Getting Away From It All?

Story Info
The couple can look forward to holidays in the sun.
1.9k words
4.18
5.5k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers

"Did you sleep well, darling?" the sweet voice of the pink negligee clad old lady asked.

As Stefan, blearily adjusted himself to sit upright with pillows behind him, Bridget handed him a cup of tea.

"Uuhh, yeah!! Thanks, did you, luv?"

"I slept very well, though it's never for very long these days. I've read 2 chapters of my book and started breakfast already but I thought I'd leave you sleeping."

"Thanks, I must've needed it. I'll get dressed and come down for breakfast. I need to work today, loads of admin and a wellbeing conference call arranged by the club. Let's get together again tonight."

"Can we do my place again? I'm nervous about staying at yours for the first time."

"Don't be but yes we can stay at yours tonight. I wanna try something different. After your bath, let's just get naked, get really comfy and just watch how each other gets off." he said.

***

Stefan forewent the invitation to share a bath with his older lover, leaving her to pamper herself in privacy. When Bridget entered her own lounge, she found that Stefan had lit candles, poured the wine and positioned two bean bags opposite one another in a corner of the room, just maybe 4 feet apart. Simply Red played and Stefan had set the lighting in a sensual, atmospheric manner that Bridget didn't even realise could be done with her lights ( that had all been Jack's department ).

"Is this what they mean by hygge?" asked Bridget, remembering something she'd heard on Radio 4.

"I guess it may be a Spanish-British take on that Scandi theme, yes."

"I forget that you were born a Spaniard." said Bridget, now ignoring the surroundings and fixating on her man.

"Take a seat on that bean bag, I'll fetch your vibrator and you just make yourself comfortable." said Stefan as he headed out of the room, tackle dangling and swinging as he walked.

Bridget took her glass off the low table beside her and sipped the wine, watching, waiting. Stefan returned and handed her the pink vibrator. He leaned over and kissed her and then took up his position.

Bridget lay back, spread her legs wide apart and started teasing the perimeter of her quim with the vibrator. Looking across at Stefan she could see that he was sat more upright, his eyes devouring the view across the room from him. She watched as his pole of a love truncheon rose, to a near vertical orientation. Despite the huge span of his hand, much of the cock was still in view, such was it's wonderful length. There was something very much animal about him at that moment, his inner chimp? But also, something very much demonic, his inner imp?

Absent-mindedly she parted her meaty outer lips but was brought to her senses again as the soft, smooth tool stimulated the nub of her clit. She was the first to make a sound in minutes of mutual watching and wanking. She should have known she would be with her dirty gob, with her dirty mind. Dirty girl. Still.

Stefan cupped his balls with his left and rubbed the tip of his dick with his right as he looked up at the sound of his partner's mounting arousal. The precum covered his fingers and transferred back around the whole of his head. He feared he might already have shot his load, so wet was he. His stiffness told him he'd not, so he rubbed the whole length of his cock harder. Bridget looked so content, cat-like self-satisfaction in her safe state of relaxed pleasure. Was she wet yet? He knew how wet she could get. How he wished he was in her but that wasn't tonight's game, in fact, he hadn't had his cock in her for 24 hours. On the massage bench. In missionary position.

Bridget now had her eyes shut, three fingers of her left hand rubbing her clit in circular motion, right hand thrusting the vibrator in and out of her now sopping pussy. She groaned and moaned, so familiar with her own body after so many similar wanks, yet always surprised how each time was different and this time particularly with the added stimulation of her being present at a live wanking display by a total hunk.

Stefan could easily have tugged away until a day's generated sperm and the accompanying semen spurted lava-like out of the monolithic sex volcano. But he held back, took some time to squeeze the soft underside. A risky technique as he felt his sap rising. He loosened his grip and moved his left hand from his balls to his thigh. God, that felt good too. Thighs are so sensitive. He recalled that sensation as Bridget's huge knockers brushed against his thighs while she fellated him. Was there nothing he could do to stem this tide of sexual tension?

Bridget was writhing and clenching her teeth. She was muttering incomprehensibly. Then she held the vibrator firmly, deep enough within her that the clit stimulator was fully engaged. With a "Yes, Yes" she reached her climax and this time, for the first time, Stefan observed the gush, not such a little one either, as the puddle soaked into her plush white carpet a few inches ahead of her.

At the sight of this, Stefan stroked his cock hard just 4 more times before the biggest load he could ever recall seeing, issued forth from the head of his cock. Most of this fell back onto the head and down the shaft of his tool and Stefan fell backwards in relief at the unburdening.

