Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to beg him to stop. I wanted to tell him I changed my mind and to let me leave, but the words seemed to vanish the moment his hips rocked forward. I cried out again, and felt him set pace. Drawing back slowly—so painfully slowly—until only the tip of his cock remained before he thrust, and violently forced himself back into me.

It was slow at first, the pace he repeated this process. In a matter of moments, the discomfort I felt had melted into licentious bliss, and my defiant and unwilling mind was complicated by eager, promiscuous moans every time he drove himself into me. I needed more. I wanted more.

The gradual build of force and speed was maddening. Every thrust pulled a fervent moan from my lips. I felt a hand shift, twirling among the messy waves of my raven hair as he grasped a handful and ripped my head back. My lashes fluttered. My eyes rolled back. I called out in unbridled pleasure; the pain was addictive paired with him pounding into me again, and again.

My palms flattened to the rough concrete wall as I pressed my ass back into each brutal, powerful stroke of him as he fucked me there against the wall. The fingers on my hips shifted, gliding with a phantom touch against the curve of my hips, up along my abdomen and over my navel piercing. He cupped one of my full, plush breasts, squeezing hard as I forced myself back onto his cock.

"Good girl, Vi... Give me all of you." His words echoed into my mind, igniting such bliss, such elation. I smiled between the mewling purrs of pleasure, my eyes slipping closed, fucking myself back against him as he pounded into me. Droplets of sweat erupted over my skin. I still felt the raw, numb throbbing inside my ravaged walls beneath the absolute fucking ecstasy of him fucking me like an animal. Above all of that, I felt euphoria. I felt the rush of orgasm climbing, his fingertips teasing the rings pierced through my soft pink nipples. The hand among my hair dropped down, and I felt his fingers curl possessively against my throat.

"Fuck me--mmn, fuck me, fuck me!" My words were ragged pleas. His hand raced down, sliding beneath the black lace, his fingers meeting the warm ambrosia of my arousal, my virginity, my submission. He pressed his fingers into my clitoris. It was everything I had not to collapse in his arms right then as he rubbed my clit in hard, fast circles. He pistoned into my body from behind, my voice usually silky and unimpressed pushed to unrestrained moans and heated gasps. "Harder, God, fuck, yesss!"

My eyes clenched tight as I shut out the world, and felt the rush of orgasm pulsate through every inch of my body with indescribable pleasure. I felt it in every nerve ending, shuddering helplessly as he met my demands and pounded into me with such force I almost regretted it. The pain, the pleasure, the absolute fucking animalistic power of this man! I hadn't stopped gasping, not for a moment. I hadn't stopped cumming, every violent stroke seemed to renew that vibrating pleasure consuming me until I could feel nothing but pleasure...

The world faded away from me. There was only the heavy pounding of bass, and the feel of this beautiful monster driving his cock into me again and again... and then there was nothing.

________________

I heard the pounding of the bass, still.

I could feel his hands, his lips, and his tongue. I could taste him—that delicious darkness on the tip of my tongue. The sound of the pounding grew louder and louder still. My eyes fluttered open to the dim lit setting so far from the sheets of plastic, the worn concrete walls, and old rusted chains dangling from above. My head throbbed. I felt so fucking weak.

The raucous pounding hadn't let up for a second as I tried to regain myself, and recall what happened the night before. Every muscle in my body felt sore. I felt like I got hit by a fucking bus as I pulled myself up to sit, and felt Luci shift from where he had curled on my chest, meowing as I moved. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, unwittingly smearing eyeshadow as I did so. Finally, I dragged myself out of the bed. A pulse of gratifying pain radiated between my legs.

I was so fucking raw it wasn't funny, and yet, some part of me couldn't help but love it. I felt a ripple of lingering arousal as I moved to my dresser, digging an oversized t-shirt from it, realizing I was incredibly naked now. I didn't remember undressing. Fuck, I didn't remember getting home, even. The last thing I remember, I was barely standing. My mind was being absolutely fried by the most intense orgasm—the only one with a man—I had ever had in my life.

I shook my head dismissively, my face flushing hotly. I tried to clear the absolute fucking shame of it all from my mind as I walked tenderly out into the hall. It wasn't like me. I hadn't coveted virginity, but I would have never considered doing something so reckless with a complete stranger. Or... at least I thought I wouldn't. It hadn't been that I didn't want to, but there was always something else pulling me away from my ex-boyfriend. The timing seemed wrong, or there was too much pressure. Then, he seemed wrong.

But the man I had met last night? I couldn't remember ever being near anyone who felt so perfect. I swore I could still feel him grinding inside of me with every step I took. I moved to the door, the pounding growing louder, and I acknowledged that my heels were by the black loveseat in my living room. My dress and clutch were both set over the arm of the loveseat. The front door was locked.

What the fuck happened last night?!

I undid the latch and opened the door to an extremely fucking pissed and panicked Zebina, who immediately threw her hands up. "VIVEKA! WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE!"

