All Comments on 'Closer'

by SeraphNocturne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor7 months ago

"Do you want Nephilim? Because this is how you get Nephilim!"

.

Very spicy and enjoyable! I like that there wasn't a text book explanation about who and what he was. I mean, we know... but it isn't over stressed.

5 stars!

AltissimusAltissimus7 months ago

Don't you just hate it when people call for a sequel when you deliberately wrote a standalone?

Yeah.

Calling for a sequel ;)

LanaNLanaN7 months ago

'Licentious'

.

Nice word choice! Well done, Seraph, and I'm glad you entered the contest.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne7 months agoAuthor

@M.A.

It’s not often I get to dish something you haven’t read yet, I’m glad you enjoyed this one! I wanted to keep a good bit of mystery to Sahariel’s presence and prowess, and wrote this in a very direct style compared to my typical writing style. Thank you for checking it out, and for being such an awesome friend. 😊

@Altissimus

Gah, why do you do this to me?! 🤣 I did purposely leave it a bit open ended but I was hoping to write more standalone works… ah well, I guess it could offer good practice trying my hand with short series work!

@Lana

Yaaaay I’m happy you enjoyed it! You know me, I’m a wordy bitch. 😂 This one is just an Event submission, a lot less pressure in that case, no prize money on the line. The Halloween Contest is underway now and there is a chance for winning some cash if you place, 1st-3rd, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to put something together for it with the timeframe left. I’ll give it a few days, if not, always next year I suppose! 😅

Djmac1031Djmac10317 months ago

So I had to Google Sahariel to confirm my suspicions, and he wasn't EXACTLY what I expected. 😉

Sexy and supernatural, fun combo.

Kabba118Kabba1187 months ago

Dark as sexy AF!!

Im with Altissmus, I. NEED. MOOOOORE!! 😁

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne7 months agoAuthor

@Djmac

I gotta spice it up every now and then! It’s fun picking individuals with vague backstories and presences in the real world, too, lots of room for creative freedom!

@Kabba118

Alright, you’re the third to ask about it so I’ll start outlining the next Chapter. 🤣 Happy it was enjoyed, thanks for taking the time to comment!

BobbyLakerBobbyLaker7 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. The scene-setting was great - I could see and feel the warehouse environment so clearly. The main physical scene was hot and drew me in. The ending was just a tad abrupt leaving me wanting more. The sign of a story well told! A five all day.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne7 months agoAuthor

@BobbyLaker

Awfully kind of you, thank you for reading and commenting! I maaay have pulled from a bit of real world pop-up rave experience—no supernatural exhibitionism, of course, but definitely in old derelict buildings.

I’m glad you enjoyed it! I cut it off dead stop purposefully. I’ve been working on clear endings in sharp contrast to my lengthy series work. I fear this would’ve turned into a 30K novella quickly, if I didn’t end it. But it’s probably gonna turn into a 30K series, since you all have enjoyed it… so much for standalones! 😅 Ah well, c’est la vie!

ATasteForTheEroticATasteForTheErotic7 months ago

Hot as fuck! I've always wanted to read a story set to Closer. It's such a wickedly sensual song form the beat to the words. Great job! Standalone my ass! There better be some more after this, gurl!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a test. It's me, M, checking to see how fast Anon comments post on stories.

Nyx, please let me know when you get this.

.

Oh, btw, this story is sexy fun. 😁

VoboyVoboy6 months ago

The best kind of mind control: somehow positive and affirming instead of merely creepy. Spicy and wonderfully twisted, with enough of an air of mystery to leave the reader wanting more. And the confidence that if more is coming? It'll be just as great.

Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeraphNocturne@SeraphNocturne
The Dead World is being published to Literotica.com for READING PURPOSES ONLY and is SOLD EXCLUSIVELY on Smashwords. You should not find this novel series anywhere else online. I only publish under the penname Seraph Nocturne. Every chapter has a disclaimer referring to Litero...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fallen Series Info