Bridget scrambled across the carpet to join her lover. Stefan raised his left arm and Bridget slid under, her right boob flopping heavily onto Stefan's ribcage. Her face looked up at his, he moved to kiss her lips. Bliss. No words were spoken for the next few minutes as they listened to "For Your Babies".

"It's been a whirlwind, hasn't it, darling?" said Bridget.

"You're telling me. A week ago I could never have envisaged this. You and me stark bollock naked on your lounge floor after we've just wanked in each other's presence!"

"It won't always be this intense. It can't. My poor old body couldn't maintain this level of nookey."

"One day, this lockdown will be over and my worklife will become hectic again. The season's going to start again in June so we have to get away this month, somewhere hot, preferably Spain but they are still quite cautious. I'll do some research tomorrow and let you know what I find."

"I'm happy to go anywhere with you. I just want to lose some weight and get my hair cut and coloured."

"Yeah, you used to be a blonde bombshell, didn't you?"

"Why, thank you, sir. You flatter me."

"Give over. I think it's no longer a secret that I fancy you."

"Did you before, though? Before I laid myself on a plate for you?"

Stefan nervously wrestled with himself whether to reveal the next bit.

"Remember last summer, that heatwave? I was working upstairs one Saturday, no clients. I saw you carrying a basket of washing out to the line."

"I was just in my bra and a short skirt, wasn't I?"

"Uh-hmm. I couldn't keep my eyes off you. I had to reach inside my jogging pants to straighten my dick and then I thought "what the hell? she'll never know". I slowly wanked myself watching you appear from behind the sheets, towels, blouses. It was frustrating at times but every time you reappeared I got a burst of rigidity. Then, there was just your smalls left. You bent forwards showing your cleavage, you leaned over the basket with your arse towards me so I got a cracking view of it stretching that skirt. When you were hanging these small items I had a clear view of your fantastic tits in that lacy white bra. Now I could get up a decent rhythm and typical me, I shot my load pretty quickly."

"Neither of us do tantric, do we?" said Bridget.

"Quicker we cum, quicker we recover and can get back down to it again."

"Let's sit on the sofa and cuddle, drink some wine. Shall we get a film?"

The evening past slowly, the film was more Bridget's cup of tea but Stefan was thinking about tomorrow and the holiday he'd book for them.

When it came to bedtime, it was Bridget who was fixated. As soon as Stefan was in bed, Bridget took his cock in her mouth. She had positioned herself in such a way that he couldn't get at her cunt.

"Swivel round, luv and let me return the favour."

"Ooh, soixante-neuf, very exotic."

Bridget's lips on his cock were as amazing as they'd ever been. She didn't seem to be quite as able to fully engulf the meat as when kneeling, but the head was getting the loving attention that the lower inches of his shaft missed out on. He felt that this position favoured his perversions. His nose planted almost inside her anus, his lips were able to french-kiss the pussy as passionately as he could french-kiss her mouth and tongue. His tongue could stretch down to the point where her outer lips met and flick at the nub of her clitoris. He could stay here forever, or at least as long as he could fight off the need to ejaculate, being brought closer each second by the skilful mouth and fingers of his little minx of a nextdoor neighbour. He knew his attentions on her were having some effect. She was writhing, arching her back, fighting to stay in the saddle created for her undercarriage by the jaw, mouth and nose of the one-time famous defender. He fantasised about taking a gush of vaginal fluid in his mouth but Bridget had told Stefan earlier, as they relaxed on the sofa that that had been a very rare phenomenon. She said she usually came without making such a mess. Anyway, this was his pleasure, sure she was enjoying it but he was loving it, no better feeling than a mouthful of this wonderful cunt. And then, trying to communicate through the woman the imminent sexplosion into her mouth,

"Mridget, mgonna mcum."

And he did, and she had got what she wanted again. She lifted her arse off his face and turned herself around. She sidled up to her lover and looking into his eyes, planted her lips on his. After mouthing each other passionately for a minute or two, Stefan spoke,

"I suppose that's you turning the tables on me? Giving me a taste of my own medicine? I ought to spank your behind."

"Ooh, add that one to the list, darling!"

As Bridget lay in his arms, she started to drift off to sleep. Stefan thought that she had when he heard her say,

"It's so perfect. Like a dream. Sometimes it doesn't seem real."

Bridget slept.

***

Later the next morning, Stefan returned to Bridget's house after a morning of work.

"Bridget, what does that comedian say, "Booked it, packed it, fucked off"? Well that's what we're going to do. South of France, 3 weeks time. Get your hair done, buy some bikinis, Riviera here we come!"

"I'm not going to be in bikini shape by then, I'm afraid."

"OK, go without. It's fine with me." Stefan smirked.

Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers