't even get that. Oh, God, Daddy must hate me. This is all my fault. I wish Hayley were here. None of this probably would've ever happened if she had been. God, this fucking week.

Stacy Marie thought about where she was going to stay. Tonight wasn't going to be a problem, she was staying at the beach house anyways. But that option probably wouldn't be available after that. Oh! The plan. Am I still going to do that? If I am, it has to happen tonight. Jack and Hayley will be back tomorrow. Jack. I'm so close to having him to myself. Just one more night. Of course I'm going through with the plan. Besides, I've already got too much into it. I can worry about this other shit tomorrow.

What was next on the list? The letter. The letter Debbie said she left for Jack. I have to get that. So. I'll go to Hayley's and grab the letter from the poolhouse.

Her phone rang, causing her to jump a little at the sudden snapping of her internal dialogue. The screen said it was her dad.

"Daddy?" she answered.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I was just trying to-, to make you feel good."

"It's alright, Stacy. It's not your fault. I could've stopped it, but...it did feel good. Your mother- well, is your mother."

"You don't hate me?

"No, no, no."

"I love you, daddy. I'm sorry mom doesn't."

"You shouldn't say that, Stacy."

"It's true, isn't it?"

Paul sighed. "Yeah, probably. I don't think she has for a while."

"I know. That's why I felt like doing what I did when I saw you from the door. You deserve better. To feel good."

Paul was silent for a few seconds. "Well, it felt good until your mom showed up, anyways. Where are you at?"

"The park."

"Where are you going?"

"To Debbie's. We had plans for tonight anyways, so I'll just stay there."

"Do you have any money?"

"Yeah. Forty or fifty dollars."

"Do you need anything? Clothes? Other stuff?"

"I packed enough for tonight."

Stacy Marie told him what else she would like and where to find it in her room. They agreed to meet up the next day. Then Stacy Marie hung up, picked up her bag and headed towards Hayley's house.

About fifteen minutes later, she was walking up the Bennett's driveway. As soon as she reached the front door, it opened before she could knock, and Dave nearly ran into her before taking a surprised step back. He looked at her, his eyes lingering a bit at the hard nipples pressing easily out against the thin, spaghetti strap tank top she was wearing. "Stacy," he greeted, clearing his throat anxiously, hoping she didn't notice his leering, "hello."

Stacy Marie smiled sweetly. "Hey, Mr. Bennett."

"Um, you know Hayley's not here, right? They'll be back tomorrow," he said, his attention diverted for a few seconds as he armed the security system and stepped out locking and closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, I know." He armed it and locked up. I can't get in. Shit. "I was just going to pick up a dress I had left in Hayley's room, but I guess you're leaving?"

Dave nodded. "Yeah, I'm interviewing applicants for an intern position later on."

The wall. The wall around the back yard. Hayley and I used to sneak in and out by climbing the back wall. The alarms only go off in the house. That's it! Wait for him to leave. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

"What kind of stuff do interns do?"

"Oh, they're basically assistants. Filing, copying, that sort of stuff."

Stacy Marie's phone rang. The display showed a number she recognized. "Can you excuse me for a moment?"

"Sure," Dave nodded, staring down at her ass as she turned away and took a few steps.

"Hello?" Stacy Marie answered her phone. "What? Right now? Okay, fine. Just hang tight." She hung up. Shit.

"Umm, can I ask a favor, Mr. Bennett?" she asked with a display of innocence as she turned back to face him.

"Sure," he said, snapping his eyes back up from her backside, "what can I do for you?"

"A ride?"

Dave turned to look down the driveway. He hadn't noticed that her car wasn't there. "Sure."

"Oh, thank you," she chirped with a big smile.

"Come on," Dave said, directing her to Jack's car. "Where is your car, anyway? You walk here?"

"Yeah," Stacy Marie answered as they got into the car. "I walked. The car is having engine problems." Bitch of a mother problem.

After they had started down the road, Stacy caught Dave glancing at her like he did on graduation day. She looked down at herself. It's the nipples. She laughed in her head. Her eyes shifted quickly to Dave's crotch, then back. He's getting hard.

"Can I ask you one more favor?"

