Closer

Story Info
The final episode.
3k words
4.5
3.3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers

Bridget happily dedicated herself to the task of getting bikini ready for the holiday that Stefan had booked for them. With the fitness programme Stefan had created and the still very frequent bedroom workouts, her calories burnt were regularly far in excess of those consumed, even allowing for the odd "drinkypoos" and whatever there are in a gobful of spunk. Stefan was now often having to work away at the club rather than working from home but it seemed that this absence only made the dick grow longer, apparently. He'd usually come straight to Bridget's from work and within minutes she'd be getting and giving a good seeing to all round. She'd coined the nickname for herself "Ever Ready" and Stefan was her "Duracell Bunny". The shopping session for the holiday, the weekend before departure was her second favourite day of the whole Covid era ( the day Stefan, as her bubble partner first brought home shopping for her being favourite of course ).

Edna O'Farilly agreed to brave the city for the first time post-lockdown with Bridget, her long-time best buddy. The pubs had opened again with social distancing measures in place so they could also get a boozy lunch before Stefan picked them both up again. Bridget had bought a few bikinis and several evening outfits. Over lunch, Edna had demanded to hear all about her new romance and boy did she get more than she'd anticipated. Bridget gave a blow by blow account of many of the episodes, from the first damp stain on her tan knickers to their first 69. But it was when she was relating the tale of the soapy titwank that the young waiter overheard. He blushed and Edna laughed at him.

"You didn't think us old girls would do such things, did you?"

Regaining his composure, the young lad replied,

"No, on the contrary, I imagine you do!"

"Often?"

"From time to time"

"Well, I may not have the equipment of this one here and she's loved up anyway but I have other skills and ass-ets. Let me give you my number and maybe you won't have to imagine any longer."

The young stud accepted the beermat on which she'd written her name and mobile number. The lad, confused, thought to himself,

"Am I really going to fuck a woman who is clearly 40 or so years older than me? .... Of course I am!"

Bridget would keep her knowledge of Edna's latest impending infidelity to her husband of 40 years the way that Edna had always kept mum to anyone about Bridget's frequent betrayal of her Jack.

Stefan arrived at the pre-arranged time and found the two pissed pensioners in fits of raucous laughter at some bawdy joke or other they were sharing with their fellow drinkers in the city centre beer garden. Stefan gathered up as many of the ladies' bags as he could manage,

"Do you know which of these are which of yours?"

"We'll sort it out when we get to Edna's. All the fat stuff is mine!"

Having returned Edna to her marital home, Stefan could turn his attentions to the pissed up sexpot beside him.

"Did you miss me babe?"

"Like I can't describe. If you weren't driving I'd suck you off right now. Come to think of it, can I?"

"Can I refuse?"

The aged temptress reached over and put her hand down the tracksuit bottoms of her driver. She uncurled his straining penis from its helix of restriction and it immediately straightened in her hand. She levered it out of the clothing and manoeuvred it under the seatbelt. To get her mouth on it she would have to bend it from its 20 degree orientation to something more like 45 but these things are obligingly flexible when they need to be. Christ, she'd seen the spring on the thing on countless occasions now. Stefan kept his eyes on the straight stretch of road ahead of him. At least he did until those little lips kissed the tip of his knob and her tongue flicked around the rim of his bulbous head. He had to shut his eyes in anticipation of those lips sliding down the length of his shaft. That ecstasy soon came as she hungrily mouthed the big pink lollipop but for their own safety he had to open his eyes again. His local knowledge reminded him of the lay-by around a quarter of a mile ahead. As Bridget's head bobbed up and down the length of his prick, Stefan pictured himself fucking this little strumpet as he had done so many times in the past few weeks. As the car approached the lay-by he swung left into it and brought the car to a gradual stop.

"Bridget, I'm going to fuck you here. Now. Stop a second."

He opened his driver door and sprinted round to the passenger side. He asked his lover to turn around and as the dutiful woman always did in response to this request, she offered her gorgeous plump arse up to him. He pulled her knickers down over her knees.

"Any hole's a goal. That's what the team used to say." he thought.

On this occasion, he chose the more traditional, former babymaking orifice and drove his achingly stiff cock hard into the wet willing pussy.

"God, I've missed this!" Bridget snarled. "Fuck me, Stefan. Hard!"

Thrusting away in oblivious ecstasy, Stefan had not noticed someone get out of a car further down the lay-by. The man came to within 3 metres of him and at that point, Stefan noticed that the guy had his hand down his trousers. Stefan was too close to stop and admonish the pervert. Raising his left hand he signalled for the perv to stay the fuck where he was. Grunting and sweating, Stefan pumped harder. Shrieking and whimpering, Bridget begged him to cum. He did so, seconds later, gushing spurts of sperm into the lovely, though now redundant former birth canal. Bridget felt conscious that something had happened just before Stefan's climax and turning around she screamed and shouted,

"What the fuck? Who the fuck are you? Fuck off!"