"I—I'm sorry... I—" I murmured before Zebina's absolutely nuclear meltdown went into full effect.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKING WORRIED I WAS?!" Zebina's screech could've broken glass. The worry on her face melted into absolute hellish fury as she pushed past me into my living room. "Is he fucking in here?! I'm gonna kick his fucking ass!"

"Bina, chill out, no—No, he's not... I... I don't even remember getting home last night, and I literally just woke up when I heard you pounding on the door." I frowned as she whirled around to me, grasping my shoulders tightly for a moment before pulling me in close and hugging me with a heavy sigh.

"Fuck, I'm just... I'm glad you're alright—I thought we'd see you on the fucking news in a few days after someone found you stuffed in a fucking barrel or something! What the fuck happened?!"

"I don't know... We just... found a place to talk. He knew a lot about me—I mean a lot Bina. I figured maybe you set it up." I stifled a yawn.

"I've never seen that guy at any of the raves before, ever. I got a list of dudes who'd love me to hook them up with you, but I don't think any of them are good enough so I haven't bothered. Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

"...No—I'm alright, I mean..." My mind shifted back to the night. It felt like a haze of memories, barely my own, and before any certain pictures shifted into my thoughts I felt the echo of the feelings of every moment ripple through my body. My arms erupted into goosebumps. I felt the surge of arousal trickle its way through, my nipples hardening beneath the fabric of my shirt as Zebina drew back and stared at me for a long few moments. Her eyes swept the flush to my cheeks and the absolute mess my long dark waves were in, my tired eyes still darkened with make-up. Slowly, Zebina grinned, and arched her neatly groomed brows.

"Bitch... you looked fucked. I'm talking like the best fuck of your life fucked!" She cackled wickedly. My face flushed beet red. I rolled my eyes, smothering down my smile.

"Shut the fuck up, I don't! I just woke up, I told you! Ugh, what time is it? I feel awful..." I pushed the subject slyly, swinging the door closed and locking it. I turned my back to it and moved to the love seat, listening to the quiet jingle of my phone.

"It's damn near noon. I was knocking for like two hours. I was about to get the cops." Zebina followed, kicking off her combat boots as she sank down to sit, and patted the space beside her. "Sooo... details!"

"No—I mean—Nothing happened! There ARE no details!" I dug my phone from my clutch, and moved to sit beside her, draping my toned legs over her lap as I unlocked my phone. About fifty missed calls and text messages, all from Zebina. One text message from an unknown number. I opened it, feeling a lump in my throat, my eyes sweeping over the short message. 'Sahariel, by the way. Same time next weekend?'

Zebina read at my shoulder, laughed uproariously, and pushed me teasingly, "You lying slut! Hahaha, you've gotta tell me! I'm your best friend, and hey, I'm not going to judge shit—that guy was insanely fucking hot. You tell me about it and I'll tell you what you missed at the rave—Vi, I've never seen any shit like it, it's like the crowd was fucking possessed or something, it was the wildest fucking shit ever!"

"...Alright, fine. After breakfast though. I'm so tired." I stifled another yawn, still feeling incredibly drained, and shifted to curl up against Zebina's side.

"Okay fine, I'll start first—After you guys wandered off, you know the song that was playing? Closer, Nine Inch Nails. Well the next fucking hour the song kept going, in like all sorts of insane remixes and shit, it sounded different every time... Like fifteen minutes in, people just started losing their fucking minds. I'm talking like a full on European porn no-holds barred orgy! Tess and Bridget were like 'Noooo fucking way, we're going upper level' so we went up to the second level and fucked off with the paint drums and got totally shit faced on the Goose while the crowd was fucking for the whole fucking hour straight. I swear it's like Ecstasy mind control was being broadcast into their braaains—I kid you not, can you believe that?! I've never seen anything like it!"

"Weirdly enough... Yeah. I... I can believe it," How could I possibly not when I was pretty much on autopilot, losing my virginity in a sideroom at the time? I shook my head slowly, "I'm kinda glad I missed that, I'm not ready for it."

"I mean, from a totally scientific point of view, it was great... not everyone was at it, but most of them were... alright, now dish on Mister Hottie 'Sahariel'—super exotic name, by the way, I bet he's fucking loaded—OOH! What if he's the dude who throws the pop-ups?!" Zebina turned her head to me sharply, even as she reached for the remote to control the flat screen TV mounted in the center of the wall.

"It's kind of fucked up, but... I don't really remember much of it. I guess I had a bit too much to drink or something. But what I remember... It felt incredible. It was amazing. And I'm almost positive he got me home. I don't remember coming back at all." I frowned.

"Fine, fine. Keep your secrets..." She teased. I shrugged, shifted around to drape my legs over the armrest, and placed my head in her lap. "...So. You're over Lucas now... right? You know a text the morning after is serious business though... I really think you should keep your options open. You're twenty-one, you've got forever to be miserable with just one asshole!"

"Crazy as it is, you know what? I haven't thought about Lucas once since I woke up." I smiled airily as Zebina went through the streaming services with a smug grin on her lips. "I guess I am over it."

"Damn... Guy must've fucked you like an animal! And hey... exhibitionism, at a rave? Fucking insane way to lose your v-card. I'm almost fucking jealous!"