Dave nodded.

"Would it be okay if I stayed with you guys for a little while? Not tonight, but after that?"

"Why? Something wrong?"

"Well," Stacy Marie began slowly, "mom and I kinda had a huge fight and I just can't be there right now."

Dave looked at her, then back at the road. He nodded his head. "Sure. You're always welcome, you know that. And I know your mother. This'll all blow over in a little while."

Don't count on that, Mr. Bennett.

Dave pulled the car into the parking lot and into a space. "Well, here you go."

"Yep. Thanks a lot, Mr. Bennett. You've been very sweet and nice to me." She placed a hand across the console and onto his thigh. "Letting me stay at your house and the ride and everything."

She started gliding her hand over his thigh, skirting very closely the bulge growing in his pants.

"Um," Dave started, then cleared another anxious throat, "wha-, you don't have to do that-, this." A nervous laugh.

"Oh, I know that, Mr. Bennett. I want to. A very appreciative 'thank you'. And I know you want me to," she spoke in a sudden sultry way while her hand squeezed his covered hardness. "You don't think I've noticed you looking at me? I've noticed, Mr. Bennett. And I like it."

Stacy Marie undid his pants and pulled the cock out through the slit in his boxers. "This," she said, referring to his thick, hard cock, "this started the moment you saw my nipples at your door."

"Oh-I'm-uh-I'm sorry..."

Stacy Marie giggled. "It's alright, Mr. Bennett. Would you like to see them?"

Dave just stared, too stunned to form a display of decision as one of his fantasies was unfolding before him. Stacy Marie took that as a 'yes'. She turned in her seat to face him, and slipped the thin straps off her shoulders and arms and pulled the top down to reveal her bare, creamy breasts. Her light pink nipples pointed out to him. "You want to touch them?" she offered.

Eyes locked on the nubile, eighteen-year-old chest, Dave slowly reached a hand out and cupped her right breast. He squeezed it gently. His cock twitched in Stacy Marie's hand.

She let out a giggle. "See? Now it's obvious what you want." She smiled at him as she moved to reposition her body. Bringing her legs up under her to kneel sideways on her seat, Stacy Marie leaned across the console. Her tits, one still in Dave's hand, shifted to hang down from her, swaying a little depending on her movements.

Stacy Marie stroked the thick, though not exceptionally long, shaft a few times before she licked it and slipped it all the way into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Dave whispered a moan and let his head fall back against the headrest.

As Stacy Marie sped up her rise and descent on his cock, taking the whole thing every time, pounding it into the back of her throat, Dave glanced around real quick to make sure no one could see them. It was Burger King, after all. But there was no one around. They were safe. As safe as they could be, anyways.

Dave let his head fall back again with a sigh while the hot, blonde teenager expertly sucked his cock. He wondered how much she had done it before to get this good at it. He let his free hand slide over her back and he flipped her skirt up onto her waist. The hand slid down between her legs. No panties. His finger dipped straight into her wet folds.

Stacy took her mouth from the cock as she moaned over it, "Oh yeah, Mr. Bennett. Finger me. Rub my pussy." Then, as quickly as she had stopped, she lowered her mouth onto his pole and resumed sucking his cock.

Stacy Marie had gotten worked up earlier, with her father, before the bitch got there. Now, she was ready for, eagerly anticipating, the satisfaction that comes in orgasm with the release of all that pent-up energy.

Dave slid two fingers into her pussy and started gliding them in and out, matching her rhythm stroke for stroke. She got faster and faster, and more and more intense with her mouth on his cock the closer he got her to an orgasm. When Dave pulled his fingers out and rapidly rubbed across her swollen clit, Stacy Marie went ballistic.

Her head and her hand turned into a blur around his shaft. Her loud moans vibrated into his stiffness. Then came the muffled squeals and mewing.

"Oh, fuck," Dave said, tensing up. "Stacy, I'm gonna cum," he warned. And then he did. Unloading his syrup into her mouth. Stacy Marie sucked it all in, swallowing, then licking him clean.

When she was finished, she leaned back into her seat, smiling at him. "Thank you, Mr. Bennett."

"Thank me?" he said, rhetorically.