"You're Di Bristol aren't you?" asked the stranger, knowing the answer already.

"I was. Were you a fan of my show?"

"I was. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done this. I didn't know that it was you. I just thought that you were regular doggers."

"Christ, I suppose we are now. We just needed to do this urgently." explained Stefan.

All three laughed and the stranger returned to his car.

***

It was an early start to catch the first plane of the day to Montpellier.

"Ooh la la!" bright and bubbly Bridget proclaimed as she tucked into her Full English and half of Kronenbourg.

Stefan grimaced as he sipped his cappuccino and munched on his croissant.

"How do you Brits do this? And why?"

"It's just traditional, isn't it? The holiday hasn't started till you've had a beer with your breakfast."

Bridget's travelling outfit was a pastel pink wrapover jumpsuit and she tottered around on wedge heeled sandals. The outfit was supposed to flatter her curves, it certainly disguised her bust but Stefan was struck as he pushed the luggage trolley through the departures hall just how huge her arse looked. He'd keep this observation to himself though as he felt sure that she would not see it the same way as him.

The flight duration was filled with Bridget's excited recollections of holiday experiences from the 1970s and 80s which was interesting for Stefan having been born only in the early 90s.

On landing, when the doors were finally opened the smell of the sunshine and the sound of the heat filled the consciousness of all passengers.

"I just want to get out of these clothes!" said Bridget.

"Don't let me stop you, luv!" said the fat guy in Union Jack shorts and hawaiian shirt.

Stefan let it go. A lot of blokes were going to see Bridget's naked body over the course of the next week.

The taxi scooted the pair to their hotel directly on the beach at the small seaside resort.

Once in the room, Stefan lifted the cases onto the luggage stands.

"I'm a bit pooped from the travelling and the gins on the flight. Could we take an early siesta?" Bridget asked.

Stefan turned and walked towards his diminutive fancy woman. He kicked off his slip-on shoes as he approached and Bridget thought "I know what's coming next."

Slowly gyrating his hips, he undid the belt and button and lowered the zip. Bridget bent down and unbuckled her shoes, rising again barefoot she had lost several inches of height. She slid the loose top part of the jumpsuit over one arm and then the other. Stefan allowed his trousers to fall to his ankles. Bridget wriggled out of the jumpsuit altogether now to reveal a beautiful matching set of peach coloured lingerie. Stefan lifted his shirt over his head without undoing buttons. They could help each other to remove the remaining items. Stefan standing behind Bridget unfastened the three hooks, Bridget herself pulled the bra away from her fabulous knockers and dropped it to the floor.

Stefan now signalled to Bridget to get onto the bed. He removed his own socks. He joined Bridget on the bed and they immediately locked on each other's lips, both tongues entwined and four hands moved up and down the two torsos. Stefan's right hand landed on Bridget's left boob, still hefty despite a drop in cup size over the past few weeks. Bridget lowered her left hand to Stefan's crotch. She grabbed a handful of stiff penis through the waistband of the thin cotton briefs. Unsighted as she was she had inadvertently got hold of just the head and upper part of the shaft. This meant that her small hand was now covered in precum. As she lifted off it to get a firmer grip of the main body of the organ, strings of fluid linked hand to cock. She gave the first few yanks of handjob and felt her pussy start to drip. At this point, Stefan decided to start to work on his partner's sex organs. Stefan opened his eyes and watched his finger go to the spot where he intended to start. As soon as the cloth and finger met, he saw the fabric become drenched in Bridget's cunt juice, like that first intimate touch on the afternoon of their first crossing the line.

"Let's get your knickers off!" said Stefan as he disengaged and moved towards the blazing furnace of his older woman's love tunnel.

Pulling the damp peach panties down over her freshly shaven pussy, he inhaled before sliding down the short length of her legs bringing the knickers with him. Ascending the stairway to heaven again, he planted kisses every few inches of her legs before arriving at the pussy gates. As much as his cock ached for a soaking he could never resist a mouthful of that wonderful cunt. His tonguing and flicking and kissing and licking was having the desired affect on his beloved. The view from his position was now better than ever. Her mound was smooth, her still soft belly was smoother than before but beyond that more of her bust was visible than had been previously. Though reduced a little in size, the two orbs were perkier than before. Bridget's beautiful face and now radiant blonde hair were also visible as she lay back, head on the pillow taking her licking.

He adored his lockdown lover while they had both been Covid cavemen but now that things were easing a bit, he really admired the way she scrubbed up. As Bridget writhed in ecstasy, Stefan felt the need to be face to face with her and so broke off from his cunnilingus and pulled himself up the bed alongside her. Bridget reached for his cock and the pair kissed tenderly. His right hand dropped back to the pussy he'd just been munching on and he slipped a couple of fingers inside, he was immediately rewarded with a groan. Stefan decided how this was going to go. A slow, gentle fuck in missionary position, no pounding, no anal or 69, there'd be time for all that. This time he wanted to make love to his older lover and to cum easily inside her. 15 more minutes of sensual in and out gradually increasing in intensity until Stefan could hold it back no longer. He shot what he imagined was a large load deep inside Bridget. Bridget's panting subsided and she sighed with contentment,

"That was lovely! Hold me, darling while I drift off to sleep."

***

The days were exquisite. Bridget wore her bikinis during the day at the hotel pool, occasional sunning her tits but always keeping her bottoms on. On the days they visited the beaches, her tits were rarely covered. Stefan was noticing the admiring gazes of the horny old pervs walking around with their dicks out.

"You know, full nudity is allowed here, Biddy?"

"Are you getting your schlong out then?"

"I feel a bit nervous. What if I get aroused, which with you around is almost guaranteed."

"Well, I guess I would have to relieve you."

"Let's give it a go then" said Stefan, pulling his trunks down and putting them under the towel on his beach mat.

Bridget looked around nervously and pulled her bikini bottoms down over her perfectly pedicured feet. Stefan had to make several trips to the beach bar, leaving Bridget alone for minutes at a time. Immediately it started. Tall, athletic, tanned men often with satchels or camera bags would emerge individually or in twos and approach the part of the beach Bridget and Stefan had chosen. When Stefan returned the first time, Bridget told him what had happened.

"They're probably looking for a signal from you. Hoping you'll give them a show, you know?" explained Stefan.

"Oh, I couldn't. I mustn't. It would be dangerous. Do you think they'd give me a wanking display like you did?"

"The dirty fuckers'd give you anything you wanted. But that's a no-go, right? Let's see how it goes. I'll be feet away from you."

Stefan moved to a position not entirely out of view but in no way a deterrent for the randy spectators. Bridget turned herself around so that her legs were facing the dunes with their vegetation which offered the predatory nudists their shelter. She nervously parted her knees and looked around her. First one, then three and eventually 5 lithe nude males pretended to stumble across the sunbathing lady and decided to stop to admire the view. Bridget raised herself up from her prone position to show more of her face and bust. The bravest boy stepped forward to within 5 feet of her, with now erect dick in hand. He looked across at Stefan and took the lack of hostility as permission to stroke his dick. Bridget put her hand to her crotch, which excited the man no end. Three others joined the group of spectators, each socially distanced from one another and the star of the show. Four men, comfortable in their own skin casually wanked at the vision before them. Bridget was happy just playfully fingering her own genitalia. This was only for her gratification. If Stefan got turned on, that was great, it would make their siesta even hotter than usual. If the losers spilt their seed, then so be it and let them be on their way. When one did, Stefan gestured that it was time for him to leave. He was replaced by a guy that Bridget recognised. This man was not one for playing by the rules. He was gesturing lewdly at Bridget to the effect that he would like her to suck his cock and then he would fuck her. Stefan stepped in and made it clear that he and the others should now back away.

"What's going on, Bridget?" asked Stefan concerned that she had become over-excited.

"It's Prince Roger, the man in my dream. I can't resist feeling that dong stiffen in my hand for real now. I'd let him have my cunt now as well."

"I don't give a fuck who he is, that ain't happening. If you go anywhere near that man's dick it's over. That would be awkward when we're back home won't it."

Bridget paused before announcing,

"It won't be awkward at all, dear. I'm just Bridget "Di" Bristol, big tits older bird and you're her fantasies, Estefan Haris.

With that, the beach scene and all there evaporated.

***

In a waiting room in Santa Domingo de la Cruz Hospital concerned relatives of a retired former radio star waited on news.

"D'you know what happened?" asked the young good looking great-nephew of Bridget Offerton, her husband Jack's sister's grandson.

"It was a robbery at her villa. Two blokes held her hostage, for quite some time, no-one's sure for how long or if they harmed her in any way other than the bump on her head." said Jack's sister's stepson.

"When was she found?"

"Back in Late February, been in a coma since."

"She'll know nothing about all the crap back home then, the deaths, the lockdowns?"

"I guess not, who knows what you're aware of or whether you dream or anything really?"

"Me and dad had to clear the place back in Corwich when she sold up to move here. I found a huge stash of porno mags in the attic, Dad said it was Grandad's and to mind my own business. Later I found 3 mags in a clear plastic wallet in Bridget's bedside table. Fiesta, Parade and Health and Efficiency. The first two had these readers' wives sections and "Diane from Bristol" appeared in both, looking amazingly similar to Granny, Bridget but then I saw her again in the middle of the third mag and there was grandad with the same woman "Mr and Mrs O from Northern England love their trips to the French Riviera!"

"You been tugging to Aunty Biddy's nuddy pics, mate?"

"No! Course not!"

"She wouldn't mind, I heard she was a right goer."

The door opened and the two mens' wives entered the waiting room followed by a doctor,

"I'm afraid I have some very bad news for you" she said.

THE END

Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers